His Possession (kookv)Book 1

By fity24

"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (M)
chapter 7
A/N not an update
chapter 8
1k special chapterπŸ”₯
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (M)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
100k special
100k special pt.2
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue: Chapter 60(M)
Q&A
The trailer of "Our Possession(Kookv)" book 2
book2 is out!!

chapter 16

3.7K 87 13
By fity24

Hi
*not proof read.
___________________

Jeongguk p.o.v

I got up after I let Taehyung out of my grasp then I went to the bathroom and took a shower.After 20 minutes I was ready to eat my breakfast. After like 30 minutes I was finally finish my breakfast and then I went upstairs to brush my teeth again. After doing so I went down stairs and sat next to Taehyung on the couch in the living room. I lifted baby taebear and put him on my lap he was startled a little bit but then he relax .I would have him as my breakfast but I need to keep my horny self in control, I just watch what he was watching on the tv. I felt Taehyung moving his body just to get comfortable which is causing my crotch to get hard and now I'm dealing with the pain .I had an idea that pop in my head I smirk .

Jeongguk: hey taebear .

Taehyung:yes .

Jeongguk: wanna play a game .

Taehyung:yes I do master.

Jeongguk:alright the game is called obey your king. (a,/n: I made the game up) the rules are.
1.don't disobey your king
2.you have to do all thing things the king tells you to do. Even if it's sensual
3.you must call the king "master"
4.don't talk to Anyone other than your king
5.you must be by my side all times if not you will get a punishment.
6.if you disobey your king you will receive a punishment

Taehyung:hmm ok so can I be the king?

Jeongguk :hmm do you know how to be dominant?

Taehyung:no. Then what am I .

Jeongguk:I'll be the king . You'll be my hmm slave but
don't worry I'm not going to hurt you .

Taehyung:ok uh do we change our clothes or something?

Jeongguk:yes we are going to change our clothes .

We went to our bedroom and change since I don't feel like dressing like a real king I wore a dress shirt and black pants with a pair of black shoes.

After I finish changing my clothes I turned around and saw Taehyung wearing something like this.

I just want to devour him already but that have to wait .we both got out of the bedroom an went in the living room so then I sat on a chair and acted like a king . But then I realized that I still have a bonner I quickly went to the bathroom and start solving  my 'problem'. After I solve my problem I went back to the living room and sat down on the chair .

Jeongguk: Taehyung come here please

Taehyung:yes master
I saw him come with a chicken sandwich in his hands WHAT!
Jeongguk: I want you to do something for me . Wait are you eating chick-fil-a  chicken sandwich?

Taehyung:yes I am. why ?you want some ?

Jeongguk:no actually yes now come over here.
Taehyung came to me and hands me the sandwich ,I just look at him and said something that would send shivers down his spine hehehehe.

Jeongguk: I mean sit on my lap.

Taehyung:alright master

Taehyung sat on my lap and hands me the sandwich again I took it and took a bite and I felt amaze of how it taste. But then I put it on a plate that was on the table that was next to the chair . I wrapped my arms around his waists and Whispers in his ears in a seducing tone .

Jeongguk: I like the sandwich but I rather eat you.

Taehyung:wh-what

Jeongguk:you heard me.

I smashed my lips against his and started to kiss him hungrily and he started to kiss me back . I squeezed his ass that cause him Yelp in pain but I quickly  shove my tongue inside his mouth  .

No one  p.o.v

As both males were making out in the living room  some how they ended up making out on the  couch with jeongguk  on top of taehyung  eat
eating  him out while tae
taehyung was under jeongguk basically a moaning mess. They were all sweaty exceptionally  jeongguk  since he's  looks way  too hot for taehyung to handle .But they didn't realize someone was watching them from the door  .

Kousuke:why  can't  I have that type of relationship.  I'm  lonely, poor me . At least my ship is sailing .

Before the two takes it too far jeongguk  carries  taehyung  up the stairs  to their  bedroom  to finish their heated make out section  and of course  jeongguk  always  lock the door so no one  can  interrupt them. Along the way when jeongguk  was carrying taehyung  up the stairs  some of the maids where staring at  jeongguk's sweating  body that cause his muscles to pop out some more, which cause them to fangirl in the inside. They went back to their  business as soon as their boss left with taehyung. 

____________
_______________________
___^_^__________________

Hey it's your author fity24  and we reach to 13.2k I don't know  but thank you guys for your support  . Also I'm  sorry  if I gave you a heart attack from chapter 7 . But anyway  thank you . Here's some memes .

---------here something for you guys

And

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑‒́ ₃ β€’Μ€ΰΉ‘) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
43.9K 2.3K 86
"Is it that hard for you to love me?" -Jimin "The contract is enough to tie you down with me," -Jungkook *Another Jikook fiction! πŸ‘€ *Topkook *Bott...
125K 3.4K 33
boyΓ—boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021
113K 7K 41
When Seokjin, the most popular and rich student, decided to ask the school's freak to act like his boyfriend, what could possibly go wrong? #1 botto...