You're Not Even My Type

By realspills

17-year-old, Serenity Nicole Newton, isn't the typical teenagers that likes guys older than her. Even though... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24
25
26:
27
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34
35
36:
37:
38:
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
UPDATE!

45

7K 263 81
By realspills

Serenity Nicole Newton

"Sincere." My mom said freezing like she saw a ghost. "I thought you were-"

"Dead bitch I know." Pops said making me look between the two. "You thought Dee was really gone kill me for you?"

She combed her hair with her fingers than looked at me , "You knew?"

"He popped up a few days ago. And explain everything to me." I said staring at her. Heaven just looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"This the ex?"

"Yes bitch i am the ex. Whose this hoe?" My mom said looking at Heaven raising one eyebrow.

"My wife." My dad said at the  time Heaven said. "His forever."

"She know about me Sincere?" My mom asked sitting her purse down.

"I do love. And what type of wife are you? You killed him cause he was finna leave after you cheated with his nigga." Heaven asked shaking her head. "I'm forever grateful though , you gave me a loyal man. Thanks."

She sighed, "Sincere. I'm sorry about everything." She said with pleading eyes.  "I would do whatever for you to take me back. I have seriously missed you like crazy. I regret it everyday."

He smacked his lips, "You have to be really dysfunctional too ever say some shit like that too me." He said mugging her a little. "Me get back with you? I'll have to be a dead man...for real this time."

"Baby without you I've been very dysfunctional." Mama said trying to grab his hand but Heaven smacked her hand.

"No ma'am." Heaven said shaking her hand.

"Ugh." My mama said shaking her head making Sage laugh.

"Oop, this ain't as juicy as I thought it'll be. I expected a brawl or something."

"Sagi stay out of grown folks business thank you." Heaven said side eyeing him. He nodded and started typing on his phone. "Thank You."

Mama looked at Sagi and raised one eyebrow, "How old are you Sagi?"

He looked at Pops and he nodded his head, "15. How old are you?"

"Never ask a woman her age."

Sagi shrugged, "Okay. Just tryna be polite." I laughed cause this man is a whole clown.  Pops chuckled his self and started texting somebody.

"So if hes 15. Is he yours?" Pops nodded and looked at her.

"That means i stepped out on you yes."

"Mm..so if you was alive , why you ain't try to communicate with Serenity?"

"Why? she was a little kid , she wasn't gone understand why she couldn't tell you about her talking to me. Talking to Serenity would've been like fucking up the whole plan."

I tensed up and took my head off his shoulder. "So what-"

"Nicole , don't do that." Sincere said shaking his head. "You're seriously fucked up in the head. I'm not dead , i'm very much alive and healthy. Get over it. And if you try some slick shit again , i promise you you'll be the dead parent. So how about you grow the fuck up and lemme be in my daughter life."

"Too late for that dont you think?"

I chuckled, "And whose fault is that?"

"Serenity , I'll come by to check on you later. When Sincere and his peasant and mini peasant isn't here."

Sagi dropped his phone and raised one eyebrow, "The freak she just call me ? Did she just call me a peasant?" Sagi asked looking at his mom. "Mama."

"We're not gone stoop down to her level Sage."

"Man that's some sh-stuff . You lucky my mama around or i would've cussed you out like a sailor disrespecting me like that."

My mama chuckled and started walking out the room. I got up and ran after her.

"How long have you known Serenity?" She asked soon as she realized I was behind her. "Huh? You on your daddy side now that your little bestie is back?"

I scoffed, "Mama i'm out here checking up on you. Don't get me wrong ,'I'm glad he's back but at the same time mama he kept it from me as well. I thought he was dead too okay. Not just you. Don't take out the fact of him being alive on me."

"The minute you found out is the second you should've called me."

I crossed my arms and shook my head, "The minute I asked about my fathers death is the second you should've told me the truth. Don't let this effect our relationship. You can trust me, I don't know about you though. And he's right , he would be pretty dumb to get back with you mom...you did some foul shit bro."

"So i don't have the right to get jealous when's he's married again? With his so called forever?! That was me Serenity."

"Mama you messed it up not him. You!" I exclaimed shaking my head.

She sighed and looked at the window, "Seeing him here alive...makes me wonder what it could've been if i didn't mess it up you know..." She spoke softly. "Would he still be mine? Would we work out our differences and be together. I made a stupid young decision."

"Yea you did." I heard Pops say behind me making me turn around. He stood there rubbing his beard like he was thinking. "I'm not gone sit here in disrespect you , because even though you crossed me... I'll never stop having love for you."

She sat her purse down and looked at him with tears in his eyes, "Sincere... I'm sorry."

He looked at her and shook his head, "Save the tears baby love. We'll never been a thing. You tried to get me killed in front of my damn daughter. The fuck is wrong with you Nicole? I may forgive you but I'll never forget that shit. Our relationship or trust will never be the same."

"Sin-"

"I'm sorry about Heaven and Sagi. I'm sorry for cheating on you and having a child on you during our marriage. It doesn't matter now though. I never thought in a million years you would do something like that to me. Me?! Who showed you nothing but love. Provided for you, Kiss the ground you fucking walked out, loved you to the moon and back, spoiled the fuck outta you!" He said getting in her face. She started crying and looked away. "I'm disappointed as fuck! And i'm still shocked 8 years later."

"You tried leaving me Sincere! I couldn't have that!

"So you try taking me from my daughter for life!! Even after we fucking divorced i was planning on taking care of you and you knew that shit the fuck is you talking about?!"

"You cheated too nigga. Had a whole baby."

"The difference is... it happened when we were separated."

"Great , but did you tell me? The nigga is 15! That means you took care of him 7 years of our marriage ?! That's deeper than stepping out on somebody Sincere?!" She shouted pointing and everything.

These two loved each other without a question. Or this conversation wouldn't be happening right now.

"IT DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE ! you fucked it up."

She pushed him away and started walking away. "Nice to know you still walk away from your problems."

She froze and shook her head, "This isn't a problem. This is something we'll never be able to be coo over. Just know I'm sorry and I still love you. I'm still in love with you actually and I apologize for everything." He didn't respond he just stood there. "Serenity , I will call you later."

"You still love her? I see that same sparkle in your eyes pops."

He looked at me and shrugged, "Doesn't matter alright. It'll never be something again" He looked at the elevator and bit his lip. "Never."

-

"Bitch...." Daisy said walking in the office. "Chile..."

"What?" I asked finishing up this payment. "What happened?"

"This bitch Camren talking cash shit." She said showing me her phone. i groaned because this was unnecessary stress at this point.

Bitches wanna sleeep next to a half dead man who killed they best friend

Bitches wanna play wife knowing the nigga gone cheat on her with his new ''bestie' same way you get a man is the same way you lose em...

Than bitches gone try to bitch me ! Yea ight you ain't seen nothing weird ass hoe

I sighed and looked down, "She's all talk, no play."

"Bitch you're pregnant , yo ass sitting down during recess to." Daisy said sitting down. "Lemme handle her bitch ass."

I shook my head , "No. I got something for her."

"Soo...anyway what you doing tonight?" She asked raising one eyebrow. "My boyfriend is going on a fishing trip with his son and I would love to have a sleep over."

"You don't have other friends?"

"I don't like bitches. When I like someone, I make it my mission to become their best friend. Well a close friend."

"I can tell. So you like me bitch?"

"I mean you ight I guess." She said sticking her nose up playfully. "I'm kidding . You coo people. I can tell you real."

"What time ? I gotta handle something real quick though."

"Uh...like 9 coo? My sister Paisley coming too though. She the calmer version of me . Well..."

"Just have some non-alcoholic drinks there for me."

"Mhm...I like you so much. I won't get high okay."

I laughed, "Ight bitch."

"Lemme go shake this ass and make some money. I'll text you the information alright. You don't gotta bring nothing but yo fine ass."

"You bi?"

She shrugged, "I don't really know." I laughed as she walked out the room. I looked down at Carmen serving drinks and smirked. She got something coming for her.

I looked my phone as it vibrated. I noticed it was Sagi. "What nigga?"

"Damn bitch hello to yo rude ass too." I chuckled and shook my head. This was the funniest 15 year old to me ever. "What you on?"

"At the club. Where's Pops?"

"He watching football. Wanna come over for dinner ?"

I bit my lip, "Rain check? I got plans with Daisy..."

"Man what y'all gone do bump coochies?"

"Okay little nigga you too damn comfortable."

He laughed sounding like a damn spray bottle, "'My fault. I can be a little to much."

"You think. Tell her I'll come tomorrow night."

"I invited you. I miss you Sis."

"Nigga what you just seen me." I said smacking my lips rolling my eyes.

"So bitch I cant miss you." Sagi was the only nigga i allowed to call me a bitch.

"Niggaa..." I trailed shaking my head. "I'll stop by for a little bit than I gotta go."

"Why to go bump and lick coochies with Daisy fine ass? Tell her Yung Sagi soo what's up."

I laughed and hung up the phone. "I'm not playing with him today."

After checking everything out at the club i was leaving for the night till I heard Carmen on the phone. "Collins ... I'm trying. Cortez was too smart to leave anything at the club."

"Bitch." I mumbled quietly shaking my head.

"I could try to break in his house but he's not leaving anything there either. Maybe his bitch house." I grabbed the pocket knife out my purse and flipped my hood up. "Okay I'll see what I can."

When she hung up I covered her mouth up and started stabbing her over and over and over. When I saw blood come out her mouth i dropped her and stared at her.

This was my first body...

I quickly covered my mouth realizing i just killed somebody. I watched as she took her last breath than pulled my phone out and called Daniel.

"Daniel. I-" I said pacing back and forth shaking my head. I grabbed her phone to make sure she hung up.

"Baby Girl what's wrong?" I heard Pops say making me shake my head. I held my stomach and started shaking my head. "Serenity ?!"

"Daddy, I need the clean up crew." It got silent.

"Send the address."

-

"You okay." He said pulling me in his arms as we were sitting at this diner.

"I'm just shaken up." I said texting the babysitter asking about Jahron.

"I was too my first body." He said softly. "My first body was my best friend."

"Why?" I asked raising one eyebrow. He looked down at me and shook his head.

"Had something to do with your mother. When I say I'll kill over that woman I did."

"Daddy you still love her?"

"Hell yea.. love doesn't just go away. Well at least mine. You love the dude you're with?"

Debating if i should tell him, "Yea. I thought Lorenzo was my first love ? Tuh no Cortez on another level."

"Yea? What he do for you?" He asked rubbing my
shoulder slowly. He would always do that when I was little to calm me down.  Glad he still remembers.

"He makes me feel special. He cares about me, makes me feel loved. Despite everything that's going on i feel safe when i'm in his arms. Like nobody can touch me. Without him i don't feel safe.."

"That's love? He cherish you?" He asked raising one eyebrow. "He treats you like I treat your mother? Making you feel loved and actually loving is to different things. He let's you out of his sight easily?"

I thought about it and shook my head no, "No not really. He doesn't like when I leave. He tries to stall me when i leave."

"With dick or conversation?" He caught me off guard so i looked at him.

"Both.." I said truthfully. He looked down at me and
rubbed his chin

"Mmm... Imma just have to meet him huh?"

"Yea."

"He gone wake up okay" He said softly.

"Hopefully right. I'm pregnant so..."

"Whose going to the appointments with you?"

"Daisy offered. It's this girl that works at the club and wants to be my friend. She's coo."

"Lemme know if you need anything alright."

I nodded and we just talked. It helped me forget about what i just did. Didn't know I was capable of doing that. But you never know till it's tested.

-

"Bitch finally." Daisy said opening the door. "You took so long I almost smoked."

I saw a male figure in the kitchen pouring some juice. "Whose that?"

"Oh that's my boyfriend. Quin get in here." She called out handing me a water bottle. "Make yourself at home."

"Sup." He said holding his hand out. "I'm Quinten."

"Serenity." I said shaking his hand but he pulled me in a hug. "Okay"

"My fault , i'm a hugger. Daisy told me about your boyfriend" He said making me nod slowly. "Damn Daisy told me how she felt in that situation. That whole experience changed my whole perspective on the streets."

"Yea what you do now?"

"I'm opening this business to help people. most likely kids to get off the streets. Help them get jobs , all that good stuff."

I smiled, "That's good. It's not a lot of people thinking like that."

"I wasn't either. I gotta go though it was nice meeting you Serenity." This man smile. We hugged again than he kissed Daisy. "I'll see you tomorrow ight."

"Girl where's your sister?" I asked sitting down at her bar. She handed me a water bottle. "Thanks."

"She's coming. She alway runs late... " She said pouring her some OJ and vodka . "When's your first appointment?"

"Next week..." I said biting my lip. "Wanna go with me?"

"I think i offered that already."

I laughed , "Just making sure. Man i miss cuddling."

"So who gone dick you down? When your pregnant you become horny."

"Looks like my vibrator is about to be my bestie again." She spit her drink out and laughed.

"Bitch...no! We gone find you some dick."

"No! Not while my baby is in a coma or period . I'll thug it out." I said chuckling shaking my head.

"Bitch i'm thinking a rubber dick." She walked back to the back and i heard things being moved around. "Can you get the door it's my sister?!"

"Yea." I opened the door and she smiled at me.

"You Serenity?" She said walking in.

"Yea Paisley right?"

"Yea where's my annoying ass sister?" She asked pouring her self something to drink

"Fuck you hoe." She threw me a dildo catching me off guard.

"Utun" Paisley said as both of our jaws fell to the ground. "Oh my god lord help her."

"What?"

"Nobody wants a used dildo bitch!" Paisley said shaking her head. "Did you clean it !!"

"It's brand new. I haven't used that one. It has vibration." Daisy said winking  at me making me laugh.

"Lord. Sorry she has no chill . What so ever. It's like i'm the one with common sense."

"Before i touch this you sure it's new?"

Daisy smacked her lips, "Even if it wasn't my pussy ain't dirty. Take the damn gift."

"Bitch , bring it down a little."

"You mad nobody wants a dirty dildo that your dirty pus-" Daisy smacked her making her laugh and push her back.

"You're taxing it. You wanna see ? You wanna a taste hoe?"

"No stinky puss that's called incest." Paisley said laughing shaking her head.

These two. I laughed because they are crazy together.

"You gone use it?"

I shrugged and put it in my purse, "Yes...maybe. Don't worry about it."

"Ouuu she freakyy." They both teased making me laugh.

"Say the one who gave me the damn dildo." We laughed and started eating some grapes.

"When my man leaves i need entertainment. Ain't nothing wrong with that."

"Soo where do you do it at?"

"Umm my bed..." Daisy said biting her lip. "The shower and maybe the seat Serenity is sitting."

I jumped up and wiped my butt off, "Bitch!"

"No! Me and Quin fuck all around this bitch but we clean
up after ourselves. Damn chill hoe." Daisy said rolling her eyes.

"Bitch is you mad cause she don't want yo pussy juice on here?" Paisley said flicking her cheek laughing.

"Exactly." I said laughing shaking my head.

"Shut up let's play truth or dare." Daisy said walking around to me as Paisley followed. "If this night goes well. I figured we'll hang out with each other more often and become friends."

"Best friends." Paisley said smiling judging me. I tensed up and starting feeling bad. Valencia just died and here i am trying to have fun with a new group of girls. I'm having fun but... is it too soon?

"Uh how about we get started." Daisy said as she looked at me. "Truth or dare."

"Uhh Truth."

"Why you tense up every time someone says best friend?" Paisley blurted out making me mug her.

"It's not even your turn." Me and Daisy said at the same time.

"So, I asked. You a boujee female?"

"Do i look boujee ? No my best friend just died that's why. It's a sensitive topic for me especially when someone claims they're gonna be my new bestie!" I said calmly cuffing my hands.

Her face went blank and she looked at me. "I'm sorry."

Daisy shook her head, "You wanna ask someone?"

"Truth or dare." I said looking at Daisy.

"Truth."

"You ever has sex with a female?" She looked at me and twisted her lip.

"Me and Quin had a threesome before and I liked it...I think i'm Bi."

"Me too." me and Paisley said laughing shaking our head.

"I'll fuck you..." She said biting her lip staring at me. "Anytime baby girl. Whenever you horny hit me up."

"Okayyy....Truth or dare !!" Paisley said as i cut my eye contact off of her. It seemed so tempting right now.

"Uhh Dare." I said staring off into space

"Kiss." Paisley said staring at us. I looked at Daisy and shook my head.

"Hit me bitch." I said laughing. "The way she just set the mood...I'm ready to fuck something."

"I think she bi too." Paisley said making all of us laugh.

Maybe they're not so bad. They not bad at all. This could be a good little friendship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 3.8K 30
Meet Serenity. She lives a life full of fear; afraid to hand her trust over to a single soul. She's been hurt so many times, she feels as if one crac...
31 0 10
Eighteen-year-old Serenity Chen-Williams attends university with her best friend Mateo Garcia-Brown. They have an obvious, but unknowing connection...
205K 7.8K 24
Serenity had lived wither her abusive Alpha for years before she was rescued by the twin Stone Alphas of the blood moon pack. She quickly grew close...
99.5K 2.8K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...