In Our Friendship's Silence

By RominaFernandez191

Wayo is in love with Phana for 6 years. An unilateral love, which has been taking longer than Ming would wa... More

Change
Regret
Revelation
Fight
Meet
Confusion
Complicated situation
Worry
Confused feelings
Phana
Bad feelings, bad thoughts
Confirmation
Confession
Reality
Disagreement
Slipping away
Confrontation
The date
Coincidence
Interrogatory
Interrogatory 2
A timely rain
The heat between they
A different breakfast
Decision moment
Critical situacion
Crossroads
Without words
Cornered
Cornered 2
The deal
The deal 2
Shyness
Wayo
Ming
Reunion
Needs (desire)
....and the day came
The last stop
The end 1
The end 2
The end 3

Facing the truth

376 23 0
By RominaFernandez191

They sat on the edge of the bed.
Ming swallowed, and nodded.
Wayo started.
-I have to tell you something that has happened to me a long time ago.  The reason for my stomach aches. 
He looked at his nails.  He put his little finger to his mouth.  Ming held his hand.
- It's hard, I've been practicing it for a long time.
Ming stopped listening.  I just repeated:
-Don't say it, don't say it.
- I hope you don't get mad.  A while ago - he paused for an eternity - that I feel nothing for Phana.

Ming was immersed in his thoughts.  Locked.  Holding the urge to cry.
Wayo looked at him, he had no reaction.

-Ming, Ming.  Did you hear me?  - He still didn't react.  He pulled his arm.- Ming.
Looked at him.
-Did you hear me?  - repeated.
- No sorry.  I left.
- Aish, I have a hard time telling you.
- Give it, he said - he said, now paying attention.
- A while ago ... I don't feel anything for Phana.
- What!  - The first thing he answered- Since when?  Why?
- For a few months now.  I don't know why.  One day I realized that I no longer felt the same.
- And why didn't you take the photos you have of Phana?
- Is that how he explained to you?  I felt very bad.  I made you lose many years behind him.
- That's why stress.
Ming hugged him, he was happier than ever.  If he felt nothing for Phana, maybe he could conquer it.
- How silly you are, my Yoyo.  How am I going to get angry about that?  I want you to be happy, you know it.
Wayo, he held on.  He always loved being in his friend's arms, and at that moment more.
- Thanks Minmin for understanding me.
He felt the heat awaken in his body, and pushed it away.
- Come on Ming, let's eat.
Wayo noticed Ming's happiness, and attributed it to the tension they had these days.

(25/02/2020)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
34.1K 1.4K 17
[Story Completed] The moment when Huang Jingyu understand the true meaning of the warmth in his heart and bursting feeling in his chest, was only whe...
68.3K 4.5K 11
Kongpob, an extremely popular first year student, has a weird routine of dating anyone - male or female - who asks him out first at the beginning of...
3.4K 286 16
πŸ“I fall for that person who was different and mysterious. πŸ“tharn 🐬all rights are reserved🐬 🐬plagiarism is crime🐬 🐬create original for wattpadοΏ½...