You Are Destined To Be Mine ✓

By Cutiee_Madhu

"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with... More

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot-8
Shot 9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Shot 14
Shot 15
Shot 16
Shot 17
Shot 18
Shot 19
Shot 20
Shot 21
Shot 22
Shot 23
Shot 24
Shot 25
Shot 26
Shot 27
Shot 28
Shot 29
Shot 30
Shot 31
Shot 32
Shot 33
Shot 34
Shot 35
Shot 36
Shot 37
Shot 38
Shot 39
Shot 40
Shot 41
Shot 42
Shot 43
Shot 44
Shot 45
Epilogue
Epilogue II

Shot 13

20.9K 1.2K 328
By Cutiee_Madhu

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you everyone for your response in the last part. The comments are 300+ 😳😱😱

I was shocked but immensely happy. Keep Supporting like this ✨

Love you all 🥰❤️
.
.
.

Sanskar's pov

Urrgghhh!!!

I groaned loudly after all my meetings have finished... Really this is a hectic day... It is all because of my employees carelessness, they haven't prepared the file on time... So the contract was about to go from our hands, but I instantly postponed the meeting and asked the clients to come to meeting here in Delhi branch...

As Aman was already here, it was useful... We had prepared the file before the evening and the meeting was also done... I felt content after making sure the contract is for our company... It has been already night when I came out of cabin... I looked at the time, it is already 10 p.m. I called Karan to reach the office fast as he is having my car...

I sighed entering the lift... I thought about My Jaan and wondered what she would be doing now... I really missed her a lot today... I am feeling frustrated knowing that I have lost the chance of being with her the full day... I just don't care about the wedding and I didn't come for it also... I came for My Jaan only...

But after what I have done with that Chudail, She was so angry on me... I just can't understand why the hell she is caring for her when that Chudail don't even think her as sister... But I know that My Jaan is so innocent and gold hearted girl... Eventhough those disgusting Gadodia's have done so many things making her feel pain and sad, she really care about them as she loves her family...

I haven't seen anyone before like her... My Jaan is so unique and precious, I just want to treasure her all my life... For that I have to make her accept me, but here she is just so stubborn... She is saying that she hates me, but I know her inner self likes me so much... So only she is behaving as my girlfriend after drunk... But the Real Swara is too stubborn to accept that and I just don't know what is that holding herself... It's just her Stupid thoughts about herself and second Her so called family...

I don't care about her so called family accepting or not... I can marry her anytime and I don't want anyone permission for that... But I don't want to force her, I want her to accept me wholeheartedly... I am just waiting for that moment, nothing else...

But after today, she would dislike me more... I wonder if she will accept her feelings after this... After she scolded me today, I told Karan about it... He is the one who gave the idea of being away from her for sometime, so she would realise her feelings... With that, we both left the palace...

I asked that Karan to stay and take care of Shona, but he said if he was there, Swara would ask questions from him and she will eventually come to know about Me... He and His Stupid ideas... I don't believe in this, I just came out for giving her sometime... And I don't think being infront of her would be right when she was so upset with me... It would make her more angry...

And after coming out, I came to know about the meeting and drowned myself in the business... The Only thing I like to do in this world is Business..!!! But now the most important person in my life has become My Jaan... Business and all would come after Her only...

I smiled thinking how I have changed... She is the one who changed me totally and made me think about her all my day and night... I hope She is fine and might be sleeping now after the tiring day...

I stepped out of the building and saw Karan is waiting for me... I waved and opened the passenger seat, sitting inside while he started the car...

"So buddy! How was your meeting?", He asked cheerfully...

"Yeah, it was fine... I got the contract", I said while he grinned while driving...

"Congratulations buddy", He exclaimed and turned to hug me but I instantly slapped him (not that hard)

"Idiot, focus on the driving..", I shouted at him while he holds the steering and pouts... It just reminded me about Shona and her cute pout... These both brother and sister are same..!!! I shook my head smiling little...

Uff!! I really miss her now... I just want to see her and her angelic smile... After that only, I can be able to breath properly...

"Sanskar, my sister is missing you like hell... I am sure she must have realised that she can't be without you"

Karan exclaimed while I frowned and looked at him...

"How is that?", I asked raising my eyebrow...

"See this...", Karan handed me his mobile... I got baffled but opened it... I got amused seeing Twenty three missed calls from the name "Doll" which is ofcourse Shona... I then opened the messages...

"Bhai, where are you" Nearly five messages was asking this at different times...

"Bhai, why are you not taking my calls?"

"Bhai, Why didn't you come to marriage?"

"Where have you gone? Is that work is more important than this? Please attend the call or reply me"

"Bhai, it is going to be night... But still you haven't reached And..", It stopped

But the next message is, "And Sanskar is also not here... Are you both in the same place?"

After sometime,

"Bhai, I am really worried now... Are you both Okay? When will you both come? Atleast attend the call and tell me you both are okay"

My heart skipped a beat knowing that she is worried for me... But this is not right, I got angry on this Karan for making her worry like this... She must be really worried and afraid... This Idiot!!!

I slapped his back head instantly while he shrieked and looked at me shocked...

"Ohh wait Mr. Angry bird.! Why did you slap me now? I have done favour for you, see My plan has worked out... She must have realised that she miss you so much... You should be thankful for me through your whole life for doing this, You should be very lucky to have such an intelligent and handsome Friend like me who helps you a lot... But instead of that, you are beating me, Why?"

He exclaimed which just increased my temper...

"You fool, why didn't you attend her call? See, how much she is worried... She must be more afraid thinking about what happened to us... Have you just lost your mind?"

I shouted at him angrily while he gulped and smiled nervously...

"But Sanskar, this is the plan na... Now only she would realise that she miss you and care for you a lot"

He said while I just shook my head and turned to the window being annoyed...

"Just drive fast... I want to see her now"

I told while he increased the speed... I took out my Mobile and cursed myself for accepting to play this Karan game... Atleast I should have called her, but I was not knowing that she is this much worried...

I then dialled her number and called her... I was waiting for her to pick the call, but the call went unanswered... I frowned, the last message of her was just half an hour ago, then why she is not attending the call...

I called her again but again it went unanswered... I then called from Karan's mobile, but still it is same... I got tensed thinking why she isn't attending... She might have slept, I convinced myself... But still I can be relieved only after I see her fine with my own eyes...

After like fifteen to twenty minutes, Karan stopped the car at palace... I came out and met with silence... Everyone must have slept, I hope Jaan also sleeping peacefully...

With that thought, I made my way to the palace door... I entered while Karan followed me back... We reached near the living hall, While I frowned seeing the lights are on...

We both entered and surprised seeing everyone is standing in the hall silently... I can sense the tense atmosphere while my eyes instantly reached my Jaan who is standing in the centre with her face burried in her hands... She is shaking little while I realised she is crying... Instantly, I shouted...

"What the hell is happening here?"

Everyone stilled hearing my shout and turned to me... But my eyes are focused on My Jaan... She slowly took her hands away from her face, but still I couldn't see her face completely as I am facing her side...

When She turned and looked at me, My heart stopped seeing her face... I got shocked seeing her pale teary face and then my eyes went to her cheek which are red due to marks... Slapping marks???

Hell..!!!

Who the hell have dare to slap my Jaan?

My Anger reached the peak level and I just want to kill everyone who are behind this... My jaws clenched and I tightened my fists, looking around everyone... I knew these people are the reason behind her tears... I eyed all of them venomously... I saw Laksh is bleeding from head, but I just don't care about that... What has happened? Is he done anything to make her cry? If it is that, I would kill him with my bare hands...

My eyes again went back to My Jaan who is just staring at me still with her teary eyes... My angry features instantly turned soft, but my blood is boiling inside seeing her like this... She looks so sad, Her eyes are expressing her pain and she looked broken and alone... Her eyes are having the longing feeling mixed with pain... She is looking at me like she is calling me..!!!

She then let out a sob which just made me bulge my eyes and feel a pinch in my heart... I never have felt like this before... And I just can't see her like this... I tightened my fist controlling my anger...

She slowly took a step towards me, and two steps, after that she came running to me, making me astounded bit and others confused... When she reached me, She threw her hands around me and hugged me tightly making everyone gasped...

Ignoring them, I instantly wrapped my arms around her and pulled her more to myself to make sure that she is fine... But she is not..!!! After I hugged her, she breaks into tears and started crying bitterly making me tensed... What the hell has happened to make her cry like this???

I caressed her hairs softly while she cried more... I rubbed her back to console her... I could feel everyone's heated eyes which are staring us...

She cried more making me worried, I just tightened my grip around her to make her feel secured... I just hate her tears...

"Sweetheart, Stop crying..! I am here, Right? I won't let anything happen to you... Stop crying please, Jaan..!"

I muttered slowly in her ear to console her... She snuggles more to me, like a child needs her mother's warmth... I pecked her temple to make her know that I am with her, Will always be..!!!

"Sanskaaarr!!"

I looked up hearing my Mom's shout, to find her glaring at me...

"What the hell are you doing? Why that cheap girl is hugging you?"

She shouted making me furious... I felt Swara's hand clutching my suit at my back...

Ignoring my Mom, I looked down at My Jaan...

"Jaan, stop crying... What happened? Tell me, please"

This time I said aloud which could easily heard by everyone... I heard my Mom's gasp... She instantly walked to us and about to hold Shona's arm but I held her hand...

I looked at her angrily while she looked back with same anger...

"Dare you touch her, Mom..!"

I said dangerously while My Mom looks at me shocked... Shona unwrapped her one arm and looked at my mother turning aside in my embrace... My Mom glared at her...

"What the hell have you done to my son? Why are you even hugging him?"

She shouted making her flinch... I left My Mom's hand with a jerk while she looked at me...

"Stop it, Mom.."

I shouted and looked down at My Shona... She looked me up with her tear filled innocent eyes... I cupped her cheeks while two more tears escaped her eyes which made me feeling her pain... I wiped her tears softly with my both thumbs while she is still in my embrace...

"Jaan, tell me what happened? Why are you crying?"

She pressed her lips and her eyes filled with tears again making me restless... At that time, I noticed her torn sleeve which was hidden with her shawl before... She watched my gaze and looked at her sleeve... She instantly adjusted her shawl hiding it... I clenched my fist and about to hold her shoulder, but She shook her head and hugged me again, cryingly...

I held her face in my palms and made her look at me...

"Jaan, tell me what happened? You well know I am not a patient person... How did your sleeve got torn?"

I looked into her eyes sharply while controlling my boiling anger... She bends her head down avoiding my gaze... I got angry...

"How would she tell that? She must feel disgusting of herself for doing things like this... Such a cheap and disgusting girl who just want to snatch other's life"

I clenched my fist more tight hearing Ragini's sarcastic comment... I looked at her dangerously...

"Saying the one who is the most disgusting creature in this world"

I grumbled while she looked angry...

"Sanskaar!!", She shouted

"Just shut up... Dare you say my name from your disgusting mouth orelse I will make sure that you won't have your tongue to speak again"

I shouted making everyone shiver including My Jaan while Ragini is looking more scared... I looked at her...

"What happened, Jaan? Don't be afraid of anyone, I am here na... Just tell me"

I told her softly while She gulped and let out a suffering breath... I wiped her tears again while she looked into my eyes...

"She won't say, as she is the one who has done everything.."

I looked at my Dadi who spoke...

"The girl who is standing infront of you is the black spot for every girls... She hates her sister and don't want her to marry a rich person like our Laksh... She has done many things to stop this marriage because she wants to snatch her sisters place and marry Laksh... But her plans got failed, so now she wants to put blame on Laksh saying that he tried to molest her, tearing her own sleeve by herself, so that we all would feel pity of her and make her marry to Laksh... Such a cheap thought..!"

Dadi completed making my blood boil more...

"No Sans..kar... I didn't.. do any..thing..."

Shona stammered while crying... I got worried and cupped her face...

"Jaan.."

"See how cleverly she is acting... How could you act like this girl? And you are behind my other grandson too? What is your plan? What did you do to get him in ur trap?"

Dadi shouts making her sob...

"Maa, she is capable of doing more things... I thought her as naive girl but now only I am seeing her real face... Even her parents are saying she isn't innocent, putting false blame on our son--"

"Enoughhhhhh"

I shouted making both My Mom and Dadi stop their rantings... The hall fell silent...

"Jaan, look at me... Are you going to tell me what happened? Orelse I don't know what will I do to these people for badmouthing about you"

I said gritting my teeth, looking at them... She gulped her tears and looked at me... I blinked her eyes encouraging her... I well know that My Jaan didn't do anything like they say... There is something big happened and first I have to know about it... Then I won't leave anyone behind her this state...

"Sans.. Sanskar... You know that.. Lak.. Laksh always behind me from the start... Today, when.. when I was came down to drink water, he.. he dragged me to the back of staircase and tried to misbehave with me... I tried to escape from him, in that process, he tore my sleeve... He talked to me badly and tried to... kiss me... But before that... The lights came, I somehow escaped and came to the hall... But he made himself injured and told everyone that I am the reason behind everything..!"

"I told he is lying... But.. but no one is believing me... Everyone.. is thinking I stake my.. dig..nity to marry.. him.. including my.. Mom"

She choked at the end and crying bitterly...

"Please.. trust me Sanskar... I really didn't do anything like that... Trust me, please"

She cried making me feel pain...

"Hey Hey Jaan... Enough, I know you haven't done anything like that... I trust you, Jaan... Stop crying..!"

I said softly, cupping her cheek while she looked at me and then hugged me... I hugged her back tightly...

To say I am angry would be an understatement... I am hell furious after hearing what that bastard has done... How dare he touch my Jaan..!!!

"Karan.."

I called him coldly... He stepped near us and holds Shona while I turned to the bastard who has dare to touch My Jaan... He is standing silently like an innocent... My foot!!!

I walked to him furiously... He looked at me fearfully...

"Bhai.. she is lying, don't believe her... She just want money... For that she is doing everything... Bhai... You--"

I didn't let him speak as I punched him hard on his jaw... Everyone gasped... I just wanna kill him here! I punched him again making his mouth bleed... He stepped back, but I held his wrist and punched him again...

"Sanskar... Stop it, what are you doing?"

I heard my badepapa's voice... But I ignored, punching him again and again... I twisted his hand making him scream... Everyone runs towards us while the men tried to separate him from me... But I twisted his hand more, breaking his bones... He shouted in pain...

"Leave me... Bhai, please leave mee"

He shouted but SM has no mercy in his theory... He should be punished for touching what is MINE..!!! MY JAAN..!!!

I kicked him hard on his stomach making him fall back... I was about to kick him again, but Adarsh Bhai and My Father pushed me back... I groaned angrily and about to move, but Badepapa shouted...

"Enough Sanskar... Just stop it"

"Never... I am gonna kill him"

I shouted coldly eyeing Laksh with my red eyes making him flinch in his place... Adarsh Bhai held me back...

"Sanskar, He is your brother... How could you trust that girl against your brother? Who is she to you? What did that girl do to make you against your brother?"

Badepapa asked angrily while I clenched my fist...

"Don't speak anything about her... She is innocent, this bastard is the one who behind her from the start... I should have killed him before itself... How dare you touch her, You Bastard..!"

I shouted at Laksh and wiggles in Adarsh Bhai's grip to free myself... Everyone looked at me shocked, especially my so called family... They couldn't believe that the SM is fighting for a girl...

"Stop it, Sanskar... Her family is also accepting that she is the one who is lying... But you are supporting her, what has happened to you? What did she do to you? Who is she to you that you are speaking for her?"

My Mom asked loudly while everyone is looking at me with curiosity and more anger... Who is She to me? She is not just a mere person but my life..! She is My Everything..!!!

I turned to look at My Jaan who is standing beside Karan with his arm around her shoulder, holding her protectively... Her eyes are teary while she is looking at me with astonishment, gratefulness and some other one which had the power to made my heart flutter differently in a good way... I kept staring at her trying to understand what is that in her eyes while a tear slipped her eyes... I closed my eyes controlling my inner emotions...

I looked at my mother directly and admitted what is the truth...

"She is My Girlfriend..!"

I said in a sharp and sincere tone... My Mom's eyes widened as same as others... Everyone in the hall is looking astounded with the truth...

I walked to where My Jaan is standing... She is looking at me with wide bemused eyes... Karan is grinning widely and stepped aside as I stood beside My Jaan and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her to myself... She is looking at me still, while I faced everyone who are looking at us shocked...

"This Girl in my arms is My Girlfriend... She is Mine... And I know she would never do any such cheap thing... She is pure and precious, I trust her..!!!"

I said while Shona is looking at me with surprise and admiration...

As everyone is standing in shock, My Mom is the first one to react... Her face is filled with anger and hatred...

"Enough Sanskar, I don't know what this cheap girl has did to you... But I very well know your type of girlfriends which you have, just to enjoy... She is also one of that, right? Did this girl seduced you or what? I know you will lose interest after some days, so stop supporting her thinking that..."

My Mom said in a nasty tone making my blood boil in anger... How could she use such words for My Jaan?

I clenched my fist and quickly looks down at Shona whose head is facing down, crying silently... I cursed my Mom more for hurting her... She is not just a mere girlfriend like my past girlfriends... She is more than that, more than every important thing in my life...

"Jaan..!"

I called her worriedly while she slowly looked up... Her eyes are showing hurt and pain... No, she is misunderstanding... I do accept that I have had many girlfriends, but that was for time passing and mostly for publicity... But My Mom's words are totally wrong, I didn't show any interest in them or done cheap things with them... Why is she damaging my character infront of Shona, mostly hurting her..!!! And adding her name in that cheap list... I got frustrated..!

I looked at my mother, "Swara is not any mere girlfriend for me... She is going to be my Wife..! So, stop your bullshit... And it would be more nice if you shut your venom mouth"

I said dangerously making everyone flinch in their place... My Mom stood there shocked and shivered seeing me... While the so called Gadodia's are looking at me like they have seen some alien...

"Is this the way to speak to your mother? And Your mother is right, you are supporting her in your attraction... I am warning you Sanskar, this girl is not any good and we would never accept this cheap girl as our daughter-in-law... She don't deserve you or Maheshwari family"

Dadi shouted in her loud tone...

I heard Swara's sob... Enough is Enough, I am not going to let them badmouthing My Jaan like this... I couldn't stand her tears anymore which is just pricking my heart... I should prove these selfish useless people what My Jaan means to me... I should made them know that she deserves everything in this world including Me..! She deserves me and so the happiness... She shouldn't be with that disgusting Gadodia's anymore who know nothing about her value...

I leave out a determined breath and held Shona's hand... She looked at me crying, I looked into her eyes and shakes my head, signing her not to cry... I cupped her cheeks within my palms and wiped her tears softly...

"Jaan, you are the most important person in my life... Just don't listen to their stupid talks, just look at me... You Are Mine..!!! You trust me, Right?"

I asked in my deep tone looking into big black innocent orbs... I just hope she would believe me and trust me...

She just looked at me without blinking... I just felt like drowning myself in those black orbs and find out what all she have and what all she thinks... I stared at her waiting for her to say something...

After few seconds, she blinked her eyes and nodded her head in approval while pressing her lips tightly... I felt like I have got the immense pleasure in me... I bend down and pecked her forehead softly...

"Sanskar, what the hell are you doing? Leave her now..!!!"

My Mom shouted crazily... I ignored her totally and held Shona's palm in a firm grip... I know what to do now..!

I walked infront holding her hand while she followed me clueless... Infact everyone is baffled seeing me... I just lead her to the other side while I heard my family's shoutings asking me what I am doing and where am I going...

I heard their foot steps following me... I went inside the room and stood infront the God Idol while Shona is looking at me completely baffled... I stared at her while she looked back at me...

Everyone entered the pooja room but my eyes just focused on my Jaan...

"Stop all this rubbish now, Sanskar", my Badepapa grumbled...

I turned to the idol side and took the sindoor box in my hands making everyone gasped... Swara's eyes widened in shock while she looked up at me dumbfounded...

I took a pinch of Sindoor using my thumb and ring finger in my right hand... I looked into her bewildered eyes...

"Sanskar, Stopp itt", My Mom shouted... I could hear her foot steps from the side of me... But I don't care about anyone except My Jaan...

I took my hand towards her forehead and applied it in the partition of her hairs... I saw Shona has closed her eyes while I am applying her the Sindoor... The Sindoor fell on her nose little, making her look more innocent, pure and beautiful... My Jaan! I just admired her while she has her eyes closed still... Here, I made her Mine Forever!!! She is Destined To Be Mine and Mine only..!!!

I don't have belief in this and all... But I know this held the power of everything among everyone especially my family who are just so fond of their status, fame, traditions and culture... I know My Shona too has believe in this...

I put Sindoor on her not only to prove my family what Shona means to me but also, especially for My Jaan to feel that her trust on me would never go wrong... I did this to say her, my every words are true... I really wish her to be My wife, centre of My world... I want to make her feel special and to prove that my feelings are not a mere attraction... She should feel that she deserves to be in My life as MY WIFE..!!!

I don't need anyone's permission, I know She is destined to be Mine only... Only her trust is enough for me to do this... This is the best ever decision I have ever taken, And SM won't regret his decision ever...

My this action left everyone speechless and rooted on their spots... Shona opened her eyes and looked at me shocked, astounded and what not... She is looking at me like I am any kind of supernatural vampire...

I smiled a small one while She is looking at me without blinking her eyes... Her big doe eyes shined with tears... I shook my head negatively and about to hold her cheek, but before that someone held my elbow and turned me towards them...

I gave a sharp look at my Dadi while she lifted her hand to slap me... Nahh!!! No one can touch me, I held her hand before it could reach my cheek... She looked at me angrily...

"What have you done, Sanskar? Do you think it as a play? Have you lost your mind anywhere? How could you think of doing this with this cheap girl.?"

"Enough", I roared making her shut...

"This is the last warning for everyone standing here... If anyone dared to speak one more word against My Jaan, You will see the other side of SM..! I think you all wouldn't dare to see that side which is more worst"

I spatted in my dangerous tone while they looked at me threatened... Swara is still standing rooted to her place, like she couldn't understand what is even happening...

At that time, Her Mother Shomi Gadodia walked to us with fast steps... I think these Gadodias just now came out from the shock and all as they didn't say any word till now... She held My Jaan's wrist and pulled her aside of her...

"I won't accept this... This is all fake, And I never allow my daughter to marry you... You don't have any rights on her..! Putting Sindoor won't do anything, keep that in ur mind..!"

She grumbled looking at me angrily... I clenched my fist tightly, controlling myself not to punch her here itself...

"Well, now you think she is your daughter?"

I asked sarcastically... Swara turned and looked at her mother with pain filled eyes...

"She is always my daughter and I have the only rights..!"

She is making me lose my control... God!!!

She turned to Shona and give her a stern and angry expression...

"Come with me", She ordered and starts walking with Shona pulling her, holding her hand in a tight grip...

"Stop it, Mrs. Gadodia... Leave her now"

I ordered...

"I won't... I am just taking my daughter away from here.."

She said in a tight tone...

"She is Mine, Leave her", I said again calmly...

"Putting Sindoor don't make her as yours... You have no official proofs of marrying her... So she is still my daughter, I can do anything with her"

She said having dare to speak like this against me...

"You come now", She walked out dragging my Jaan making me feel furious... Shona turned and gave me a helpless look while her eyes again filled with tears...

I tightened my fist and about to follow them but her Father stood infront of me... I am just going to kill these Gadodias one day...

"Mr. SM... You should not see Swara from now on... This is my warning"

I laughed out little sarcastically...

"Oh God, I was scared"

I gritted my teeth and looked at him angrily... He glared at me and left the room...

I then saw my family who are all standing with annoyed and angry expressions... I groaned angrily...

"What do you all want now? Leave my way"

I shouts at them...

"You should not go back of them, it is their own decision to give their daughter or not... And now you come with me, I wanna talk to you..!"

My badepapa said in a calm tone and left the place... I closed my eyes composing myself...

I turned as someone put a hand on shoulder... It is Karan, who is looking at me amused...

"Wahhh Mr. Angry bird, I have never ever thought that you would do something like this... Like seriously? Are you even SM or a disguise in his form?"

He exclaimed making me frustrated... Then He chuckled... I glared at him angrily...

But he hugged me, "You are the Best, Buddy! You have taken right decision... Now don't worry, leave all this... That Gadodia's don't have dare to do anything with Shona... Give sometime to Doll also, she is the one who is more affected by this... First we have to think what are you going to do next..! We have to prove Doll is innocent infront of these disgusting people"

He said seriously while I myself amused for a moment hearing him like this... But then nodded my head... Karan is right, First I have to prove My Jaan's innocence... And I have to make Shona as my official wife..! Then these bastards can't do anything...

But before that these Gadodias and Maheshwari's, especially Laksh Maheshwari should suffer the worst for hurting My Jaan... I would make sure that their punishment would be worst than being in a hell...

Wait and watch what will happen if they dared to hurt SM's Jaan..!!!
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

*******************************

Hope you all liked this part?

Uff! A Dhamaka part..!!!

OMG..! Sanskar put Sindoor on Swara's forehead..!!!

Is Sanskar's decision right?

Will Swara be able to accept him or not?

What these Gadodias are going to do?

What would happen after all this?

Will SwaSan become one?

And don't worry... The bad people will soon receive their punishments for what they have done...

Wait and see...
.
.
.
.
.

Shower your votes and wonderful words below about this part 👇👇👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 43.2K 67
Sanskar pinned her to a shelf blocking her way, his hand wrapping her waist and holding her tightly. Swara looked at this with wide eyes. "What are...
223K 10.7K 30
Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any feeling for you. So, don't have any misconc...
165K 7.9K 17
What if Sanskar was mad in real? Here I am presenting my version of the story with necessary changes. Cover by- @theycalledmemiss
31.5K 2.3K 13
Sanskar maheshwari believed nothing would have changed over the time and lived his own fairy tale life where he loved his wife and she loved him.. A...