My Handsome Boss

By ShanLaoshi

The love story about mad boss with his cute secretary More

01 Introduction
03 He's Big!
04 He is Such a Little Bunny
05 A New Contract
06 Inexperience Like Me
07 Sexy Pose
08 Lovers Don't Do That
09 Long And Thick
10 Older Brother
11 Got You!
12 I Love You
13 Second Date Gone Wrong (Or Sweet, Maybe?)
COMING SOON
14 Xiao Wei, The Famous Secretary
15 I Want You
16 Me, Compare to That Women?
17 Naughty Bunny 2.0
18 Who Is The Boss?
19 Another Trouble is Coming 😣
20 Plot Twist, anyone?
21 Why The Problem is Keep Coming?
COMING SOON
22 Don't Touch What Is Mine!
23 Bunny's Punch
24 Soon To Be In-Law
25 Lifetime Contract - The Final Chapter
DISCLAIMER

02 First Day of Work

7.1K 245 212
By ShanLaoshi

The sound of fans screaming made my spirits increase, I stamped my feet on the stage to follow the drum rhythm played by my band members behind.  Everyone screamed my name, of course I would not disappoint my fans, I played my guitar while smiling at thousands of my fans, and of course they screamed again.  The fans in front even stretched out their hands, hoping I could gave them handshake.  Of course I will do that.  I shook their hand one by one while looking at their faces, until I stopped when I saw a very familiar face standing between my fans, he hid his hands behind him.

"Yezun?"  I said but Yezun didn't answer and just glared at me.  "Yezun, what's wrong?  Why are you here?"

Yezun didn't answer and only showed me the pot and spatula in both hands.  He hit the pot with a spatula.

Clang!

The sound of that pot was so loud that all the fans were silent, my band also stopped playing music. Instantly everything became silent.

Clang!

Yezun, hit the pot again.  I was very confused, the pot that Yezun was holding was a small-sized pot that could not possibly sound as loud as this.

"Yezun, what are you doing?"

"WAKE UP! YOU SLEEPY HEAD!"  Yezun shouted, as if giving a command, all my fans suddenly shouted at me with the same sentence.  They yelled at me endlessly followed by the sound of the pot beating in Yezun's hands.

Wake up you sleepy head! Clang!  Wake up you sleepy head!  Clang! Wake up you sleepy head!  Clang!

Their voices were all louder, made me panic.  Yezun didn't help at all, he just made things worse by hitting the pot and making a loud noise that even made my ears hurt. I covered my ears with my hands, but the sound did not stop.

Aaaaaaaaaaa I screamed and suddenly opened my eyes.  I wasn't in a stage, I was laid in my bed wearing my blue pajama, oh it was a nightmare, hahahaha.  I was relieved but then I saw someone standing beside my bed, he was holding a pot and spatula in his hand.  Did he follow me from dreamland to the real world?

"Yezun ......" I grinned

"Finally ...  you wake up!"

"Yezun Ah ..."  I sat up "Next time please don't come to my dream, I was having a very very nice dream.  But you suddenly came with a pot and spatula.  Oh so terrible!"

"You know, what time is it now?"  Yezun asked me with his poker face, he always likes his when he was mad.  I don't understand why he never treated me like he treated his patients.  "You will have nightmares for the second time if you don't wake up!"

"Don't jinx it, Yezun!"

"I don't need to. Isn't this your first day of work?"

"HA!"  I jumped, I just remembered that today is my first day, Oh My God!  "Yezun, why didn't you wake me earlier?"

"Is this not enough?"  Yezun rolled his eyes and showed me the pot and spatula "Next time, don't forget to set your alarm!"

Clang!

He did it again .....

"Hey!  Be nice to your Gege ..." I protested and pouted "I'm older than you!"

"By 3 minutes!  You’re just 3 minutes older than me!"  Yezun said and left my room "Get ready, I will make a breakfast for you GEGE!"

Still, I'm older than him even just 3 minutes older.  I love to use that fact just to tease Yezun and force him to call me Gege hahaha.  Maybe Yezun is smarter than me, more good looking than me but hey .. I'm his gege and that's enough.  Didi should listen and follow his Gege.  But then ... in the reality, Yezun is the boss. I always ended up relenting.  It's not just me who likes to use the fact that I'm older than him.  But he also always uses the fact that he is younger than me, an older brother must give in to his younger brother. That suck!

Well, let's forget about Yezun because I had a serious problem this morning.  I can't come late on my first day of work.  So yeah I showered and changed my clothes in a speed of light.  And then got out of my bedroom.  I saw Yezun was cooking something, but I didn't have a time to enjoy the breakfast.  I stole a slice of bread.

"Yezun, I'm going now!" I said

"Eh, eat your breakfast first" Yezun frowned

"I'm late" I said while wearing my shoes "See you later!"

"Oh?  Okay then  Take care and jiayou!"  Yezun shouted but I just waved my hand.

I didn't have a car, so I needed to reach the bus stop as soon as possible.  I ran once again in a speed of light, dodged the pedestrians who blocked my way.  Oh hey maybe I can be a footballer someday hahaha.  I heard some of them yelled at me but I didn't care.  I need to reach the bus stop.  It was a bad luck, I arrived right after the bus left.  Then I need to wait for another 10 minutes.

What should I do?  I looked at my watch, I didn't have a time to wait.  The distance from the office to my house is not too far.  Also in this rush hour will be hard to get a taxi.  Okay then I risked my life now, and decided to run again, I have long leg and small body so I can run very fast (That's my theory, don't protest LOL - Shen Wei).

After running for 10 minutes, I could see a magnificent tall building not far in front of me.  That's my office, Zhao Company.  I sped up even though my breath was already breathing hard. Finally I arrived exactly 3 minutes before 9 am.  I could breathe easier and more confident to enter this building.

Mission completed!  But ......

WARNING: THIS IS THE TIME WHEN ALL THE NIGHTMARES BEGIN

When I entered the building, I saw many people passing by, they all looked busy.  I wondered what I would be like when I started my work here.  I could see many stressful faces there.  But that was not the only thing that stole my attention.  This magnificent building amazed me.  The building has a modern style, with many large windows, so clean and neat.  The furniture inside is also very modern, white, black and gray colors dominate this building, but still look beautiful with the many indoor plants.  I couldn't stop admiring what's in this building until I accidentally bumped into someone.  In my mind now I could hear Yezun nagging at me "Shen Wei, stop to walk backwards!"

If you think that is the nightmare?  It's not done yet.

The problem when walking backwards is a lack of balance (again, that's my theory - Shen Wei) because of that when I bumped into someone, I fell and unlucky that I fell on that person's body.  more precisely, I landed on his body and our nose even touched.  That's the nightmare.

(Ps. Can you tell the author of this story to make another scene for me and the other man first encounter? Because this is so classic and I'm always the one who gets suffer here - Sincerely, Shen Wei)

I need a few seconds to digest this situation, also to have the courage to open my eyes.  Well yeah, I did open my eyes and immediately met the other brown eyes.  To be honest his eyes are beautiful.  I can staring at his eyes for a whole day but I paused because I knew that was so many people in here, watching us.  So I stood up and tidied my clothes.  The man also stood up, his face looked very angry.  I looked at this man once again.  From his classy clothes and neat hair, I can tell right away that this man is no ordinary man, who was he?

"I ...... I apologize" I said and suddenly lowered my eyes as the other man gazed at me with his sharp but intimidating gaze.  People around me didn't help at all because they were also shocked and scared, I thought.

"Who are you?" That man finally asked

"Shen Wei, this is my first day of work"

"Huh?"  That man smirked "So you're my new secretary?"

Wait a minute ........ so this man is the big boss, uh ...  Zhao .. I didn't remember.  Zhao something I guess.  I will find out later.  But I need to blame Yezun because he jinxed me today.  I was late and bumped into the big boss, moreover I landed on his body.  You're doomed Shen Wei and this is your first day.  At least maybe I can write my name in The Guinness Book of World Records for getting fired at the first day of work, and it's not even a day, it's just the first 10 minutes of work.  Nice ...

"Well, congratulation Shen Wei, you just made not a one but two mistakes" That big boss said "First, you are late. Sure the work starts at 9 am but I always start to work at 8 am.  Second you bumped into me and made me fall.  That is inappropriate.  You fired!"

See?  I got fired when I needed this job so bad.  How could I help Yezun to pay the debt now?

"But boss" Someone behind the big boss said "It was my fault, I forgot to tell him about your work hour and I also forgot to tell him about you.  He didn't know that you're his boss "

I nodded, that's right sir ...  I didn't know that this handsome but rude man is my big boss!  I made a reasonable mistake.

"You dare to object me?"  The big boss said

"No, Apologize for my opinion, boss, but you need a secretary as soon as possible.  This young man is our best option.  He is actually smart too. It was all my mistake.  Why don't you give him another chance?  I'm sure that he won't repeat his mistake" He begged now. I felt pity for this man.

"Alright!"  The big boss sighed "Shen Wei, considering today is your lucky day because I forgive you.  But remember this, I don't like mistakes so don't ever make a mistake again or you will get the consequences!"  that big boss and his men left.

Oh thanks God, I was safe.  I think I need to buy a meal for that man next time as a thank you.  My office is on the 30th floor, the same floor as the big boss office.  No one on this floor except me and a few people who work at the secretary department.  The different is that I'm the big boss's personal secretary.  When I arrived, several people greeted me with a smile.

"Welcome!  My name is Da Qing, and this is Zhu Hong, Wang Zheng and Guo Chang Cheng" a man named Da Qing said

"Hi, I'm Shen Wei ..." I said

"Hey brother!"  Someone greeted me "I'm the former secretary here. Lucky that I have a chance to see you. I'm here to collecting my belonging"

"Oh so I replace you?"  I asked and he nodded

"Well, as former secretary I can only say Good Luck!"

"Huh?  Thanks? " I said, this man looked suspicious

"And please survive" and then that man left.  He was so awkward, I didn't understand why he said something like that.

"He is the 29th secretary who got fired.  He only lasted a month here" Wang Zheng said "I didn't mean to scare you, Shen Wei, But the boss ...  ugh you have to be patient with the boss so you can survive" the other nodded and suddenly the phone rang.  Guo Chang Cheng answered the phone and hung up a few seconds later.

"The boss wants to see you now, Shen Wei," Guo Chang Cheng said

"Okay ..." I left the room, I could hear them saying Jiayou.  Well, I know that this big boss is rude and fierce but what makes them so afraid of this big boss?  And the fact that I am his 30th secretary, wow ... I arrived at the big boss front door and knocked before the door automatically opened.

This big boss office is huge.  Black dominates the interiors inside this office.  There's a mini library, a meeting table, a sitting area and then a big desk with a big chair.  A man wearing a classy suit sat in that big chair, looking at me with his sharp eyes.

I finally knew his name from the name plates on the desk.  Zhao Yunlan, that's the big boss name.

"Did you get my schedule?"  He asked

"Yes, I just got it"

"Well, you need to come to my house at 6 am everyday, did you know that?"

"What?"  of course I didn't know that.  I just received his work schedule, not his other daily activities.  Beside Why should I come to his house early?

"That Lao Chu probably forgot about this too.  Okay then, you're my personal secretary.  But you're not only helping me with the office matter.  But also the other thing that I want you to do.  Got it? "  The big boss said "I want you to do anything that I say!"

"Okay" I nodded, this man is not only rude but so bossy.  Well he is the boss, in fact.

"I want you to come to my house everyday at 6 am.  Preparing my clothes, making breakfast and taking care of my dogs"

"Boss, are you looking for a secretary or maid?"  I snapped, because hey that's not the job of a secretary, he is perfectly fine, he seems to have a strong body, why does he need someone to prepare his clothes and make breakfast?

"Do you mind?  It's okay for me, I can find another secretary "

And of course, just like bosses in general, they will use their ultimate weapon.  Threat.  And of course I couldn't argue because I really need this job.

"No, I'm sorry.  I will do as you said"

annoying boss!

"Good" He stood up and walked towards his bookshelf, took out a few books and placed it on his desk "This is our company’s profile, company’s rules, and company’s history.  Read all of this book!"

Hold on ... that just 3 books but these 3 books are big thick books!  What should I read that?  Did he try to bully me?

"Right now!"  He added

Oh God, this was another nightmare.  Well people always say that first day of work is always hard but this is double hard.  I had a feeling that this big boss will torture me everyday.

"Fine ..." I sighed "Anything else boss?"

"Your desk is right in front of my office.  You can't go anywhere unless I ask you to.  Don't go to the secretary department office if you only want to gossip with the others, I don't like that and my coffee break is at 10 am.  Bring me a cup of coffee and a snack also I have a list about what I can and I can't eat.  I'll send that via email.  Remember don't make a mistake!"  He said and gave me a phone "This is your phone to work.  Don't ever reject my call!"

There's so much rule in one day.  No wonder that the former secretary only lasted a month here.  But I should survive.  I have to earn money for living and also pay my dad's debt.  I can't rely on Yezun forever.  What if he gets married and moves out?  Beside Yezun worked so hard lately just to pay our bills and debt.  I didn't even remember when the last time he bought a new clothes for himself.  So yeah, no matter how hard my work is, I had to survive.

Now I had a boring task.  To read this thick book.  I don't remember how many times I whined in the past 30 minutes.

"Arrgghh, this boss really ..." I rubbed my face but suddenly someone placed an apple juice and macaroons on my desk.  I looked up and smiled.  At this point you can insert some Korean romantic song because right now I gazed at someone that is more handsome and perfect than the big boss.  I'm always amazed at this man.  Not only because he is handsome, but he is also kind and lovely man, and of course so smart.  Don't tell Yezun but this man is my high school crush but I can't be someone more than his little brother.  Because he is Yezun’s boyfriend.  And his name is Peng Guanying "Hi, Ge..."

"Hello Xiao Wei, how is your first day so far?"

"Bad, I woke up late, I had an accident with the boss and now I have to read this thick books" I pouted

"Why did you wake up late?"

"Hehehe" I grinned "After I got accepted at this company.  I picked Yezun from the hospital and we celebrated it by having a hot pot party and we drunk.  Well, I drunk.  He wasn't.  I just had one can of beer "

"You know that you have zero tolerance of alcohol"

"Beer only contains 4.5% of alcohol," I said

"But still, you naughty brother. I heard the talk about what happened this morning between you and the boss"

"Yeah, why didn't you tell me about this crazy boss?"  I protested.  He recommended this job so he must take a responsibility!

"Sorry, I forgot. You were too excited back then"

"Yeah, you know the reason.  This company offers me a big salary.  I need money" I always be honest to Guanying, beside Guanying knew me and my twins situation.

"Well, then you have to survice.  Zhao Yunlan is indeed crazy sometimes but as long as you listen to what he says then you will be fine" Guanying smiled and ruffled my hair "Jiayou Xiao Wei"

See, how can I stop my feeling for him?  He always this nice.  But I never want to ruin his relationship with Yezun.  They love each other and for me, as long as Yezun happy.  I will do anything.  Yezun is the only family that I have.

A phone suddenly rang and made us jumped, I picked up this phone only to hear the other man yelling

"Is small chit chat also become your job description?  Do you realize that I'm watching you?  Are you done with your reading?"   of course the one who yelled was the big boss

"Not yet"

"Then continue reading!  Also tell your friends to come in my office now because I have something to tell him"

"Okay" and he hung up "Boss wants to see you right now, Ge"

"Okay" Guanying nodded and entered the boss’s office.

So yeah, that's my first day of work here.  The rest of the day was just full of nagging and yelling until 7 PM.

***

So.... That's the first chapter... I wrote this with Shen Wei's POV. Do you like this or you want it as usual 3rd POV? Actually there will be Zhao Yunlan's POV too.

Also the difference at this story is I make Shen Wei not like the other Shen Wei in my other stories. This Shen Wei is a naughty bunny, I can say. I hope you don't mind.

And thank you for reading, comment and vote. See you later 🐰🐺🐰🐺🐰🐺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 3K 13
It's a story about a young CEO named Wang Yibo who ordered a handsome robot to be a companion.
21K 2K 11
A short story about a boy who falls in love with his best friend
6.6K 620 23
A cop who just got assigned to take on a new case, but unexpectedly comes across a 17 years old boy in a mysterious way. What does the boy want? And...
3.5K 336 21
(Not Tragic) Transforming HATRED into LOVE. A story of two boys falling in love despite hating each other at first. Can both families reconcile for t...