the reality house s2

By busyeatingburgies

you are one of 12 lucky youtuber's handpicked to take part in the youtube series 'the reality house'. you kne... More

・゚: *✧・゚(ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒ)・゚✧*:・゚
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fitfteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

twelve

2K 58 9
By busyeatingburgies

[ 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙 - 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙖𝙝 ]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

The elimination challenge began at 7 and the eight competitors were escorted into another room away from you and the rest of the crew. Whilst they were busy doing whatever, you all helped yourself to the food that had been ordered and the drinks littered on the countertop.

One of the crew members explained the task that they were set with - they had to stack cups whilst being blindfolded and then solve four anagrams.

Knowing that words were involved, it was easy to guess who was going to leave that night.

Apparently it was going to take a while so you decided to find a comfortable spot on the couch. Andrea was snoozing on one end and you didn't want to bother her so you sat in your famous, proclaimed space - the corner.

Manny soon joined you and you decided now was a good time to ask what was going on between Andrea and Dom due to the loudmouths being locked away in another room.

He shuffled closer so that he didn't announce the details to anyone nearby, "she didn't tell me much but she did say that they were fuck buddies for about six years."

"Six years?" you repeated in surprise, "and nothing more happened between them?"

He shook his head, "I think she cut off contact when she started dating her boyfriend."

"Why does he think they're on good terms then," you whispered.

"She never actually told him she didn't want anything to do with him," he replied.

"What are we whispering about?" said someone from behind the couch. It was Harry, who'd crouched down behind you and made you both jump.

"Don't ever do that again," Manny laughed as he placed a hand over his heart.

You nodded, "almost gave me heart failure."

Imari suddenly walked through the door and into view, gaining everyone's attention. He apparently hadn't struggled at all and was the first of his pair to finish. Trisha followed around five minutes after.

The drinking continued and you soon found yourself full of energy, but not knowing how to release it. There was nothing to do but talk - no music, no tv, no phones.

"I'm so fucking bored," you whined as you threw your head back onto the couch. Manny and Ryan agreed as they took another swig of their drinks, "there's nothing to do, like, at all."

"Might fuck around and play foosball," you told them as you remembered the game located in Ryan and Harry's bedroom.

Ryan laughed, "no one plays that anymore."

"You won't even play one game with me?" you pouted.

"If Harrison and Manny play too; t'is a team game after all," he replied before calling Harry away from a conversation with his brother.

"I'll meet you down there," said Harry before walking away again.

You, Manny and Ryan simultaneously staggered down the stairs and around the foosball table.

"Who's against who?" you asked as your gaze shifted between the two guys.

Manny immediately answered, "you and Harrison vs me and Ryan."

"But-" Ryan closed his mouth as Manny elbowed him in the ribs and proceeded to whisper something into his ear.

You couldn't hear the exchange but whatever Manny said kept Ryan from objecting. He told Manny which prongs he was in control of and decided he'd be goalie.

The sound of footsteps brought your attention to Harry who entered the room with a smile on his face, "alright, what's happening!"

You jiggled one of the prongs before facing him, "you any good at foosball?"

He let out a laugh as he shook his head, "I'm shocking - haven't played in years."

You turned to Manny, "is it too late to swap partners."

Unfortunately, Manny nodded and Harry scoffed, "I heard that."

You stuck your tongue out, "you were supposed to."

"You know what, I'll show you," he chuckled as he took on the role of the goalkeeper, "let's go."

The ball was released and Manny was surprisingly pretty average. He'd managed to tackle the ball from your characters a few time, which was assisted by him screaming phrases along the line of 'suck my dick' and 'a beauty guru is beating you... tragic'.

He hit the ball into your net in his first few attempts and Harry let out a huge sigh as Manny and Ryan celebrated.

The game continued and so did the disgruntlement. By chance, however, you booted the ball into Ryan's net. Now it was 2-1; slowly but surely, you were catching up.

From upstairs, you heard Sarah screaming into the floor which caught you off guard for a moment. This allowed Manny to kick the ball past you but, fortunately, it seemed as though Harrison's goalie skills were improving.

Another two minutes passed before someone scored again and it was now 2-2. You mutually agreed that the next to score would win and this increased the intensity of the game by ten.

"My hands are so sweaty," exclaimed Ryan as he gripped the prong, causing his fingers to turn a light tone of pink.

Harry laughed, "is somebody nervous?"

"Afraid you're gonna get your butt kicked by two girls?" you added.

"You can't roast me - I'm on your team," Harry gasped.

You giggled but didn't respond as your concentration was 100% on the ball you'd just tackled off Manny. You decided to take a chance and slam it towards the net, hoping Ryan wouldn't block it. He didn't, and it flew into the hole at the back.

Your mouth dropped as you faced Harry and he mirrored the same expression before engulfing you in a hug that briefly lifted you from the ground, "I can't believe it!"

"Congrats!" Manny clapped, "y'all make a good team."

-

You and the boys were back upstairs now, conversing on the couch. Kenny had taken 45 minutes to complete the challenge, according to Lena, and she was adamant that he would be going home - thank god.

Tab soon walked into the room, cheering that she'd done well. No one seemed to bat an eyelid as she walked over and helped herself to the food on the table. Elijah walked through a while after.

Taylor then walked through, "did it in record motherfucking time, bitches!"

She began high-fiving everyone sat around the couch and, had you not moved your hand quick enough, she'd have hit you in the face.

Manny stifled a laugh as she walked away and you stared back, "I almost got assaulted... that wasn't just me, right?"

Ryan shook his head, "gotta have good reflexes when you're around miss impulsive gobshite."

The door slammed and in walked Dom who was surprisingly quiet considering he'd completed the challenge almost as fast as Taylor. He headed straight for the drinks which was fair enough.

-

"Y'all ready to hear the results?" asked Jc.

The eight contestants thatd competed were made to sit on one specific side of the couch for the reveal so you and the others were, out of frame, on the other side of the sofa.

With full attention now on those eight, you decided to rest your head against Harry's shoulder - purposely this time. You felt his eyes in the back of your head but that sensation was quickly replaced by the feeling of his arm snaked around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. You smiled to yourself as you re-focused on the elimination.

Jc made Tab and Taylor stand up, explaining that there was three seconds in between their times and they both had the best times out of the girls.

Imari had the best time from the boys and Dom's was second best. This meant Elijah and Kenny (with a time of 43 minutes) were going home.

-
ᴅᴋ ᴡʜʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴏʀ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀʟғ? ɢʟᴀᴅ ɪᴛ's ғɪxᴇᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏ xᴏ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.3K 31
Hi, my name is Amelia, I'm 12 years old and I am obsessed with YouTube, especially Zoella, PointlessBlog and ThatcherJoe. When my mum told me one day...
46.4K 1.6K 34
"This is.... Incredible." I stammer, walking towards the rail. He walks up behind me and puts his arms around me from behind. "Almost as amazing as...
39K 2K 35
Three years later... The crew has grown in ways they never imagined and their lives on YouTube are more popular than they ever were in high school. T...
115K 3K 58
This is the story of a young girl, who is rescued by the famous youtuber House_Owner, or Ross. This follows her journey of finally living a normal li...