The Emotionless Heart Ruby Ro...

By TheRecklessAuthor

(Y/n) was once a happy kid but that all changed when his family started insulting him and abusing him verball... More

Bio
The Begining
Welcome to Beacon
Shining Beacon
Shining Beacon Part 2
The First Step
Initiation Pt 1
VERY IMPORTANT AND EXCITING NEWS PLEASE READ
Initiation Part 2
Ice Queen Part 1
Ice Queen Part 2
The Rage of a Creator
Thank You!

Team PLOT

5.8K 48 148
By TheRecklessAuthor

Reckless-Surprise your lazy author is not dead!!!!! If you want to know what happened while I was gone check out my Update/Announcement book. Anyway let's get on with the story.

Last time on The Emotionless Heart

Ozpin-Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!

The audience gives one more wave of ovation, while four students walk up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces fill the screen.

Ozpin-Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR.

Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and gives Ren a hug.

Ozpin-Led by... Jaune Arc!

Jaune-Huh? L-Led by...?

Ozpin-Congratulations, young man.

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

Ozpin-Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!

Ozpin-And finally (Y/n) Schnee and............ Reckless! You will be known as Team PLOT Beacon's first two man team led by... (Y/n) Schnee!

(Y/n)-So your name is Reckless huh?

Reckless-Yep that's my name don't wear it out!

(Y/n)-Yeah sure..

(Y/n) rolled his eyes

Reckless-Whatever anyway let's get to our dorm.

Time skip brought by chibi Ruby eating a giant cookie

(Y/n) and Reckless enter their dorm, and what they saw was a beautiful living room.

They both immediately went to their separate bedrooms and started unpacking.

Reckless bedroom

(Y/n) bedroom

After unpacking they both met at the living room and decided to try to get to know each other.

Reckless-So what's your semblance?

(Y/n)-Psychic powers how about you.

Reckless-Well mine is Writer's Creation!

(Y/n)-So how does it work?

Reckless-Well I just need a writing utensil of some kind and I'll be able to write in the air and whatever I write will materialize after I channel my aura into it like for example to celebrate our new team I have a gift for you!

Reckless pulls out a pen from his pocket and starts writing in the air and after a few seconds he was done.

Reckless-Alright here we go.

Reckless hands over to (Y/n) what looks like an arm bracer with a what seemed like a fingerprint scanner on it

(A/n-Just imagine their is a scanner on the inside of the arm bracer and their is only one of them)

Reckless-Just press your thumb on the scanner to calibrate it and see what happens!

(Y/n) looked at Reckless like he was crazy but he shrugged it off and did as he was told he pressed his thumb onto the scanner and a feminine voice said

???-Scanning.... scanning.... scanning.... scanning....

After about thirty seconds of it scanning it flashed a green signaling it was done

???-Calibration complete.

(Y/n)-Uhhhh what do I do now?

Reckless-Now say Initiate Protocol Convenience

(Y/n)-Initiate Protocol Convenience

As (Y/n) said that, the arm bracer started to extend and it went up (Y/n) arm and covered his whole body when the process was complete (Y/n) was in a suit of silver titanium armor.

Reckless-So do you like it? I call it P.L.O.T armor it's a acronym for Powerful Lasting Overprotective Titanium armor. It was named after our team!

(A/n note-Yes our team definitely not because he has protagonist plot armor yep totally)

(Y/n)-I really do like it thanks.

Reckless-Your welcome! It was nothing really. Now to turn it back to an arm braced just say Initiate Protocol Cancel

(Y/n)-Initiate Protocol Cancel

When (Y/n) said that the suit of armor shrinked back into an arm bracer on his right forearm. As that was happening Reckless suddenly let out a huge yawn.

Reckless-Alright I'm going to head to bed now I'll see ya tomorrow!

(Y/n)-Bye have a goodnight.

Reckless walked into his own room waving (Y/n) goodnight. (Y/n) got up from the couch in the living room to go to his bed to fall asleep.

Reckless-Well that the chapter people! I hoped you enjoyed it please give me some feedback I haven't been writing for awhile so I don't know how good this chapter is. Anyway see y'all in the next chapter until next time have a nice day!

再见,美好的一天

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 213 25
Y/N has always been treated the same as any other Grimm a mindless monster which couldn't be further from the truth after the death of His Family he...
259K 3.6K 35
Good or evil. Life or death. Light or dark. Living or dying. None of those mattered to (y/n). For as long as he could remember he never really felt a...
229K 3.3K 32
Ruby Rose was treated like absolute trash ever since her mother disappeared. She just wants someone to be nice to her and show her love. Her pleas ar...
865K 8.2K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...