A Good Wife (COMPLETE)

By LAmerica06

The protagonist is a homosexual guy who is handsome, thick(muscular), and tall. But all of his relationship... More

Meeting Husband
Working Wife
Hello Mother In Law
Accepting
Father's Pride
Breakfast
Never Thought
A Visit
Pampered Wife
Jealous
Second Prince
Coincidence
Loving you
Choices
Me and You are Us
I miss you
Mess With The wrong Wife
Misfortune's fortune
Drama is Over
Shameless
Please Don't Go
Trying to Find the One in the Crowd
A Slutty Man
A kept man
Carpa's Smile
Stupid Bitch!
Decree
Princess Rianna
I am Happy
Someone is back
Deal
Are You Happy?
Bonus

This is War

37.7K 1.7K 322
By LAmerica06

Born after the first born son.
Wayn is the epitome of a prince. He is handsome,more like a beauty that melts anyone's heart by his cheerful and soft laugh. He captured the heart of many and even been favored by the King.
He was certain that he will be the crown prince. The crown prince is not usually the first born. It was given to the most appropriate prince who the king thinks can rule the kingdom best.
And he believes he is that person.
Until the king crowned the first born.
Humiliated.
Wayn knows that people shows him a smile but laugh behind his back.

From then on he become twisted. He always calculate all his actions. Until he met Charles.
Arrogant, selfish but a sweet man who not only promise him he will help him to get the crown he deserves but also makes him feel the only man in the world.
Wayn knows that associating with Charles was is dangerous. He is a gay. And he doesn't hide his lust from men. But Charles viscious behavior changes since they started going out. Charles only look at him and him alone. Slowly, he fell inlove with him and gave him his body but he still desire the crown.

"No!" That is the first time Charles ever raise a voice against him. And the first time he ever say no to him.

He knows that Charles is mad not because he doesn't want to give him what he wants but because he loves him alot.

"I need to do this."
He wants to hold Charles hand but he only slaps Wayn's hand away.
His eyes is red from suppressed emotions.

"You can't! I am not sharing my man to anyone. Not a woman, not another man!"

"I will marry her. With or without your permission."

"Then.....Then Goodbye to you. From now on you are the second prince. And no longer my lovely Wayn."

"Charles, I only--"

Charles walks to the door but when he is one step away outside he hesitates and he looks back.
He hugs Wayn tighter like a bear hugging a bamboo tree.
He doesn't care about his state and want to hug him tighter.

"I beg you, Wayn. Don't. I beg you. Please don't. I will do anything. I will ask my father, my brothers, I will beg them to help you become the bext king. But don'leave me. I love you. I love you."
Tears and snots are mix together as the always smirking and haugthy Charles kneels and beg him.

Wayn was overwhelmed by his love, his devotion. But he cannot let a mishap happen. He needs assurance and right now marrying the princess of the neighboring country will gave him that strong hold.

He forcibly remove Charles arm hugging him and walks away.

He married the Princess.
He never met Charles again and also avoid knowing what is happening to him because he feared he might go and entangle himself with Charles.

He need to make sure his wife, the princess, will be satisfied with him.

And so the nights of his nightly activity begun. He showed how happy and intoxicated he was...pretending that the woman in his arm is his beloved Charles.

Then after a while..
Charles married.
He was furious.
Mad.
He felt betrayed.
Charles can only be his.
He wanted to rush and confront him but he was held back.
He held unto the promise they made that Charles will always love him.

***

"I am the one you love! Then why are you doing this? I am here. Begging you!" Wayn angrily wipes his mouth and his reddened eyes glare at Charles.

Charles looks at Wayn.

"I will never betray the one I love."

"Yes." Wayn eyes twinkles.
"I knew it you---"

"You are not that person."

It's like breaking into pieces and being unable to grasp the meaning of it. As he stares at Charles serious face and mouth still bleeding.

"What?"

"I may be that same person that loved you. But you betrayed that person and he died loving you. I am a new me. And the one I love is my wife. My wife alone. If you will excuse me. I have to g-"

"No! Charles." Wayn from behind pressed his body to Charles and hig his waist.
He grabs his abdomen and seducingly rubs it up and down.

Charles feels itchy and he forcibly unwrapped Wayn's hand.
"I said ENOUGH!"

"How? How can you replace me? We've been together for a very long time! And we swore to love each other forever."

"Do you hear your own voice, your highness? We've been together for so many years. I loved you and treated you like my whole world. I begged you to stay. But you chose to leave me behind! If it is not for my wife, I might have lost my mind and died wallowing, in pain and tears, asking if why you do it to me?" Though it is not the real Charles as someone who inherited the real Charles experiences and emotions, Charles tears up and he grabs the prince shoulder shaking him with force.
"Why? For power? For the throne? I said I will give it to you! I will do everything for you. I will support you and love you. But you heartlessly break away from me. You throw me away like a wasted scrap while you pretend to be a loving husband! Love? If I didn't bore hatred from you, I will call myself a Saint! Yes! I hated you." Charles who got carried away is actually gripping the prince shoulders very tightly. Making the prince cry out for help.
Two guards subdued Charles.
Wayn is instantly surrounded by maids and servants coaxing him to calm down.

While Charles is being carried by two guards, he is staring at the ground and his hair is a mess.

"Charles..."

The guards want to throw Charles in the cell but the prince said it is alright and they just send him to his house.

Julius is busy calculating the shops profit when he heard a sound of a carriage.

Thinking it might be his husband he stops all what he is doing and look at the mirror fixing his clothes and hair.Smelling himself and his breath.

The maid giggles at him.
Julius pouts but his blush makes him even more adorable.

"Hurry, the young master must be really happy to see you,young Master Julius."

"Yes. Let's go."

Julius try making his footstep normal but he unusually wlaking faster.
At the gate he saw a man being carried by the soldier. His hair is a mess and he looks like he has no strenght on him.

"N-no! Husband... Charles! What happen to my husband?" Julius rushes and grabs Charles cheeks. Julius lifted Charles cheeks and see Charles red teary eyes, a face full of tears and snots and mouth bleeding.

Charles looks at Julius and he jumps away from the guards hugging Julius.

"I love you. You are mine. Don't give me to the prince. You are the one I love. Do not leave me."
Charles said hugging Charles tightly.

Julius is shock and stunned...and mad.

"What happened?" He ask while his hand is gently rubbing Charles hair, his eyes is looking at the guards with eyes full of warning glints.

"That....It seems that Sir Charles assaulted the Prince." The guard said.
But if it is that then why does the Prince didn't ask Charles to be jailed and why the man crying in his wife's bossom and telling him not to send him away.

The two guards only arrive where Charles is grabbing the Prince arm and the Prince shouting for help. How would they know what really happened.

Julius on the other hand is in a bad mood so he click his tongue.

The crying Charles look at Julius and he trace his face leaning and kissing him.
"I love you." He said.

Julius anger slightly melted and he blushes.
"Hurry. Let's go inside. Why is your mouth tasted blood?"

"The prince try kissing me. I have to bite him to stop. But I bite my own tongue instead."

Charles is a bit strange because his memory and the original Charles memory are nixing together confusing him.

Julius eyes widen.

"Y--you are saying....he kissed you....and PUT HIS GODDAMN TONGUE IN?"

Not even the servants, the two guards back away from the furious Julius who is looking at Charles as if he wants to do something very very horrible.

Charles is not threatened and instead he takes Julius hand and kiss it.
"For you, I will bite my whole tongue so you will never feels that I cheated on you." He said warmly and kiss Julius hand again and he smile feeling Julius warmth in that small palm.

Julius is very furious but Charles is more important he hurriedly ask thr maids to call a doctor and for them to guide Charles inside. Charles on the other hand refused and hugs Charles from behind resting his head to his shoulder and neck.

Julius can't help smiling at Charles as he rubs his cheek.
Charles feel safe and close his eyes savoring Julius scent.

Julius drops the smile seeing Charles eyes shut he glares at the guards.

"Tell this to your prince. You mess with the wrong wife."

The guards can only swallow as the two men left.

"That man is handsome but he is very scary." The carriage driver said as he guide the horse away from that residence.

A/N:

Fluffy fluffy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.1K 39
[Status: Complete] A Powerful Mob Boss one day saw a guy, nothing about him stood extraordinary, yet he could not pull his gaze away from him, becaus...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.7M 110K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
106K 6.4K 11
Reincarnated from a Common Human from Earth to the child of the Demon King, Zenzur, bear the fate of his brethren in his shoulder the moment of his a...
28.3K 1.3K 6
This is a Fantasy-Romance, Action-Adventure Gay Novel where the story runs along with a man named Oliver Bay. Upon dying, he was transmigrated into a...