I Love My Best Friend

Av Muffins_are_my_thing

Okay, just think that when you really like this one guy who you have been knowing since you were in kinderga... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1- I Do Not Sleep Naked.
Chapter 2 - I don't want to be one of those people who get overwhelmed.
Chapter 4 - I fucking hate your guts
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter-12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
NOTE FOR ASKING! From the AUTHOR OF THE BOOK.
Chpater 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 3- If micro mini skirts did exist Grace would be wearing it right now.

756 9 0
Av Muffins_are_my_thing

I walked to the canteen as I saw there was so much good stuff. Peanut butter sandwich, roasted chicken, Russian salad, vanilla ice cream, chicken/veg noodles and my favourite Non-veg PIZZA! I walked over the canteen buffet and got some roasted chicken, chicken noodles and Pizza with Ice cream I took most off the Ice cream because I was sad. "Thank you Ms. Milly". I said smiling at her.

Making my way through the ally way of seats I sit down next to Alex. His mood looked flirtatious, for a second it seemed unattractive on him. Putting my plate on the table, I smiled. Edward started wiggling his eyebrows, I looked at him and mouthed him a 'Shut Up!' He smirked at me and I started blushing at the thought of him teasing me, and I could actually have a chance with Alex.

Alex's arm wrapped around me, making me jump a little, when I soaked up what was happening I smiled. "So Anderson, what's up with all that food today? And so much ice cream?! Wanna be fat before going to the beach?" Maggie chuckled. "Yeah probably." I said rolling my eyes.

Alex's eyes were still glued on his iPhone screen. "Will you stop gawking at your phone Alex?" Maggie asked in a disappointed look. 'He is so dumb!' Maggie mouthed me. Everyone around started giggling at what Maggie said. "Hello blue bear? Are you annoyed or something?" Edward said waving his hand in front of Alex's eyes. "Cut the crap Ed." He said his attention still on the gadget.

All of a sudden Grace from nowhere appeared. "Hey Alex." She put a hand on his shoulder. I was astonished at what she wore. Pink tube top, yellow 'micro-miniskirt' and flats. If micro mini skirts did exist Grace would be wearing it right now.

Alex looked up at her, his hand instantly dropping from my shoulders and his face caught an unusual smirk. This is the first time in the lunch break he diverted his attention. I felt awful at the sight. She sat down across Alex. Alex went back to his old business which was fortunately a slight relief to me.

Edward looked at me and rolled his eyes. I silently giggled while drinking my water which resulted in, me coughing up all the water and having hiccups. "Andrea! Are you alright?!" Maggie said patting my back. "Of course!" I said sarcastically. Rolling my eyes at her.

Edward mouthed me a sweet 'sorry' and 'I will pay it up for you today night at your house with Maggie okay?' I gave him a reassuring smile which he gladly accepted. Grace had an evil grin on her face, she looked at Alex as if begging for consideration. Someone nudged my leg, I quickly looked up from my food to look where and who was nudging?

When I found out it was rather astonishing, it directed towards Grace. I looked at her still shocked, and then I absorbed what was actually happening. Grace wanted to nudge it to Alex, but she couldn't look down so she just blindly nudged my leg. I glared at her and she looked at me as if asking me with a big WHAT?

I coughed bringing her to notice what she was actually doing and what mistake she did. Her smirk left her lips and she was more alert now. "Hey, Alex do you have plans today?" She asked looking at me and then flipping her hair over her shoulder. Her eyes were in a deep desire for a 'No' and that she could go on with what she was planning to do.

"Yeah." Alex's response caught me off guard. Grace had an appalled expression she looked like she was going to faint. Epic fail! I wanted to shout it out but I didn't. "Oh...who do you have plans with?" Grace asked disappointment painted all over her face. "Andrea." Alex looked at me for the first time in forever and nodded. "Right?" He said giving one of his charming smiles. "Right." I nodded.

Edward and Maggie looked at me in shock and anticipation. "Really?!" Both of them said laughing. I was lost now Maggie and Edward sure knows how to embarrass people. I neglected them and leaned forward to whisper into Alex's ear. "What? I never knew!" I spoke as he shivered. "Come with me." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me to some other room in the cafeteria.

"What?" I was perplexed. "We are going to the lake at seven okay?!" Alex practically screamed it in my ears. "Yeah, okay then." I gave a small smile. "Perfect I'll pick you up at six thirty." He said and before I could speak anything he left. I was left alone there, even though I was still confused, I smiled, a genuine one, which was used so often these days.

I walked over to my table realising I had already finished my food, I sat down asking for a coffee. "Hey can I have some coffee?" I asked looking over to the table. "Yeah sure." Edward said giving his coffee cup to me. "What about you?" I asked concerned what would he drink? "I got it by my side." He said taking out another cup of coffee from under the table. "Silly." I said rolling my eyes.

The bell rang signalling us to go back to our classes. It's P.E? Wohooooo yay! "Hey anyone with PE?" I asked looking around our table. "Me, and Ed have P.E." Maggie said poking Edward. He looked at her frowning and then hitting her. "Maggie go poke your boyfriend not me." Edward joked. "Fuck you." She said banging his head with her hand. "Fuck you too sister." He said and punched her back. Edward is real cruel to his cousin sister.

"Gosh don't be such a jerk." Maggie said rolling her eyes. "Yeah sure." Edward said and got up." "Sugar you coming?" He said looking at me. "Sugar huh?" Maggie teased him. "Yeah so what?" Edward's ears were now pink. "I'm coming Ed." I said smirking. "See? We are best friends!" Edward justified himself. "Fine you win! Now move your ass!" Maggie pushed him.

"Maggie stop." I laughed at the hurt Maggie. "Yeah, you love him more then me now!" Maggie screamed. "No, duh... I love you not the jerk." I whispered so that Edward couldn't hear it. "I heard it!" Edward shouted back but how did he know? He was miles away from where we were. "How'd you know?" I asked him. "Telepathy remember?" He laughed.

After P.E we decided to go home back. As soon as I got home, I took a nice warm shower. After getting freshened up I looked at my self in the mirror. Then deciding what to wear I remembered we were going to the lake so maybe Alex might ask for a bikini. I took out my green and baby blue bikini and packed it in a little bag. I wore a torn denim shorts, a black crop top and converse. Wearing my lipgloss I go out of the house locking it safely.

Someone pats my shoulder a jump a little, when I turn around Alex was standing there. He just creeped me out. "Oh it's you." I said giving a sigh of relief. "Yeah me." He says and makes his way to the car. I hopped inside the car, closing the door. Sitting on the passengers seat I looked at him and smiled.

We reached the lake side. Fresh air mustered upon us. The trees swayed and a light breeze hit my face gently. I was happy as ever it was so nice here! I ran up to the lake-side. I was smiling so brightly, I bet Alex saw it to. "Hey, Andrea wanna go swimming in the water?" Alex asked smiling. "Yeah okay." I said keeping the small bag down on the grass.

"There is changing room." He said pointing towards a really creepy wooden house. "Okay." I said gulping. As I walked towards the wooden house Alex shouted. "Do you have a bikini or at least a swim suit?" He asked screaming it. "Yes!" I replied back. "Good girl." Alex smirked.

I gave him the same smirk and went to change. When I had changed into my neon green and baby blue bikini, I ran to find Alex. I don't wanna get lost. I saw a man without his shirt. I ran up to that person, just to make sure it was Alex. "Um, Alex?" I asked not knowing if it was really Alex. He turned to be only Alex, I gave a sigh of relief. "Waoh!" Alex said eyeing me up and down. "Andrea! You look better than when you were 12." He said grinning. "Should I take this as a compliment or an insult?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him. "What ever you wanna think I'm going to jump in the water." He said laughing.

Alex's POV~

Andrea looked hot in her bikini, even though I shouldn't think of her like that, we are just childhood best friends and nothing else. Andrea dived into the water perfectly. I liked how she stretched herself to swim. Her body was wet, and her hair dripped with water.

Suddenly some water splashed on my face, when I looked around from where it came, I found a giggling Andrea. "Sorry." She laughed. "Yeah, right!" I said and splashed water at her. We splashed water at each other till we were exhausted.

Andrea came closer to me, my hand on her small back. I could feel her breath against my face. I leaned closer, suddenly I heard my name get called. "Alex!" Grace's voice called out to me. "Grace?!" I was shocked to see her here. "I have been searching for you for last thirty minutes-" her eyes landed on Andrea and she rolled her eyes in disgust. What's wrong with here?

"Anyways I should go, see you tomorrow." She said and waddled off. I was still stunned at what she did. Wow. "We should be leaving too." Andrea said giving a small smile. "Okay then." I said and left the water. Andrea quickly changed into her clothes and leaving the wet bikini in her bag.

We sat in the car still silent no one even dared to speak a word. The whole ride went silent. I felt the urge to talk to her but for some reason my mouth was sealed. I pulled in front of her decent house, motioning her to see that we were home. "Hey thanks!" She said waving at me and then set of to her house which was on the other side of the park.

"Bye!" I shouted back at her. She waved at me and smiled turning her head to see me. I smiled back at her and drove off to Grace's house.

Andrea's POV~

I quickly entered my house, finding the same note my mom left again without telling me. I enter end my room and flung on my bed to realise I had forgotten to tell Edward and Maggie to come over. I promptly called up both of them in three way. "Guys come to my house Sleepover with a guy again!" I said laughing. "Haha, but I don't mind sleeping with you Andrea sweet cheeks." Edward said flirtatiously. "Cut the flirt and come fast." I said laughing. "In five mins." They both said together and hung up.

I hurriedly ordered a pizza and took out some Skittles and M&Ms. I took out some soft drinks and chips so we could eat and sleep and gossip and do other friendly stuff. I switched on the T.V that was there in my room. Scrolling through the channels, suddenly the doorbell rang. I hastily went to open the door. Ed and Mag are so fast.

"Mag! Ed!" I screamed engulfing them in a bear hug. "Andrea!" The screamed. They entered the house sitting inside my bedroom. "O. M. G!" Maggie said looking at the T.V screen. "You were watching Twilight!" Maggie exclaimed. "Yeah..." I said smirking at Edward. "Edward and Bella!" Maggie squealed and then she noticed there was a real Edward sating beside us.

"Don't tease me." Edward sent deathly glares to Maggie. "Edward and Bella!" She squealed teasing Edward. "Stop!" Edward said embarrassed because his face was red like a tomato. "Oh this guy is too shy." Maggie said rolling her eyes, then she squealed again. "How was yours and Alex's date?!" Maggie asked excited to know more further.

"It wasn't a date." I said rolling my eyes. "It was come on!" She said getting bored. "Fine! Whatever." I said getting fed up. I narrated the whole story to them what happened today at the lake and how we're just about to kiss each other. "Ooo." Maggie said squealing like a little girl again. "How romantic!" She said daydreaming. "Will you stop squealing once more you squeal and your head is ripped apart." Edward smacked her head. "Fuck you dickhead!" Maggie shouted at Edward.

"Fuck you too bitch!" Edward said casually. "Guys! Guys! Guys! I'm going go get the pizzas." I got up to go to get the pizza. "Hey, thanks for getting it warm." I gave the pizza guy a sweet warm smile. "Your welcome." He smiled. "Hey, are you from our school?" I asked. "Yeah." He breathed out. "Oh. Take this." I handed him a ten dollar note to him for tip. "Tip." I said and smiled.

"Thanks enjoy!" He said. I waved back at him and then went to my room. "So ready to eat the food?" I asked everyone rubbed their tummy and nodded. We all jumped over the pizza boxes and ate till every bit. Our eyes were glued on the T.V screen when I yawned. "Guys, I'm going to sleep goodnight sleep tight." I said and snoozed off.

______________________
I love this chapter this is the best one ever anyways enjoy reading more of it! Don't forget to vote and comment.
*Challenge of the day~ Tell me about what you love to eat! And what type of guy would you like to date or are dating.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.8K 286 56
After living a tedious and monotonous life growing up all she wanted was fun. Fun like getting drunk several nights a week and coming home so hung ov...
1K 55 35
Elena Marie Owens, a cool, Independent 15 year old. A very well known person around New York due to her talents in the Arts and Crafts, and one of he...
1.7K 98 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
339K 9.4K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...