After Her

By Aerizuu

Park chanyeol Actor, music director, producer, singer, founder and owner of PCY ENTERTAINMENT. Lost his one a... More

Forward
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

1.9K 104 36
By Aerizuu

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"Mommy mommy look sowller coaster Soo big."

Myuniee point out with wide eyes and I kissed him.

We are walking inside of the amusement park after our work done. And of course all of us wore masks because we don't need any attraction while Kai is so much popular right now.

"Yup baby you wanna ride it?"

He frowned me and shook his head. That makes myself pout at him.

"Why baby?"

"So scawy. Myun don't like it."

I smiled at him and pinch his nose. He is so innocent. And I wanna squeeze him.

"Yes it is baby. Mommy also don't like it. So scary."

Yes it is true I still afraid to it since my first ride. I really don't want to remind it.

"Mommy mommy plushies look look. Sooo nice."

Again he pointed out the toy machine near us.

"Do you want a one baby?"

I asked him as he quickly nod at me.

"Okay then let's ask for your hyung too..."

"Hey Hyun."

I talked to the Hyun who is in chanyeol's arms.

"Yeah mommy"

"Do you wanna toy."

I pointed out the toy machine as his eyes shines with the joy.

"Daddy daddy I need a one too."

"Okay baby let's go"

He carried Hyun to the toy machine.
When chanyeol is about to put the coin in as kris came and put a coin quickly.

"What the-"

"Just wait Park I also need to take a one for my baby"

As He wink at me.

"Kris are you crazy. I told you already. Just leave."

Kris just smirks at chanyeol and then to me. He is not giving up on to this even after the punch he didn't left us

I still remember his words.

"I am not going to give up Baekhyun no way."

And I had to put lot of effort to control Chanyeol who is really angry at Kris and Hyun. I don't know why but Chanyeol doesn't like him a bit.

I sighed as kissed Myun.

"Baby let's go for a another game. What do you think?"

I asked from our boys because I don't need another fight to happen. Myuniee agreed with me. Myun don't like violence he is so innocent while Hyun totally opposite.

"Mmm..... Okiee..."
Myun cutely says as I turned around to leave.

"No. Mommy we need toys and Daddy get us toys. To you and us"

I turned my gaze to Hyun who is again glaring at Kris.

"Ok. That's great. Let's find three games. Mmmmmm..... This one and that shooting game. And lastly basketball game. What do you think?"

Kris look at Chanyeol with the familiar smirk.

"Ok. But what's the deal?"

"If I won Baek you have to come to a dinner date with me. Like our old days."

"What? No way."

I quickly refused because I don't wanna date him again no and never.

"I accept."

Chanyeol suddenly spoke as I look at him unbelievably.

"What are you-"

I was about to talk but he suddenly took my hand and directly look into my eyes.

After our fight he never touched me and this is the first time after that, like always his touch made my heart race.
I tried to control it but I couldn't.

"Just trust me on this. Ok. I will never let you down."

With that he gave me a squeeze which made me lost again. He gave Hyun to Kai who is walking with Kyungsoo all this time and Kris start to play the game.

After a long search he catched a yellow Tweety and when he is about to put in to the cannal that we can get the toy it dropped.

He slapped the machine and squeeze his eyes which made me smile.

"Mommy don't worry daddy is going win this. He bought us many toys like this."

Hyun said proudly while Chanyeol put a coin and turned to me.

"Which one do you want?"

"Ah.. oh. Myun-"

I was about to tell Myun to pick a one but Chanyeol interrupted.

"Not Myun Baek. Just pick a one. This game is for you. Isn't it? I will take them toys after that right guys?"

He said as both of them nod at him.

"Oh.. ok..."
I look at the toy machine and point out a strawberry color Teddy which is not smaller than others.

"Okay let's start."

Chanyeol said as handle the machine skillfully and catch the teddy within minutes as put it to the cannal as it came out.

As both Hyun and Myun started to cheer and clap at his dad which makes me smile more

"This is for you."

He gave me the teddy with a biggest smile.
And of course I accepted it as Chanyeol turned to Kris who is glaring at him.

"Oh kris I forgot to tell, if I win I need you to get lost from my family."

I just stunned by his words actually the last word family did he really think me as his family.

But my thoughts dismissed by Kris's voice.

"Don't get your hopes up Mr.Park. we still have two more games Left."

He said as took his steps towards the shooting game counter as we followed him.

Of course this is not going to be easy. Kris is a great shooter  that's why he choose this game I know.

But somehow I trust Chanyeol on this.

"You go first Mr.Park because you won the last game."

Kris gave the first chance to chanyeol. I know he is doing this on purpose to know how much he can shoot.

Chanyeol took his gun and aimed to the moving ghost like dolls and they gave four chances to each player while there are five dolls moving.

Chanyeol took his first chance but he failed sharpening Kris's smirk.

As kris used his first chance while quickly hit one of the doll that dropped down easily. I know he is good at this. It's not surprising.

While Chanyeol use his second chance hit on a doll but didn't drop down.

Again kris dropped another doll and now it is chanyeol's chance. I know he must be nervous right now somehow I want to give him strength.

"Hwaiting Chanyeolah"

I just shouted as he look at me with wide eyes. As well as Kris. You can do it I mouthed Chanyeol as he smiled.

"Daddy hwaiting."

"You can do it daddy"

Hyun and Myun both cheers as kyungsoo and Kai also cheered making Chanyeol smile as he took his aim taking two dolls down by one bullet and kris put down another one down.

And now kris has 3 while yeol has 2 now there goes last chance.

I prayed to the god as closed my eyes. Then I heard another shot.

"Wow another two. Good job Park chanyeol."
I heard kyungsoo's voice as I opened my eyes.

"Good job yeolliee..."
Kai also cheered.

I saw kris aiming for his last chance. Another shot and he put two dolls down which makes him wining the game.

As Chanyeol gave us a sad smile while giving the gun to the owner. As kris got his gift from the owner and it is a big white teddy bear.

As I saw Hyun who is pouting at his dad with a sad mood as well as Myun.

"Come on we have another game don't worry ok."

I told both of them as they nod but still not happy.

"You are not happy for me baby."
Kris who has big teddy complaint me with a pout while giving me the teddy.

"I don't have any space with me Kris."
I quickly told him making him sigh. Technically that excuse is true because my arms are full of Myun and the gift teddy chanyeol bought for me.

"Give me I'll take it."
Jongdae said as took the teddy with him while Kris gave him it with a sad smile.

"Oh come on let's go for basketball."

I said as all of them took his steps to the area.

"You are so good at making excuses don't you."

Kyungsoo who is beside me asked me.

"May be. It's not completely lie by the way."

I wink at him while he smiled at me.

We look at both tall guys taking there basketball machines and setting time for a minute.

And with a beep sound both of them started as both of them skillfully scored with the ball and five seconds before the end Kris scores 68 while yeol had 66 I quickly closed my eyes as I heard another beep.

"Wooo hoooo"
I heard chanyeol's deep voice as I opened my eyes.

"Yay daddy did it. Yay..."

Myun cheered as jumped out of my arms to his dad. Chanyeol took him to his arms and threw him in air.

Then I saw the score board. It is 69 kris while 71 yeol.

Hyun who is also ran to the Chanyeol as he took him to the arms and squeeze both of them while giving kisses.

And he put both of them on the ground and he took his steps towards me.

And he took his hands to my face and cupped it with his large hands and he caressed my cheeks with his thumbs.

"You are crying."

He said as I took my hands to my cheeks while he let go of them.

He is right they're wet. I cried without even knowing.

"Wow. I am sorry I didn't mean -"

I was about to complete bit but he grabbed my shoulders and took me inside of his arms.

"It's ok."

He said tightly hugging me.

"I am just so happy."

I said as he looses my hug and look into my eyes.

"Welcome to the family Baekhyun."

He said as he put his warm lips on my forehead.

__________________

A/N
Everyone sorry again for the late update.

And I accidentally published my another book and If guys are interested in kaisoo you can check it out. I was not going to publish it but when I was showing the story to my friend I accidentally touched the  publish icon and I thought to do it anyway.

I was on the way if completing that story and after her. And I will do it. So please wait forward to it.

I will see you with a another update love you all.

♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 4.7K 14
Ⓢinging was Byun Baekhyun's passion; music was his dream, and nothing could stand between him and it. But what would happen to his personal life when...
91.4K 5.7K 18
Why were their bodies swapped? Why did it so happen to Byun Baekhyun & Park Chanyeol, two people that despite each other, and now they had to live ea...
1.9K 176 16
I woke up because the sunlight was hitting my eyes. I moved and start whining because my back lower was hurtful. He and I were naked in the bed. My t...
1.2K 75 14
Park Chanyeol. A famous model who have some attitude problem. Meets.. Byun Baekhyun A rising model whose popularity boost up instantly. My First ever...