It Takes Two(boyxboy)

By TheLYProject

Levi Jackson has been in love with Gage Zachary since freshman year, and hasn't failed to tell him everyday h... More

Chapter 1: Packaged Deal
Chapter 2 : Sticky situations
Chapter 3: Chest pains
Chapter 4: Part of me
Chapter 5: Sexual? Frustration
Chapter 6: Lost without you
Chapter 7: Little plan
Chapter 8: Broken inside
Chapter 9: Bulletproof love
Chapter 10: Off the charts llama Jesus
Chapter 11: Point taken
Chapter 12: Shaken
Chapter 13: Red flag
Chapter 14: Green eyes Blue skies
Chapter 15: Everything
Chapter 16: Wicked Wiggins
Chapter 17: Well that escalated quickly
Chapter 18: Heart pounding
Chapter 19: Rain rain go away
Chapter 20: Irresistible
Chapter 21: Peace of mind
Chapter 23: Play it right
Chapter 24: Step by step
Chapter 25: Paranoia
Chapter 26: From bad to worse
Chapter 27: Still the one
Chapter 28: Rush
Chapter 29: Never let this go
Chapter 30: Starry eyed ~Fin~

Chapter 22: Obsession

36.9K 1.2K 492
By TheLYProject

----------This one is more investigatory, which isn't a word at all, to find Levi's dad's killer.  And no you will not find out in this chapter -__- So don't get your hopes up, just enjoy the ride. Comment vote fan whateves :D----------

Needless to say, we went to school the next day. Hey that rhymed! That....was irrelevant. Sorry. Gage and I were walking to lunch together, and had planned to go to the bathroom separatley so could kiss, hug, etc. Why? Because Wiggins has been watching us. 

And by watching, I don't mean casually strolling by and looking at us from the side. I mean, following us around school, making unnecessary announcements to our classes, and he just happens to always be in the same hall that our lockers are in.

Just standing there, like a frickin' creep. By lunch we were annoyed beyond belief, and it had only been a day. See why we can't do this all year? Ugh. 

We sat at our lunch table, across from each other just in case. I made him do it, and now he's annoyed at me too. Great, thanks Wiggins! It's just...I still haven't told Gage that Wiggins roughed me up a little in his office, and now I am a bit more afraid of him than everyone else is.

Quite a bit, seeing as he isn't scared to do what he has to based on his prejudiced beliefs. Speaking of Wiggins, I look over my shoulder to find him hiding in the shadows, eye-raping our table with the creepiest expression ever.

And is it just me, or does he look extra muscular today? It's effing scary. He's just this big figure, looming over all of the students. Ugh, I shiver and turn away from him, suddenly not hungry. 

"Gage! We have to do something about him, it's freaking me out!" I hiss across the table, and Gage squints at where Wiggins is creeping. 

"I know!" He whispers back. "What are we supposed to do though? We can't do anything!" I slump back in my seat with a huff, glaring at the table. This is horrible, I tell you. I horrible.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

By the end of the day I was nearly pulling my hair out, so when I ran into Detective Barnes and Detective Jerkface AKA Malotti I was actually very happy. 

"Levi, good to see you again. How are you doing?" Barnes asks, and we get a few weird looks from students around us. 

"I'm doing better, but what are you guys doing here?" She glances at Gage briefly before looking back to me.

"We couldn't interview the staff the other day, so we've come to do it now. It was just lucky we were able to speak to you again." She smiles, and I grin back while Malotti scowls at his feet.

"Let's go Tess, we do have a job to do you know." She rolls her eyes at him.

"Yeah yeah yeah, i'm coming. Say, if you're not busy Levi why don't you hang around? We can take you for lunch afterwards, discuss what your teachers said. The interviews shouldn't take long." Malotto's eyes widen considerably, and I smile in surprise while Gage shifts uncomfortably.

"Sure, why not? See you after?" She nods, pulling a flabbergasted partner along behind her. When they're out of sight I start giggling like an evil genius. Wait...can giggling be evil? Eh, I am making it evil.

"What was all that about Levi?" Gage asks, still looking at where the detectives entered the school.

"Those were the detectives that helped me. Well, the woman did. The guy is a total sour puss." 

"So why are you going to lunch with them?"

"Because! Sour puss is in love with Tess, and I want to mess with him! Not to mention, I do want to know how the interviews with the staff goes. Especially their interview with Wiggins." He nods, adjusting his backpack strap.

"Is it okay if I come too then? That should be interesting, plus I don't really want them driving you to my house alone. I want to take you." I grin, taking his hand.

"Sure, if they let you. What are we gonna do until then?" He thinks, biting his lip, when suddenly I am shoved from behind and luckily right into Gage's chest.

Gage steadies me easily, straightening me up next to him as we both turn to see Madeline. Again. Does she ever quit?!?!

"Holy swiss cheese girl! You hae got to stop doing that!" She glares, and just then I notice she has tears running down her cheeks. 

"Hey are you ok-"

"NO! I AM NOT OKAY!" I jump, furrowing my eyebrows. What the heck is up with her? Gage scowls down at her.

"Look, Madeline. I am never going to date you, and I never will. I never would have either! Just get over yourself. It's not Levi's fault, it's yours. Why are you so obsessed with me in the first place?" He asks, watching her as she pants like an angry bull.

"Why?! I have had a crush on you since elementary! You never noticed me, and when that thing starts following you around you date him?!" My eyes widen, and I look at Gage who is just as surprised.

"I thought you were new here?" She glares at me, like I didn't have permission to speak. 

"I moved away for awhile, but now i'm back. I deserve Gage's love, not you! And mark my words, you little faggot! I will have it!" Then, like the wicked witch she is, she runs off and disappears around the corner.

Me: "O.O......"

Gage:"O_O'......Why's she obsessed with me, boy I wanna know...."

"You aren't Mariah Carey Gage."

"Sorry."

"Well that was threatening and unexpected." I say after he stops humming, and Gage nods.

"And kind of flattering." I smack his arm, and he gives me a goofy grin. Idiot. 

"That's weird though. If she had such a huge crush on you, why didn't she say anything? I know I did." Gage snorts.

"Not everyone is loud and proud about all of their feelings, Levi." I pout, crossing my arms and leaning into his side.

"Whatever. Loud and proud is a good thing! You don't keep everything bottled inside and wind up like that crazy hoe."

"Levi! So harsh.She probably just wants to be loved."

"She has a family! And she ain't gettin' no lovin' from you, that's fosho." I say in a ghetto voice, snapping my fingers in a 'z' form. 

Gage raises an eyebrow, grabbing my still snapping hand.

"Stop. You are not a girl who just got her boyfriend all stole up. Quit acting like it." We glare seriously at each other for a second, then start laughing like maniacs. We're so stupid. 

When we stop laughing, we look around and see that everyone has gone home, save for a few kids whose parents work late and always pick them up late as a result. Coincidentally, one of them happens to be DARBY! My little friend who Gage and I made miserable for a day! Okay so maybe not my friend, but he's here!

"Gage look, it's Darby! Wanna go say hi?" He looks skeptical, but nods anyways and I grab his hand as we walk over. When we stop in front of him, he looks up from his phone and glares.

"What do you two want?" I place a hand over my heart, faking offense.

"Why, we just wanted to talk with our friend Darby! Is that bad?" He narrows his eyes, looking between the two of us suspiciously.

"I don't trust the pair of you. What are you up to now? Threatening more harmless kids to do your bidding, hm?" Gage shakes his head, lifting two fingers to his forehead in a salute.

"Nope! We committed no mischief, scouts honor." I snicker, and he smirks down at Darby.

"I don't care anyways! Just leave me alone, I don't wanna talk to the likes of you.'' Yeesh. And Gage thought I was harsh. But he's so cute! With a burst of love, I grab Darby and hug him to me, giving him a nuggie at the same time.

"Aww! You're so cute when you're angry!" He struggles furiously against my hold, while Gage laughs hysterically.

"Get off me! Let go, you crotch stain!" I stop for a second, and crinkle my nose. Then I immediately start giving a nuggie again.

"EW! Naughty boy! Who let you out of your cage today?! Such a foul mood!" He thrashes and wiggles, but there is no chance. Poor little man. 

"O-okay! Let him go Levi, h-he's gonna break his back moving around like a nut!" Gage says through his laughter and I pout, letting him go. He drops to the floor, but is up again just as quickly.

"Jerks!" That's all he shouts before running off, his little legs moving him surprisingly fast. 

Gage walks up next to me, wiping tears from his eyes.

"Why do that?" I shrug.

"Just felt like it." He chuckles, when we both hear a squeak and look to see the detectives coming out of the school. Wow, time flies.

"How'd it go?" I ask as Gage and I walk up to them. Tess looks troubled, and Malotti looks like he's calculating. 

"It went fine," Tess says. "We'll explain further over lunch. If you're going to help us with this, you need to be informed completely." 

"Okay. Is it okay if Gage tags along?" She looks over at him.

"Is this the boy you're staying with?" 

"Yeah." She nods, and Malotti looks appalled.

"Tess! This isn't a party! We're only letting him come because we might need him! We can't bring his random friend!" 

"I don't see why not Oliver. He might help too, right?" She says, looking at Gage who nods in confirmation.

Next thing we know, we're in the back of the squad car headed to subway! Oh the powers of love!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Okay, so we interviewed all of the staff pretty quickly." Malotti says sourly as Tess eats her sandwich cheerily.

"I ruled out the teachers. They all seem to be annoyed with you for some reason or other-heh-but they don't have access to your home address. Which is weird, but they don't." I ignore the little chuckle in the middle, and motion for him to continue.

Gage and Tess are just eating like fatties, while us men talk business. That's right, I am the man in this relationship!.....Don't snicker, I can hear you snickering. It's true!

"So, our main suspect is probably...the Principal." Oh you don't say?

"Why is that?" I ask him, just to hear his opinion.

"He seems to dislike intensely, maybe even hate you. He was careful when we spoke to him, but I haven't been on the force for this long for nothing. I could see right through it. Question is, why does he hate you so much? Can you answer that for me Levi?" Sighing, I am reluctant to give up my little game with him and Tess. Once he knows i'm gay, he won't be as fun to tease. Oh well, catching my dad's murderer is more important.

"It's because i'm gay." Malotti spits out the soda he had been drinking, all over the table. Tess just grins to herself, giving me a quick wink letting me know she knew the whole time. It is kind of obvious. Gage chuckles beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"And this handsome fella here is my boyfriend! Ain't it grand?" I say, smiling at Malotti who is gaping.

"This whole time....nevermind." He shakes his head, looking mighty ashamed. 

"Yep. Wiggins, by the way, follows us around, watching and making sure we don't touch or do anything intimate in his school." 

"Why didn't you tell us this before? It would have narrowed down our search quite a bit."

"He just started doing it yesterday, because we skipped school Monday. Once he called me to his office, threatening me in case I broke the rules." Tess tenses, and Malotti sighs.

"Threatened you how?" I shift in my seat.

"Verbally. He said he would kick me out of school, and that he had ways to ensure that I would obey if he couldn't kick me out." Their eyes widen.

"That's a verbal threat indeed. We could arrest him for that, but we don't want to tip him off even more. Say, don't get yourself hurt, but try and attract his attention as much as possible, see what his reaction is. Get yourselves called to his office even, but not alone. See if he drops hints about your father's murder." Tess says, and Gage and I nod. 

Lunch ends quickly after that, Malotti being a whole lot nicer since he doesn't think i'm hitting on his woman. Damn. It was fun while it lasted.

They dropped us off at Gage's, and we go inside talking about what we could do to press Wiggins' buttons at school. Oh, now this, this should be fun.

----------That was kind of long. Eh! Comment people! I cherish le comments! And le votes heh. What is this accent? i don't know. Anyway, MASSIVE thank you to those who have voted, fanned, and commented already. Comment also if you know the VERY subtle reference I just did. Who say's MASSIVE thank you lots? Heehee :D----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 690 10
Gabriel Dawson tries to stay hidden when he attends his high school. He does not want to attract unwanted attention since he already has a living nig...
30 0 8
Madison, a young teenage girl, has moved to a new house, leaving her to go to a new school. She meets her old middle school friend from years ago, Ma...
60.3K 2.5K 35
Ethan enters his first year of University. Along with his perfect grades, his perfect good boy image, and all the trauma and insecurities that come w...
3.5K 59 24
Alanna-Belle; She's shy, has low confidence, low self-esteem, and has a love for literature. By what will happen when she meets someone? Someone who...