Zodiac Heroes - Cast Down to...

Από confusions-scrolls

The first step of Orion's plan is complete. The Zodiac Signs have now been banished down to Earth, with no me... Περισσότερα

Character Introduction
Prologue - Plan Complete
Chapter 1 - High School
Author's Note 1 - Happy (late) Sagittarius Season 2019!
Chapter 2 - Crushes
Chapter 3 - The Dorms
Chapter 4 - Attendance
Chapter 5 - Free Period
Author's Note 2 - Happy Capricorn Season 2019 (Plus An Anouncement)
Chapter 6 - The Piano
A Christmas Special That Nobody Asked For But Here It Is Anyways
Chapter 7 - That Girl
200+, Actually No, 300+ Reads! (I Got Tagged)
Happy Aquarius Season!
Chapter 8 - Long List of Ex-Lovers
A Lil' Announcement Before We Move On To Chapter 9
❤️🧡💛Valentine's Day Special💚💙💜
Chapter 9 - Detention
¡Not A Chapter! Something Smells A Little Fishy (Pun Intended)
Chapter 10 - Two Broken Boys
Chapter 11 - A Scientific Mystery
Bonus Chapter - Truth Or Dare (This Chapter Is Cursed)
A Special Chapter Because It's My Birthday!
Chapter 13 - Everything's Suspicious
Chapter 14 - Fallen Stars
Chapter 15 - Rainbow Scarf
Chapter 16 - Brother to Brother
Chapter 17 - Sincerely
Chapter 18 - Family Reunion
Chapter 19 - Fork In the Road
Chapter 20 - The Code of Lady Liberty
Incorrect Quotes For 2K Reads!
Chapter 21 - Scrolls
Chapter 22 - Code Cracking and a Confession
Chapter 23 - Panic Attack
Chapter 24 - Planets
Chapter 25 - Why Orion Keeps Popping Up In Every Conversation
April Fool's Special - The Zodiac Signs On April Fool's Day
Chapter 26 - Who's Ouranos? (Plus Another Tag)
Chapter 27 - Meet Up At Starbucks
Chapter 28 - Stargazing
Get To Know The Planets And Stuff
Chapter 29 - The Truth Is Proven
Chapter 30 - Our Classmates Are Stars, Literal Stars
Chapter 31 - Cafeteria Catastrophe
Sorry This Isn't A Chapter
Chapter 32 - A Little Too Depressing
Chapter 33 - Ophiuchus Appears Again
Chapter 34 - Deciphering a Portal Spell
Chapter 35 - Afraid of Love
Chapter 36 - Urgent Video Call
Epilogue - The Contract
Final A/N
Memorable Quotes
Confusion's Other Books
Bonus Short 1 - Everlasting Friendships
SEQUEL! (Also Kind of Bonus Short 2 - Christmas Spirit)

Chapter 12 - Cold Autumn Day

880 28 75
Από confusions-scrolls

Pisces

Today was freezing. Absolutely freezing.

"C'mon, Pisces." Scorpio said, trying to shake me awake. "Get out of bed."

"Aw, but I don't want to..." I put another layer of blankets on myself. "It's so cold..."

Scorpio got off my bed. She took the blanket that was covering my face off of me. I could see that she was wearing a white button up shirt with a maroon sweater on top. On top of that, she wore a black leather jacket, a navy blue beanie, a crimson red scarf, and brown boots. She even wore black leather fingerless gloves.

"Someone's dressed for next season." I noted.

She sighed. "Tell that to the idiots who decided to test random dangerous chemicals on plants." With that, she turned around to leave.

I got out of my bed. It really was cold. I put on my white sweater top, black leggings, and black high top boots.

I was about to step outside my room when Sagittarius opened the door, causing the door to slam against the wall of my room. (press F to pay respects to the door)

"Wear your parka, sis." She said before slamming the door shut.

It must've been really cold outside, because nobody wears parkas inside.

I got my fur lined parka out from the back of my closet. It was pale blue. My sister had a matching one, except that hers was burgundy.

When I got out of my room, I noticed that all eleven of my other friends, including Scorpio and Sagittarius, were all sitting in the living room arguing, with a frantic Libra trying to calm everyone down.

"Please stop arguing!" Libra cried, trying to stop the argument that was going on.

Nobody noticed me come in, so I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention.

"Guys, what's going on?" I asked. "Why are we arguing?"

"Finally, someone who understands!" Libra said in a frustrated tone to everyone else in the living room.

Scorpio jerked her thumb towards Sagittarius, Leo and Aquarius. "These idiots decided that it would be a good idea to test Ms Medea's dangerous chemicals in the dorm."

"Well where else are we supposed to test them?" Leo argued.

Taurus gestured to the frost on the wall. "The entire room is covered in ice, so is every dorm room next to it, and the entire twelfth floor!"

"Look, I know that I shouldn't have tested the turquoise potion thing, but you don't have to emphasise it to make me feel worse." Aquarius held up the bottle of turquoise chemicals in his hand.

Capricorn patted his brother's shoulder. "It's not your fault. The chemical must've been made to cause a big chemical reaction."

Aquarius sighed. "I shouldn't have done it by the vent in the wall."

"MY HAND IS FUCKING FROZEN!" Aries yelled. His hand, like the wall, was covered in frost, and it looked like a hand shaped block of ice.

With that, the arguing started again, everyone yelling at each other, Libra yelling at everyone to stop arguing and make peace.

At that moment, a teacher's voice rang throughout the PA system.

"Attention students. For some reason, there is a lot of ice and snow at our school. Our science department is trying to find out what is going on. For now, please remain calm and dress warmly. Thank you for your co-operation."

After hearing this, my friends started arguing even more.

I went to the balcony and looked out. It was literally snowing. Looking back at my friends, I decided that they really needed a dose of optimism.

"Hey!" I shouted at them. This made them all freeze (not literally), and they turned around.

Good job Pisces. I motivated myself. Now try not to make them even more mad.

I smiled nervously at my friends. "Um, it's snowing a lot outside, and I was wondering if maybe we could, uh, drop all the arguing and, uh, have some fun in the snow? We aren't supposed to get snow here until December anyways."

At this, everyone exchanged confused looks. At least they were agreeing with each other.

"Hate to break it to you, Pisces, but our entire school is practically frozen, and everyone is panicking." Aquarius pointed out.

"Yes, yes, I know." I said, trying to point out the obvious. "But look! It's snowing in mid-September! I'm sure that if Ms Medea is some sort of sorceress, she'll probably fix this with magic. But for now, let's enjoy the early snow season!"

Everyone went silent for a while. Then, Virgo stood up and addressed the group. "I think Pisces is right. Let's put this conflict aside and enjoy the snow when we can."

And with that, everyone else slowly began to agree. I was overjoyed.

I beamed. "Alright everyone, who's ready for a snow day?"

~~~

The cafeteria itself was a mini winter wonderland. Snow was everywhere, covering the tables and chairs. Frost crept up the walls, and icicles dangles from the celling. There was even a snowman in the corner of the room, resting on the light blue walls of the cafeteria.

"Wow, we really must've overdone it." Leo remarked, looking around.

"I thought we weren't going to talk about it." Aquarius hissed, gripping on to the end of his scarf.

"Guys, look!" I exclaimed, trying to drag their attention away from the subject. "I didn't know that there would be other people here!"

"Yay, people." Scorpio said sarcastically. She kicked some snow off one of the cafeteria tables. Some of it landed on one of the other people in the room, and they turned around to face her.

Surprisingly, that person wasn't even a person. It was one of those skeleton warriors Saggi, Leo and Aqua told us about yesterday.

I heard a number of curse words as I backed away from the nearest other person, who was also a skeleton warrior. All of the other people in here were skeleton warriors.

The twelve of us tried to run for the exit, but the skeleton warriors blocked our way. We were trapped.

"Ah great." Gemini said, taking another step away from the surrounding spartoi. "Ms Medea must've known that we caused this, so she sent her skeleton warrior spartoi things after us."

"Do any of you know if Ms Medea has a stash of skeleton warriors in her closet or something?" Taurus asked Sagittarius and Leo. They both shrugged.

"I'll go grab some kitchen knives if you guys want to fight these things." Cancer suggested before running towards the kitchen. There, he was threatened by a skeleton warrior with a bony spear and sword.

Cancer gulped. "Never mind." He ran back to the rest of us, hiding behind Taurus.

"Wasn't there a myth about throwing rocks at these things?" Aries asked, keeping his fists up in case the spartoi wanted to fight.

Libra frantically scanned the room before exclaiming, "There are no rocks here!"

I could hit them with a snowball. I said to myself. But that doesn't seem threatening enough. Maybe if I hit them at an angle that makes it look like someone else hit them...

I slowly grabbed a handful of snow from the floor, rolled it into a ball, and threw it at a random skeleton warrior. The skeleton warrior looked around before turning to look at the skeleton warrior next to it. The two spartoi began fighting, trying to jab each other with their weapons. The other skeleton warriors turned around to see what the commotion was.

Sagittarius saw what I did and threw a snowball into the crowd herself. This caused a bigger commotion, and even the spartoi guarding the exits came to join the fight.

Right there and right then, we recreated an ancient myth from around 4000 years ago, but it worked.

The twelve of us sneaked out through the doors while the spartoi inside were stabbing each other. We made it back to the dorms safely.

"We're never doing that again." Scorpio declared. Everyone agreed.

Libra pointed to the walls. "Guys, the frost is disappearing!" She exclaimed.

As if like magic (it probably was magic), the frost on the walls started to disappear. So did the frost on Aries' hand, the floor, and the icicles on the celling.

A few minutes later, a staff member, whose voice we recognised as that of the principal, rang throughout the PA system. "Greetings again, students. As you may have noticed, our snow day is coming to an end. Since today is a Saturday, there are no classes, meaning that you can continue to do whatever you were supposed to do today. With a final note, may the person who left these bones in the cafeteria please come back and clean them up. Thank you for your co-operation."

We all went silent. Then, I laughed, and so did everyone else.

It sure did feel good to laugh.

~~~

Yay! I finished a rotation (aka 12 chapters)!

In case y'all didn't know, I now have an art book with art related to this book and my other book. I put a drawing there hinting what would happen in this chapter, but nobody saw it so I guess it's an accompanying picture now.

Anyways, have a good day/night, and I'll be writing more chapters soon.

Peace out,

The author owo

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

10K 185 26
The Zodiac's are coming to earth. No one except 2 other constellation know they are there. When the other constellation on earth find out the battle...
30.2K 1K 71
Can twelve strangers put their differences aside to save the Astro realm. "Are you fucking telling me that they're twelve of them" Orion jeered as he...
17.7K 205 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
Stars of the Sky Από :)

Γενικό Φαντασίας

15.4K 337 23
Have you ever seen a star during the day? No? Well, stars only come out at night 12 teenagers experience the "joys" of highschool. While every knows...