Destined (bl)

By Little_Freesia

Darkness conquared the werewolf continent across the land. Leaving everybody hopeless and helpless. The power... More

INTRODUCTION:
CHARACTERS:
PROLOGUE:
THE PROPHECY
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AUTHORS NOTE:
NEW STORY
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!

CHAPTER 7

3.3K 125 6
By Little_Freesia

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is noy my first language.

################################

Rome opened his eyes as the sun shines to him. Rome saw his brother can starring at him while affectionately combing his hair. Can saw his brother staring at him and he smiled to rome.

"How are you feeling baby bro", can asked to his brother. Rome smiled as he lifted his hand and carressing cans face.

"You only called us baby bro P'can when you're worried, it's alright I'm fine now P' I just simply get tired yesterday so please don't be worried anymore", rome lovingly replied to his big brother with a smile on his face.

"That's a relief now get up and let's have breakfast, pharm and In was with tin they went outside to get the food", can said as he help his brother to get up.

"You didn't even cook P'can that's new?", rome complained with a frown.

"You're the reason rommie how can I cook if you were sick", can said.

The door open reveiling tin, pharm and in with the food.

"Good morning rommie how's your feeling?", pharm asked his brother as he hugged him from behind.

"Yeah how's our brother?", In added as he grabbed boths rome hands and he kneel in front of him.

"I'm fine guys don't worry anymore", rome replied to his brothers.

"Good morning P'tin", rome cheerfully greeted tin.

"Good morning rome, come on lets eat", tin said to rome and to the others as he and can arrange the table.

################################
CAN POV

I was sitting here in my homeroom when suddenly I heard someone running when I looked I saw ae running towards me.

"Can!!!!!!",

"What it is ae its still early in the morning?", I said to ae.

"Please help me can", ae suddenly kneel in front of me making me shocked.

"Hey what are you doing bro stand up", I hurriedly make ae stand up. It will be bad if someone see an alpha kneeling infront of a lower rank rather than his mate.

"Please can I need your help", ae continued to beg from me.

"Alright stop that I will help you what do you need?", I asked ae in confusion.

"Today was pete and I anniversary can I need to suprise him but I don't know how", ae defeatedly said to me. I laughed as I heard his problem. Ae and pete was the first one to form a bond among us. And I can understand his dilemma about this anniversary thing.

"I can't help you with that ae you know that I'm not a romantic type of person", I honestly replied to ae making him more sad.

"But I can call my brothers, those three always likes to suprise someone I know that they can give you an idea on how to suprise pete", I informed him and ae suddenly embrace me and he jumped.

"Thank you can you're a life saver", ae exclaimed.

"Ok ok thats enough lets meet them at lunch",

################################

The whole gang was sitting together at the table with team, mannow, del and emma.
Pete was not present because he was with his friends in a restaurant treating him.

"P'can why do you want to talk with us?", pharm asked his brother.

"Ae wants you and your brothers help pharm about something and because all of us was here except pete then we will also help to the plan that you three will make", can said as he eyed each and everyone.

"Hmmmmm, p'ae what can we help you?", rome asked ae.

"Today is mine and petes anniversary and I want your help to make a suprise for him", ae said with a blush making the other boys laugh hard.

"P'pick don't laugh at P'ae that's not funny", rome said to his mate as he slapped picks arms.

"Hey don't be violent shorty ok fine I will stop", pick said.

"Ohhh I really love anniversary it's so romantic", In said as he was looking at the sky day dreaming.

"We will also have our own anniversary In so be patient", korn said to his mate making In blushing.

" nice pick up line P'korn good", tin teased his brother.

"You pharm do you like anniversaries?", dean asked his mate pharm beside him.

"Yes P'dean I like it", pharm said with a blush.

"Ok that's enough I can feel cringed in my bones, lets plan about this anniversary, their anniversary", rome said in a serious tone making the others shut up and laugh.

"hey shorty don't be like that we will also have an anniversary", pick tease his mate who lowered his head in shyness.

"P'pick I know but for now your brother needs our help to make his most precious person happy and feel love so give the spotlight to him na", rome said with a smile and the others nodded in understanding.

"Thank you guys", ae sincerely said.

################################
AE POV

"We're are we going love?", pete asked me as we are walking and he was in a blindfold.

"Be patient baby we will be there", I whispered to him.

As we arrived at the school garden I removed his blindfold. He looked at the surrounding with a frown. I smiled and immediately left him there.

#################################PETE POV

"Hmmm ae what are we doing here?", I asked in confusion but when I turn and look for him he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey ae where are you", I screamed. When a hand suddenly tap my shoulders I turned around and I saw P'korn with a red rose in his hand.

"Here take this pete and follow those lights", P'korn said to me and a path full of lights suddenly shines. I walked through it.

I saw the others and like P'korn they gave me flowers I almost at the end when I saw my brother dean holding the I pressumed the last rose. He grabbed my hand and smiled to me.

"These will be the second to the last rose just go straight lil bro", p'dean told to me with a smile. I walk to where he points when I heard a beautiful song.

I arrived at the destination and my eyes watered as I saw the place full of lights and larnterns and in the middle there was a heart shape candles with a ❤ p with ae in the middle of it holding the last rose and a happy anniversary written in red rosses flowers it was really beautiful.

"Do you like it love?", ae asked me as he walks towards me. I nodded and hugs him tight.

"Yes I really like it love thank you so much, this was very beautiful", I said while tears of happiness falls to my eyes.

"I love you pete, thank you for being there with me all the time, thank you for supporting me, thank you for bringing light to me happy anniversary", ae whispered to my ears.

"I love you too ae, don't thank me love everything I do, I do it for you because I love you ae, I really love this suprise you made my mate", I replied to him. And ae kissed me passionàtely.

################################

The others was happily watching the two behind the bushes of the garden.

"Its a success we really have magic guys", pharm cheerfully said as he hugs his brothers.

"Lets make it a business pharm and we will get a lot of money", In added. Rome smacked his brother from behind.

"Hey In its for love don't put a price to it", rome said to in.

"Ok fine you don't need to hurt me rommie",

"Ohhhhh, sorry innie",

"Thats enough lets go leave them alone they need time for themselves and we better sleep early because it will be an open school festival tomorrow", can informed the others as they nod and they left the garden giving the couple a private time.

################################
SILVER MOON PACK

"Mommy helps us!!!!!", kit heard his triplets called for him but he was in a dark place he can't see anything.

"Babies where are you tell mommy", kit shouts as he tried to look for his sons.

"Your late.......", someone suddenly said and a ray light was seen.

Kit approached the light and he was horrified to what he witness. Pharm and in lifeless body was in there with a slash to their neck blood was flowing freely to the wound.

"Pharm, in wake up mommys here open your eyes!!!", kit begged as he kneel to his sons bloody body.

"Mommy!!!!!", kit straighten up as he heard romes voice he looked to his right revieling his rome in apollyon arms crying.

"Apollyon!!", kit muttered in shock.

"Mommy help me please!!!!!", rome begged as he tried to reach his mommys hand.

Kit tried to go to rome but he can't move. Kit looked at apollyon .

"Please don't hurt him please give him back to me!!!!!!!", kit begged to apollyon but the prince of darkness just smirk and he suddenly slashed romes neck and the blood flowed freely at romes hand that was trying to reached to kit earlier was now lying in his side lifelessly.

Kit screamed in horror as his child loses his breath in front of his eyes.

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!",

"Hey love kit wake up your having a nightmare", ming said as he shakes his mates shoulder making kit sit up with a wide eyes full of fear.

"Hey love what happened are you alright", ming asked his mate worriedly. Kit just looked at him and kit hugged his mate tight while he cries.

"Ming I saw apollyon he was there ming he.........he killed my sons ming he killed pharm, in and I saw rome he also killed him infront of me ming", kit told ming in pure fear.

"Kit look at me apollyon was no longer here so don't be afraid our sons is safe they were in school", ming reassured his mate.

"I want to see them ming please I want to see my babies",

"Alright tomorrow is the open school festival there all visitor will be free to enter we will visit them tomorrow ok", ming told to his mate as he hugged him.

"Thank you ming", kit replied as he fall back to sleep.

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CHAPTER 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 865 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
7.4K 226 34
I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I couldn't do this. "Mate!" My wolf, Odette, screamed in my head. Her tail wagging, jumping around in pure excitemen...
1.6K 179 20
Narong Mapapreet (Pavel) is bored, so much so that he decides to make a bet with his friends, he wagers that he can successfully hit on the handsome...
86.4K 3.6K 25
Well.. For humans arranged marriage are thing may happen and if they don't like there is always divorce .. But werewolves who values mating and an...