Destiny | Bucky Barnes [2]

By HannahDottier

"This plan is crazy." "It could be worse." "It's based on a movie!" ... More

Destiny
Graphics
Playlist and Trailer
Prolouge
Act 3
01|Lost Family
02|Aftermath of Sokovia
03|Royalty Friendship
04|Chained Fear
05|My Dear Soldier
06|My Princess
07|Safe Heaven
08|Building a Home
09|Sibling Reunion
10|Family Secrets
11|A Brother needs his Sister
12|Forgiveness is her Armour
14|Long Lost
15|The Devil's Anus
16|Get Help
17|Dragonrider
18|The Fall of Asgard
Act 4
19|Then There Were Two
20|Pirate Angel Parents
21|Frigga's Daggers
22|A Dusty Kiss of Death
Endgame poster
23|Even Hope Fractures
24|Vili's Legacy
25|We're No Longer Avengers
26|We All Have Missions
27|Home Is The Same But I'm Not
28|The Halls of Valhalla
29|My Sunshine & My Soldier

13|They are my Brothers

2K 54 18
By HannahDottier

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Sometimes words are
not enough."
~Lemony Snicket
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Freya walked into the library, her white dress billowing behind her as her carefully braided white hair rested on her left shoulder. The light streaks of sunlight illuminated her form as she took the book that she had been looking for , The Three Dragons. She turned to walk towards the windowsill in the back where a few weeks prior she had hid during a play of hide and seek with her brothers.

Loki's small form laid curled up on the windowsill shaking lightly "Loki?" Freya asked softly as she looked at her young brother "Oh, Freya." He quickly sat up and looked down at her as he wiped his tears away. She struggled a lit to get up on the windowsill as she looked at him, no words needed as she asked him what had happened. After a few seconds, Loki turned his hand so she could grab it, his palm facing up. Freya took hold of his hand and sat there as she felt what he felt. All so she could help him.

Finally, Thor's presence had returned to Freya's mind, meaning the eldest brother was on Sakaar. Freya however went through the day as always, looking for Thor on a planet as Sakaar would be a difficult task and something inside her told Freya that Thor would find his way to Freya and Loki. The three siblings had a way of attracting attention to themselves. Breakfast with Loki, sparing with Nanna, a few hours at the library, meet up with Brunnhilde and Nanna, talk with Loki and go to sleep.

Freya had been on her way to the library when she had Loki talking to someone she couldn't quite see, but he did see her "Freya!" The voice unmistakable belonged to Thor, it was a loud, direct and booming voice after all. Freya quickly walked forward "Thor." A relieved smile on her face.

"You didn't get a chair either?!?" Thor asked angrily, his happiness vanished at the realisation that only he had a chair and his dear sister was standing "Well yes but Loki got me out." Freya looked up at Loki "You got her out but not me?!?" Thor half shouted, thunder crackling in his veins as he would put it "Shush. It may have slipped that I only had one sibling." Loki looked down at his siblings as Thor seemed to explode of anger "What?!?"

"Calm down, brother. Now why did you say I was your only sibling?" Freya looked at Loki, resting a hand on Thor's shoulder to calm him down "Heat of the moment. I hardly think the Grandmaster would have liked my gigantic family stay as honoured guests." Loki shushed the eldest who looked even more angry "Honoured guests?!? How long have you been here?"

"The Bifrost brought us here weeks ago." Freya whispered "Weeks ago? I just got here." Thor looked at Freya and Loki, seeking answers "Time works differently here." Loki whispered, just as the Grandmaster approached them.

"What are you three whispering about?" The Grandmaster smiled intrigued as the three siblings looked at him startled, Freya quickly removing her hand from Thor's shoulder "Time works real different around these parts. On any other world, I'd be like millions of years old. But here on Sakaar..." The Grandmaster beheld himself. Then turned to Loki with a suggestive smile.

They exchanged some uncomfortable glances, the glances also passing to Freya and Thor. Making the whole situation beyond awkward. Thor wondering what was happening, Freya wanting to leave with the Grandmaster's loud thoughts that she wished to unread, as Loki seemed to try to tell the Grandmaster that he shouldn't be so suggestive around his siblings, remembering Thor and Freya with their companions in the past.

"In any case, you know this... You call yourself Lord of Thunder?" The Grandmaster turned to Thor, waving his hands a bit, Thor quickly corrected him "God of Thunder. Tell him." He chuckled a little, looking at his siblings and nudging his head towards the Grandmaster. Freya opened her mouth to respond, but Loki quickly covered her mouth with his hand "I've never met this man in my life." Freya frowned  as she tried to pull Loki's hand away, but his hand didn't budge.

"He's my brother and she's my sister." Thor shouted "I'm adopted." Loki smiled as Freya ripped his hand away "He is indeed our brother." 

The Grandmaster looked at the trio confused "Well, this is a dysfunctional family. I'm not one to judge. Is he any kind of a fighter?" Thor laughed as he looked at the Grandmaster "You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you." The Grandmaster smiled as he adjusted his vest "Now listen to that. He's threatening me. Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal. If you wanna get back to Ass-place, Assberg..." Thor interrupted the Grandmaster "Asgard." The Grandmaster ignored Thor "Any contender who defeats my champion, their freedom they shall win." The Grandmaster spoke giddily "Fine. Then point me in the direction of whoever's ass I have to kick." Thor was obviously done with the whole situation "That's what I call, contender! Direction would be this way, Lord." The Grandmaster picked up the thing that controlled Thor's chair, driving it away "Loki! Freya!" Thor shouted as he was taken away.

Freya was about to walk after Thor, but was stopped by Loki's hand around her arm "Stay here. You know what the Grandmaster will do if you disrespect him." Freya nodded "I have to talk to Nanna." Freya turned on her heel as she walked off to talk to Nanna.

"Nanna!" Freya rushed into the elder woman's bedroom, Nanna looked up from her game, raising an eyebrow "What's got you all worked up?" Freya looked at Nanna "Thor is back. He is in Sakaar." Nanna looked at Freya, shocked.

Thor adjusted his armour that he would wear to his wedding. He wrung his wrists as he looked at his reflection, of course he was nervous, he was about to marry the woman he had known his whole life.

"It suits you." Loki entered the room, Freya at his side as Thor looked back at them through the mirror "You look perfect." Thor turned around smiling at his siblings "Thank you. How's Nanna?" Thor looked over at Freya "I am about to check up on her. I wished to see how my dear brother was." Freya smiled as Thor looked down, fidgeting slightly "Nervous brother?" Loki smirked as Thor looked up "No. I am never nervous." He denied "I know you're lying." Loki taunted.

Freya walked into Nanna's room, it was almost time for the ceremony.

But the room was empty, only two notes laid on display on Nanna's bed.

Freya picked up the note that was dedicated to everyone.

Hello everyone,

If you are reading this, then I have left Asgard. I am truly sorry, but I cannot stay, nor can I tell you the complete truth about my departure. After my last mission, Asgard has become unbearable, all the secrets, they are too much. At night I am awake, the massacre of my people fill my head. The Valkyries are all dead, and I could not save them.

I am alright. Do not come looking for me, please. I hope one day I will return and we may meet again.

Farewell,
Nanna Freyrsdottir

The trio met up with the Grandmaster so they could watch Thor compete against the champion. Freya and Nanna's long blue dresses dragging over the floor, Freya's chest and waist covered by golden delicate metal work which kept Nidhogg situated on her soldier easier so he could be near her even if he had just lost his cast and his broken bones had healed.

The Grandmaster introduced Thor, and the trio noticed something odd, they had cut Thor's hair. The once light blonde curls that reached his shoulders were suddenly short dark blonde. Freya instinctively twirled a little braid which had some of Loki's and Thor's hair in it. Each sibling had the same braid.

As the champion was announced, the doors were smashed and revealed the Hulk. Much to Loki, Freya and Thor's surprise. Thor cheered while Loki tried to flee, mumbling something along the lines of I have to get of this planet, but was stopped by the Grandmaster. Freya's mind was completely blank as she watched her dear friend who she had missed for a little over two years. Nanna stopped pouring herself a drink for a second before she continued pouring the strong alcohol into her glass.

"We know each other. He's a friend from work." Thor shouted happily as the Grandmaster turned to look at the three Asgardians next to him. Loki cleared his throat as Nanna frowned, realising how the infamous Hulk looked while gingerly sipping her drink, as Freya answered the questioning look "It's quite a long story. Pretty complicated too." She picked at her left hand a little.

Thor seemed to try and talk with the Hulk in vain. Thor was simply punched and was forced to fight back. It all stayed pretty much the same, until Thor again tried to calm down the Hulk, only to be smashed.

"That's how it feels!" Loki jumped up, happy that Thor new how it was to be smashed by the Hulk, like Freya and Loki before. The Grandmaster gave another confused look as Loki quickly made up an excuse "I'm just a huge fan of the sport." As Loki sat back down Freya whispered "You are aware I was also smashed by him two years ago?" Loki's expression immediately morphed into concern as he threw an arm around her and Freya couldn't help the small smile that graced her lips as she drank a bit of her odd blue neon coloured drink.

The fight was pretty much the same, until the Hulk was repeatedly punching Thor in the face. Nanna held Freya's hand tightly in her own, both women hoping he would be okay and Loki frowned as he felt concern wash over him.

Unexpectedly, Thor was surrounded by lightning and managed to fight back, but it wasn't enough. Eventually the Hulk had jumped up and elbowed Thor in the face, effectively knocking the man out.

But lightning had surrounded Thor. He had finally started to truly master his powers. As it seemed, Loki had been the first one to master his magic, followed by Thor. Even if all believed that Freya was the first one to fully control and develop her powers, she would in fact be the last of the royal siblings to do so.

A/N:
And there we have it, the new chapter!!! Tell me your thoughts please.
That Loki x Freya moment in the beginning will be returning later ;)

Funny Post

My mood whenever I get a crappy update or my iPad crashes, but like I don't have the money to buy a new one......

[Word Count:1834]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 2.5K 24
Bucky and y/n POV As Tony Stark's younger sister you sure have his sarcasm and brains. Tony has kept you a secret to keep you safe from his enemies...
10.1K 350 84
My MCU Book 1 *Books can be read alone or all together* 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 33,196 Almost everyone knows how the events in the MCU went down, right? Lots of...
542K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
348K 18.2K 51
▷Set in Infinity War and Endgame It's all been leading to this... Six Infinity Stones. Two groups of heroes. One Enemy. Hi...