Gunslinger of kouh

Door Ace_spade789

Book 1 of my gunslinger series Y/N Flint is a guy who moves to kouh for school and finds adventure when he di... Meer

Bio
Ariving in kouh
Just another day
The meeting
Open house
Peace talks
The dragons
Oh no
Summer
Training and a summit
Rebirth
Back to school
Unwanted pest
A surprise
Juggernaut drive
peerege
Peerege members (so far)
The return
The fallen angel
Training
Between fights
Anther day between the fights
Updaited peerage
Flint vs sitri
Going home
School again
More drama.
Bonfire
The pool
The stone
Preventing the end of days
The end

Flint vs gremory

3.5K 49 26
Door Ace_spade789

The game was about to begin and it was going to be the Basic set up. Rias and I placed input into the layout. I wanted a western town setup in the forest. And rias wanted the school. So it was both. My peerage and myself where teleported in on the western town side of the battlefield and rias was on the school side. My bace of operations was going to be the sheriff's office. Rias had her occult research clubroom.

Y/N: "alright so because I'm the king piece if I get knocked out we lose. So I'm going to stay in here for a bit and coordinate our attacks."

Grayfia: "the game will begin in 10 seconds."

Y/N: "Artemis, Francis! I want you to to be recon. Relay there movements and if you can take out a few go for it."

They nod and head out when grayfia announces the game begun.

Y/N: "Conner I would like you to make some noise. Dick I'd like you to sneak around to the clubhouse and relay Rias's orders to her peerage."

They nod and Conner jumps into the air and dick was gone.

Y/N: "Raynare, irina. I would like you to patrol the town and attack anyone who comes close."

They then walk away.

Y/N: "and the order I've been most looking forward to... we gotta keep Issei occupied... Anna!! Your perfect for this task go see the man you love."

Anna: "I will have your love nectar mr Hyoudou!!!" She then runs off very fast.

Y/N: "I almost feel bad for him... almost."

Everyone left just bows there head in sorrow knowing what is coming for Issei.

Y/N: "James I would like you and kiba to go find kiba and xenovia when someone knows there position. So stick around until then."

Ayame: "so are we just going to sit around and wait for Rias then?"

Y/N: "that's exactly what we're going to do."

Grayfia: "one of Rias's rooks and one of Rias bishops have retired."

Y/N: "I'm definitely keeping you here with me Ayame."

Ayame: "wouldn't I be more of use out there?"

Y/N: "after Akeno kiba and xenovia are doubt with them yes. But until then I'm keeping my queen by my side. Especially when Rias finds out I sent Anna after issei."

James: "so that's your play then? Get Rias pissed off enough to become reckless and come here."

Y/N: "if it works..."

Dick: (on coms): "kiba is by the gym Rias sent him to take out Anna."

Y/N: "we can't have that... Emi! Wanna go interfere with Rias's plans? We need to keep kiba from taking Anna off the board. If she's gone Then Rias can use her most powerful piece."

Emi: "on it!!"

She then leaves.

Francis: (on coms): "I think I've been made!! I could use some help here the blueberry head girl knight is coming for me!!"

James: "on it!!"

He takes off running.

Grayfia: "on of Y/N's rooks have been retired."

Y/N: (on coms): "shit was that Anna or Conner?"

Artemis: (on coms): "that was Conner!"

Y/N: (on coms): "who took out superboy?"

Artemis: (on coms): "it was Akeno!"

Y/N: "Zatanna would you like to go say hi?"

Zatanna: "on it! Etativel!"

She then started to levitate and fly away.

Grayfia: "both of Rias's knights have retired and one of Y/N's knights and two of his pawns have retired."

Y/N: "damn... alright Ayame go help Zatanna with Akeno."

Ayame: "I'll take care of her like a raging hard on in a strip club!!"

Y/N: "gross!! And you will get kicked out of a strip club for that."

She then laughed and flew away.

Grayfia: "one of Y/N's pawns has retired."

Y/N: "shit who was that?"

Irina:(on coms): "Raynare and I are still here."

Y/N: "that means that they must have found dick."

Grayfia: "Rias's Queen and rook have retired. And Y/N's queen and bishop have retired."

Y/N: "alright looks like there gonna come to us now."

Grayfia: "two of Y/N's pawns have retired."

Y/N: "that must have been irina and Raynare. James are you ready for a final stand?"

James: "I'll hold them off as long as I can."

Y/N: "no stay right next to me let's go see what's going on." (On coms) "Anna Finnish off issei and get over here right away we need you here."

Anna:(on coms): "ok i shall be there shortly."

Grayfia: "one of Rias's pawns have retired."

Y/N: "I kinda feel bad for him... just a bit... not really."

Rias: "Y/N!!! Your going to pay for that!!!"

I looked down the main road to the other side of town from me and see Rias standing there. She fired a blast of destruction at me but thankfully James blocks it with his shield.

Y/N: "your going to half to do better then that red!!"

Rias: "you basterd!!!"

She prepares to shoot a small ball of destruction at me but I drew hope and shot her.

Y/N: "checkmate."

Grayfia: "Rias Gremory has retired victory to Y/N flint."

I then got teleported out of the arena with James and Anna. We were then in a room with sirzechs.

Sirzechs: "excellent game Y/N. I thaught she had you there."

Y/N: "it was close I'm just glad my plan worked enough."

Sirzechs: "yes it was quite genius how you kept the red dragon emperor at bay while your peerage took out the rest of Rias's pieces and louring her out by retiring issei."

Y/N: "I'm just glad James was there otherwise I'd be toast."

Sirzechs: "indeed."

Y/N: "if you don't mind. I'd like to check on my peerage and see how Rias and her peerage are doing."

Sirzechs: "of course."

I then left the room and entered a big recovery room where both Rias's and my peerage where recovering.

Y/N: "that was a good game Rias you almost had me at the end."

Rias: "it was a good game. I'll get you next time Y/N."

Y/N: "how are you holding up Issei?"

Issei: "she just kept coming... I tried to hide but she just kept finding me... it was horrible..."

Y/N: "I'm sorry bud."

(A/N: if you like me to write other points of view of the battle I will just let me know who you want to see first and I'll write a chapter for each character. In another book.)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.1K 87 15
Y/n may be stupid or your typical Y/n kinda character but male (this is Wattpad after all 😭) Will be in 3rd person but mainly in the characters pers...
637K 8.8K 113
Beware of bad grammar, this book was published months ago😂🔪🗡🔫 Also, I no longer take requests This is Mortal Kombat X Ok? I'm sorry if I don't kn...
504K 20.6K 56
Theirs series book two Currently being updated on Patreon. * * * https://www.patreon.com/DRK_Stories
518K 14.2K 51
This is English Version of the fanfiction i write. #1 ThaiBL #1 ThaiBoysLove #1 VegasPete #1 BibleBuild