High School Musical (Jelsa Ve...

By AlwaysLAFH

In this remake of High School Musical,two opposites fall in love but the Jocks and brainiacs have concerns. More

New Years Eve
East High
Heroes
Detention
Musical
Call backs
The Plan
The Musical
Heroes

The Second Plan

374 7 0
By AlwaysLAFH

Days have gone by and its hard for Jack and Elsa. They've been avoiding each other in lunch,Jack has a hard time shooting hoops,and Elsa has a hard time in class. The Jocks and Brainiacs are starting to regret what they did Flynn and Rapunzel walked to each other "We need a new plan". They said at the same time.

With the jocks

"Jack we have something to tell you". Flynn said,Naveen pulled out cinnamon rolls "I baked these fresh this morning you might want to try them before we tell you". Naveen said. Jack took the cinnamon rolls and they told him everything.

With the brainiacs

"Elsa we have something to tell you". Rapunzel said "What"? Elsa asked Rapunzel told her and Elsa didn't believe her "Well we tried". Rapunzel said. They walked off.

Later on

Jack walked up to Elsa's house and Mrs. Arendelle answered the door "Hi Mrs.Arendelle,I'm Jack,is Elsa home".? Jack said "Oh". Mrs. Arendelle looked behind her to see Elsa on the stairs saying no "She's busy with homework come back later". Mrs. Arendelle said "Ok". Jack said. Jack started walking away then stopped "Elsa never has homework". He thought to himself, Jack called Elsa and Elsa answered "Hello". She said "Elsa please don't hang up". Jack said "Ok". Elsa said "What do you want"? Elsa asked "Look behind you". Jack said. Elsa turned around.

*This could be the Start of somethin' new,It feels so right,To be here with you,And now lookin' in your eyes,I feel in my heart,The start of somethin' new* Jack sang. "Do you forgive me"? Jack asked "Yes". Elsa said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...