Izuku: The Demon Slayer

By Crowley2020

Izuku will be quirkless but will develop the abilities of a demon slayer. He will be a mix between Tanjiro Ka... More

Chapter 1: Discovery
Chapter 2: The sword wielder
Chapter 3: The Sports Festival
Chapter 5: The Training Camp
Chapter 6: All for One
Chapter 7: Provisional exam
Chapter 8: The Demon Slayers vs The Big Three
Chapter 9: Izuku becomes a dad
Chapter 10
Face Reveal

Chapter 4: The Hero Killer!

8.2K 135 36
By Crowley2020

After the sports festival, Izuku has become much stronger, the same could be said about Katsuki. Katsuki's self-taught style has also improved. Todoroki has also started training with the pair, creating two breathing styles he named 'Breath of Magma' and 'Breath of Frost'. Both Katsuki, as well as Todoroki, have mastered Total Concentration, Constant. The trio dual-wields for different reasons. Izuku dual-wields because he uses 'Breath of the Beast', Katsuki dual-wields because he thinks it looks cool and Todoroki dual-wields because of his dual-quirk. They had all battled and yet neither Katsuki nor Todoroki could beat Izuku, which frustrated them. When Katsuki and Todoroki first had a sword fight, Katsuki dominated with ease due to him being more skilled but when they dual now, it's completely dependant on who got lucky. The scores go like the following. Izuku vs Katsuki 1,573 to 0 to Izuku. Izuku vs Todoroki, 734 to 0 to Izuku. Katsuki vs Todoroki 368 to 368. A tie. "Izuku, no matter how much we improve we can never beat you, why is that?" Asks Katsuki. "Well, I've had more practice, I've perfected all my forms and breathing but need to work on more physical training. You guys may be good but I haven't been going 100% just yet, I've been going around 30%," Izuku states being way calmer than when they first met. "Really? Why ain't I surprised?" Katsuki states to himself. Izuku has been doing a lot more training lately. "You truly are a beast," Todoroki states. "I'm a living Beast ain't I?!" Izuku yells with pride.

"But to be honest I've only been using 'Breath of the Beast' against you guys when I can use four more styles," Izuku states shocking the others. "So, is 'Breath of the Beast' your weakest style or something?" Katsuki asks only to receive an angry look. "Calm down! I'm just curious," Katsuki states. "To answer your question, not it is not. It's not my strongest either, it's in the middle," Izuku states. "What's your strongest?" Todoroki asks. "That's easy, it's the 'Breath of the Sun'," Izuku states with a massive smile. "What other ones can you use?" asks Todoroki. "I can use 'Breath of the Sun', 'Breath of Rock', 'Breath of thunder', 'Breath of the Beast' and, 'Breath of Water'. The strongest being 'Breath of the Sun' but the others depend on how well I've mastered them. I have mastered 'Breath of the Beast', 'Breath of Thunder' and 'Breath of Water' despite this however I find using the 'Breath of Water' useless because I can't act like water as well as I'd like to." Izuku states like it was a speech. "Can we see them?" Katsuki asks. "I don't see why not," Izuku states getting into the 'First Form: Thunderclap and Flash' dual-bladed stance. "This is the First Form: Thunderclap and Flash!" Izuku yells seemingly disappearing only to reappear near a chopped down tree. "Holy" Katsuki starts "Shit" Todoroki finishes. "How many more of that Lightning technique are there?" Todoroki asks. "There are 7 but I can only use two, the First Form and the Seventh Form," Izuku states and before the others can ask Izuku get's into the same position. "But! I've trained to be able to use it in folds! First Form: Thunderclap and Flash 6 Folds!" Izuku yells disappearing and reappearing next to 6 chopped down trees. "He was holding back a shit ton!" Katsuki yells in awe as Todoroki agrees. "Regardless of this, I feel like I've failed as a learner of the 'Breath of Thunder' style but I keep hearing the sentence 'I fear not the man who has practised 10,000 kicks once, but the man who practised one kick 10,000 times.' which makes me feel good," Izuku states (remember when I said he learned from their spirits, well the people present were Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Giyu and Gyomei And they gave Izuku everything they have learnt) "You know, training like this has caused me to grow much stronger than I could have imagined," Todoroki states as Katsuki agrees. "I didn't do much, you created your techniques," Izuku states making them happy. "Ain't we getting how many votes we have gotten today?" Todoroki asks. "Not a clue," Izuku states. "Well lest's make our way to U.A." ( I changed it so after the Sports Festival, they get a month off so Todoroki and Katsuki can improve) 

Soon after they had decided to make their way to U.A. they encounter Kirishima and Kaminari. "Oh, hey guys!" Kirishima yells, "It's the hardening guy! Izuku yells. "The names Eijiro Kirishima," Kirishima states, "I'm Izuku Hashibira, but you probably know that already," Izuku states shaking his hand, "I'm Kaminari!" Yelled the guy beside him. "What's your guy's quirks? I'm quirkless!" Izuku states proudly. "I can harden my body!" Kirishima states. "And I can use lightning," Kaminari states. "You'd suite the 'Breath of Rock. and you'd suite the 'Breath of Thunder'," Izuku states to himself. "That's true, it would be much more interesting having them learn one of the breathing styles," Todoroki states. "And what the hell happened to you three? Hashibira seems much more relaxed, Todoroki seems more social and Bakugo is also rather calm," Kaminari asks/states. "Well, me and Bakugo have created our own techniques and have been duelling each other, we'd also duel Izuku, but we have yet to win even on a two vs one and he's been holding back a lot," Todoroki states, "Holding back is an understatement, he'd be able to kill us before we could blink," Katsuki states causing the other two to pale by the gap between the person they had concluded was the strongest and the transfer student. "We should head in... We forgot to wear our uniforms didn't we?" Izuku asks and too much to the surprise of Kirishima and Kaminari they were indeed not in proper uniform. Izuku was in his regular clothes, which consists only of the baggy hakama pants, his tinted a dark grey-blue, which he fastens around his hips with a thick belt of fluffy brown animal fur. The usual cloth leg-wraps are replaced with what appear to be knee-high socks of a furry hide which expose his heels and toes, which also appear to be what fastens the sandal-bases he wears on his feet. Todoroki could be seen wearing black trousers as well as a long-sleeved shirt with a white-yellow and white-light-blue gradient pattern and red flame-like and ice-blue ridges at the end. Katsuki could be seen wearing similar clothing to Todoroki (The demon corpse uniforms) but with white-triangle patterned, red and orange gradient haori. The three came to the conclusion to enter with their current uniforms and as soon as the three entered, all eyes turned to them. "Before you guys start, we forgot we had school today and was training and didn't have time to change," Todoroki states bein way more friendly than before. "Is it just me, or does Todoroki seem a lot more friendly than before," Asks Mina Ashido, "It probably has something to do with how they are all wearing similar uniforms and Izuku hasn't even got a top on, look at his abdomen, it's really defined," Toru stated, "Hey! Bakugo, how are you?" asked Ojiro expecting to get blown up, "I'm quite good, thank you, how about yourself?" Katsuki stated back, "He's changed," Stated Tokoyami. "So... What have you been up to?" Asks Momo. 

"We've been duelling and training," States Todoroki with a soft smile, "So, what's the scores now?" Asks Mineta. "Well I've won 368 times against Todoroki and have lost 368 times, I've lost 1,573 times against Izuku and still haven't won once, he has even been holding back a lot, and Todoroki has lost 734 times and hasn't won," Katsuki states, "Come on Katsuki, you know just saying holding back is a major understatement," Todoroki chirps in, "Is he really that strong?" Asks Mineta as he looks over to a sleeping Izuku, "Watch this," Katuski states getting out a pencil and throwing it at Izuku who catches it and throws it back even while sleeping. "He's asleep and yet he can react to that with ease if anything I'm almost certain for at least two of our battles he was asleep and still won," Todoroki states as Katsuki states. "I'm certain both me and Todoroki could beat All Might in a fight with ease All Might could have 10 strength quirks and that would still not compare to the strength this quirkless beast has," Katsuki follows up with. "Okay class, sit down... Why ain't you uniform?" Aizawa asks waking up Izuku, "Because we forgot we had school and also forgot we were in them," Izuku says sleepily. 'They have a much stronger pressure than they had before, just how much have they improved?' Aizawa thinks to himself. "What have you three been doing for the past month?" Aizawa asks, "Training and duelling, not much really," Katsuki states, "Oh? What're the scores now?" Aizawa asks as Katsuki goes on to tell the scores yet again. "Why ain't I surprised?" asks Aizawa. "Because he's stupidly strong?" Todoroki asks rhetorically. 

"Wow, Izuku and Bakugo got a lot of offers," Kirishima states, "Oh there is a special offer for Izuku," Aizawa states causing everyone to adopt a confused look, "He is offered to hunt the hero killer," Aizawa states, slightly shocked himself. "What are the conditions?" Izuku asks, "It doesn't matter if he's captured or killed and you can take 2 others... So I'm guessing you are taking Bakugo and Todoroki?" Aizawa asks, "Yes! We need a group name! ... Demon Slayers! That sounds cool!" Izuku yells shocking all but the two that's trained with him. "What weapons does the hero killer use?" Todoroki asks. "He duel-wields katanas... I feel sorry for him now that I think this over," Aizawa states. "Odds on them killing him on accident?" Asks Kaminari, "Quite high, even without using quirks and only using our breathing techniques we could easily kill him by accident," states Katsuki. "Let's go! We are going to find out where he will around... why is Iida angry?" Izukus states/asks, "H-huh? I ain't mad," Iida states, "Yes you are, I can sense it... I will avenge you..." Izuku states with a blank expression. "I may not know what's happened but I'll allow you to chose right now, Kill or Capture?" Izuku asks. "Capture, a hero is not to kill," Iida states, he may hate the person but he wouldn't want him to die. "Good choice, keep that thinking, no one should want to get revenge, going into a fight whilst angry is asking to be defeated," Katsuki states as the trio leave.

Time skip to meeting the hero hunter 

"So you're the Hero Killer: Stain?" Asks Todoroki, "He doesn't look like much but don't let your guard down, or Izuku will have to teach us a lesson again," Katsuki states. "And who are you two?" Stain asks, "We are the Demon Slayers!" Izuku states suddenly in front of the Hero Killer. 'He's fast, if I don't manage to cut him I'll lose for sure' Stain thinks to himself. "You have two options, you surrender peacefully or you can be captured by us, which will it be?" Izuku asks after seemingly teleporting to Todoroki. "We all dual-wield which makes the duals more fun," Katsuki states making Stain mad and charge to Katsuki who dodges his attacks with ease, "Compared to Izuku, you're a slug," Katsuki states and kicks him away. "It's a shame if this were two months ago you might have beat me," Katsuki states, "He would have been able to kill both of us," Todoroki states. "What about the third boy?" Stain states and after what felt like an eternity of silence the two start to burst in laughter, "Y-you actually think you would be able to beat Izuku even 2 months ago? You must be highly optimistic or really stupid," Todoroki states with a serious face. "What makes you so sure about that?" Stain asks slightly annoyed at being laugh at. "He has gone up against and defeated All Might with almost all his bones broken beforehand, this was roughly 3 months ago," Katsuki states shocking Stain. "I won't lose to children!" Stain states, "Too late," Izuku says already putting Stain in cuffs much to his surprise. "As we said, you ain't winning against Izuku," Katsuki states and soon after a flying Nomu attempts to grip Stain only to have its wings chopped off by Katsuki and Todoroki and as soon as it crashes they stab its brain and twist their sword killing it. "I guess the city is under attack, you two go and sort it out," Izuku states. "We will but we are having a duel later," Katsuki states as Todoroki agrees. "You are on fast kid, you know that?" Stain states. "Yeah, I've been told," Izuku states. "Now how about we take you to your cell then?" Izuku asks rhetorically. "It's not like I can disagree in this state," Stain says. "I just thought you'd want me to state it if you had proper training you could have become such a good hero," Izuku states with a sad face, "Who knows? If I had your training I'd be able to take out endeavour with ease," Stain states, "You know, I feel like if you had the proper settings you could have been the number one hero," Izuku states lifting Stain up and taking him to prison. While this talk had happened both Katsuki and Tdoroki can be seen going up against two Nomu's, one each. "Second Bomb: Destructive Tear!" Katsuki yells doing a double X-shaped slash with his two blades in both diagonals boosted with explosions. This form was heavily inspired by him seeing Izuku use his second form so it looked slightly similar. "First Magma: Volcanic swing!" Todoroki yells using his fire to both heat up, and propel his blade. These two had done these forms in almost perfect syn and killed the Nomu with relative ease. "We did it!" They both yelled at seeing how much they've improved.

To be continued...

(2355 words but I apologise if it isn't good, It's currently 06:39 a.m. But I hope you have enjoyed, not that there are many people reading this)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 2 10
izuku was just 14 when he met all might and asked if he can be a hero but all might crushes his dreams and left him on a roof-top, what all might did...
229K 6.2K 19
(Cover by AnimeFreaks123) The day Izuku was born was the day that the league of villains base became a place full of happiness, at least for them. Wh...
34.4K 832 10
(First off Izuku isn't totally a sociopath just think of it like Karma Akabane's Sociopathacy. He just has the tendencies like low empathy, charisma...
1.2K 23 16
it started when all might turned down his dreams of becoming a hero due to rational reason, so he decided to take the advice of his ex best friend to...