π’žπ“π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ πΉπ“‡π’Ύπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ήπ“ˆ .

By TRAPPINXBRAT

π’Ÿπ‘œ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π‘…π‘’π’Άπ“π“π“Ž πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝑒 π’Ÿπ“Šπ“‡π“€ ? More

Chapter 1 ~ Bottle girl .
Chapter 2 ~ Unexpected .
Chapter 3 ~ Seeing You Again .
Chapter 4 ~ Getting there .
Chapter 6 ~ N . E . W ❗️
Chapter 7 ~ The Side They See,The Side I See .
Chapter 8 ~ Moving Forward .
Chapter 9 : The New Life
Chapter 10 ~ATL .
Chapter 11 ~ Surprise
Chapter 12 ~ 5 Weeks Later .
Chapter 13 ~ Durk Is Back !
Chapter 14 ~ Mistakes .
Chapter 15 ~ Cloud 9 .
Chapter 16 ~ Court
Chapter 17 ~ He's Home .
Chapter 18 ~ 9 Months Later .
Chapter 19 ~ Baby On The Way !
Chapter 20 ~ F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Chapter 21 ~ Baby Gender .
Chapter 22 ~ Tour
Chapter 23 ~ Surprise .
Chapter 24 : Heading Back .
Chapter 25 ~ Changing
Chapter 26 ~ Apart
Chapter 27 ~ New Bitch , New Life
Chapter 28 ~ Armoni 5th Birthday
Chapter 29 - Maybe
Chapter 30 ~ Yea..We Cool.
Chapter 31 ~ The Visit
Chapter 32 ~ I Choose
Chapter 33 ~ Next Step
Chapter 34 ~ Finding Out
Update !!!
Chapter 35 ~ Finding Out 2.0
Chapter 36 ~ Drama
Chapter 37 ~ More News
Update !
Chapter 38 : The Ending
UPDATE CHILE !
back n business whoress !
update ‼️
@12
SEQEUL OUT WHORES ‼️

Chapter 5 ~ Ballin .

10.9K 272 160
By TRAPPINXBRAT

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana House📍

I was laying on my bed watching Reruns of Bad girls Club When I heard my phone Durk,I then lean over and the Contact name said "Durk 😍🖤".

Durk 😍🖤
Wassup !

Adriana
Hey Durk.

Durk😍🖤
You trynna hit the basketball court today.

Adriana
Hmm let me see 😭 .

Durk😍🖤
Imma help you but I'm not taking no Fah an answer,I'm finna slide through in 20 Mins be ready.😂

Adriana
😂😂Whatever .

I then got up and stretched I'll guess I'll go since I don't have Work together,I then Headed to bathroom and ran the hot water.I then hook up my phone up to my Bluetooth and I then shuffle my playlist which the song "One Thing by Kevin Gates"

I then got into the shower and sung the lyrics word by word.

I then wrapped my towel around me and walked in my Closet,I then Tried finding something that would be good to wear to the court.I then finally found something,I then straightened my black Lace front and I then heard a honk.I then put my Jordan on and I then grab my phone and headed downstairs and I opened the door to see Durk on his phone while waiting,I then got in and he looked at me smiling.

Durk-Damn no makeup today *Laughs*

Adriana-Shut the fuck up *Rolls eyes*

Durk-But you still fine doe. *Look at her up and down smirking while driving*

Adriana-I know. *Sticks Tongue Out*

Durk-Don't Flatter yourself lil girl. *Laughs*

Adriana-I can't stand yo ass *Roll eyes Playfully*

He then laughed,About 25 minutes we arrived at the basketball court which was big as hell but nobody really was there.We then got out and got his basketball I then got out and we walked to the court.

Adriana-Imma Just right here and look cause I don't know shit about Basketball.

Durk-Nun uh,Imma teach you come here.

Adriana-No I'm fine Durk.

Durk-Man come on.

He then dropped the ball and ran over to me which I ran around,I stopped because my stomach started hurting from all the laughing  he then caught me and wrapped his arms around me Picking me up.

Adriana-Put me down! *Laughing*

Durk-Say Durk gone help me. *Smiling*

Adriana-Nooo!

Durk-Well ain't letting you go den.

Adriana-....Fine Durk you gone help me *Gets last laugh out*

He then put me down,He then gave me the ball and stood behind me.He then Put my hands up and I then felt something poking me on my ass which I smirked because I wanted him even more but I had to chill because I just met him the other day.

Adriana-So can I shoot now *Looks down at his pants and up at him smirking*

Durk-*Stands back* Oh yea

I then shot it which it didn't make it.

Durk-Damn you trash *Chuckles*

Adriana-And yo music trash *Looks at him*

Durk-Quit playing with me..You know you love my Music.

Adriana-....I'm not even gone front I do like it.

We then laughed and He played basketball while I was talking to him.I'm not gone lie Durk was a cool ass Dude he even took my mind off of a lot of stuff I'm glad he's around.

We were now in the car talking and laughing.

Durk-Damn I'm hungry,You want some to eat?

Adriana-Sure,Let's go to uhh Wendy's.

Durk-Bet *Makes left turn*

We then arrived at Wendy's Drive through we then ordered and paid for the food,Which he didn't have to do.

Durk-Here you go*Hands her food*

Adriana-*Takes food* Thanks,Bruh I'm so ready to get home I'm tired as hell.

Durk-Sorry but you ain't going home *Looks over at her chuckling*

Adriana-The fuck,Durk quit playing and take me home for I beat yo ass.

Durk-Chill Lil girl I'm not finna kidnapped yo ass we just going to my house.

Adriana-Durk You sure?

Durk-Of course.

I just nodded my head,I really didn't want to go because I didn't want him to think I was a hoe that sleeps with him and expose him like half of these Instagram models but that ain't me.

We then arrived in this big ass house,It wasn't an mansion or nothing it was just a nice big ass house,We then got out and made in the house which was nice as hell.

Adriana-Damn you living better then me.*Looks around*

Durk-*Puts Keys on table* This what happened when the money starts flowing *Laughs* but make yourself at home I'm finna go take a shower right quick.

Adriana-Bet.

He then jogged upstairs,I went into the kitchen and put the food on the island and I looked around not trying to be nosey.About 25 minutes later he came back down with Grey sweats on with no shirt showing all his tattoo which made me bite on my lip.

Durk-Why you keep staring *Smiles at her*

Adriana-*Sits down* Boy bye nobody wasn't staring at you.

Durk-Mhm but anyways where the food?

Adriana-In the kitchen on the island,And make sure you heat mines up.

Durk-I'm not yo maid.

Adriana-Hush and do it *Laughs*

He a trip,He then came back in the living room with the food in a plate and he handed me mines and he sat by me digging in while we looked at the Movie "US"

Adriana-So who's Nuski *Looks at his tattoo on his Knuckles*

Durk-..My Cousin *Looks at her*

Adriana-Did he die?

Durk-Yeah he got shot...

I then nodded.

Durk-Adriana...Was this your dream to become a bottle girl?

Adriana-Sad but no,It was just quick money and I was planning on stopping about 3 years ago but I realized damn I really needed this job.

Durk-Oh I feel you,That was just like me when I was selling drugs and shit back in Chicago*Laughs*

Adriana-*Laughs* It kinda does,But I really want quit this job and become a successful ass person I don't want to be a bottle girl forever.

Durk-Adriana you don't have to be..I can help you get your career started.

Adriana-I appreciate that Durk and plus that's too much to be asking for.

Durk-Mann fuck all of that,I just wanna help cause I see something special about you Adriana.

I then smiled at him.

Adriana-Maybe I'll let you help me.

Durk-Oh I'm already on that. *Smiles*

He then wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder and the next thing I know we were both knock out on the couch.

{Durk Looking Fine Doe and Y'all must didn't know my baby can Ball too 😭👏🏽🤪😍.}

Opinions 💭 || >

Vote🖤 || >

Share💯|| >

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.5K 45
π™¨π™žπ™ π™š! 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 π™©π™π™š π™¬π™§π™€π™£π™œ 𝙣π™ͺπ™’π™—π™šπ™§.
58.1K 1.7K 28
π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π–»π–Ύπ–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ? - πŒπ€π“π”π‘π„ π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“ -π‡πŽπŽπƒπ‹πŽπ•π„π’π“πŽπ‘π˜
76.9K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘šπ‘› π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’, π‘”π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑑 π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘› 𝑐𝑒𝑧 π‘–π‘œπ‘› 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘Ž π‘“π‘’π‘π‘˜.
13.7K 576 16
π˜‰π˜’π˜£π˜Ί 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘀𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘢? 𝘎𝘳𝘒𝘯π˜₯𝘴𝘰𝘯...