D i s s a s o c i a t i o n

Da jahsehwifey

X is convicted and gets the death penalty for a heinous crime but did he do it? Is he as innocent as he says... Altro

I N T R O
Characters 😈
1. The Check In
2. Nitty Gritty
3. Homecoming
4. Sleepover
5. Territorial
6. A New Leaf
7. New Bae?
11. Reap What You Sew

10. Heat

1.4K 78 47
Da jahsehwifey

4 months later...

"Baby! C'mon wake up I cooked you breakfast." I smiled kissing his lips.

"Stop baby girl, I got morning breathe." He said tryna get outta my grip.

"Boy hush I've kissed you countless times before you brushed your teeth. Now get up before your shteak and eggs get cold."

"Shteak?" He smiled looking all goofy, he scooped my ass up quickly and practically ran to the kitchen.

"Slow down before you drop me."

"You fine China baby, I would never. Damn this food looks good." He said licking his lips and was about to dig in..

"Better than me?" He stopped midway and looked at me..

"Fuck no!" He kissed me and we dug in, he has a good ass job making like 15 bucks a hour at this factory but he's off today. I'm so proud of him..

"I got something planned for us today after I finish up some work."

"Really? What you got planned?"

"You'll see."

Later that afternoon.

"Damn I wasn't expecting all of this, this food is good baby." I brought him to the park wit some wine, weed and a shit ton of food and desserts.

"Thank you my love, I wanted to plan something romantic and special for you. You're such a good, hard working man..it makes my pussy wet." I smirked..

He laid me back on the blanket and looked around. There was nobody in sight and we were in the cut, literally. He climbed on top of me as his hands roamed to underneath my skirt. I moaned lowly and bit my lip, I swear he always knows how to touch me..

He rubbed me until I came all over his fingers then slid inside of me. My legs were spread wide as he pounded into me roughly. We were just eating breakfast and now we fucking.

"Fuck daddy! I-I'm cummin shit!" I yelled as he put his hand over my mouth. We were still in the park but luckily it was kinda empty..

"Shit baby girl..I-I fuck!" He said slowing his strokes.

"Cum wit me baby." I smirked licking his ear. I came again right before he did and I shook like crazy.

We heard foot steps so we hurry up and got dressed, we finished right before someone came around the corner.

"C'mon you fucking freak the surprises ain't over yet." I grabbed his hand and we gathered all of our things.

We took a ride to my hood, I can't believe I haven't been here in a while, I miss this place. We pulled up and got out walking up to the door hand in hand.. I knocked and tried to calm any nerves he had.

"Don't mention you did time they're very extra and protective over me." He nodded and the door opened. I hugged my cousin Stokeley, I haven't seen him in a few months.

He's a rapper and he's really good. I walked in with my baby right behind me as I spotted everybody.

"Hey y'all, this is my boyfriend Jahseh."

"What up man?" X said shaking up with Ski and all my other cousins.

"I bought him here so he could spit some shit in the booth, he's cold and y'all are too so that's why we here."

"Damn you ain't miss us? Forget you too." My cousin Tank said as I mugged his head and jumped on his back. He's a big ass goof ball but a certified hood nigga.

"Huh? Baby you ain't tell me that I didn't even bring my book." I held it up.

"I know cuz I did." He smiled and came over kissing me.

"Let's drop some shit then." Him and Ski shook up again. We headed to the studio and I took my seat. They went through a few beats until he picked the right one..I was just smoking my blunt catching up wit my brothers.

"That's it, I got this hook in my head I gotta lay it down." He walked towards the booth and walked in. The beat dropped and he ripped it.

"Aye! FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP! You done fucked up..George W Bush all on her pussy yeah.." He finished the whole verse and my mouth was hung open.

I jumped on him as soon as he came out..

"Baby that was so good!"

"Yeah vro you killed it!" Ski said as he passed Jah the Henny Bottle. Ski went in the booth and did his thang. The entire song was crazy, I can't wait until Khaed finishes it.

RIP Khaed RIP Jahseh 🥺😫💔

We headed back to the living room and everybody was rolling up, I spotted some bright ass hair.

"BOOLIE BUT!" I yelled jumping on him.

"Damn girl you know I'm a damn twig, yo ass done got fat." I put him in a headlock and he tickled me. I missed my family so much, words can't explain.

"Nigga in all the right places my man ain't complaining." I said winking at Jahseh who stuck his tongue out and returned to his convo wit Ski. They're really bonding..I love it.

"Yo can you make us dinner? My girl got a bunch of shit in there but I got popped by some grease making breakfast this morning and I'm scarred fo life." Ski and all the boys laughed.

"Just like ole times huh cuz?" I wrapped my arm around him and Jahseh.

"Fine I'll cook but I want my own blunt. Y'all nasty and I don't know where y'all lips been." I said looking stank and they all laughed.

I made my way into the kitchen and seen what I was working with. She got a shit ton of seafood in here so I'm gone do a seafood boil, fry some fish and make some bomb ass sides.

I cleaned the seafood good and seasoned it along with potatoes and corn. I put it all in a 2 big ass pans and put them in the oven. I cut the timer on and started boiling the elbow noodles.

I cut up the cabbage after I cleaned it and put it on low, I don't want it to cook too fast or burn. I went to see what kinda cheese they had and was disappointed.

"American? Oh hell no, this ain't enough." I walked in the living room to a full blown celebration. What the hell these fools doing? What's the occasion?

"Yo why you ain't tell us he just got out from doing a bid?" Ice asked me hitting the blunt.

"Because y'all are fucking crazy. Why else?" They act like they don't know who the fuck they are.

"Yeah but we like Jahseh, he ain't like that last nigga you bought around what was his name? His bitch ass." Tank said getting pissed off.

"I don't wanna talk about him, where my blunt?" Ski had one behind his ear so I snatched it. I noticed Jah paid attention to my change in demeanor but he let it go for now.

"Took some." I laughed and sparked it.

"Look y'all I need to go to the store. I'm making lobster Mac and Cheese , we ain't got no heavy cream and I need a few other things."

"I need to get some blunts sis I'll take you." Trunks said.

"Let's roll. I'll be back baby, you want anything?" I asked Jahseh as I walked over and kissed his lips.

"Yo I was at Broward Juvie too! That mf was worse than prison! My bad baby, Can you get me a sprite?"

"I can get you a sprite from the kitchen baby." I said heading to get him one.

"No baby I got it, just hurry back okay? And thanks for cooking for us." He walked over to me, looking me in my eyes smiling then kissing me deeply. I grabbed my Birken and we headed out.

At the Sto..

"Trunks you getting taller!" I said boosting his head up.

"You think so bruh?" He said excitedly.

"Hell yeah, you definitely taller." I grabbed all the things I needed but I wanted to surprise Jahseh. I grabbed his favorite snack and a few things for the guys and myself. We were checking out when I heard my name being called from behind me.

Trunks was looking real crazy...

"What the fuck?" I turned around because who the fuck is he looking at.

"Anima? Damn I missed you girl." I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to vomit..

"Well I didn't miss you. C'mon Trunks let's go." I turned to leave and my arm was grabbed tightly. I was triggered as fuck..

"Get the fuck offa me!!!" I yelled pushing him and going for my gun in my purse.

"Don't touch my fucking sister again!" Trunks yelled choking him. He noticed what I was doing and came to stop me.

"Sis! Sis! He ain't worth it let's go!" I wanted to put a hole in this mutherfucker so bad! I grabbed the cart and walked away.

    .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

We pulled up at the house and I exhaled loudly..I smoked all my blunt on the way and now I wish I didn't. I need it BAD right now..

"Don't say anything to Jahseh okay? I don't need him back in jail."

"Nah we need to get wit his bit-"

"Trunks please!" He nodded and I hope he kept his word.

    .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

"Go wash y'all hands dinner is ready!" I watched as they all pushed and shoved each other outta the way, rushing to the bathroom. I heard someone come up behind me..

"Damn baby it smells good in he-" He stopped abruptly. I put the lid back on my cabbage and responded..

"Thank y-"

"What the fuck happened to your arm?!" He held my arm lightly and I was terrified to look at him. How could I be so stupid not to wear my jacket inside?

"Uh...I-I-"

"Anima...who did this to you?!" The sound of his voice gave me chills. I still wasn't giving him eye contact..

I looked at him and I'd never seen him look this way before. I don't like it..

"Her pussy ass ex, she was finna put a few holes in him but I stopped her." I burst out into tears, I haven't thought about him or what happened to me in years. I guess you can say I never fully dealt with it..

Jahseh grabbed me quickly hugging me tight as I balled in his arms. I seen J Mob and Tank whispering and pulling his gun from his waistband. All my other cousins were looking both mad and confused.

"We was leaving the store and he came up outta nowhere calling her name and grabbing her arm. He did some fucked up shit to her way back and we promised her we wouldn't touch him. She told us she needs us."

"We love you Anima but that's a promise we gone break." Ski said shaking his head.

"Anima is that true? Why didn't you tell me? Who the fuck that nigga think he is?! I'm gone kill that pwussy ass nigga on everything I love."

"No no no no no! I need you! You can't go back baby please!" I became hysterical at the thought of losing him..

"I'll never leave you baby, I'm never going back. You know that but he ain't finna fucking grab my woman and go untouched. That bitch nigga gotta see me..

"On 4 and dem shid let's ride on that hoe!" Roach said twirling his gun in the air. Fuck...

It's finna go down, y'all don't even know the half of it and I'm scared as fuck. You don't get a bunch of hood niggas together with a nigga that was on death row.

I hope they give that bitch what he deserves.

3 update in like 2/3 days cuz I'm sorry for going ghost 😫🥺 I love y'all LLJ🖤

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

514K 28.5K 83
"I wanted to give him a million reasons to live, even if none of those reasons somehow involved me..." X has led a life full of tragedies and set bac...
1.3M 53.1K 43
The heavy smell of cigarette smoke couldn't even mask the metallic smell of aged blood beneath the floor boards. These were dangerous men. Boys wit...
442K 20.3K 119
She goes to Walmart one late night to get some snacks for her munchies and she bumps into Jahseh. Just a accident or was it the universe connecting t...
2.2M 45.6K 62
Xavier Winston He's a ruthless Mafia lord. He doesn't care who he kills and for what, if he claims something, he gets it no matter the consequences...