|| Hanako x Yashiro Fanfictio...

By HanakoWritesStories

This is a TBHK Yashiro Nene x Hanako Kun (Yugi Amane) Fanfiction! More

Hello!
Chapter 1 || The Vacation Announcement ||
Chapter 2 || His new wish ||
Chapter 3 || The childish voice? ||
Chapter 4 || The one who scared me and my other two friends ||
Chapter 5 || I have made up my mind ||
Chapter 6 || The visit ||
Chapter 7 || My best friend was worried about me ||
Chapter 8 || Seeds and blooming flowers ||
Chapter 9 || Inside of Yashiro's Unconsciousness ||
Chapter 10 || Waking up ||
Chapter 11 || The meeting? ||
Chapter 12 || The surprise??! ||
-!List Of People Who Are Sharing A Room In The Main Cabin!-
Chapter 14 || The Beach Day! ||
Chapter 15 || Is Yashiro Okay?! ||
Chapter 16 || A Heart Chasing Moment || (Part 2)
Chapter 17 || A Heart Chasing Moment || (Part 3)
Okay,Lets Talk! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Chapter 18 || A Heart Chasing Moment || (Part 4)
Chapter 19 || A Heart Chasing Moment In The Forest (FINALE of part 6)
Chapter 20 || My timer?! ||
Chapter 21 || The Games || (Part 1)
Chapter 22 || The Game And The Dream||
Chapter 23 || The Dream.. || FINALE

Chapter 13 || Arriving at our destination ||

4.2K 108 56
By HanakoWritesStories

-=Yashiro's POV=-

It was late,the sky was a blackish dark blue with stars shining above like crystals that would be only shining because of the glistering moonlight of the moon.
I'd open my eyes waking up,I must of fallen asleep while waiting until we arrived to the beach vacation.
I'd look to my right,next to me would be Hanako-Kun with his black chopped hair and him having a white shirt and blue navy jeans,with gray sneakers on his feet,he seemed to have fallen asleep too.
I'd look at my surroundings,I could see that some other people have fallen asleep as well and are waking up by them self or being waked up by the person next to them.
I could see how Akane is trying to wake my best friend Aoi up,but knowing her,she's pretty much of a heavy sleeper..
Next,I see Kou chatting with his friends,Lemon,Yokoo and Satou who would be always staying together.
Lemon has yellow eyes and blond spiky hair, which he keeps up with a black headband with yellow circles. Instead of wearing the uniform, he is often seen wearing a baseball shirt, saying "LEMON", with a picture of a lemon printed in front and on the two sleeves. He wears black pants, which he keeps cuffed, and black ankle socks.
He also has earrings and wears two bracelets (red and green) on his right arm.
Then,There is Yokoo and Satou,Yokoo is a tall boy with light brown hair and eyes.
Yokoo seems to have a cheerful and relaxed predisposition,he often smiles.
Then,there is Satou is shorter than Yokoo, with dark brown hair and eyes.
He also is the opposite of Yokoo,he's more stern and serious.
They seem to be having fun while chatting.
I'd look back at Hanako,to see if he has woken up yet,it seems as if he hasn't,a small smile would appear on my face.

"Hanako-Kun,Hanako-Kun wake up we're here,we have arrived." I'd tell him softly white shaking him gently to wake him up.

"Mmm..Mom let me sleep just a little longer..." Hanako groaned.

A small giggle broke out of me,with a smile plastered on my face trying to not laugh,it was funny since he was thinking that i was his mom that would wake him up.
I'd giggle quietly once more and open my mouth once more to speak again.

"Hanako-Kun,c'mon I can't just leave you here,we have arrived and you can't stay here and just sleep here." I choked on my words not trying to laugh.

"mmmh...hmm?..huh?.." He'd finally open his eyes waking up and seeing me in front of him trying not to laugh,He'd move his head up and rub one of his eyes while looking at me. "Yashiro? What time is it?" he moaned,still half asleep.

"Hmm,it's 11:58 PM.." I'd check my phone from my backpack,before answering him.

It is pretty late..

"That late already??..I thought it was daytime.." Hanako would rub his other eye while he would get up and get his white backpack on his back.

"Mabye in your dream" I'd tease a but while giggling from how he answered earlier when I tried to wake him up.
While I said that I'd put my strawberry pink backpack on.

He'd glance somewhere else and i could of seen a bit of red on his cheeks like he was a bit embarrassed,not saying a word.
I could hear the teacher calling everyone outside of the bus,I'd notice everyone going outside the bus as soon as the teacher called all of us,I'd gesture pointing to the crowd that we should go head out of the bus too,he'd nod and we would both head for the exit.
After heading outside,gentle cold air would touch our faces as we would head outside.
It wasn't too cold,but it wasn't warm either,some people would be tremble from the shivering air outside.
I'd be trembling from the cold outside,holding my arms together embracing myself trying to keep warm.

"Brrr...C-cold.." I'd stutter from the shivering cold surrounding me.

Wait why was I cold? I then now realize what i was wearing.
I would be wearing a thin light blue hoodie with a short hot pink skirt,and white long socks with light pink stripes on them,lastly I would have white sneakers.
But it wasn't enough to stand this cold.
Now that i look at it,Hanako isn't affected by it at all!
I'd look at Hanako,he didn't seem to be bothered in any way by it.
Suddenly i could hear Kou calling us over.
Me and Hanako would look at each other with confused expressions and then back at Kou,we would both walk towards him.
Kou would be near his friends with Lemon,Yokoo and Satou.
Lemon would be on his phone while Yokoo and Satou would look at us coming their way.

"Heya!" Yokoo has a smile in his face placing an arm on Hanako's shoulders "How was the ride?" He looked at us both.

"Pretty good." Hanako replies smirking at Yokoo.

Satou wouldn't really say anything and just wave at us.
Lemon would finally notice us after he looked out on his phone and looked at us "Yo." he'd respond,having a chill look on his face.
After laughing a bit with the boys and Aoi joining in the conversation talking about enjoying the ride getting me distracted from the cold,the teacher finally leads us all to the main cabin.
It was pretty dark outside so I couldn't really see anything,all I could see behind us were trees,lots of trees.And at my left i could see barely see the beach and the sea in the darkness.
I could barely see anything,but looking back in front of me was a big wooden house cabin,the windows were shining with a yellow light inside,and the roof was made out of logs.
It is pretty big.. I'd sigh.
We would all head inside,a white flash of light would come in my face as we opened the door while walking inside,making me squint my eyes to the inside.
After my eyes would start to get used to the light,I could see the inside of the main cabin,I was surprised of what would be in front of me.
Inside of the cabin didn't look at all like one,in fact,it looked more like a luxurious hotel of some sort,it was very pretty,the walls would be covered with a light blue wallpaper and the fancy details were made with dark blue and yellow to fit in with the beach theme.Near the walls would also have a little decorative fountain thing which would work since the water was running inside.The floor was covered in a cute and fun carpet which would have the pattern of the sand of the beach,with small colored sea shells on it,I thought it was pretty cute!
And lastly the counter,it looked pretty professional,it had a golden painted bell at the corner of the counter table.
We would all look around surprised or have shocked expressions out of amazement while the teacher stood by the counter and rang the bell as the secretary of the entrance came downstairs.To be honest everything looked exotic and very pretty.

"Whoa.." Kou would look surprised.

"Is this it?" I'd look at Hanako and Kou out of excitement.

"Yeah,this is it." Hanako responded while looking around,I couldn't really see his expression but i could feel like he was shocked by the amazing scenery around us.

I'd laugh a bit with a smile plastered on my face while running around to look at the place more.

"Nene Yashiro" The teacher would call my name so that i would come over.

"Coming!~" I'd have a happy tone in my voice while running towards the teacher.

Next to the teacher would be my best friend Aoi who would be next to the teacher looking at me while the teacher was looking at the note pad,until the teacher finally notices me and looks up at me.

"Yes teacher?" I asked looking like i have no clue why he called me by my full name to come over.

I'm guessing he was doing roll call or something?

"You will be sharing a room with Akane Aoi for the rest of the vacation." The teacher replied.

I'd have a surprised expression of happiness on my face,and I'd smile to Aoi and hug her.

"Yay!" I shouted with a happy tone while saying it.Aoi would giggle and hug back,then she would stop hugging after a few second and look at me with a sweet smile and point towards the hallway through the crowd of students.

"Lets go to our room shall we?" Aoi chirped smiling at me.

"Sure!" I'd chirp back with a happy smile at her.

Aoi would grab my hand and would pull me with her running towards the hall way while we would both smile.After entering the hallway we would go into the elevator.
We would press the second floor and the elevator closes,making us wait until the door opens.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Aoi would look at me with a smile plastered on her tiered face waiting for my answer.

"Is that even a question?" Before saying those words I'd nod,and then I'd giggle with a gentle and tiered smile.

We would both arrive on the elevator at the second floor,we would get out of the elevator and we would run to the hall way in front of us looking for our room number next to the doors.

"What room number do we have?" I asked Aoi.

"I have the key card,it says that the room number must be number 24." She replied.

"24,24..." I'd repeat the number out loud while looking around on each door to find the number of our room,while walking carefully with my small finger on my chin to think.
Until i found number 24 icon. next to the door.

"Ah! There it is! Aoi I've found it!" I'd point towards the door which had number 24 next to it while looking at Aoi.

Aoi would come over and place the key card in the small slot and the door would unlock,We both would open the door and head inside.
In front of us was a spacious room with two beds,one was a bed with a light blue blanket at the left side of the room and the other bed was with a purple blanket placed in the left side,both of the beds would be next to the balcony in front of us on both sides.There would also be a bit fancy wooden wardrobe.
There would also be a TV next to us on a small table,and a pretty big bathroom which was on the right side.
Aoi would unpack her clothes from her backpack staying with that smile on her face,she didn't look so surprised,but me on the other hand,I would open the door to the balcony and head outside,holding the wooden handle looking at the night sky with the beautiful shining stars,as I was amazed by this place.
I'd go back to Aoi and close the balcony door behind me.

"Aoi this place is so amazing I'm so excited!~" I'd giggle.

"I can tell." Aoi gave me a gentle smile while she chirped.

We would both unpack our things and change into our pajamas,We would also close the room lights to sleep.
I would sleep in the bed with the light blue blanket,and Aoi would sleep in the bed with the purple blanket.

"Good night Aoi-Chan" I'd yawn softly.

"Good night Nene.." Aoi would fall asleep.

I would slowly fall asleep and start to fall into my slumber land of handsome dreams.

Hello reader! sorry this wasn't so interesting but i lost interest on writing on this chapter and i ran out of ideas so I'm sorry it it wasn't that good,I tried. '>'
Anyways i hope you enjoyed the chapter! see you on the next one! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.6K 24
𝐷𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝐴𝑈 ;; Yashiro Nene is an ambitious detective (and a hopeless romantic) whose sole purpose in life is to fight crime. When Yugi A...
5.9K 144 18
Nene Yashiro and Amane Yugi hate each other. They are completely different. In different worlds entirely, they are two people who could never see eye...
31.3K 677 16
Y/n knew Amane and Tsukasa in the past. Now they're ghosts but she's alive?? And has no memories of them. Will her memories return when she meets the...
60.2K 1.5K 25
𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗕𝗛𝗞/JSHK| ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 ~Finished~ Chapters are kinda short, a few paragraphs in one chapter! ...