Those That Slither | ON HOLD

By yayathesailor

The grass is greener on the other side. For Leah Edenwood, having a cozy home, a nice lawn and a glass of win... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four

Introduction

152 13 4
By yayathesailor

Hey everyone! So Things That Slither has been a work in progress that I decided to revisit and begin uploading to Wattpad after feeling a little brave. I really wanted to get feedback on it.

Please don't hesitate to comment of any sort, I am always hungry to learn from errors or just hear what you have to say.

I have recently begun to go back and edit chapters, as well as combine some of the shorter ones. If you still notice errors, tell me as I want as much input as possible. To those of you who've helped thus far, I truly appreciate you.

Now without further ado, I present you with Those That Slither.

- AR Aiello

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 9.6K 77
A pair of siblings on a dangerous journey. A vicious spirit quickly drawing near. A bedtime story filled with peril and magic, loss and self discover...
586 11 34
Indeara Vef can't remember anything. Quite literally. Everything before she woke up in the middle of nowhere is a blank slate. Perhaps the Weavers wi...
21.4K 584 33
Some people are more unlucky than others, Evelyn knows this more than most, after being kidnapped from her house she finds herself at the mercy of cr...
3.3K 190 55
Have you ever been in the woods with no way out. Scared shitless with no one to help you. Having someone in the woods by their selves is creepy enoug...