niall's princess | njh

By adidaspunk

❝ if you would have stayed for a week, we wouldn't be doing this right now. ❞ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
~Epilouge~

Chapter 31

5.9K 94 11
By adidaspunk

A/N: Okay, I'm updating because @Miss_Nialler demanded it... as usual. By the way, if you're reading this Mady, YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BOOK! LOUIS LOVES ME IN IT! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!

SONG OF THE DAY: Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO (I think this song fits those five boys...)

-------------------------------------------

Mady

I can't believe I just broke up with Niall. But, at the same time, I'm glad I did. I was in love with him, and the whole time it was just an act. He played with my feelings and messed with my heart, while I was willing to put it all on the line.

Right now I was sitting outside on the top step to the porch, hugging my knees to my chest. As I stared out into the distance, I began to have flashbacks about me and Nialler.

_____________

FLASHBACK

"Oh, I'm sorry," Niall's blue eyes locked on me, an awkward smile on his lips. I was feeling the same way, only my palms were sweating too.

"It's okay, you didn't see me," I reassured him. Niall scratched the back of his neck slowly, as if he were trying to think of what to say. When he didn't even make a sound, I continued. "I'm sure you would've stopped if you noticed me on the bottom step."

"Yeah," he laughed to himself, now evading my eyes. I could tell this was all just too weird for him to handle. "So, uhm.."

I think he was finally going to say something. I wiped my sweaty palms on my shirt, not wanting him to notice I was fangirling over him like crazy right now.

"I was wondering if," he paused, biting his lip, "well, if you wanted to go to Nando's tonight. You know, with the boys? I didn't want you to think we'd be..."

"Alone?" I laughed, knowing exactly what he was going to say. I shook my head. "I know what you mean. I'd love that."

Niall smiled down at me, appearing only slightly less nervous than he appeared to be before. He brushed his blonde bangs out of his eyes, revealing a nice, crystal blue color. Unlike Niall, I was only growing more nervous by the second. He was just so adorable, and it was practically impossible not to freak out that he was standing right there in front of me. But, I held it back. Only because I knew how annoying Niall thought fangirling was, and I didn't want to start off with a bad impression on him.

~

I leaned across the table, lightly tapping Mady's hand. When she noticed, her eyes locked gazes with mine for a moment. I could tell she was sort of confused.

"Are you comfortable sitting in between them?" I whispered softly across to her. She looked to her left then to her right, then back at me. She shook her head slowly, a smile on her face.

"I'm fine with Harry, and I'm fine with Lou, just not.. together," she finally mumbled back. I laughed to myself, and she did the same.

"Well, um, do you want to come.. sit by me?" I offered, watching as she fiddled with her fingers. That's when I realized my hand was still overtop of hers. I awkwardly pulled my hand away, and it almost felt empty as I did so. Mady only shrugged, not noticing.

"Do you.. want me to sit with you," she paused, looking beside me, "would about Liam or Zayn?" I checked beside me.

"Zayn can move," I tapped on his shoulder, motioning him to the opposite side of the booth. "Right?" I narrowed my eyes at him, and the Bradford boy only shrugged.

"What? Why?" He demanded to know, crossing his arms over his chest. I looked up at him, praying he wouldn't think he was moving for the wrong reason.

"Um, Mady's a little weirded out by Lou and Haz," I answered, biting my lower lip. "Could you maybe.. swap places with her?"

Zayn rolled his eyes and sighed. "The things I do for you, Nialler," he said back to me, as Mady made her way beside me. I looked from Mady to Zayn.

"Thank you," I nodded towards Zayn, and I could feel Mady's eyes on me. I looked back over at her, trying to find out how to strike up a conversation. For some reason, it almost seemed impossible to talk to her.

"Better?" I asked her, smiling as I took a drink of soda. She smiled at me, readjusting her sitting position.

"Much better," she answered me, her lips curving into a smile. I winked at her, later turning away to take another sip of my drink.

~                                                                                                                                                  

"I guess not," Liam shrugged, looking over at Nialler. "Hey, Horan. Put on a slow song while you're over there."

"You got it," Niall agreed, twisting the knob. I smiled to myself as I heard Moments come on, and the boys and I sang to it. Times like this I'm glad I know the words to things.

I made my way over to Harry, pulling him aside to whisper something in his ear.

"How am I going to get Niall to dance with me?" I asked, Harry only inches away.

"What do you mean?" He mumbled back, his breath mixing with mine.

"I mean, I'm the only girl here. Why would he dance with me when he could be doing something with you boys?"

Harry sighed, biting his lip. Before asking for permission, he already called for Niall.

"Hey blondie, come here for a second," Haz motioned him towards the both of us, and I stood there in utter silence.

"What is it?" Niall stepped before me, his hands stuffed in his pockets and his hair disheveled.

"Why don't you show Mady how to slow dance? She told me she wants to learn how, and you're the only one who knows. Why don't you dance with her?"

Niall and I exchanged glances, both feeling an equal amount of awkwardness. Harry was sweet for trying to help, but I don't think he could've done anything more stupid than calling Niall over here unrehearsedly. What an idiot.

For a moment, Nialler's beautiful blue eyes locked on my brown ones, causing me to blush. When Harry noticed, he pushed the blonde closer to me.

For a brief second, Niall's stomach collided with mine as he was shoved into me. We looked up at each other, and he was meerly inches from me.

"Here, let me get you started," Harry offered, lifting Niall's and my hands up. "Nialler, take her hand, and put your other arm around her waist. Like that, see?"

I could feel my face heating up as I felt Niall's fingers interwine with mine, and I could tell his stomach was turning on everything too. The blonde looked sensitive, and if he'd let me I would lean in and kiss his perfect lips right now, but I don't want to push my luck. It's already a miracle that I'm this close to him.

"You.. uh.. enjoying the party?" Nialler finally gained the courage to speak, but I could feel his hands shaking in mine as he spoke.

"Best night of my life. Thank you so much," I looked into his eyes again, and he awkwardly looked to the floor once again.

This was the greatest moment of my life, though it was also the most... awkward. I was comfortable, but at the same time uncomfortable in this situation.

~                                                                                                                                                  

"Niall, are you okay?" I kneeled down beside him, laying a hand on his shoulder.

He stopped rocking to look up at me, his blue eyes filled with worry. He shook his head, and it only made my heart sink to see him this scared.

"No, I'm terrified," his voice quavered, and I thought any second now his voice would crack and he would break out into tears.

"Come here," I spread my arms open wide, and I watched Niall let his knees go. Normally, he would've hesitated before hugging me, but this time, out of fright, he practically jumped into my arms.

His face was pressed against mine, and his bangs tickled my tickled my forehead. He was breathing heavily, and he was shaking really badly in my arms. I rubbed his back with my hands, and he only squeezed me tighter.

"You probably think I'm a baby," I heard Niall mumble to me, almost about to cry. I squeezed him tighter, finally gaining the courage to slide his bangs out of his eyes.

"No, not at all," I assured, and I watched him as he smiled weakly at me. "It's okay to be scared. Perfectly normal."

"Thank you," he said, beginning to pull away. "Oh, and I was wondering if you would.."

"Yeah?"

"...spend the night with me? I... don't want to be alone." Niall scratched the back of his neck and I could tell he was growing slightly calmer. A smile spread to my face as I sat down beside him on his bed.

"Of course," I scooched closer under the covers beside him. "I wouldn't want you to be scared."

"You're really nice," the blonde leaned against his pillow, staring into my eyes. "You know that?"

I rested my head against my hand, propping my elbow up on my pillow. I shrugged, still slightly smiling a little.

"Thanks for saying that," I took a deep breath before continuing. "You're really... cute."

"No, I'm not," the blonde laughed. "I don't think I am at all. I don't think I'm talented either."

"Don't say that about youself," I assured him, as he sat there trying not to blush. "You are very cute and you're very talented."

"We should probably get to sleep now," Niall suggested, ignoring our last conversation. I watched Niall slightly shut his eyes.

"G'night." I whispered in his ear before laying down. With that, I scooched closer to Niall, and I felt him wrap a free arm around me. I smiled at him, though he didn't see.

~                                                                                                                                                       

I can't believe it was finally happening. I was finally getting to kiss Niall Horan. I may have seemed calm and collected on the outside, but on the inside I was screaming like a little girl. Not only that, but I was quite enjoying the kiss.

Niall's lips tasted so sweet, and they were soft as ever. I could practically taste his happiness and excitement, and it felt so good. I loved it. I needed him. I needed my Nialler, and he needed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying my best to roughen the kiss. Quickly catching on and following my lead, Niall did the same, locking his arms around my waist. Since we were human, we eventually needed to breathe, so we were forced to pull away.

With our chests rising as we breathed heavily, Niall's eyes met mine. I smiled at him, and a faint blush glowed upon his cheeks.

"Told you that you'd get that kiss," the blonde whispered to me, causing me to giggle.

"I know. It was... you are... amazing," I smiled at him, and he slid a loose srand of my hair behind my ear.

"Thanks. So are you."

______________________________________

END OF FLASHACK

~
~

I snapped myself out of my thoughts, tears welling up in my eyes. It was sad to know that it was all gone, and that we were no more. I sighed, letting my head drop into my hands to let myself do what I wanted to; and that was, to cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
17.8K 727 16
long ago, the fairies and the human lived in harmony, everything they did was shared with the other race, until the king of the glade began slaving t...
3.3K 156 13
Tim and Faith have been friends ever since middle school, what happens when Tim risks that friendship and Faith's relationship with Scott by performi...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...