All I Want||Draco x reader

By pheobesphalange

❝ 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆! 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'�... More

~Author's note~
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 |end of prisoner of azkaban
Chapter 10 | Goblet of Fire
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25 | end of goblet of fire
Chapter 26|order of phoenix
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 End of order of the phoenix
Chapter 44|half-blood prince
Chapter 45
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 37

24.7K 1.1K 2.5K
By pheobesphalange

You was sat outside on the grass overlooking Hagrid's hut and the forbidden forest whilst studying, your books on either side of you as you wrote down as much as you could about what you'd learnt in charms class recently.

After finally finishing, you sighed with relief and laid down. You sat back up and held your wrist which was hurting from writing so much.

"Morning pumpkin." You heard from behind you. Malfoy stood next to you and looked down.

"What do you want?" You asked moving the books he was near to the other side of you.

"To see you." He replied and sat next to you.

"Why?" You asked and started putting your books into your bag.

"Must I always have a reason Y/L/N?" He replied.

"Because it's you Malfoy, yes you must." You said finishing putting everything in your bag.

"It's hot today." Malfoy said leaning back and resting on his arms.

"You want to talk about the weather?" You asked with a chuckle and looked at him.

"I was trying to start a conversation." He replied.

"About the weather?"

"What do you want to talk about then?" Malfoy asked looking at you.

"How about you being apart of the inquistorial squad." You began. "Do you like Umbridge?"

"No." He answered.

"Then why join it?" You asked.

"For the extra credit." He shrugged. "How about you being in the group."

"I'm not in any group Malfoy. You didn't believe me before, yet you didn't tell Umbridge that you caught me going to it." You said. "It being the bathroom." You quickly added.

"I didn't tell her because you said you was off to the bathroom and I chose to trust what you said." He replied.

"Or is it because you kissed me?" You teased.

"If I wanted to tell her I could have." He said.

"But you didn't because you have a little crush on me." You joked. You waited for his reply but he didn't give you one. "No sly comment?" You asked.

Malfoy sat up and made direct eye contact with you. Your heart began to race and you instantly started getting nervous. Your head started to fill with questions 'Did I say something wrong or is he going to kiss me again? Oh no what if he kisses me! I'm not ready!'

"You have nice eyes." Malfoy said.

"Thanks?" You replied.

"You sound unsure." Malfoy chuckled.

"It just sounded like a compliment." You said.

"It was." Malfoy said.

"You just complimented me? Draco Malfoy is a new man!" You joked trying to not smile too much.

"I always compliment you, not out loud, but still." Malfoy said quieter. You felt your cheeks heat up and you didn't know what to do with yourself. You didn't know what to reply, you couldn't take compliments well, especially not from Malfoy.

"Y-you." You stammered. 'Fuck!' You thought. 'Think of something clever to say!' "Your eyes are nice too." You replied. 'Great answer.' You thought wanting to crawl into a ball.

"I know, people tell me all the time." He smirked widening his eyes and leaning towards you. "Look how beautiful they are." He joked. You laughed and tried pushing him away. He let out a laugh resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Go away." You laughed and laid back so he fell forwards.

"I will never go away." He said and laid next to you on the grass.

"To my disappointment." You added and watched the clouds above you.

"You love me really pumpkin." He said.

"I really don't love you ferret boy." You replied and turned your head to look at him to see he was already looking at you.

Malfoy lifted his hand up and held your face before he leaned in and kissed you. This time you didn't pull back from it, you kissed him back passionately. It was like a weight had been lifted from your shoulders as you finally gave into your feelings.

You pulled away slowly to catch your breath and opened your eyes. "Malfoy." You began, but he leaned in and kissed you again. You placed your hands on his chest and broke the kiss, your foreheads touching as the two of you looked into each other's eyes. "What does this mean?" You asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" He replied. You knew he wouldn't give you a proper answer and you rolled your eyes at him.

"Don't ask me to pretend nothing happened Malfoy because i won't ke-"

"I'm not going to Y/L/N." He said as he tucked a few loose strands of hair behind your ear from your face. You felt a smile creep onto your face. "What are you smiling at?" He asked.

"You." You grinned and sat up. Malfoy took one of your hands and held it.

"Y/L/N, I know I'm a prick but." Malfoy paused and sighed. "I don't know."

"It's fine Malfoy I know you like me." You teased with a smile. That's when you saw something you never knew was possible. "Did you just smile at me?" You asked in disbelief.

"No." Malfoy replied bluntly and frowned trying to cover up his smile.

"Yes you did! You just smiled at me." You exclaimed.

"No I didn't." He denied.

"Malfoy I think we're going too fast. First you compliment me then we kiss and now you just smiled!" You joked. "I'm kidding, you have a pretty smile." You grinned.

"Pretty?" He scoffed.

"Yep. You should smile more."

"Not if you describe it as pretty." He said. You nudged him with a laugh and was going to stand up but Malfoy pulled you back down so you landed on top of him.

"I nearly crushed you." You chuckled as you moved off him.

"Why was you going to stand up?" He asked.

"I just wanted to stretch my legs from sitting on the floor." You said. "I wasn't just gonna run away."

"Like you did before?" Malfoy asked with a smirk.

"Shut up." You smiled and rolled on top of him so that he was laid down.

"Hello." He smirked as you looked down at him. "I'm quite comfortable here, maybe too comfortable."

You quickly got up and slapped his arm. "'You're disgusting." You said. Malfoy laughed and stood up.

"No I'm pretty." He replied and held his hand out to help you up.

"I said your smile was pretty, I didn't say you was pretty." You said and took his hand to get up, whilst putting your bag over your shoulder.

"Pretty might not be the right word, but handsome works." He smirked and started to walk.

"Okay." You replied and walked next to him.

"You aren't disagreeing with me?" He asked.

"No." You said. 'There was not point in disagreeing'  you thought. 'Because if you did it would be a lie.' "Anyway." You began, trying to change the subject. "I said i'd meet Hermione in the library." 

You went to walk away but Malfoy pulled you back and kissed you. You didn't expect it at first so you froze but you quickly kissed him back before breaking the kiss. "Do you really have to go or are you making an excuse?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows slightly. 

"I really have to go." You said.

"Hmm, alright see you pumpkin." He replied. 

"You're staying out here?" You asked.

"Yeah." He replied. You smiled and began walking away. Truth was you wasn't going to the library, you was really going to your dorm room.

When you got in your dorm, you closed the door behind you and checked if anybody was there. "Hello?" You called out. Nobody replied and you slowly strolled into the middle of the room and jumped up. You squealed quietly as you leaped into the air and frantically flapped your arms around. You felt as excited as you use to be at Christmas when you was nine. You couldn't believe what had happened between you and Malfoy. 

"He kissed me! He kissed me!" You repeated out loud. You never realized properly how much you had liked him until he kissed you then and your heart was now racing at a ridiculous speed. You laid down on your bed and looked at the ceiling. "We actually kissed." 

________________________________________

hey guys I seriously can't comprehend that i have over 100k reads! Thank you so much I'm trying to update more but with school it's hard finding the time.

-Maisie x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 9.2K 105
𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 �...
139K 1.5K 11
Draco Malfoy and y/n are in love at first sight. You feel an odd connection with him. (18+ has details) SMUTTY ⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ FINISHED/COMPLETED
52.7K 2.7K 35
**𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿** 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘈 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴...
342K 4.2K 67
draco x reader. ➥ COMPLETED