Me And You

By warishaahmed

Meet Ashar Sayeed, owner of Sayeed Corporations and Limited. He is one hell of a ruthless guy who at the same... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 19

1.8K 146 28
By warishaahmed

"I'll pick you up" Ashar said.

"No need, I'll come by myself." I said smiling.

"I'll be here by eight!" He said ignoring my answer. Before I could say anything to him, he left.

A soft smile playing on my lips while I entered my office and walked towards the elevator. Pressing the desired floor number, I softly tapped my foot, smile plastered on my face. I can't help but feel happy with the things moving between me and Ashar.

And it's all because of Shezan.

Our Shezan.

Walking out of the elevator, I went to my cabin. Placing my bag on the desk and opened my laptop to check for any mails and immediately a notification popped. Clicking on the mail, I frowned when I saw that it was an invitation of a party.

"Why was Shahid hosting a party?" I muttered to myself. I took out my cell from my purse and dialled Shahid's number.

"Hello, Lai....I guess you've red the mail?" He asked

"What's the party for?" I asked

"And you forgot!" Laila replied and I again frowned

"It's absolutely not the date and month of the twinnies birthday" I said.

"No, it's not!" Shahid replied

"Then?"

"Dumbo! It's our marriage anniversary!" Laila replied and I bet Shahid was pouting.

"Ohhh....!!"

"See, how she's reacting!" Shahid screeched

"Stop screeching!" I said

"Then you better come with Ashar and no children allowed, it's exclusively for adults!" Shahid said in a mischievous tone.

"What do you mean by "exclusively for adults"?" I asked

"Calm down! Nothing as such what you're thinking it's only because we parents doesn't get time to spent with each other so because of this party we couples will eventually get some time to spend with our partner." Laila explained and I made an o!!

"But you know how Ashar is? He's not a party person!!" I said playing with my pen.

"And we very well remember that how you convinced him to come to come to a party with you!" Shahid said.

"But do you remember what happened in that party?" I asked

"And do you remember that due to that only you both got close to each other?" Laila said making me shut up!

"Think Lai, think...start to dig, start recreating what you both have lost, it's not too late!! Will wait for you. Bye." With that Laila hanged up leaving me drowning in my own puddle of thoughts.

Flashback...

*Wolf Whistle*

*Wolf Whistle*

"Holy Shit!! What the hell are you doing here?" He asked in a frustrated tone.

Well actually he looked cute!!
His eyebrows furrowed, his face morphed into a very angry expression which he was trying to control it by closing and opening his Grey eyes.

He was clutching his towel very tightly which was wrapped around his waist. He had just came out from the shower. To be honest, I didn't feel ashamed at all to utilise this time in checking him out after all not everyday I'll get lucky!

His white complexion was a perfect contrast with his six pack and a perfect V was enough to make my heart racing. A perfect jawline with a slight stuble making my fingers itch to trace it. His full pink lips that always turns a shade darker whenever he loses control over his emotions. His straight nose very well completes his look. One can easily say that how straight and silky his hair is and at the same time one can easily get mistaken by his hair colour.

They are a perfect shade of Dark brown but when exposed in the sunlight they almost turn golden brown. But what attracts the most is his grey eyes, I could easily get lost in them. There's something captivating about them which I can't exactly pin point but something allure me towards them.

"Hey, I asked you something!" Out of nowhere he was standing right in front of me or should I say very close to me. Was I too lost in admiring him that I didn't even noticed him coming my way?

My right hand automatically landed on his rock solid chest just to keep some distance between us but the effect of the muscles beneath my hand was making me weak. A soft gasp escaped my mouth, making me stare into his grey eyes. Very clearly, I could see my reflection in them, it somehow made me super happy to see myself reflecting in his eyes.

All of a sudden he backed off making my hand fall flat!

"That was rude!" I blamed him.

"Really? And from so long you are drooling over me, what about that?" I must say that he's a bit straightforward too.

"Well, then why were you happily exposing yourself? It's not my fault!" I shrugged

"Woah!!! Excuse Me...!!!"

"For what? For giving me a perfect view?" I smiled mischieviously.

"You have no shame!" He said

"Says the one who's 99% nude and standing happily in front of a girl!!" I said raising my eyebrows, on the inside I was dying by controlling my laughter.

He was shocked. It took him a few seconds to come out of his state and when he did he hurriedly went inside the washroom slamming the door shut. As soon as he shut the door, I burst out laughing. God, he's really cute!!!

After sometime he came out of the washroom, dressed up in black lower and a plain grey tee. I gave him a thumbs up and he once again slammed the washroom door shut behind him making me chuckle.

"Now will you tell me what are you doing here?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Well, you're coming with me in today's party." I said making myself more comfortable in his bed.

"What?!"

"I mean today in the evening!"

"And what made you think that I'll come with you?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"Because you can't say No to me!" I shurgged.

"NO"

"Yes"

"NOOO"

"But why???" I asked standing up

"Because you are annoying and I don't wanna waste my evening with you" he simply said and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Oh!! Is that the reason or are you afraid?" I mocked

"Afraid? for what?" He asked with a keen interest in his tone.

"Afraid of spending time with me will make you fall for me" I said smiling.

He was taken aback by my statement at first but then he scoffed, "Oh pleasee...you're not even of my type" he turned away from me.

"Okay...so, please elaborate" I said bending down a bit.

"Why are you so interested in knowing?" He suddenly turned, hitting my forehead with his. "Ouch!!" I rubbed my forehead. "You okay? I'm so sorry...!!"

"It's okay...nothing serious!" I replied back. "On a serious note, why don't you wanna come with me?"

He sighed before replying, "I seriously have work and I'm not a party person, I don't like late night parties at all..."

"Exactly my point!" I clapped my hands and pointed my index finger at him "Even I don't like parties but I really want to go to this party!"

"You do not make any sense!"

"Why does it even matter?" I raised my eyebrows

"Look Hazel, I seriously can't come! Now please leave..."

"Why do you always ask me to leave? Why can't you ask me to stay?" I asked him irritatedly.

"Why do you always barge inside my house without even asking me?"

"Well because you are my neighbour and I have the full access to your house!" I said pointing my finger at him.

"Then why don't you go in any other houses?"

"Because, I like your house and your company and beside here everyone is a bit older to me!!" I shrugged

"How the hell did you even came today and that too directly in my bedroom?" He asked running a hand through his hair while I gave him a mischievous smile.

"You seem to pay no attention to my talks!" I replied.

"Yes, because they are pointless" he replied irritatedly.

"Good for you" I smiled.

"Look Hazel, what do you want?" He asked in a very calm tone

"Come with me in today's party" I shrugged

"There you go again!" He raised his hands up in the air.

"C'mon Mr.Grey Eyes...it's just a party!" I pleaded

"Okay fine...now leave" he said.

"What? Really?!!" I started jumping and clapping and was about to jump on him when he put his hand in the front to stop me.

"Don't make me change my mind" he warned.

"And you think that I'm gonna be scared by your blackmailing?"

Face palming himself he said, "Please leave."

"Okay fine, finally I'm going...but don't be late...I'll be ready by nine!" I smiled.

"Just Go..."

"Stop being so rude" I said walking towards his door.

"Then stop barging inside my house uninvited"

"No...you try to adjust yourself with me in your house" and as usual he slammed the door shut without replying me but I didn't care because finally he was coming with me.

Not much contemplating on what to wear or not, I picked out a golden coloured top with sequins all over it and let me tell you all I just love sequins as long as they don't prick my skin! The temperature might go down while returning so I picked out a black cardigan and black leggings.

Quickly taking a shower and after drying myself thoroughly I wore my clothes that I picked out earlier. Usually I always do my makeup first and then wear my dress but today I didn't feel like wearing any makeup so I opted for the dress first.

I just applied few coats of mascara and a nude lipstick. Took out my nude pumps from my shoe section and a golden coloured big wallet/clutch that'll go well with my outfit. I let my hair fall loose and in natural waves.

After checking myself thrice in the full length mirror, I glanced at the wall clock to see it's already nine. He must be here at anytime!! Walking out of my bedroom I went and sat down on my couch, tapping my foot. I hate to wait especially when I'm already ready!!

But Thank God I didn't have to go and bang his door because he was here. Opening the main door, I raised my eyebrows before checking him out. He was wearing a classic white tshirt along with a black leather jacket and a pair of black jeans. His hair was as usual messed up and I was once again about to do a wolf whistle when he just raised his eyebrows in return.

"Don't you even dare" he pointed a finger at me.

"Fine, but why are you late?"

"I already told you in the morning that I had work but you were not in the mood to listen!" He complained.

"Okay, fine...now shall we leave?" I asked.

"Do I really need to go?"

"Mr.Grey Eyes..." And he just turned and walked ahead. Quickly locking the door behind me, I walked hurriedly to match his pace. "Hey, you didn't said how am I looking?" I asked while we waited for the elevator.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Sexy? Hot? Attractive? Beautiful?Good?" I gave him options.

But still he didn't replied.

"What? Girls like to get compliments!"

And he just went inside the elevator.

"Complimenting me won't do any harm to you or your attitude? Afterall we're friendsssss...." I screeched a bit.

He just raised his left eyebrow up.

"Okay neighbours?"

"Look, can you please keep your mouth shut?"

"No"

"I'm not coming with you..." He was about to go inside again.

"Fine..just go!!" He looked shocked by my statement. "I won't stop you from changing your mind. It was my fault only that I asked you in the first place and if I wouldn't have then you wouldn't have been blackmailing me everytime. Just go. I'll go by myself." I turned around and walked inside the lobby towards my car.

After a walking a few steps I heard someone else's footsteps.

"My car is parked this way" he said.

"Good. But my car is parked this way!"

"C'mon now stop being stubborn!"

"Really, Mr.Grey Eyes?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Okay..fine..I'm sorry. Okay?"

"Okay...now c'mon hurry we're already so late." I said almost running towards his car.

I couldn't stop myself from grinning. Even if I tried to, I couldn't, I just couldn't.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you grinning like a fool?" He asked taking a left turn.

"I couldn't believe that I'm such a good actor." I boasted.

"What do you mean?" He asked

And I grinned...

"Unbelievable man....Unbelievable!!" He groaned and I grinned even wider.

"If you think that you're smart then let me tell you that I'm more smart than you." I said turning to my right.

"You know I'm feeling like a fool right now" he said smiling.

"Why? You're not that bad in looks" I shrugged.

"It's not about looks...I really can't make myself believe that I'm actually going with a person whom I don't know apart from the fact that she's damn annoying and stubborn and if that is not less then she's my next door neighbour, too. The most funny part is I'm going to a party where I don't know anyone nor I'm a part person" he took a breath after completing his little talk.

"Laiba Shaqil" I said extending my hand.

He chuckled, "Ashar Sayeed" and we did a hand shake.

"Mr.Grey Eyes it's not about knowing and not knowing, the only thing is how well do you want the person close to you?" I smiled and he just nodded.

Not even five minutes passed and my cell started ringing. Thinking it would be Laila or Jess, I took my cell out and immediately my mood went from good to sour.

"Salaam" I said as I picked up.

"How's my girl doing? Darling, it's been days since we talked." She spoke sweetly.

"And those days were the best days of my life!" I rolled my eyes.

"Why? Don't you miss your Mama?" She asked.

"Not a bit also!"

"I knew it from the beigining that you're dad will--"

Cutting her off immediately, I replied gritting my teeth together, "Don't you even dare to bring him up or else this is gonna be the last time you'll be hearing my voice and btw what did you thought that I wouldn't get to know about your little trick that you played by sending John to my house?"

"Laiba...it's not what you're thinking! I didn't even know about it." And she lied just like always.

"Oh please, Mother! Spare me from your lies, I'm literally tired with all this. Just let me be happy and this doesn't include you in it!"

"How I wish that you could see beyond your hate and anger" She sighed, "Anyways what are you doing?"

"Was very much looking forward to the party but you just can't stand me being happy!" I said controlling my anger.

"Party? Which party? Which brand are you wearing?" Curiousity was very much evident in her tone.

"I'm wearing my own brand now please if you excuse me, I've better things to do." With that said I hang up, hitting the door with my hand, I fisted my hand and tried my best to control my temper.

I was very much thankful to him that in spite of listening to what all happened he kept silent all the way and didn't asked anything.

Upon reaching the place, I got out of his car and waited for him. Once he was beside me, I started walking.

"Hazel?"

I looked up.

"Keep your emotions for the one who deserves to know what is going on and will help you to ease it but not for everyone out here, who can only give you sympathy." He smiled and walked ahead of me, keeping his hands in his jeans pocket.

I won't be surprised to say this that he always amazes me with his words.

Once inside, all I could hear was loud music that was blarring from every corners of the house, some were drinking, some were dancing and while some were just upon one another!!

Turning my head towards him, a chuckle escaped my lips and he just glared. He turned and was about to leave when I held his hand, "Half an hour?"

"Do you even see it?" He pointed to the other corners where many couples were dancing and in the lounge most of them were busy eating each other up. "This is not my kind of place, I really can't stay over here. It makes me feel vomit!" He said.

"Please..."

"No Laiba, I know I came with you but I didn't knew that it would be somewhat like this. Yes, Of course I had an idea that there would be loud music, boys and girls but this much shamelessness was beyond my imagination. And I know, that I'm not a perfect Muslim but still I'm trying everyday to become better and I'm no one to judge them or raise my finger." He said

"Mr.Grey Eyes--"

"I'll be in my car...take your time. You came with me and It's my responsibility to drop you home safely." With that he left.

Staring at his retreating figure, Jess snapped her finger making me jolting me out of my trance.

"What happened?" Laila asked coming beside me.

"Why did he left?" Shahid asked taking a sip of his Sprite.

"You alright?" Jess asked caressing my cheek.

"I'm fine everyone...he left because he was feeling out of this place." I said softly.

"C'mon now enjoy the party" Jess dragged me towards the dance floor.

"Btw you won the bet" Shahid said.

"Fine, we'll be at your service for three days!" Laila said sadly.

Chuckling I replied, "I told you guys before only, that Mr.Grey Eyes will difinitely come to the party with me, but you guys had to bet on it...now suffer!!"

"Since when you had become so cruel?" Jess asked

Rolling my eyes, I took the glass of the Sprite from the bar walked towards the dance floor. We all started dancing laughing and making fun of each other but deep down I felt bad for coercing him to come along with me. He said he had work and I'm sure he must have been tired from his work but still he came with me because of my stubborness!!

We were having fun but then I didn't wanted him to wait for so long and that too only for me so I bid my goodbye to my squad and started walking towards the main door when someone held my hand. Turning back I found that it was some random guy and he was drunk.

Twisting my hand to make it free from his grip when he suddenly pulled me towards him but even I was fast enough to stamp upon his shoes with my heels and biting him, I freed my hand.

"You Bitch..." He tried to grab my hair when I hit him with my leg in his stomach.

Not wasting anytime I run from there but right outside the parlor he cornerd me.

"Not until I'm finished with you!!" He smelled just yuck!!! His breath was stinking.

"I think you didn't learned my answer properly!" I said confidently

"Yes, I didn't because you didn't teach me properly." He smiled. And O.M.G he had yellow teeth....ewww!! yucckk!!

"There you go" I brought my left leg up to kick him again but this time he was quick enough to grab my leg from the thigh and that's when I lost my temper!
"How dare you!!" I was about to slap him when he suddenly ripped my cardigan off my shoulder.

"Told you not until I'm finished." His hand touching my bare shoulders and that's when I again stamped on his leg making him groan and I gave a bit more pressure immediately he left my leg and I ran hitting him with my elbow but soon he caught the corner of my cardigan making it fall on the ground and I shivered. The top that I was wearing was a sleeveless top.

Seeing him giving me a dirty smile, I sprinted from there but he again caught my leg making me fall flat on the ground but in all reality instead of falling on the ground, I felled on the arms of someone. Hurriedly backing up, that person grip tightened on me and when I looked up I found a stormy Grey eyes raging in anger instead of Grey eyes.

"I presume she's not interested" he said pushing me at the back of him.

"And who are you?" That fellow asked.

"Your father!!" And with that he didn't wasted any more before punching him one after the other. Once sure that he wouldn't get up anytime soon, he just dragged me from there. 

I was about to say something but by seeing his mood, I chose to shut my mouth for my betterment only.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu my beautiful readers.

How are you all?
Please stay safe and stay indoors.
Do lots of Dhikr and ask for forgiveness.

I know I didn't updated in a looonnggg time but there was a reason and since I had already posted up on my wall what was the reason behind it.

I was suppose to give you all an update last week but I went for weekend getaway which I guess many of you who follows me on my Instagram already knows. And those who are not following you all can follow me on my insta- ahmedwarisha.

And then after coming back I was totally jet-legged but finally finally decided to keep it aside and write for you all...So, yeah there you'll go!!

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.
Please keep voting and commenting.

Love ya...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.7K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
370K 26.4K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
404K 15.1K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
266K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...