Chapter 26

Stepping inside my house I was met by three pairs of eyes. Two of them was looking at me in pure disgust while the third one was blank.

"Ashar?" I called

''My Enemies call me Sayeed,'' and he gave me a smile of such devastating charm that I can only bring myself to blink.

Didn't stopping at what he said and not caring who was present or not I walked towards him and knelt down. My hand clasped in his, my senses zinging from his touch and that stunning smile, I stared into his dark, handsome face until, realising that I was gawking at him like some overgrown schoolgirl, I withdrew my hand and asked quickly

"'What will your wife call you?"

Through my hazel eyes, I saw a strange expression on his face. His eyes have come alive, and I don't like it at all. He's getting off on this now in a way he wasn't before. My first thought is that my honesty is feeding him in a bad, bad way and my second thought is not to question my gut.

"These are going to be very good days," he says venomously to me pushing me back as if my closeness was a poison for him.

"What did you fed him?" I asked turning around to my mother in law.

"So now you're blaming me for your actions?" She asked.

"I didn't blamed, I asked!" I said standing up.

"Instead of asking me you should be running behind him to save your already broken marriage or should I say second marriage?" And that's when I noticed that Ashar was not present now.

Not giving her a second glance, I ran to my room. Quickly rushing up the stairs, I ran to my room and saw him throwing out all my clothes from the closet.

"So, this is it?" I asked him in a small voice.

"You can leave." He said shutting the door of the closet.

"This is my home." I said walking slowly

"Not anymore"

"Where would I go?"

"Not my concern" he sat down on the bed clutching the corners of the bed tightly.

"Will you be able to live without me?" I said kneeling down once again.

"This won't be the first time!"

"What about me? I-I can't live without you or Shezan." I tried to hold his hands but he pulled back.

"Weren't you the one to start all this?" He looked at me.

"And weren't you the one to end all this?" I asked back.

"The second biggest mistake of my life after loving you." He hissed.

That hurted. Really! Inhaling a deep breath, "I know the first time I left Shezan is something that I can never wipe but this time it's you" I said

Before he could reply someone knocked on the door.

"Daddy, I'm going out with Dadi and Dadu" Shezan entered the room but his gaze was fixed solely on Ashar. Looking back at him Ashar nodded.

"Shezan, tomorrow you've school. You won't be able to get up on time tomorrow for school. Go and get ready for bed" I said standing up.

"My Dad has given me permission." He replied back.

"Shezan, your dad might have given you permission but your mom hasn't given" I replied to him.

"From where did Mom came?" He crossed his hands over his chest.