Hell Is My Life

By alexis_rene

Have you ever been abused? Raped? Well, Tear Drop Mary Jane Davenport has. She's abused everyday by her fa... More

1. Hell is my Life
2. Hell Is My Life
4. Hell Is My Life
5. Hell is my life
6. Hell Is My Life
7. Hell Is My Life
8. Hell Is My Life
9. Hell Is My Life
10. Hell Is my Life
11. Hell is my Life
12. Hell is my Life
13. Hell is my life
14. Hell is my Life
15. Hell is my Life
16. Hell is my Life
17. Hell is my Life
19. Hell is my Life
20. Hell is my Life
21. Hell is my Life
22. Hell is my Life
23. Hell is my Life
24. Hell is my Life
25. Hell is my Life
26. Hell is my Life *Last Chapter!!*
Epilogue: Hell is my Life

3. Hell Is My Life

4K 50 5
By alexis_rene

  Chapter 3

I woke up in Evan's bed and I looked out a window.  It was dark out.  My panic increased and I started crying.  I knew thatdad would stay up all night with me to give me the worst beating that he could think of. 

I ran out of the room and into the kitchen.  "Dude, why are you crying?"  I looked up and saw Ford sitting at the table eating ice cream. 

"Because I'm late.  Now where are my freaking Cortez's?"

"Some where secret and I'm not going to give them to you."  He smiled at me.  Fuck.

 "What the fuck ever."  And I walked out the door without my new shoes.  And to my luck, it was raining.  And I was wearing my best socks.

 I got home and took my old shoes out from under the porch.  I slipped them on and crept through the door, wishing so desperately that dad passed out while waiting for me.  I tip toed to my room, and was stopped because I saw my dad, bottle in hand, staring at me.  I ran.  I ran into my room and he pulled me out by my hair.  "You bastard!"  I yelled, trying to get out of his deathly grip. 

"Don't you talk to your father like that!"  I spit in his face.

"Well, I know something you don't know.  You aren't my real fucking father.  Yeah.  My mom cheated on

you, right in that living room, but you were passed out and didn't even wake up. Yeah, it's the truth."  And he punched me, and as I fell, he stumbled off, saying something about how my mother was a bitch anyways.

Everything blacked out.

Someone picked me up, saying "Tear" repetitively.  I groaned and opened my eyes.  Ford was the one holding me.  "Hey, sorry about earlier.  I didn't think you'd walk out you know?"

"How do you know where I live?"  I got out of his arms quickly.

"I- uh, I followed you."

"Great.  Now you know where I live."  I looked to the ground beside him.  "And you got my shoes wet. 

Thanks."  I snatched them up and pointed out the door.  "Now get out of my house."

"Well aren't you ungrateful?  I saved you."

"Saved me?  Ugh.  I've been through much worse than that, buddy, and did you save me any other time?  How about the time when my arm was broken, and I didn't even go to the hospital?  Yeah, well, thanks for helping me when I didn't even need it."  I rolled my eyes.  "So get out."

"What exactly was that?  Who punched you?"

"Get the FUCK out of my house!  Now, asshole!  Don't come in my house, asking questions like a freaking cop, expecting me to answer!  Just get out Ford..."

He gave me one last frown and stepped out of my house.  I slammed the door in his face.  I started crying and went into my room and fell asleep on my bed. 

I heard the door creek open, but I paid no attention to it.  I was to tired. 

That was until I felt someone grab my head, and put a bag over it.  I swung my limbs around, hoping to hit someone or something.  No such luck.  I brought my legs up and kicked out.  I hit a fat stomach, and heard a groan.  I took the bag off of my head and crawled away.  My father grabbed my foot and turned me over.   

"You know, Tear, you shouldn't have told me that you weren't my daughter.  Now, it's going to be so much worse for you."  He leaned down and kissed me.  I wanted to puke.  Was this bastard really kissing me?  The person who raised me was kissing me?  I turned my head and he slapped me.  "You will kiss me.  I haven't had any sex in years.  You're my lucky one."  Hegrowled at me.  He pulled down my pajama pants and I yelled for help.  He tied my hands to my bed and then tied my feet to         both of my dresser legs.  He also pulled out black duct tape and put some over my mouth.  I started crying.     

Why was he doing this?  What was the point?  What sick fuck would rape the girl that he raised as his own daughter?

He pulled down my panties and stuck a dirty finger into me.  I rubbed my arm over the duct tape so many times, hoping  it would soon come off.

He was still fingering me when I got the tape off of my mouth.  I felt so violated, and I wanted to kill this motherfucker.  I would kill him someday.  I vowed it to myself, right before I started yelling on the top of my lungs.  "MARCUS!  MARCUS HELP ME!  HELP!  HELP, PLEASE, MARCUS!!!"

The sick pervert that I called my father covered my mouth and stuck it in me right before Marcus entered my room.  I bit Jason, (my dad) and his penis came out of me, for he stood up, about to slap me.

But before he could, Marcus punched him in the face, kicked him in the balls, and  pulled a chunk of his hair out.  He walked out the room, and left me tied, after saying "My friends are downstairs."  And to make matters worse, Jason fell on top of me.  I silently cried all night, to nervous to fall asleep.  When my dad got up, and stumbled off into his room, I started kicking my legs to make the dresser fall over.  The dresser fell over and I get my legs out of the rope.  Then, I put my legs up to the frame of the bed and pushed up.  I was only on my shoulders now, and I was lifting the bed with my feet.  I slid my hands out from under the foot of the bed, and got new undergarments on, along with new clothes.

After that, I walked downstairs, where my brother and his friends were hanging out.  I sat on the couch, and noticed that Evan wasn't there.  "Hey, where's Evan, guys?"

"He's at work."  Marcus told me with a sad look in his eyes.  I looked away. 

After mostly everybody passed out, it was only Mason, Trevor, Lou, and I. 

Then Mason and Lou passed out, and it was only Trevor and I.  "Hey Tear Drop.  In the mood?"  He laughed.

Usually, I didn't answer him.  "No."  I said, bluntly.  "And you will not rape me tonight."

"It's not rape if you want it."  He touched my ass.

"I don't want it!  For four years, you've been doing this to me.  For four years, it has been rape.  For four years, I have not wanted you.  So, just leave me alone."  Then he got angry.  Really angry.  He stanched me out by my arms and ripped my shirt off.  Groping me, he forced me to go up the stairs, where he went into my room and raped me.

About an hour after he was done, I felt so disgusting.  I desperately needed a shower, and I couldn't take one here.  So, I walked to Evans house.  I knocked on the door, and a while later, Evan appeared at the door, wearing his boxers, face red, hair messed up.  "What do you want, Tear?  I'm busy."

"Sorry.  But, um, can I take a shower?  And maybe stay here for the night?"

"Tear, I'm busy.  Why can't you take a shower at home?  And why do you want to freaking stay here?" 

Evan sighed.

Then I snapped.  "Maybe because if my dad wakes up because he hears the shower, then he'll get pissed and hurt me for the second time today.  I need a shower because I was violated twice today and I feel fucking disgusting!"  I turned and walked away, and was still walking when Evan grabbed my arm.

"Get in the fucking house, and take a shower.  Go in the kitchen when you're done."  I did what I was told.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, I walked into the kitchen.  Evan was there, with a petite blonde girl.  She was gorgeous.  I wanted to be her so bad.  Not because she was fucking Evan, but because she was pretty.  She probably has a lot of friends. 

Stop wanting to be other people!  I have the life that I have, not anybody else’s, and I can't fucking change that!

"So what did you want?"  I asked.

"Who hurt you, Tear Drop?"

I started crying, and looked down at the floor.  I heard a chair move, and a pair of arms wrapped around me.  It was the blonde girl.  She rubbed my back, and comforted me.  "How about we talk about this tomorrow, alright?  You can get some rest, and we'll talk tomorrow.  Kay?"  She had a beautiful voice.  I nodded, answering her question.

She led me into a room filled with blue things.  "This isn't really a guest room, but you can stay here for now."  I nodded, and collapsed onto the bed. 

I woke up because I felt someone breathing on my neck.  I opened my eyes and looked around.  I was still in the blue room.  On the blue bed.  Next to... Ford?

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU ASS HAT!"  I yelled, and Ford jumped and fell off of the bed saying something like "Holy shit balls."

He got up off of the floor and looked at me.  "Why are you in my bed?!"

"Why are you here?  You were not here when I came in here last night."  I yelled back.

"Why did you come in here in the first place?"

"Because the blonde girl told me to sleep in here!"

"Oh..."

"Get out!"  We both yelled at the same time.

"Dude, this is my room.  You get out."   Ford told me.  So, I stood up, and walked out the door.

"What was going on in there?" Evan asked me.

"Stupid Ford person was in the bed while I was sleeping.  We woke up, and started arguing."

"So... You wanna tell me what was going on last night?"  He asked, eyeing me.

"Not particularly."  I told him, looking anywhere but him.

"What about last night?"  Ford asked, walking into the room.  I sighed and looked away.  "Don't make that annoying noise.  You know you want me."

"You remember what I said about me making you not be able to reproduce?"  He nodded, and frowned, not understanding why I was saying it.  "Well, the same thing applies when you say that too."  He covered his dick and balls and walked over to the counter and poured some cereal. 

Evan laughed.  "Well, I'm off to work.  Bye, Tear Drop.  Feel free to get on the computer and stuff.  We'll talk later, too.  Oh, and Ford? You going to school today?"

"No."  Ford said quickly, eyeing me.  I rolled my eyes at him.  Evan left, and I walked into the room with the computer. Ford followed me.  I turned on the computer. 

"What do you want?"  I asked, for he was staring at me, eating his cereal.

"How do you know Evan?"  He leaned against the doorframe.

"He's my brother’s friend."

"Right!  That’s where I knew your house from.  Mark.... Uh, Marco, right?"

I laughed.  "No.  Marcus."

"You have a really pretty laugh."  I blushed, and frowned.  He looked down, embarrassed.  "Look, I'm

sorry about last night.  I didn't mean to like, barge into your house or anything.  I just wanted to give you your shoes back."  I nodded.  "And, I'm sorry if I did anything to you.  Like, in school and stuff."

"It's alright.  I guess.  Can you get out now?  I need to check my e-mail."

"This is my house!"  He laughed.

"No it's not.  You used to ride my bus, and you never got off on this stop."

"Really?  I don't remember you ever riding my bus."

"Surprisingly.  Remember that one time that you went through my backpack, found one of my pads, and humiliated me? Then, you and your girlfriend called me a bitch and told me to kill myself at school so no one would have to go to school or see me again."  Scorn dripped off of my words.

                                *flashback*

I laid my head against the window, begging that the bus would break down so that I wouldn't have to go home so early. Then my backpack was snatched from my arms.  I looked around, searching for it. 

Then, I saw Ford looking through it.  He found one of my pads and handed it to his girlfriend.  She started laughing.  "Did the little girl finally start her period?"  Then she stood up on her seat.  "Listen up everybody!  Mary started her period!"  Everyone laughed, including the bus driver. 

Then they threw my backpack out the window, and Ruby, his girlfriend, told me to kill myself.  "Yeah,” Ford said, laughing.  "Blow your head off in the school so no one will ever have to see your face again or go to school."  Everyone laughed, and agreed.

I started crying, and that night, I did consider killing myself.  But, then, I thought of my mother, and I didn't.

                                *End of flashback*

“Damn.  I'm so sorry Tear Drop."  I shook my head.

"Baby!"  I would know that voice anywhere.  It was Ruby Hale, Fords girlfriend.  "Ugh.  What is it doing here?"  She said, referring to me.

"Ugh.  She's a fucking stalker, remember?  She followed me here, and demanded to use the computer. Evan let her, not me.  But I have to watch her so she doesn't steal anything, because she’s poor as hell."

"Oh, I get it.  You're fucking Evan aren't you?  Aren't you, Whore?  That's why he’s letting you get on the computer, right?"

"You're a bitch," I told her.  "And you, Ford, you're a prick.  And Ruby, I'm not having sex with Evan.  He has a girlfriend, and that would be statutory rape." 

"It never stopped you before."  She sneered.

"I am a virgin,” unless you include rape.  I turned back to the computer and logged onto Mozilla Firefox, another place for the internet.

"Well, that's not what Trevor and Logan said."

I stopped moving altogether.  "Ruby… You know nothing about me.  So stop pretending like you do."  I said in a shaky voice.  How did she know about that?

"Oh, I know a lot more than you think, thanks to my brother Trevor.  I know how every weekend, they come over, and they ra-” I freaked out.

"Stop it.  Just stop.  Leave me alone, get out."  After snickering, they left the room, and I locked the door.  I logged onto my email, and had one email.  I clicked into it. 

Subject: Omegle friend!

From: ImAmazingInUrBed@Hotmail.com

To:  Fuck_You@Hotmail.com

Date: April 20, 2008

Body:

Hey, I'm ur Omegle Friend, the one who is afraid of the dark, remember me?  e mail me    back    :P

I smiled, and replied back.

Subject: Omegle friend!

From: Fuck_You@Hotmail.com

To:  ImAmazingInUrBed@Hotmail.com

Date: April 21, 2008

Body:

Hey, man.  How are you?  And you should tell me your name. 

I sent it and two minutes later, I got a message. 

Subject: Omegle friend!

From: ImAmazingInUrBed@Hotmail.com

To:  Fuck_You@Hotmail.com

Date: April 21, 2008

Body:

Hello  I want to say I'm sorry to her.  Really bad...  L  I feel bad.  That’s how I am.  How are you?  And nope :P  We have to guess each others names.

I replied back.

Subject: Omegle friend!

From: Fuck_You@Hotmail.com

To:  ImAmazingInUrBed@Hotmail.com

Date: April 21, 2008

Body:

Well, I'm sorry.  And I want to punch a bitch and a prick in the face.  They don't know shit about me, yet they're saying things.  And fine.  But give me a hint about your name.  I’ll give you a hint, please!!! :D  You know you wanna know ma sexxi name.

And then he wrote back, again.

Subject: Omegle friend!

From:  ImAmazingInUrBed@Hotmail.com

To:  Fuck_You@Hotmail.com

Date: April 21, 2008

Body:

Do it!  I'll cheer you on.  I'll even help you.  Thru the computer screen. lol.  Or, my phone screen. lol.  And no, we'll do that later, when we get to no each other more.  Because, if you judge me, because of my life, because of the things I do, and the things that have been done to me, I don't want you to know my name.  There would be no point.

I frowned, but wrote back.

Subject: Omegle friend!

From: Fuck_You@Hotmail.com

To:  ImAmazingInUrBed@Hotmail.com

Date: April 21, 2008

Body:

You'll probably end up being the one who judges me, in the end, if i tell you everything... And, so, what do I call you, then?

He replied.

Subject: Omegle friend!

From:  ImAmazingInUrBed@Hotmail.com

To:  Fuck_You@Hotmail.com

Date: April 21, 2008

Body:

Yeah, probably not.  And just... make up a name for me.  Your name is...  Uhm...  Marley.  What’s my name?

I laughed, thinking of Bob Marley when he said my new name.

Subject: Omegle friend!

From: Fuck_You@Hotmail.com

To:  ImAmazingInUrBed@Hotmail.com

Date: April 21, 2008

Body:

Lol. Your name will be...  Bob.  So we can be Bob Marley.

I logged off of Hotmail before he replied.  I would talk to him some more tomorrow.

I lay on the floor, and prayed to God that I would wake up on time today, so I could get home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897K 29K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
203K 2.3K 26
Lily got raped and her whole life is turned upside down.Her step father ruined her and she wants revenge the same how he wants it to.He was jailed (1...
902K 18K 40
" Don't make no fucking excuses!. What did you tell Mrs. Dawson?!" he asked pulling out his whip "No.. nothing father" I said studdering " 5 whips f...
215K 4.5K 29
What would you do when you are walking home at night and you turn around and you see someone behind you? What would you do if he kidnapped you and y...