Crown Of Ice Ξ Editing

By MareMidnight

Known to be the most feared assassin to ever live, Void Icefall is a living weapon. Trained since she was a c... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1, Predators Of The Night
Chapter 2, Friends Till The End
Chapter 3, Brother Of Fire
Chapter 3, Ice Meets Fire
Chapter 4, The Escape
Chapter 5, Staying For Her
Chapter 6, Condemned
Chapter 7, I'm There For You
Chapter 8, Leap Of Death
Chapter 9, Conflicted Emotions
Chapter 10, Different Thoughts
Chapter 11, A Bit of a Player
Chapter 12, What We Are
Chapter 13, Good Try
Chapter 14, Go-Time
Chapter 15, Compromised
Chapter 16, If Looks Could Kill
Chapter 17, Surprises
Chapter 18, Sacrifices
Chapter 19, Cards On The Table
Chapter 20, Walking Away
Chapter 21, Nostalgia
Deleted Chapters/Scenes

The Characters

211 10 7
By MareMidnight

*None of these images are by me. Please give full credit to the artists who conveniently had the perfect visual for my characters to come to life. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hostiles:

King Asher: King of the Hostiles. He hates the Vexes for killing his wife and is intent on avenging her. He is willing to sacrifice anything and everything to take over the Kingdom of the Vexes and make them pay.

Karla: She was Void's best friend. She was killed after a fight due to her rare powers. Karla controlled nature and could create and revive things having to do with nature.

The Hushes:

Indigo: She's a shapeshifter. Her eyes become indigo when she shifts and stays gray when she's not in shiftmode. Indigo is close friends with Void and Raven. Known for wearing the silver rings her mom gave her - silver panthers encrusted with indigo jewel eyes. 

Raven: She has telekinesis -  the ability to levitate and move things with her mind. Close friends with Indigo, Void, and Jack. Raven is known to always be smirking. Her outfits always seem to consist of some kind of black feathers. 

Void: She is able to create and control ice and cold elements. Being the leader of the Hushes, she has to stay vigilant and confidant at all times. Close with all of her teammates, especially Leo. Though she might feel something for Leo, she is determined to have no distractions, even if that means putting her love-life aside for now. 

Jack: He is an illusionist, able to create realistic and physical illusions that can last a certain amount of time. He comes off as an intimidating person, but once you get to know him, you'll find out he's actually very funny and outgoing. Close to the Coal, Raven, and Void. His eyes seem to change colors depending on his mood. 

Coal: His ability is the power to turn his whole body into an almost-invincible solid rock. It's like a super hard armor. He keeps to himself. His eyes are completely black, which adds to his mysterious vibe. Close to Void, Indigo, and Leo.

Leo: He has the ability to make and control fire with just his mind, also known as Pyrokinesis. Known for his mischievous smile and dimples. He has deep feelings for Void and doesn't stop flirting with her, even though she mostly ignores him. Close to all his teammates, especially Void.

Logan: He has the ability to teleport, and is able to bring people with him. Known for his bipolar demeanor and red streak in his hair. Also has something for Void, but is less obvious than Leo. Close to Leo, Coal, Jack, and Void.

The Vexes:

Prince Lucas: Son of the King of the Vexes, he lost his mother at a young age. He is considered a player, cheater, and liar by many, though his father refuses to acknowledge this. He has naturally silver-colored eyes, which is dangerous for a Vex like him. His father makes him wear blue eye contacts since only Hostiles have silver eyes.

King Omar: King of the Vexes. After his wife was murdered, many believed that he turned insane. While he cares about his son and his kingdom, it seems his only goal in life is to take revenge and destroy the Hostiles. With his cunning mind and deceptive words, he's a force to be reckoned with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.2K 34
Death wasn't something she feared, especially when she lived the life of a secret assassin. Sharp-witted and seemingly innocent, Hope Taylor perfecte...
45 1 6
[INCOMPLETE] Rowan is a creature of great misunderstanding. In a world full of Mythical beings, his kind, the Anadin, are heavily hated by the whole...
2.3K 97 6
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...
294K 10.4K 125
Arielle spent her entire life preparing herself to be the perfect fiancée to the Crown Prince and later become Queen. A delusional girl who claims t...