Embrace the Beauty BoOk 3

By and_thebad_wolfStory

"Her beauty raged with fire that even demons Wouldn't dare to touch" 🔥 ~~Hugh Cofty~~ 🔥... More

Good God, Y'all
Free to Be You and Me
Fallen Idols
The Curious Case of Dean Winchester
Season 6
Exile on Main St.
The Return 
The French Mistake
A/n

Sympathy for the Devil

62 0 0
By and_thebad_wolfStory

Season 5!!!
I do not own Supernatural or they're characters, all rights to creators. I only own Darcey, Grayson, and Spencer and any other characters I introduce into this story.
I also do not own the Gif's I use thought this series, I find them on Google, so all rights and credits go to the owners and creators of said Gif's and or pictures.

Enjoy!!!

£***£

Dean, Darcey, And Sam rushed to the door, they watched as bright light seeped though the door, the high pitched buzzing made the Winchester's cover their ears to block it out.

When the white light got brighter, Darcey removed her hands when she looks around the plane that they were suddenly on. The other passengers seemed unfazed that three people just appeared on a plane, if that's what happened to them. She was just as confused. 
"Uh, what the hell?" Dean asks
"I don't know." Sam says equally confused.
Darcey listens as the man over the PA system speaks, she gapes her moth open she heard him say "llchester, then Ellicott City. On our descent into Baltimore-Washington."

"Weren't we just there?" Darcey asks
Suddenly, the plane tilted, the safety masks fell and the passengers screamed. 
They quickly put on they're masks, Darcey held on to the seat, prepared for the worst.

£***£

Darcey sat anxiously in the back seat, Dean drove while Sam was in the front. The radio played, talks of bad things happening all over the world.

"Change the station." Dean says, he didn't want to hear any of it.

Sam twisted the knob, more bad news on the radio played, Sam shut it of, creating quiet throughout the car as it drove in the rain. After a moment of silence, Darcey hears one of her brothers sigh, then Sam speaks. "Dean, Look, I—-" he started, his apology was cut off by Dean.

"No. Don't say anything." he says "it's okay. We just gotta keep our heads down and hash this out, okay?" Dean looked ahead, he quickly glanced up at the review mirror, he sees Darcey in the back looking at him.

"Yeah, okay." Sam says hesitantly.

Looking away, Darcey pulled out her phone, she was surprised to find it at a decent battery percentage, quickly dialling a number she knows by heart, she puts the cold phone to her ear.

"All right, well, first things first. How did we end up on Soul Plane?" Dean asks
Sighing quietly, Darcey calls the number again when she doesn't get an answer the first time.
"Uh—I don't know. Angles, maybe?" Sam says "I mean, you know, beaming us out of harm's way?"
"Well, whatever. It's the least of our worries. We need to find Cass." Dean said.
Darcey let out an angry sound of frustration when there was still no answer. The brothers look over to her, Sam's eyes linger while Dean looks back at the road.
Darcey tapped her fingers as they rested beside her on the seat.
"Bobby's not answering." She says looking at Sam.
Sam turns back, not answering her, only a stressful sigh left his lips.

£**£

Darcey played with her anchor necklace that still lays around her neck as she looked around Chucks disaster of a house. There was glass broken and tables flipped, chairs were knocked over and the house was strangely quiet.

Dean moved in front of Darcey as they moved through the house when they heard noises, the older Winchester jumped when she heard something whack something. The sound echoing.

"Uh, jeez. Ow." Sam calls out in pain as he holds his hands to his head.
"Sam?" Chuck says, shocked to see the Winchester's after what just had happened.

"Yeah." Sam said, he held his head.
"Hey, Chuck." Dean says, he notices the debris and blood that covers the writer.

"So you're okay?" Chuck asks, he wasn't sure if they were going to make it out alive.

"Oh, well, my head hurts." Sam tells him motioning to his head probably swelled head.

"No, I mean, my last vision. You went, like, full-on Vader."  Chuck says hurriedly.
"your body was temperature was 150. Your heart rate was 200. Your eyes were black."

"Your eyes were black?" Dean and Darcey ask in unison, the twins didn't know that pice of information. It frightens Darcey just a bit.

Sam turns to face them, "uh, I didn't know." He said then turned back to Chuck.

"Where's Cass?" Dean asks, Chuck looked over to him.

"He's dead. Or gone. The archangel smote the crap out of him." Chuck tells them. "I'm sorry."

"You're sure? Maybe he vanished into the light." Dean says

"No. He, like, explodes, like a water balloon of Chunky soup." Chuck in-visions for them. Darcey watched as Chuck pulled out a Molar tooth from his hair, she cringed, grossed out.
"It's—Uh, been a really stressful day." He says
Darcey scoffs and crosses her arms over her chest, rolling her eyes, she says,"Your telling me."

"Cass, your stupid, stupid bastard." Dean says shaking his head.
"Stupid? He was trying to help us." Sam says as he turns to Dean.

"Yeah, exactly." Dean said

"So, what now?" Sam asks
"I don't know." Dean reply's

"Oh, crap." Chuck says

"What?" Darcey asks Chuck.
"I can feel them." Chuck says, the slight whispers fill his head, the Winchester's unaware.

"Well, thought we'd find you here."
The Winchester's turn to see Zachariah standing with two guys on each side of him.
"Playtimes's over, Dean." He says
"Time to come with us."

"You keep your distance, ass-hat." Dean tells him,

Zachariah steps back, "you're upset." He said
"Uh, yeah, a little. You sons of bitches jump-started Judgement Day." Dean says

"Oh, maybe we let it happen, but we didn't start anything. Right, Sammy?" Zachariah says looking over to the younger Winchester with a wink.
"You had the chance to stop your brother and you couldn't. So let's not quibble over who started what. Say it was all our faults and just move on. Because, like it or not.... it's Apocalypse now..and we are back on the same team again."

"Is that so?" Dean asks testing the archangel.

"You want to kill the devil. We want you to kill the devil. It's synergy." Zachariah said

"Oh, and I'm just supposed to trust you? Cram it with walnuts, ugly." Dean tells him.
"This isn't a game, son. Lucifer is powerful in ways that defy description. We need to strike now, hard and fast....before he finds his vessel."

"Vessel? Lucifer needs a meat suit?" Sam asks

"He is an angel." Zachariah laughs. "Them's the rules. And when he touches down, we're talking four horsemen...red oceans, fiery skies, the greatest hits. You can stop him, Dean. But you need our help."

"You listen to me, your two-faced douche. After what you did, I don't want jack squat from you.—" Dean started, Zachariah interrupted.

"You listen to me, boy. You think you can rebel against us? As Lucifer did.— your bleeding." Zachariah says noticing Dean's blood dripping from his hand.
"Oh, yeah. A little insurance policy in case you dicks showed up." Dean says
He pulled the door, revealing the symbol he drew, he slapped his hand on it, the white light flashed and Zachariah disappeared.

"I learned that from my friend Cass, you son of a bitch." Dean says
He turned back to the three who stood behind him.
"This sucks ass." Chuck says

" Understatement of the year." Darcey said rolling her eyes.

£****£

Darcey sat at the table  as she helped Dean load and prepare they're guns and things.
She looks up when the door opens the door to the motel room.
"Hey." He says as he enters.
"Hey." The Darcey and Dean reply.

"Uh, here." Sam said throwing something to Dean.
Dean caught it. "Hex bags. No way the angles will find us with thoughts. Demons either." He tells them.

"Where did you get it?" Darcey asks

"I made it." Sam says
Darcey watches as he hesitates to continue.
"I learned it from Ruby." He said

Dean places a gun down on the table. "Speaking of, how are you doing?" He asks Sam. "You jonesing for another hit of Bitch blood or what?"

"Dean." Darcey scolds
Dean looks at her then back at Sam.

"It's—Uh, it's weird, to tell you the truth. I'm fine. No shakes, no fever. It's like whoever put me on that plane cleaned me right up." Sam said

"Supernatural methadone." Dean said

"Yeah, I guess." Sam says

There was a moment of silence.

"Dean—" Sam started
"Sam." Dean says stopping him from when he was about to say.
"It's okay. You don't have to say anything." Dean tells him walking back over to the table.
"Well, that's good. Because what can I even say? "I'm sorry"? " I screwed up"? Doesn't really do it justice, you know. Look, there's nothing I can do or say that will ever make this right—" Sam trials off

"So why do you keep bringing it up?" Dean said raising his voice

"Look, all I'm saying is why do we have to put this under the microscope?  We made a mess. We clean it up. That's it. All right, say this was just any other hunt? Yeah? What do we do first?" Dean says

"We'd figure out where the thing is." Sam said

"Okay, so we just have to find the devil."

£****£

Darcey sat on the other bed, her head rested on the back bored of the bed,
her eyes closed. Her mind at peace once she was able to get ahold of Spencer. Lucky, he was with Grayson and they reunited over the phone.
Just as she felt herself start to doze off, there's a knock on the door.
Dean got up first, his gun in his hand, Darcey sat up in the bed, her gun ready as well.
They sat and waited as Sam opens the door.

"You okay, lady?" Darcey hears Sam ask

"Sam, is it really you?" The female voice asks "and your so firm..."

Sam stood awkwardly.."Uh... do I know you?" He asked
"No, but I know you. You're Sam Winchester and you're....Not what I pictured..but you.... gosh."
Dean and Darcey share a look at the strange lady that stands before them.

"I'm Becky."
She let herself into the room.
"I've read all about you guys, and I've written a few.." she chuckles shyly,
"Anyway, Mr. Edlund told me where you where." She said

"Chuck?" Dean asks standing up.
Sam Shuts the door and joins his siblings.

"He's got a message, but he's being watched. Angels. Nice change-up to the mythology. The demon stuff was getting old." She said

Darcey scoffed softly and crossed her arms.
"Okay, all right. Just—what's the message?" Sam asks

"He had a vision. "The Michael Sword is on Earth. The angles lost it.""

"The Michael Sword?" Dean asked

"Becky, does he know where it is?" Sam asks
" a castle on a hill made of 42 dogs." She says

"I'm sorry—forty-two dogs?" Darcey asks not sure if she heard the girl correctly.

"It doesn't make sense, but that's what he said." Becky started to move in closer to Sam, she put her hand on his chest.
"I memorized every word." She says looking up to him. "For you."

Sam shifted uncomfortably, "um..." he sends a look to Darcey and Dean, they stood, each with their arms over their chests.
"Uh, Becky, can you quit touching me?" He asks

"No." Becky says and continues to caressed his chest.

£***£

Dean opens the motel door, Darcey lets out a cry of happiness when a little blond boy comes running robot her arms.
Bobby Singer smiles as he hugs Dean, the two look over to the mother and son,
"It's good to see you kids all in one piece." Bobby says walking over to hug Sam.

Lifting Grayson up, she holds him tight as she hugs Bobby. He pats her on the back as they release.

"You weren't followed, were you?" Dean asks. Bobby turns to him, "uh, you mean by angels, demons or Sam's new Superfan?"

Sam lets out a laugh, "You heard." He says
"Yeah, I heard, Romeo. So Sword of Michael, huh?" Bobby says getting straight to the point.

"You think we're talking about the sword from the archangel?" Dean asks

"You better frigging hope so." 
Bobby pulled out a book, he flipped though some pages and stopped at one.
Darcey sat down the Grayson in her lap, the poor boy not wanted to let go of his mother, she didn't want him to either.
She hasn't seen him in a long time and part of that time, she feared that she would never see him again.
She noticed how long his hair got, it was almost as long as Sam's. She noticed he got a little taller. His eyes got greener.

She never wanted to be apart from him for that long ever again. She wouldn't.

"That's Michael. The toughest son of a bitch they got." Bobby explains.
Sam flips the page, showing more pictures of the angel.
"Are you kidding me? Tough? The guy looks like Cate Blanchett." Dean says as he stands over Darcey's shoulder as he looks at the picture.
"Ha." Darcey says
The Sam and Bobby looks over to her,
"What? It was funny." She says
Dean featured to her, "thank you." He says

"Damn twins." Bobby mutters shaking his head but continues. "Anyway. I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley, believe me. He commands the heavenly host. During the last big dust-up upstairs...he's the one who booted Lucifer's ass to the basement. He did it with that sword. So if we can find it—"

"We can kick the devil's ass all over again." Sam said "okay. So where do we start?"

"Divvy up and start reading. Try and make sense of Chuck's nonsense." Bobby says.

From the table, Dean walks back to her side. He shuffled up Graysons hair.
He swatted Dean's hands away.
Dean smiles and turns to see Sam standing by the bed.
"Kid? You all right?" Bobby asks him noticing his distant look.

Sam turns to face the three by the table,
"No, actually." he says with a sigh.
"Bobby, this is all my fault. I'm sorry."

Dean put his mug down on the table, "Sam." He says

"Lilith didn't break the final seal. Lilith was the final seal." Sam tells him

"Sam, stop it." Dean said warning him not to continue. 

"I killed her and I set Lucifer free." Sam says ignoring Dean.

"You what?" Bobby said

"You guys warned me about Ruby, the demon blood, but I didn't listen. I brought this on.
Darcey watches as Bobby stands up from the chair, she holds her breath.
"You're damn right you didn't listen. You were reckless and selfish and arrogant. " he tells Sam

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, yeah? You're sorry you started Armageddon? This kind of thing don't get forgiven, boy. If, by some miracle, we pull this off...I want you to lose my number. You understand me?"

Sam slowly nods her head.
Darcey lets out her breath, she looks up to Dean, he's focused on Sam and Bobby.

"There's an old church nearby. Maybe I'll go read some of the lore books there. " Sam says

"Yeah. You go do that." Bobby tells him.

£***£

Grayson slept in the bed. It took a while for him to let go of his mom, but sleep eventually won him over.
Darcey sat at the table, across from Bobby and Dean. She had a book in front of her.
She's read a few, but between the three of them, it was going a bit slow. She knew Dean hated this part of any normal case, so it was left to her and Sam, but Sam wasn't there.

She sighed and shifted in her seat, the chair starting to get uncomfortable after sitting in it for a few hours.
She looked up when Bobby broke the silence that filled the room.

"I never would've guessed your daddy was right." He says

"About what?" Dean asks

"About your brother. What John said was save Sam or kill him. Maybe..." Bobby tails of, stopping
"Maybe what?" Darcey asks

"Maybe we shouldn't have saved him." Bobby says

"Bobby.." Dean said

"He ended the world, Dean. And we weren't strong enough to stop him proper. That's on us. I'm just saying your dad was right." Bobby says

Suddenly, Dean turns his head, his eyes wide with realization. "Dad?" He says

Getting up, he went over to his duffle bag and shuffled though it.
"It has to be in here somewhere." He says opening a small plastic bag.
"What are you going on about?" Darcey asks

"Here." He says holding something.
Bobby and Darcey walk over to him.
"I don't believe it." He says

"What the hell is it?" Bobby asks

"It's a card. From Dad's lock-up in upstate New York. Read it." He said handing it to Bobby.
"Castle Storage, 42 Rover Hill." Bobby reads.

"A castle on a hill made of 42 dogs..." Darcey says remembering the message.
"Exactly." Dean said

"So you think your dad had the Michael Sword all this time?" Bobby asks

"I don't know. I'm not sure what else Chuck could've meant." Dean said

Bobby nods. "Yeah, okay. It's good enough for me."

Suddenly, Bobby raises his hand and manages to knock down both Dean and Darcey.
Bobby walks over to Dean and grab a him by his shirt.
Darcey slowly crawls over to Grayson's bed, he jumps of and goes over to his mother.
While Possessed Bobby holds Dean, two others walk in.
"Well, I always knew you were a big, dumb, slow, dim pain in the ass , Dean. But I never dreamt you were so VIP." The girl says walking over to the knife.
"I mean, your going to ice the devil? You? Heh. If I'd known that, I'd have ripped your pretty face off ages ago." She says

Darcey stays with Grayson by the bed, the three's focus on Dean.
If she created a distraction then maybe..

"Ruby?" Dean guesses
"Uh, try again. Go back further." She says

"Meg?" He says

"Hi." She said

Darcey stayed and wired for the right moment to strike. She made sure Grayson was quiet.
These are the days of miracle and wonder, Dean. Our father's among us. You know we're all framing again for the first time since we were human? It's heaven on Earth or hell. We really do owe your brother a fruit basket."

"My god, you like the sound of your own voice." Dean says after she stopped talking.
"But you and Hephaestus over there, on the other hand? You two are the only bumps in the road. So every demon, every single one, is just dying for a piece of either of you."

"Well, get in line." Dean tells her, he didn't miss the name she called Darcey. She was still over by the beds.
"Oh, I'm in the. Front of the line, baby. Let's ride."

When Bobby took the knife, he pushed Dean back up against the wall. Darcey thought now was the best time to interfere.
Sighing because she didn't want the whole motel to catch fire, she made sure that her aim was at Meg.
When she raised her arm, she was about to flick her wrist but she was flung back, she few through the air and hit the table, her head hitting a small stack of books that they were previously looking though before this all happened.

"Momma!" Grayson yells and rushes over to his mother.
Surprisingly, the demons did nothing about it and let the young boy tend to his mom.
Darcey could hear dean call out to Bobby, hoping he could hear his voice though trapped.

Darcey stood up, ready to attack again, she let out a gasp when she watched the Bobby stab him self and fall to the floor.

Quickly coming to Dean's aid, Darcey takes Meg,
She punched her cheek, then, she grabbed her hair and twisted it, though, Meg was able to swipe Darcey's legs and the Winchester girl fell to the ground with a thud.
Looking to her side, she sees Sam come though door.
"No!" He yells going to attack.
Meg left Darcey's side and shoved Sam to the wall.
"Heya, Sammy. You miss me? Because I sure did miss you." She says

"Meg?" Sam said

After being tripped once more, Darcey caught her breath, Dean grabbed the knife from Bobby and stabbed the demon that was attacking him, killing him.

Dean stood up, Meg stood
Away, just as Dean was about to stab her, black smoke escaped the girls body.

£****£

Darcey, Dean, and Sam all rushes by Bobby's side as they wheeled him away.
The nurse had to stop them from following after him.
She told them she had some questions.

Darcey held Grayson's hand.
"We gotta go." Dean says hurriedly.
"What?" Darcey asks
"No. No way, Dean." Sam says

"The demons heard where the sword is. We have to get to it before they do, if we're not too late already." Dean explains

Sam and Darcey reluctantly follow,
Knowing Dean was right.

Forcing Grayson to stay in the car, Darcey and her brothers loaded up.
The neon blue and red castle shaped sigh told them they were in the right place.

As they enter the building, Dean opens the garage door.

As three dead body's lay on the ground, the Winchester's move forward and sweep the space.

"I see you told the demons where the sword is."
Darcey turns and sees Zachariah standing by the cage full of arsenal.

"Oh, thank God. The angels are here." Dean says

Darcey stands beside him, well, more like behind him. She could see them passed Dean's arm.

"And to think, they could've grabbed it anytime they wanted." Zachariah said, he lifted his hand and forced the metal door closed
"Right in front of them."

"What do you mean?" Sam asks

"Well, we may have planted that prophecy inside Chuck's skull, but it happened to be true. We did lose the Michael sword. We truly couldn't find it until now. You just hand-delivered it to us."

"We don't have anything." Dean said

Zachariah smiles,
"It's you, chucklehead. You're the Michael sword."

£***£!

The Winchester's stood, the air in the closed space was starting to suffocate Darcey, she did her best to keep her self calm, with everything going on in her crazy world, her mind didn't focus on her past as much, that meant less panic attacks, but that doesn't mean they stopped completely.

Of course, she still got nightmares and still had flash backs, but her mind was too busy trying to save the looming end of the world, she didn't have time for her anxiety's to surface up.

Now, though, Zachariah brings her mind back on track. "Oh, what, you though you could actually kill Lucifer?" He asks "you simpering wad of insecurity and self-loathing? No." He says shaking his head.
"You're just a human, Dean. And not much of one."

"What do you mean I'm the sword?" Dean asks ignoring the low blow insults that were just thrown at him.

"You're Michael's weapon. Or rather, his receptacle." Zachariah says

"I'm a vessel?" Dean asks

"You're the vessel. Michael's vessel. Just like your sister here is Hephaestus's."

Dean looks back to Darcey, Sam does too. She hasn't shared that informations.

"I thought you said that you didn't know what i was yet?" She asks

"Well, we think you're his vessel. Not sure yet. But Dean is for sure, Michael's."

"How? Why? Why me?" Dean asks

"Because you're the chosen. It's a great honor, Dean." Zachariah said

"Oh, right. Life as an angel condom. That's real fun. I think I'll pass." Dean exclaimed
"Yeah, me too." Darcey says, though not loud enough for Zachariah to hear.

"Huh. Joking. Always joking. Well....no more jokes." He says, he made his fingers into a gun shape and aimed it at Sam,
"Bang." He says, Sam fell to the ground grunting in pain.
Then, Zachariah did the same to Darcey, she holds her arm in pain as the cracking sound reached her ears.

"You son of a bitch." Dean said angrily.

"You keep mouthing off, I'll brake more than they're legs and arms." Zachariah says "I am completely and utterly though screwing around. The war has begun. We don't have our general. That's bad.
Now, Michael is going to take his vessel..and lead the final charge against the adversary. You understand me?"

"And how many humans die in the crossfire, huh? A million? Five? Ten?" Dean asks

"Probably more. If Lucifer goes unchecked, how many die? All of them.. he'll roast the planet alive." Zachariah said

"There's a reason you're telling me this, instead of just nabbing me." Dean says "you need my consent. Michale needs my say-so to ride around in my skin."

"Unfortunately, yes." Zachariah tells him.

Dean shook his head. "There's got to be another way." He says

"There is no other way. There must be a battle. Michael must defeat the serpent. It is written." Zachariah said

"Okay, yeah, maybe. But on the other hand...eat me.  The answers "no."" Dean says strongly.

"Okay. How about this? Your friend Bobby, we know he's gravely injured. Uh—say "yes" and we'll heal him. Uh—say "no," he'll never walk again." Zachariah threatens
"Bastard." Darcey calls out, Zachariah looks over to the girl on the floor, she still clutched her arm, raising his hand, he twisted his arm and Darcey screeched in pain when she felt her arm break more if that was even possible.

Dean looked over to her, then back at the archangel, "no." He says
"Then how about we heal you...from... stage four stomach cancer?" Zachariah said.
Suddenly, Dean started coughing up blood, he lowed to the floor.
"No." Dean says

"Oh, then let's get really creative. Let's see how Sam and Darcey do with out they're lungs."

Then, both Sam and Darcey start gasping for air like a fish out of water.
"Are we having fun yet?" Zachariah asks
He walked up to Dean and grabbed his chin, "you're going to say yes, Dean." He said

"Just kill us"  Dean tells him.

"Kill you? Oh, no. I'm just getting started."

Darcey does see what happens, she holds her stomach still as she struggles to breath.
The commotion scares her.

Just as Darcey was about to feel her self let go, she gasps loudly when a sudden breath of air passes though her.
She sits up with a dizzy head.
Standing with her brothers, they are amazed as they stare at they're only angel friend Castiel.

"You three need to be more careful." He tells them.
"Uh, yeah. I'm starting to get that. Your frat brothers are bigger dicks than I thought." Dean says

"I don't mean the angels. Lucifer is circling his vessel. And once he takes us, those hex bags won't be enough to protect you." Castiel explains stepping closer to the three.
He put each hand on Dean and Sam, they both grunt in pain, Castiel then does the same to Darcey.
"What the hell was that?" Dean asks holding his chest.
"An Enochian sigil. It will hide you from every angel in creation, including Lucifer." He says

"You branded us?" Darcey asks

"Box I carved it into your ribs." Castiel tells them.

"Uh, hey, Cass, were you really dead?" Sam asks

"Yes." The angel answers

"Then how are you back?" Dean asked

Suddenly, he disappeared.

  £***£

Darcey sat with Grayson in the hospital room where Bobby was.
To say that the Winchester girl was getting tired of the dingy hospital and it's smells was an understatement.

"Unlikely to walk again?" Bobby yells.  "Why, you snot-nosed son of a bitch." He says, his voice likely being heard outside the room and filling the ears of the poor fools walking in the hallway as they passed this room, and the poor doctor that stood standing as he barred the dreaded news in the first place.

"Wait till I get out of this bed." He exclaims, the doctor made the quickest and smartest decision to leave the premises almost as quickly as the Flash would.

"I'll use my game leg and kick your frigging ass!" He calls out. "Yeah, you better run!"
He looks to the Winchester's, Darcey holds her laughter. "You believe that yahoo?" He asks

"Oh, screw him. You'll be fine." Dean says 

"Okay, so let me ask the million-dollar question. What do we now?" Sam says

"Well...we save as many as we can for as long as we can, I guess. It's bad. Whoever wins. Heaven or hell... we're boned." Is Bobby's answer.

Darcey holds Grayson tighter.
"Well, what if we win?" Dean asks, Bobby looks at the Winchester boy, Dean elaborated.
"I'm serious. I mean, screw the angels and the demons and their crap Apocalypse. You know, they want to fight a war, they can find their own planet. This one's ours, and I say they get the hell off it. I mean it. We take them all on. We kill the devil, Michael if we have to.... but we do it our own damn selves."

"And how are we supposed to do all this, Genius?" Bobby asks after Dean very Independence Day like speech.

"Oh, I. Got no idea. But what I do have is a GED and a give-them-hell attitude..and I'll figure it out. " Dean said

Sam shares a look with Darcey.
Bobby then shares a look with them before looking back to Dean.

"You are nine kinds of crazy, boy." Bobby says

"It's been said. Listen, you stay in the mend. Well see you in a bit." Dean said.
Darcey followed Dean out, but they slowly entered back in when Sam got stopped by Bobby.
"I was awake. I know what I said back there. And I just want you to know that that was the the demon talking. I ain't cutting you out, boy. Not ever."

Sam let out a sigh. "Thanks, Bobby."

"You're welcome. I deserve a damn medal for this, but you're welcome."

£**£

Outside the hospital, Darcey walked in between the brothers, a sleeping child's head rested on her shoulder as the three walk in sync across the street to the car.

"You know, I was thinking, guys, maybe we should go after the Colt." Sam says

"Why? What difference would that make?" Dean asks

"We could use it on Lucifer." Sam said "I mean, you said back there—"

"I said a bunch of crap for Bobby's benefit." Dean says
The three stop walking.
"I mean, I'll fight. I'll fight till the last man, but let's be honest. I mean, we don't stand a snowball's chance and you know that. I mean, hell, you of all people know that." Dean said and walked forward, only to be stopped by Sam.

"Dean." He says "Is there something you wanna say to me?"
"I'll be in the car." Darcey says, she was in no mood to be in the middle of a possible fight, sure she had things to say to Sam about this whole thing, but they're relationship was different from his and Dean.

Dean watched as Darcey closed the door to the car before he spoke.
He hesitated but said what has been on his mind.

"I tried, Sammy. I mean, I really tried. But I just can't keep pretending that everything's all right. Because it's not....and it's never going to be. You chose a demon over your own brother..over your siblings. And look what happened."

"I would give anything...anything to take it all back." Sam says

"And I know you would. And I know how sorry you are, I do. But, man...you were the one that I depended on the most...and you let me down in ways that I can't even...I'm—I'm just having a hard times forgiving and forgetting here, you know?"

"What can I do?"

"Honestly? Nothing. I just don't—I don't think that we can ever be what we were, you know? I just don't think I can trust you."

Dean then slowly walked away, he looked back to Sam one last time before he got into the car.

Darcey looks over to Dean as he sits in the seat next her her, she reached out her hand, it was a while but Dean eventually reached out and intertwined.
She gave a reassuring squeeze before he let go and started up the car.

£***£

Season 5!!

Now, I just want to say, I know I don't give Darcey that many lines, I've noticed it too, but, don't worry,
It's because she's not her own person yet.
She's grown, yes, but not fully. I need her to go though more things for her to become her own and for her to accept her self for who she is and who she is going to become, that means until that happens, she will follow Sam and Dean and sometimes put her two-sense in every once and a while.

I hope that makes sense,
Anyway, I hope you like this chapter, I'll probably be rereading it and then editing it too, so sorry about the notifications and such.

Please tell me if you're even liking this series! I love the Darcey I created and hope you like her too!

But, if you don't, then I have another project in motion...it's a bit Wolfe...and yeah... I'll let you try and guess.

Also, just one more thing I want to put out, I've done my research on Hephaestus, so if any of my facts on him are wrong, blame Google.

As always...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.4K 48
[#143 Dean Winchester] [#169 Castiel] [#149 Sam Winchester] [Book 5 of 14] {Completed} Charity just smiled at his question, "You people misunderstand...
3K 45 9
This is a season rewrite with the reader inserted into the story. It starts at season 4 because that's when Castiel comes in. You were adopted by Bob...
24.6K 1K 27
Lucifer is battling a way to defeat the darkness, whilst searching for an adequate weapon of mass destruction, he comes across an old series of memor...
28.4K 803 18
{COMPLETE! STORY!} SPOILER ALERT !!! If you haven't watched supernatural up to the season finale of season 13 you won't understand and it would spoil...