Slave boy and his mistress.

By cutei101

The year is 4058 and vampires where discovered in 3000 but the Government got it under control they did many... More

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Note
Chapter five
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New rooms
Note
The big dinner-part one
Sorry

Chapter one

6K 73 6
By cutei101

"Knock" knock" knock" I shot up from my bed and looked around my room looking for what ever disturbed me from my sleep.
"Oh" I breathed out when I herd the knocking from the door.
"Come in" I screamed
" hello miss your mother wishes to see you" Kate my mothers slave says in a shaky voice
" ok thank you Kate oh and it's angel not miss" I stated "yes miss... Um angel. Sorry"
after she left I got out of bed and made my way to the closet and picked a pretty purple dress and black boots then hoped in the shower.
Your probably wondering who I am,well I'm angel rose cart and the princes,today is my 16 birthday so that means I have to get a vamp slave but I'm not looking forward to it you see I'm against Slavery it's wrong but i have to it's the law but I don't plan on treating him like a slave and yes I said him I decided to get a boy because all my friends are boys plus I think I bond we'll with them but not so much girls.
I got out and put on my clothes then put my hair in a pony tail ( pick on side)
I went to my moms office " I can do this" I whispered quietly to my self.

-HI GUYS THANKS FOR READING!! Sorry is was short but please comment what you think. Next time it will be longer :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 24.6K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...