Chapter 10

Hey guys so sorry I haven't been my updating lately it's because I started a new book called 'I'm not who you think'
So please check it out? Thanks!!!~~~~
~~~
I woke to Lilly jumping on my bed.
"HAhahah Lilly haha!!" I screamed.she kept on jumping Intel josh grabbed her up. All the events from yesterday came flooding back to me,I Started to cry
a little but wiped them away.
"Josh can you get Nora please?" I ask him as he leaves."
"Can we please please please get pancakes!!!" Lilly begged.
"Aww your to cute Lilly! Yes we can get pancakes!" She always makes me smile
Even when my mom and dad passed away.thinking of that I realized that if there gone then I'm in-charge of ruling the slaves and Making the laws for them?! I have to talk to my aunt about all this but I already no that I'm going to try and make them free.
I walked down stairs to the kitchen with Lilly following behind And meet up with josh and Nora.
"Nora can you please ask the cook to make pancakes for Lilly and josh can you come with me?"
"Yeah ok. What you need?" Josh asked
" um I need you to come with be to the punish room in the basement"josh face When't white.... if that's even possible.
"No no it's not what you think where just going to get the 3 vampires that my parents locked up before th-they di-died"I reassured him.
"Oh ok" we walked down and the first thing I see is the blood bags. I cover my nose from the smell and When't to the cages.
~~~~~~~~~ hey guys!! Hope you love it<3 sorry it's short I hade made this
A lot longer but it some how got deleted
So I had to type it all over :( so sorry!!
Please COMMENT,VOIT,AND FOLLOW!! I will instantly follow bAck!
Bye love you~~~