Chapter three

"So what's your name" I said once we entered the car. He just backed away to the other Side so I reach out to grab a blanket from under his seat because he might be cooled when he flinched "I'm so sorry miss my name is Josh please don't hit me"I stared in shock at the quivering Vampire "it's ok I'm not going to hit you.....josh"I smiled and he did a sigh In relief.
I gave Him the blanket " my name is angel you can call me angel" I declared "thank you" he said gesturing to the blanket "not a problem" "so josh I just wanted to say I'm not like other people I won't hit you I promises and I really want to be friends"I say slowly "really so you bot me at a action so we can be friends? Yea right"he said quickly flinching after " sorry miss" he hung his head low "no no your right but I really did not have a choice" I said. I felt really bad for him but I don't know How this is going to work,out I mean what will people think of me being nice to him.but nonetheless I want to be his friend.
When we got home I walked inside with josh following me 3 feet behind me. My dads slave Nora opened the door
"hi Nora how are you" I asked concerned about earlier (when by dad kicked her) "oh I'm fine angel thank you" she nodes to josh
" oh yes Nora this is josh,josh this is Nora" they say hi then I led josh to my room " um you can sit on the bed..... If you want!" I added the last part he then slowly made his way over to the bed
while I ask Nora to bring me two glasses of water.
Once she left i kicked of my shoes and put on some comfy socks.