Chapter one

"Knock" knock" knock" I shot up from my bed and looked around my room looking for what ever disturbed me from my sleep.
"Oh" I breathed out when I herd the knocking from the door.
"Come in" I screamed
" hello miss your mother wishes to see you" Kate my mothers slave says in a shaky voice
" ok thank you Kate oh and it's angel not miss" I stated "yes miss... Um angel. Sorry"
after she left I got out of bed and made my way to the closet and picked a pretty purple dress and black boots then hoped in the shower.
Your probably wondering who I am,well I'm angel rose cart and the princes,today is my 16 birthday so that means I have to get a vamp slave but I'm not looking forward to it you see I'm against Slavery it's wrong but i have to it's the law but I don't plan on treating him like a slave and yes I said him I decided to get a boy because all my friends are boys plus I think I bond we'll with them but not so much girls.
I got out and put on my clothes then put my hair in a pony tail ( pick on side)
I went to my moms office " I can do this" I whispered quietly to my self.

-HI GUYS THANKS FOR READING!! Sorry is was short but please comment what you think. Next time it will be longer :)