MINE

By Tress99

I instantly open my eyes when I feel someone closing my mouth with his big hand.I couldn't scream,I don't kno... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31

Part 13

3.3K 87 3
By Tress99

I'm waiting for him to come. I already talked to my dad. But I tell him that it is time for me to be independent as a 20 years old woman. He understands but slightly worried about me. I assured him I will be fine.

My nervousness kick in when Jordan said that he wants to talked to my dad. Luckily, my dad got some emergency work so he has to go, I'm glad that he didn't meet this man.

After a few minutes, Jordan arrive with his fancy car. I told him not to come out of the car.

" Why? Who's gonna help you carrying your things?"

" I didn't packed a lot of things, just some clothes" I said while getting into the car.

" Just some clothes, when you carry just one bag, is it gonna enough?" He said.

" Well, it's not gonna enough, and you gonna buy me that clothes and food for me to keep alive in that damn house" I said with confidence.

He twitch his eyebrows, a bit shocked as I may say.

" Wow, what getting into you,"

" You know what, just drive" I said while leaning into the chair. I haven't see him in 3 days but he look more hot that before. Why?

After an hour drive, we finally arrive at the place. We come out from the car.

"So I'm gonna live in a condo?"

"Yeah, exactly." He said while snakes his arm around my waist. How rich is this man.

" So, I'm gonna live alone?" I said while prying his hand off me. But he pull me closer to his.

" Well, I'm sorry that for now you have to live alone." He looked at me.

I smile, thank god I didn't have to see him everyday.

"But don't worry, I come over often to check on you" he said.Shit, well at least he didn't live with me in the same house.

He grabbed my bag and pull my hand to walk down the amazing landscape. I'm overwhelmed with the view. It's so beautiful.

We walked to the elevator and he press the 11th floor.

" I live in 11th floor?"

" Yeah," he answered simply.

I hope the house doesn't have balcony. I'm scared of height. After we reach the 11th floor. We walk out from the elevator to the hall. He pulls out a card from his wallet and swipe it to the security things on the door. The door open revealed it's content.

Wah, I might say this is beautiful. I'll be happily living here. But, I feel guilty leaving my parents to live a poor condition, meanwhile here I am living a luxury life alone.

" Jordan, can't I ...I mean, at least bring my parents here?" I looked at him with puppy eyes.

" No, but This house will become their after we married"

Huh, can't he just give anything without a deals.

I dropped my cutest puppy eyes and without asking his permission, I sit on a sofa. He come to my side and lift my face, I'm a bit shocked with his action.

" Don't worry babe, I know you will be lonely, I'll try harder to come often"

Ohh, lonely? Can I laugh?

" You don't have to, actually.." I stand and walked around the living room.

" I ... love being alone" I said while looking at one expensive painting.
Suddenly, I feel a hand from my waist, he hug me from behind and whisper in my ear.

" Don't lie " He then put a wet kissed on my neck, that's alone enough making me shiver. I swallowed hard.
He turn me around to face him. He tucked my strain of hair to my ear.

" If you need anything, just call me, okay?" He said. He look at me straight in the eyes.

He lean in closer, I thought he gonna kiss me but he stop just before our lips touch. I don't know why I have the urge to kiss him but I hold.

Suddenly, he pull back. I looked at him a bit sad, what? Why would I be sad?. He caressing my cheek.

" Be good baby, I will leave now. I'm gonna miss you, I'll call you later." He said while kissing my cheek and then he leave.

I exhales my breath that I didn't know I was holding . I looked around, suddenly I feel lonely. I don't know what to do, will I allow myself to marry him ? Will I accept my fate with him? Will I grow feelings for him? Should I run? But how? And where should I go?.

I was laying down onto the sofa wondering about my life, until I fall asleep.

.....

I heard something ringing so loud. So, I open my eyes and found out that it's already dark. The sun already set, I fall asleep far too long, I don't even know if I can sleep tonight or not.

My phone ring for the thousand time already, I get up and walk stumbling to the place that I put my bag. It so dark, I can't see anything, so I just fumbling my hands to touch something on my way.

Finally, I reach my phone and slides the lock. Jordan is calling me for the ten times already and my dad for the third times. Before I could touch the screen to call back, a call from Jordan pop up and I answer immediately,

Me: Hel..

Jordan: Damn Adele! Where were you? Why you didn't pick up the phone? I'm worried!

He's angry I can tell.

Me: I didn't heard my phone ring, I fall asleep and...

Jordan: Gosh, I thought something happen!, I'm on my way to your house.

Me: what?, Erhh.. I'm fine, just woke up, you don't have to come.

Jordan: I can come when ever I want, got it? You didn't tell me what to do.

There he goes, another side of him again.

Me: Fine, okay.

I roll my eyes.

Jordan: Ohh and you don't have to cook, I'll buy something to eat.

Ohh thanks god!

Me: Yeah, okay, safe drive I'm hanging up now.

Jordan: That so sweet of you saying that..

Tut...... Whoops, I accidently push the red button.

I walked upstairs to shower before he arrived, I don't want him to barge in while I'm showering. When I walk into the bathroom, I overwhelmed how big is it, as big as my old room. It's complete.

....

After I done showering, I dress myself and begin to blow dry my hair and text my father that I'm okay. After a few minutes, I heard the bell door ringing. I walk downstairs and peeking through the small hole on the door for precautions. Not knowing how to use the cctv screen.

I see smiling Jordan and then I open the door for him to enter.

"Hmmm, nice smells, you just done showering?" He asked while taking out his coat.

"Yeah," I said. Reaching out for the brown bag that still in his hand. He give it to me.

" Some burgers and fries" he smile.
I smile back and peeking through the bag. Wuuu, I like fries then suddenly my stomach growl.

" Urmm, can we eat now? Cause I'm starving, I didn't eat since morning"

" Yeah sure, and why you didn't eat lunch?" He said a bit mad.

" I fall asleep" I said while walking to the dinning table.

" I don't want you to get sick Adele, I'm not here to watch you 24/7, and I can't hire a maid"

" Who said that I needed a maid and I don't want to be watch 24/7, that actually creepy. I can take care of myself, don't worry"
After I said that, I bite my burger.

" You start that attitude again" he said while unwrapping his burger.I just keep quiet and enjoying my food.

After we finish the dinner, non of us  talking and it actually pretty scary.

" Are you gonna head home now?"
I said.

"No, maybe I can stay for a while and have a talk" he go to the living room and start to sit on the sofa, he switch on the tv.

" Come here"  he motion me to sit beside him.I frown, and I hesitated for a while. But then I still obey him.

I sit beside him and he put his arm on my shoulder without my permission. I feel my heart beat increase it pace. I sit there like a robot.

" why you so tense?" He look at me.
I didn't dare to look into his eyes, he is so intimidating.

"What would you expect?" I answered.

" Just relax.." he said.

We watch a movie that is a bit erotic I may say and it's really making me uncomfortable watching it with him.
I glance at him to see his reaction but his eyes calmly looking straight at the TV. How come he's so calm watching this meanwhile here I am trying hard not to watch it.

I glance for the second times and shocked to see him looking at me. Okay, getting caught on glancing at him.

" Why, you feel uncomfortable?" He said.

"Yeah..can you..err, change the channel, I want to watch cartoons" I asked.

"No, I want to watch this" He said while eyeing my lips up and down. He wants to kiss me so badly, I can tell that by looking at his eyes.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded my head. His arm on my shoulder already traveling to my waist and he pulled me closer. It seems like we are cuddling right now, but the only difference is it's not mutual.

Suddenly, he sniff my hair and kiss the corner of my forehead. I'm a bit shocked by his action. I look at him, praying that he will not do anything dirty any further.

He look at me with something in his eyes, I can't really figure it out.

" I really want to do this badly to you" he said while leaning in closer.

What does it means?

I inches back but his hand cup my cheeks and whisper " I can't wait any longer" then he kiss me, he kiss my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
8.5K 279 25
I should've known she would ruin me the moment I saw her. Women like her are made to destroy men like me. Given to me to start a war; I was too eag...
219K 38 1
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
112K 4.4K 27
Her siren ebony eyes sang to him a beautiful melody of fear so hypnotizing that he could not find it in himself to look away. For the first time, he...