Im Not Like The Rest, Harry S...

By whoooopdeedoo

After Skylar Cowell's mother died, her father turned into the opposite of who he used to be. After some horri... More

Im Not Like The Rest, Harry Styles-1
Meeting Someone New-2
A Day With The Boys -3
Bonding Time- 4
One Month Later - 5
I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6
A Day At The Beach-7
Update In My Relationship Status-8
Talk Time -9
Theres Always Two Sides To A Person-10
Too forgiving-11
I Can't Believe I Like Harry-12
The Past Is The Past So Enjoy Right Now-13
Plan Gone Wrong-14
Look For Signs-15
Time To Go To Hawaii-16
idk a name for this chapter-17
A Little Flirt, A Little Tease-18
Do Something With Your Feelings Alright?-19
Finally-20
Feelings and Kissing-21
What Do You Want For Your Birthday?-22
Happy Birthday, Love-23
Discussing Things And A New Challeng-24
Make Him Want You-25
Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26
We Can Make It work-27
Back To School-28
I Don't Want To Keep Too Much From Him-29
Two Weeks Without Harry?!-30
Welcome Back Harry-32
Talking and Forgiving-33
Not Fully Forgiven-34
Friends Again But Come On Tour With Us-35
Date Before The Tour-36
STOP EDDY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING-37
Can't Stay Mad-38
Phone Calls-39
Closer To Seeing Harry-40
New Years-41
After Party-42
Losing the best thing-43
Talking about thingss-44
He Needs To Earn Her Trust-45
An Explanation-46
Skylars Dad's House-47
Perfect morning??-48
Eventful Day-49
Car Rides and a Fancy Hotel Room-50
Next Day, Cheeky Talks-51
Elevator Arguments but True Love-52
Back To The Boys-53
Beaches, showers and Harry Styles-54
Police Officers and Bad Day-55
Walks and Talks-56
Pranking The Pranksters-57
Date-58
Last day-59
Back Home-60
He's Not Talking To Me-61
I Still Love You- 62

Talking About Eddy-31

71.5K 1K 151
By whoooopdeedoo

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND SHORT CHAPTER:(

I've been busy but I promise you next chapter you guys are going to be surprised and shocked and omg I know you'll love next chapter.

The feedback is legit making me so happy, I love getting comments they make me freakin spaz, I love it- keep commenting guys and vote too!(:

I'll try to update soon but the wait wont be long because I'm really excited to write next chapter!

PS. Idk if the chapter title makes sense to you or not but I couldnt come up with anything so if you have any suggestions put it in the comments and I'll change it if I like it(:

DEDZ TO danni13 because she's reading both my stories and I always notice her comments!:) haha enjoy the chapter people.

Skylar’s POV

It’s been two days since Harry left and Eddy decides to come out of his shell. Now he’s back to talking to me, calling me when I walk past him in the hallways AND he goes out of his way to make conversation with me in Science. I mean, can’t he just take the hint. I’ve told him straight up that I don’t want anything to do with him, why can’t he just go away?

I was sitting with Maddy, Brittany and Jess at a coffee shop working on our French homework as we waited for Ryan, Brandon and Jake to finish their football game.

“I do not understand why I took French.” I mumbled as the girls nodded in agreement.

“So Sky, I noticed Eddy Steward has been trying to talk to you lately! You are so lucky! He is such a babe.” Maddy gushed.

“You’re so lucky! You know how badly I want his attention?” Brittany complained and I just laughed.

“Come on he isn’t that great.”

“Yes he is!” They all said in unison.  I couldn’t help but laugh at them. To be honest, yes he is good looking. But that doesn’t mean he’s a good person. I feel bad for the girls, thinking that he’s all that when really he’s not.

They don’t know what he’s capable of. Heck, they wouldn’t even suspect it. But I’m not going to go off and tell them all this because I know it’ll only ruin Eddy’s life if people found out and I’m not that bad of a person.

“Well he’s all yours.”

“I wish! He’s so into you, but too bad you’re taken by Mr. Styles.” Jess winked at me making me blush.

 “Aw look at her all blushing!” Maddy decided that it was necessary to announce to everyone. That only made me blush even more so I just buried my head in my hands.

 “So Skylar, how come Eddy talks to you like he knows you? I mean, he doesn’t usually just go up to people and starts conversation with them.”

“Because he does know me.”

Jess raised her eyebrows, “How?”

 “Well... we sort of dated a while ago?”

“No way! Are you serious?” They asked and I nodded.

“But we only dated for a couple days because it just didn’t feel right dating him.”

“So you wouldn’t mind if I went for him?” Maddy asked.

“Like I said earlier, he’s all yours,”

“Introduce him to me! It’ll make my life a whole lot easier!”

I had to think about that because that would mean me having to talk to Eddy and I’m not sure if I want to do that. But again, I can’t just say no to Maddy. If she likes him and I can help why not?

“Sure, if you want.” I said smiling at her.

She shrieked and did a little happy dance in her seat.

“Thank you so much Skylar!”

“It’s no problem,”

We finished up our French homework- which took longer than needed because the girls decided to ask me a million questions about dating Harry.

It didn’t seem like the boys finished their football practise and we were starting to get a little impatient with waiting for them at the coffee shop so we decided to go and see what was taking them so long.

We walked towards the football field and saw that the three of them were doing laps while the rest of the team was already changed and starting to leave.

“Why do you think they’re still running?” Jess asked.

“I bet you they were being stupid as usual.” I laughed as the rest of the girls joined me.

I glanced at my phone and saw that it was 5:30 and I have a Skype date with Harry at 6. Guess the time went by faster than I thought.

“I have to go; I’ll talk with you all later?”

“Alright, bye!” They said each giving me a hug.

I began walking home well, more like speed walking. I wasn’t sure if I was going to make it home on time since I left so late.

Walking at my fast pace, I noticed someone’s presence beside me. I turned my head and stopped in my tracks.

“What are you doing here?”

It was Eddy. I mean, what are the chances?

“Well I saw you walking by and my shift just ended,” Oh, so he’s going to use his job as an excuse?

“Well I have to go, bye.”

“Wait, can we talk?”

“No,”

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t want to talk to you! You’re annoying!” I said as I started walking again.

“Well let me at least buy to a tea or something, you must be freezing. You know it’s not summer anymore and you should probably start wearing a jacket.”

I looked down at my outfit. Ok so maybe I forgot to bring a jacket but it doesn’t matter! I was wearing a pair of jeans and a short sleeved shirt and I just forgot to bring a sweater with me.

I kind of hate the fact that he brought up me not wearing a jacket because I suddenly got cold, but that wasn’t going to make me stay.

“No thanks,” I mumbled, continuing to walk.

“You’re going to get sick; come on it’s just a drink it’ll only take 2 minutes.”

“I have to get home! I don’t have time for this.” I glanced at my clock and started to panic. It was 5:45 and it was going to take a little while for me to get home, especially with me being cold.

“What are you rushing for anyways?”

“I have a Skype date with Harry at 6- not that it’s any of your business.”

“He can wait.”

“I don’t want him to!”

“Come on, he won’t be mad if you’re a little late. Let me just buy you a drink so you at least make it home alive?”

“No.”

“Stop being stubborn please!”

I was going to be as stubborn as I wanted. He can’t blame me for not wanting to spend time with him!

“Sorry, no can do.”

“Come on, you won’t make it home on time anyways. What’s another 2 minutes?”

Even though he had a point, I didn’t want to make Harry wait. I honestly miss him, a lot, and I want to spend as much time talking with him as I can get. I know that he’s only going to get busier and he won’t be able to talk with me every day. And when he leaves for five months I’ll hardly get to talk to him because he’ll be so busy sleeping, singing, touring etc.

“Eddy can you please just let me go?”

“No! I’m only making sure you’ll be okay.”

“Are you seriously not going to give up?”

“Nope,”

“Fine, but don’t expect me to stay any longer than I need to.”

I hate that I gave in, but he got to me. He actually annoyed me so badly that I gave in.

We turned around and made our way towards the star bucks. Once I walked in it was actually pretty warm in here but the line up was crazy. There had to be at least 15 people in front of us. I looked back at my phone and it was 5:52. There was no way I was going to make it there in time.

Eddy suggested that I sit down and so he can just order for me and I accepted- why you ask? Well I accepted because that would mean I could be farther away from him.

After about 20 minutes Eddy came with my drink.

“Thanks,” I mumbled as I took a small sip.

I was starting to get up so I could get home before Harry just logs off Skype but Eddy stops me.

“Can I just ask you something?”

“What now?”

“Why won’t you just become at least friends with me?”

I sighed “Because, you’ve gone out of your way to follow me and that’s all I need to not be friends with you.”

“I wasn’t following you, I just... happened to be at the same places as you?”

“That’s so convincing,” I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

“Can you please just be my friend? Knowing the fact that you probably will never get back together with me sucks, but I want to at least know you’ll at least be a friend to me.”

“It’s not that simple.”

“Yes it is! You’re making it harder than it really is.”

“Well it’s not easy for me! You’ve done some pretty fucked up things to me and being friends with you just doesn’t seem right.”

“Is that what you believe or what Harry believes because I know for a fact that Harry has been manipulating you about me.”

“Oh really? And how would you know that? Have you still been stalking me?”

He laughed slightly. “No.”

“Then how?”

(A/N For those who forget check chapter 29)

“Well Harry did pay me a little visit a couple weeks ago.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.6K 34
Jadelyn Summers and her mom left to England, but Jadelyn thought it was one of her mom's business trips. Little did she know her mom was getting mar...
659K 8.9K 30
Hi I'm Carly Elizabeth Horan. My Dad is the famous Niall Horan. My mom left when I was little and I haven't seen her since. But that's ok because I h...
25.3K 733 31
I'm very lonely. My parents abuse me so I left. I've lived on the streets for a very long time now. The cops keep chasing me but I didn't do anything...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...