The Cop (Ariana/You)

moonlitangelica által

When I'm with her, for the first time in a long time, I didn't have to be on guard. Több

New story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
STREAM POSITIONS
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 5

10.1K 300 64
moonlitangelica által

When I woke up, the time was 9 in the morning. So I chose to take Kobe out for a walk at the nearest park. He loved going on these walks and meeting new dogs. I might just have to get another dog so Kobe isn't lonely.

I won't get em today but maybe within this week.

After Kobe's walk, I went and dropped him off at the apartment and made sure there was food and water and a couple of toys for him to play with.

Then I got ready for the gym and went.

I didn't receive any texts from that Ashley girl. Not that I was looking forward to it that much.

I was unbothered, listening to my music and working out. I made sure to workout extra hard because I just need to sleep later on so I have enough rest for tonight.

After my workout, I drove home after stopping for some food....at In-n-Out.

Okay I know that sounds really like a "really Riley really?" But the place was right there. I was hungry. And a burger just sounds so good right now. So....I gave it.

But it tasted so good.

I made a mental note to work extra hard on my workout next time to make up for this.

After I ate, I took a shower and took my antidepressant pills and I laid in bed. Kobe joined me to sleep.

I heard my phone ding, but I was falling into a deep sleep so I just ignored it.

When I woke up it was around 4:30, so I got up and got ready. Kobe gave me those puppy eyes again and it internally killed me.

I felt my body aching from my workout earlier.

But it just means I worked out hard. So it's alright.

It was time for me to go down to the station to start my shift.
As soon as I walked in, I saw Brian chillin there.
"Riley! I missed you man. I heard you went to a little concert." He got up and started walking with me.

I chuckled, "yes Brian I went to a concert and was having the time of my life." I over exaggerated it and little bit. I was mainly happy because Ariana was there and I got to see her perform.

"Riley? Having fun? What? That's just unbelievable." He laughed.

"Ha ha ha," I sarcastically laughed. I put on my vest and holster with all my equipment.

"Alright come on man, we gotta go." He lightly punched my arm.
"Alright alright. Let's go." I nodded and started walking towards our cop car. This time, Brian was the one to drive. Not because I let him but because he ran to get to the driver seat.

Once he started driving I did a quick sigh of the cross because I already know I just need any protection I can get.

"Oh my gosh. My driving is not even that bad." Brian states.
"I'm taking precautions." I laughed.
He laughed in response. I got the computer set up so see if there were any calls or anything to do.

Within maybe a few hours in our shift, we were driving around Beverly Hills, and the street is somewhat empty because it's in the middle of the night. But still a few cars.

I'm checking through the computer making sure everything is okay, until I hear Brian say a little "uh oh" and turn on his sirens. I look up and see a dark grey Tesla in front of us.

"What happened?" I asked.

"They ran a red light." Brian simply said.

"That's tough." I said.

"You wanna go and give them a ticket since I did the driving." Brian smiles.

"Asshole." I huffed as I grabbed the ticket booklet and walked towards the car.

It was a little chilly so I shivered a little bit.

I walked up to the driver's window, and the driver put the window down.

Now this is just fucking gnarly.

"Ariana?" I asked.
"Oh my god Riley?" She gasped.

I looked inside the car and notice there was another girl in the car, she was a brunette too.

"You do know why I pulled you over right?" I asked, still keeping it light hearted.

"I know I'm sorry, I ran a red light." She sighed.

She looked so cute. She had her hair up but her ponytail was in a braid, she had her big glasses on, and an oversized jacket.

"This is our third time meeting." I laughed.

She looked me in the eyes with those big brown eyes that you just simply can't say no to.

"I guess the universe really does want us to be friends." She laughed.

"I guess so." I chuckled and looked down at my feet, trying to find a way to ask her for her number so we can get to know each other.

Then I got an idea.

"Unfortunately, I still gotta write you up because my partner is in the car and will report me if I don't." I sighed, I watched as her shoulders slumped and it looked like she was gonna cry.

I gave her sincere eyes, then I grabbed my ticket booklet and pen.

I wasn't actually gonna give her a ticket. I couldn't have.

So I wrote down my number and "the universe just wants us to be friends." And a little smiley face.

I ripped the ticket out of the booklet and handed it to her, she took it from my hands and read it, a smile quickly appeared on her face.

"Drive safe Ariana, even if you're in a rush." I smiled and winked at her. Then I made my way back to the car.

I got in the car, only to be met with a smirking Brian.

"Oh god, why are you looking at me like that?" I buckled my seatbelt and looked at him.
"You really didn't give that girl a ticket did you?" He raised his brow. He obviously wouldn't report me or anything, at least I don't think.

I gave him a weird look, "what are you talking about?"
"Riley, come on, I might be a little dumb but I'm not that stupid. You were flirting with her huh." He wiggled his eyebrows and I just laughed, trying to ignore the question.

I wasn't really flirting, was I? It was just my way of trying to get to know her, or the start of it.

"Sooo???" Brian dragged out.

I sighed knowing he wouldn't stop and I still had hours to go with him.

"Alright fine, but I wasn't even like flirting. She's just a girl I met. If anything you were there. We met at Starbucks on our shift, and then when I went to the concert for the job she was there too. And this time we just so happened to bump into each other again." I explained.

"Ooooohhh Riley's got a date." He laughed.

"Man, it's not even like that. She's most likely not even in to girls. And I'm not even liking her like that, I just want a new friend. Somebody besides your annoying ass." I laughed at the last part cause he gave a sarcastic hurt expression.

"Well Riley, I'm glad you're finding new friends. You're always alone and uptight sometimes. You know you should come to one of my basketball game barbecues sometime. Some people from the station go and we just watch the Lakers or Clippers game and eat." His facial expression softened, and appeared to be more genuine.

Although Brian can be a pain in the ass sometimes, he was genuinely nice.

"Yeah man. I'll come sometime. Just let me know when the next one is." I smiled.

"I got you Bellanti."

I chuckled at his use of name for me.

The rest of the night was quiet besides our small talk. There wasn't a lot of calls made, just little noise complaints and tickets to be given to people who think just because it's night time they can race.

Once I clocked out and went home, I knocked out after getting ready for bed.

Then when I woke up, I had two unknown text messages.

Unknown: hey it's ariana, i hope this is riley lol

Oh wow she actually texted me. I instantly got excited and it shifted my mood, I was about to text back until I remembered I had another text to check.

Unknown: Is this Riley? It's Ashley from the gym! I wanted to see if you'd like to hang out?

Oh wow that's just crazy. Two girls? Texting me?  

~~~

i got so many ideas oooooooouuuuu chileeeeeee
i hope you enjoyed! thank you for reading!
much love,
angelica

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

283K 10K 37
When she wanted to forget her first one night stand, he wanted to remember it forever.
14.1K 388 35
I promised myself not to fall in love but it was 4am we were laughing way too hard & i felt happy for the first time in a long time.
173K 7K 27
Id give it all, risk it all, change it all.. if it all meant keeping her. She's something special, and for some time she has had me drawn to her.
79.9K 2.5K 14
i could see it in her eyes that she was falling more and more out of love with me every day.