Up, up and away [A Larry Styl...

By Anything1D

His patience was growing thin. His composure already slipping. He had everything and he didn't want it anymor... More

Up, up and away [A Larry Stylinson Fanfic]
Chapter 1 : Mission Impossible
Chapter 2 : Coincidental meeting
Chapter 3 : What's your intention?
Chapter 4 : New Acquaintances
Chapter 5 : Why do you I hate you so much?
Chapter 6 : What's wrong with me?
Chapter 7 : Competition&Darkness?
Chapter 8 : Just a little surprise.
Chapter 9 : And yet another surprise
Chapter 10 : The Deal Breaker
Chapter 11 : A possible development?
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness and a Record Deal
Chapter 13 : Anxiety
Chapter 14 : Realization
Chapter 15 : Instant Fame
Chapter 16 : Apparently we're going viral...
Chapter 17 : A plan?
Chapter 18 : The 'meeting'
Chapter 19 : Will you hate me if you knew?
Chapter 20 : Did you really think I'd hate you?
Chapter 21 : Honesty time
Chapter 22 : It's time we come clean - Part 1
Chapter 23 : It's time we come clean - Part 2
Chapter 24 : As friends, we can stick together.
Chapter 25 : Hi ! We're One Direction!
Chapter 26 : Debut
~A Halloween Special - My special kitten~
Chapter 28 : Pinky promise
Chapter 29 : Your gorgeous eyes.
Chapter 30 : A vacation....?
Chapter 31 : Distraught
Chapter 32 : Don't you worry me like that!
Chapter 33 : Tension
Chapter 34 : Avoidance
Chapter 35 : All is but forgiven... but..
Chapter 36 : I....
Chapter 37 : Perrie Edwards
Chapter 38 : This I promise you
Chapter 39 : Your cue
Chapter 40 : What can go wrong?
"A Very Merry 'Situation'! " - Christmas Edition
Chapter 41 : Home
Chapter 42 : A cupcake.
Chapter 43 : Unspoken Theory & Resolution
Chapter 44 : Alone time... great..
Chapter 45 : Bussiness
Chapter 46 : Liam
Chapter 47 : Memories & Intimacy
Chapter 48 : Pretenses
Chapter 49 : Remorse
Chapter 50 : Written in black ink.
Chapter 51: Time Shift
Chapter 52 : Loose Thread
Chapter 53 : Free falling - End
**{Epilogue}** : "Up, up and Away."
Character question/answer time**

Chapter 27 : Who in the hell could you be?

4.6K 68 6
By Anything1D

*[Louis POV]*

"Yeah, we can't go out for a while... yeah I'll track it down now worries.. Yes, he'll be safe.. okay.." The phone beeped and I hung up quickly as Harry approached the doorway. Before he knocked, I quickly grabbed a book about marketing, and looked intently into the pages, re-reading the material I already ever-since I was a boy. His knock came off as light, but somehow demanding in a way. He's definitely going to ask me about what happened yesterday, I can feel it in my bones.

"Yeah?" I called out feigning not knowing who it was. "It's me... Harry." he shifted from both feet. Yep, he's a bit terrified too.. great.. just great.. "Oh Harry, come in.." I displayed a smile as I looked up at the door that opened revealing his chocolate curls. I placed my book gently down, and beckoned for him to sit down in one of the chairs. "So what can I do for you Haz?" My smile widened sheepishly as he fidgeted in his seat, and chewing on the insides of his cheeks.

"You said you wouldn't lie to me right?" he asked without looking up. I slowly nodded already knowing what's going to be asked next. "O-okay then.." he nodded to himself, as his head rose up, and his green-emerald eyes meeting my blue ones. "T-then... tell me what ... h-happened yesterday.." his voice came out as shaky while his eyes held a bit of hope, and curiousity. I looked at him absent-mindedly, and leaned back on my chair while stretching, and looking up the ceiling. "Are you sure you want to know the truth?" I asked while I met his eyes again.

"Y-yes.." he sat straight up. "We're friends.. were supposed to discuss these things... and--" "You were targetted." I simply said while drink a cup of tea. "What?" he asked as he gripped on his knees. "Didn't you hear me? I said you were targetted. I told you to go in, cause I simply felt... I don't know, usually speeding metals don't come straight into people." I shrugged while his eyes pleaded me to say that I was kidding. "B-but.. that's impossible.. I didn't.. I didn't do anything." he whispered silently.

God.. please help me.. I didn't want him to feel this way.. If only he were mine...  "If.. if you did see it coming, then h-how did you get dirty? I mean I saw your blazer, and it felt like you received some impact." At this time, I turned away not wanting for him to know the answer. He didn't need to know.. he didn't need to.. It's will probably just complicate things. "Lou? What happened?" he asked while standing up and heading in my direction.

I quickly texted one of them to come help me, and Niall came strutting in claiming that he needed Harry for something. Phew, nice save Nialler. When Harry nodded while sighing, he looked back at me and said. "I'm not leaving till you tell me." he huffed while crossing his arms. Crap, so he knew about my little get-away plan. "Harry let's just go, Liam needs you!" Niall insisted while tugging the boy out of the door. His gaze never left mine.. not even for a second. "Louis." he glared at me making me sigh..

He was almost out the door so I figured he wouldn't hear... "I got shot instead." I simply said while seating myself back down. His gasp seemed evident. "Shit." I swore while pounding my fist in my wooden desk.. He heard.

*{Harry POV}*

He got shot.. he got shot.. His voice was easy enough to hear. He got shot... instead of me.. what the bloody hell is going on?! Niall carried me down.. frowning, and stopping mid-way muttering something about he finally get's what Zayn said before, then carried me down anyway. A few more steps down, I told him to stop and that I'm fine with walking down, and he apologized for being weak and shorter. I'd laugh.. I'd seriously laugh, but It seems that's not the appropriate action right now.. I needed to talk to them.

When I got to the living room, they sat at the couch seriously thinking about things. When they laid their eyes on me, Liam patted the spot next to him, and so did Zayn. Niall sat beside Zayn, while I Liam. "So what's going on guys?" I asked feeling a hiccup go up my throat. They patted my back gently trying to ease me down. "So I guess you've heard what happened huh?" Zayn said breaking the silence.

I gave him a silent nod, and twiddled with my thumbs. "Well, I'm assuming that Louis told you that he got shot behind his back?" I widened my eyes at this question, and got up from the chair. "HE GOT SHOT IN THE BACK!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?" I bellowed. "And you didn't have the decency to tell me.. some friends you are." I felt a lone tear escape my eye as I tried getting away from these idiots that I call my best friends.

"Wait." Louis called out from the staircase. "Don't be mad at them.. I told them not to say anything.."  he confessed. I gaped at him, and stormed to where he was. "How could you not tell me? HUH!? HUH!??! DO.. do you not trust me Louis?"  I whispered the last part making him wince in the process. "Haz.." he gripped in my hand lightly. "No... just no.."  I whipped his hand off my hand, and headed off to the pond where I could think.

I touched the knob, feelings it's cold metal surface beneath my palm, and I opened the door, feeling the cold fall day caress me with it's cold. The moment I reached grass, I felt like something was here, and I didn't know why..  It's like having that feeling that someone's watching you, but you can't necessarily see them. I sighed in dissatisfaction and just reached down to pick up a flat pebble from the ground, and suddenly, something snapped near my ears making me flinch.

"Whose there?" I called out while facing in a specific location. Something glinted from the farm a few kilometres away from here, and I was up and running, not caring about my stupid mood, and trying to reach the mansion as fast as possible, but all of that seemed irrelevant at this point, because there was another person beside me at that very second, and he had a gun pointed straight to my heart is. I swallowed a big lump in my throat. I'm gonna die.. I'm definitely going to die.

Tears unknowingly started leaking from my eyes, and a whimper escaped my lips. "Louis.." I whispered silently, and the man placed his index finger on the trigger. "Wow Harry, you could've told me you were having someone over." a voice broke me out of the trance that I unknowingly was in. I was about to ask for help, but the man grunted, and a loud BANG echoed through my ear making me close my eyes while waiting for the death to come to me. "What are you closing your eyes for Curly?" Louis asked from beside me.

Without opening my eyes, I buried my face into his chest, sobbing violently, and mumbling my sorry's and how I should've taken the hint the first time. "It's okay Haz.. I shouldn't have hid the truth.." Louis cooed as he gently patted my head, and stroke circles in my back. "B-but I didn't take the hint!" I bellowed angrily in his chest. "Idiot." he groaned and bonked my head. "None of us saw  it coming.. so don't blame yourself in what just happened!" More tears escaped my eyes, and he groaned while pulling me in again.

I inhaled his scent.. the smell of vanilla and hollister filled my nose. How can someone emit such an overpowering yet sweet scent to smell as pleasant as this? I don't get him at all... "Shh, shh.. I'm not Harry, don't you worry." he whispered in my ear. "Crap.. he went on and killed himself.." Zayn stated while fumbling at the man's pockets. "And he left no clues or something. It makes no sense.. there should've  been some kind of clue.. or hint of some sort." Liam added as he looked at the area around the man.

"I guess we'll never know..." Niall said bluntly while propping himself, and lying down on his back at the grass. Louis snorted. "So we're letting get him away with it?"  Zayn asked curiously. Niall scoffed, but let his eyes drift. "Hell no.. " he simply said. "I want to see the person's guts in my hands.. " I almost puked into Louis' chest because of Niall's genius remark. The older boy saw this coming, and barked up a laugh.

"So I guess we'll have to protect this boy then?" Liam looked at both of us. Louis rolled his eyes. "Isn't it obvious?" 

___________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note :

So yeah.. went out better than I thought.. Woo~

Though again, I'm not fully satisfied with this chapter tbh..

Anyways.. Tried to add Larry moments like the usual, but the man's death couldn't go unnoticed.. there's definitely something going on. I don't know what to do with it yet though.. Meh... I'll wing-it like the usual. 

The Halloween Chapter is being looked-over for more revising, probably some additions in lenght and such.. And, just a helpful hint, you gotta keep up with the clues I give you within each chapter.. you might not know it.. or notice it being there.. but yeah :P .. that's how you'll find out the end.. or not.. if you prefer not to.. your choice.. To be surprised or to feel accomplished.. which one would you prefer?

P.s. Thanks so much for your support so far, with 11k reads, 184, and 59 comments

 ~Cam xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61.8K 23
"But we all know I can make anyone fall in love with me." "Anyone huh?" Louis nodded. "Well let's make this interesting with a bet. I bet you that I...
1K 11 17
"My story...it's not a story." "What do you mean?" "...it's a nightmare." Harry Styles was a boy put into the foster care system when he was 5. Ev...
48.1K 1.5K 30
Louis Tomlinson has everything he could want: a loving family, a good group of friends and he just released his new album, announcing a world tour ne...
158K 2.7K 33
Kelsey hates One Direction. I mean, what's the point of falling in love with 5 guys who don't even know you exist? Kelsey's best friend, Anna, LOVES...