Loving A Monster

By beastlyx

[ WARNING: I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES TO EDIT THIS STORY. WATTPAD GLITCHES HAVE STOPPED THE CHANGES GOING THROUG... More

Introduction
Mine.
Desicions
Pigface
Casper the Friendly Ghost
Lust
Macon Bacon
Blood Hound
Have Fun
Attention Stealer
Run Bitch
Mofo Sauce
Wanted.
(>'o')>
❤️
Jesse
I'm Not A People Person
Regret
Really?
Love?
If You Just Wanted Me Bang You Then You Should Of Just Told Me
9+10=21
Almost There
Would You?
6 Feet Under
Best Christams Present Ever
Not So Far Away
He's Alive Right?
The End
BONUS CHAPTER
**READ**
Sequel

Shit Hit The Fan

7.9K 318 21
By beastlyx

A/N #tbt!! My favorite song back when I was younger!! Who's That Chick-David Guetta ft. Rihanna.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

BLAINE POV:

" I know that you want me, Blaine. It's simple. Just tell Delfy that you're not interested in her, then just reject her." Emma purrs while sitting on my lap. I push her off of me and she lands on the floor with a shocked expression.

This is the second time she's snuck into the house today and I honestly don't know how she does it. I have the security system activated 24/7. If even that can't keep her out, then even I'm starting to be a little scared of her. She's gone totally insane.

" Do this for poor little Evan." She pouts and puts a hand over her heart.

I let out the most deadliest growl I could, some picture frames in my office falling to the floor. I stalked over to her and pulled her up by the hair. I slammed her into the wall. " Don't you dare bring Evan into this! He's innocent, never did anything wrong. The only one that made a mistake here was me."

" He was our son! How could I not bring him into this!? He meant the world to me! We had everything planned out for us. We loved each other! I thought I could fix what we had between us when he...died. But then you went off and found your mate! How do you think it makes me feel?!? One minute you say ' I love you' and the next you're not even breathing in my direction!"

She lets out and exasperated breath and bangs her head against the wall. I loosen my grip on her but don't completely let go. Sobs rack her body and she screams in agony. " My son! Evan!"

I would actually feel sorry for her- if it wasn't that she was a little bitch.

I let her go and she collapsed to the floor, rolling into a ball.

***

I sat at my desk staring at her. Emma has been crying on the floor of my office now for a whole hour. I didn't feel like interrupting her waterworks, she needed to get everything out.

Of course I loved her at one point of my life. But we were young, we didn't know what we were doing. I don't want to say Evan was a mistake. He wasn't.

Emma sat up from the floor and pointed an accusing finger at me. " I'm going to kill that little man-stealing, she-devil, mate of yours!"

She could try, but she won't touch a hair on our mate's head while I'm still alive. I'd die for her.

She wiped her tears away and stood up from the floor. She stalked over to me and smashed her lips onto mines. It was short and rough but she pulled away content. " Yum, I missed that little taste of yours." She winked and turned around, walking out of my office. Slamming the door shut. Bipolar, much?

I leaned back in my chair and stared up at my ceiling.

My life is fucked.

DELFY POV

I stood in shock as Emma barged into my room looking like the spawn of satan. Her face was bright red and tear stained. She constantly kept sniffing, seeing as fresh tears were now streaming down her face.

I of course heard the conversation downstairs. Well it can't be a conversation, it was more like a heated argument. I couldn't help but feel guilty, I was probably the main reason why Emma is so... broken. I didn't know she was still desperate to be with Blaine.

" You sly little bitch. I tried, I tried being friends with you, but you kept annoying the shit of me! How would you like it if I just popped into your life and stole the man you loved!?! Blaine and I could of actually worked out... If you hadn't come along! I mean I don't know what so special about you..."

She crept up to me and ran a claw along my throat, drawing blood. The cut healed quickly and I got off my bed. " I'm not looking to start a fight with you Emma. And I didn't steal anyone from you, from my knowledge, you guys weren't doing well anyway."

She growled, " Don't talk about my relationship with Blaine, we were a great couple. Of course, until you came along..." She gave me a dirty look.

I smelled his sweet intoxicating scent storming up the stairs. He ran into my room and looked around frantically until his eyes landed on us, specifically me. He ran over and pushed me behind him.

" Move out of the way, baby. Don't you see I'm trying to get our wonderful relationship back!?! We could have another child and name him Evan, we could be the happy family we planned on being. JUST KILL HER ALREADY DAMMIT!!"

She pounced on Blaine, scratching and trying to get to me. In seconds, Blaine has her pinned to the floor. He extended his canines and bit into her neck, not deep enough to kill her but to get her unconscious. She stopped squirming and lay still on the ground. Blaine picked her up bridal style and turned to me. " I'll bring her back to the pack house."

I nodded and watched as he left.

What just happened? My wolf asked inmy mind.

Shit just hit the fan. I responded.

•~•

That night, I couldn't feel safe as I slept. Blaine, Archie, and Casper all left with the best trackers and best warriors in the pack to go look for Leslie.

That meant I was all alone in this huge house...

I didn't feel quite comfortable falling asleep especially with what happened this afternoon. I heard that Emma was unconscious for 3 hours but finally woke up. I know she probably doesn't remember a lot but he does remember her hate for me. That's why I'm lying on my back, cradling a metal baseball bat like it was my baby on my bed.

If I hear just as much as a shuffle outside my room door or downstairs, a bitch is gonna get cut. One hundred percent guaranteed.

Just don't think about it. I told the pack members to keep a close eye on her.

That was what Blaine said when I tried to convince him not to leave me alone with a psychopath on the loose. But he left me alone anyway, saying that ' he needed to do his duty as alpha and go look for Leslie.'

I mean, don't get me wrong, I want Leslie to be found and brought back home, I don't have anything against her. She is Casper's mate after all. But Blaine just couldn't say home for one night. I could be in grave danger right now! I've been seeing shadows of people in this house, way before this afternoon.

I feel like we're being watched when we're eating dinner. It's really weird.

I heard the door shutting downstairs an someone locking it. Then I heard the kitchen light switch coming on an someone stomping up the stairs. I slowly got out of bed and crept down the stairs. There was shuffling in the kitchen and hushed voices.

I held the bat above my head and looked around the corner. Casper and Blaine were huddled at the kitchen sink, having an argument. " I told you to get her! It's your fault she's still not rescued!" Blaine snapped at a defeated looking Casper.

" How could I get her if they were guarding the pack house!?!" Casper cried.

" I told you I was going to take them down and then we could run inside and-" Blaine stopped in the middle of his sentence and sniffed the air. His head snapped in my direction and I sucked in a breath. There was no point in running, he already knows I've been eavesdropping.

" You can come out." He says.

I step into the kitchen, baseball bat still in my hand. They both give me weird looks and I shrug, " I thought you guys were Emma."

Casper give us a confused look and Blaine waves him off, telling him he'll explain later.

" No, Emma is not going to hurt you. Go back upstairs and rest." Blaine orders sternly. Though I stay still in my spot. He let out a murderous growl, expecting me to be scared and run, though I still held my ground. He starts walking towards me while still talking to Casper.

" We'll talk about this tomorrow, I'm not done." He points at Casper-who is already out the door. Blaine throws me over his shoulder and starts walking up the stairs. " I don't why you have to be so difficult..." He muttered more to himself then to me.

I expected him to make a turn to my room, but instead, he walked into his room and threw me onto the bed.

He then walked into his bathroom, a couple seconds later, the shower turned on. I stayed there on his bed-which strongly smelled like him-pouting at the ceiling. About 15 minutes later, he same out only in boxers. His 6 pack on display. He walked over to the bed, oblivious to the fact that I was basically eye raping him.

He got in bed and slung and arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

I fell asleep, finally, actually feeling safe.

*~*

" Pst, Jessie, pst." I whispered.

He sprung awake and looked around frantically, then his eyes landed on me and he calmed down. We did the usual, I gave him the plate of breakfast, he ate, we talked, and then I left. As I walked outside, I bumped into someone. I looked up only to find Emma. My eyes widened and I stepped back a little.

" What are you doing here? This isn't the first time I've seen you here." I say.

She snorts and glares at me. Yeah, she really hates me. " I should be asking you the same thing. Didn't your little mate ban you from coming near the dungeons?"

" What Blaine doesn't know won't kill him, besides, I got as much of a right being here as you do. I'm Luna and your just a pack member,"

She scoffed and pushed me back. " Your not officially luna. Blaine still hasn't mated with you or marked you yet, I'm should be luna here because we've already done both of those things!"

That one hurt.

I knew he mated with Emma, but he marked her??

I shook my head and pushed past her, walking back to the house. Once inside, I sneaked into the kitchen and put the plate in the sink before somebody saw me. Blaine has been in his office the whole morning, leaving me to do anything I want. I was a little hesitant to go visit Jesse, what with Emma hating my guts.

I just planned to give him his food and leave, not encountering Emma once. But like always, my plan backfired. On my way out of the kitchen, I bumped into Archie. He had a bag in his hand, full of some clothes Blaine had Jerry- a random pack member-buy at the mall for Archie. He was moving into the pack house, and soon, Leslie would be moving in too, once she returns. But if Casper accepts her, she will hopefully move in with him.

He smiled shyly at me and I smiled back. I then proceeded walking to where I was planning on going. I didn't bother knocking, I barged right into his office. As usual, he was sitting at his desk. A bunch of folders were spread around and he kept looking through papers.

His eyes flickered up and met mines, "I'm busy right now..."

" What are you doing?" I asked as I took a seat on the couch on the other side of his office. " Looking for some lost files, they were stolen."

" What were they?"

He locked eyes with me again, as if the whole world depended on those files. " They were files that proves I'm alpha and Casper is beta of this pack. Without them, we could loose our title, and then the pack splits up or everyone becomes rogue." He explained while rummaging through a new stack of papers.

" We have to renew them in a month and we haven't found them yet, I need a lot of focus here, so if you can please leave..."

He held a piece of paper up and then slammed it back down.

" I could help if you want." I offer, though he looks at me like I'm an alien, " No, get out." He orders.

I raise my hands up in surrender and leave muttering, " your loss..."

He slams the door in my face.

Jerk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 18.1K 26
"I could never hate you," I blurt out. Her head snaps up, and I see the hope twinkling in her eyes, which made it harder to say, "But it's just my wo...
402K 13.7K 33
[In editing] After the death of her parents, a female She-wolf, Selyen Stormrage was supposed to be the next Alpha but due to her age, her uncle too...
954 55 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...