You Stole My Heart

By Storm-And-Snow

Nerdy, invisible and unpopular, Sarah wishes for everything she doesn't have-including football star hottie Z... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
EPILOGUE UPDATE!!!!

CHAPTER THIRTY

208 6 3
By Storm-And-Snow

Look like a princess, treated like a trophy.

There has only been one time ever in my life where I was anxious beyond belief. Not when I heard my parents fight for the first time. Not the next day at school after Sabrina announced my bra less chest. None of those were as bad as right now.

"Janine! Tom! This place is amazing. A little bit more Mickey Mouse than I'd like but it's just incredible." Mom says walking from her room. "Are these the twins? Oh you two are adorable. Sarah! Daniella! Come meet our 'roommates'." Mom says laughing, like her comment was funny. She's obviously missing the look of pure horror on my face.

Daniella walks in from the girls room with Kevin and mom gives her a devious glare. She turns to Zac's mom and her perky smile snaps back. "So this is my group. This is Sarah. Daniella. Shane, Sarah's boyfriend and Kevin, Daniella's boyfriend. You know how young love can't be separated."

Zac's smirk twitches a little when mom introduces Shane.

Zac's mom walks in from behind him, almost tripping over the luggage. "Hi there. Well I'm Janine. You know my husband Mary." She says gesturing to the man next to her wearing a blue floral shirt and khakis. "The twins, Mia and Sean and my oldest Zachary."

"Mom!" Zac hisses. She rolls her eyes and continues. "I mean Zac. Teens these days, always wanting to use some other name, rather than their own. We named him after his great uncle."

Zac sighs. "No one cares mom."

Once again Mrs. Cornelio rolls her eyes at her son. "I'm so glad we're on this trip together. The penthouse does look amazing. Have you organized the room arrangements yet?"

"Yes well the adults will take the two main suites. Yours is right next to ours, en suite bathroom as well." Mom says guiding the Cornelio's through our penthouse. "The kids have been divided as well, girls will be in one room, Daniella, Sarah and Mia. With the boys in the other, Shane, Zac and Sean; and because they're weren't enough beds, Kevin agreed to sleep on the pull out couch in the boys room. Is that okay?"

I hear Daniella mumble "no" but not loud enough for mom to hear.

"Yes, that's perfect! Well let's go and get settled and then check out we can still see. Unless you've already made plans." She says, walking towards her suite.

"Yes well I was going to find out about the spa, and if there is any space available for a detox massage or full body scrub..."

Mr. Cornelio speaks up. "Gareth and I were going to check out the Haunted Mansion with Sean, you know do some boy things, maybe go to the Cars motorway. Zac, you and Shane want to join us?"

Zac dramatically flops down onto the couch and shuts his eyes. "I'm good thanks dad. I'm pretty tired from the flight. Didn't get enough sleep with that baby crying. So I'll chill here for a bit and maybe go check out the hotel."

Zac's dad mutters something about how economy class people can't keep their babies quite on a flight and I can't help but roll my eyes. Even though I'm technically one of them, super super rich people can be really stuck up.

"Mary if you don't mind, I think I'll join you at the spa. My seat on the plane really messed up my neck." Mrs. Cornelio says.

"Of course!" Mom says enthusiastically. After that fight with dad, her flight wasn't that enjoyable either. "And you kids, any plans? Are you going with your Dad and Sean, Mia?"

The excited little girl's face drops a little. "I really wanted to go and get dressed up like a princess mom!"

Mrs. Cornelio looks saddened at the thought of not going to the spa. "it's okay sweetie, we've got the whole week to do that. Why don't you stay here with Sarah?"

Mia looks sad but seems happier at the mention of my name. Mom turns to the surprisingly excited Daniella and Kevin. "What are you exciting plans?"

"Well, Kevin and I are going to head out and check out the shops. Plus Kevin's a bit an adrenaline junkie so we're gonna try and get onto the Tower or Terror. See you guys later." Daniella grabs her bag and jacket and run out the door with Kevin. It's nice to see her loosening up a bit. There's no time to try and act like a mature young adult in Disneyland.

"You Sarah?" Says mom.

"Well I wanna pack my stuff away, also maybe check reception. Make this place feel more Christmas-y. I heard they do personalized stockings. So I'm gonna go and check that stuff"

"Okay well, everyone's got enough money and your cells. So you should be fine. We will see you later then."

Heading out the door, Mrs. Cornelio calls out to me. "If there's any with Mia, a problem or she's sick, Zac's got my number."

"Sure no problem Mrs. Cornelio."

She laughs. "Oh honey, please call me Janine."

Zac groans on the couch and Janine knows it's her cue to leave. "Bye then you guys, have fun!" She closes the door behind her and the room is silent. Shane is still holding my hand and kisses my forehead before walking into his room.

I sigh. "Okay so what do you guys wanna do? We're in Disneyland and last thing I want to do is be stuck inside."

"Well I really just wanted to sit here in this stuffy hotel suite the whole vacation." Zac says sarcastically.

"Asshole." I mutter and stomp off to Shane, who sees my look of annoyance and pulls me into a bear hug. "It's okay babe. The great thing about this is, we're not stuck in a boring hotel with nothing to do; and I've actually got some ideas that will keep us busy." He says and smirks at me.

"Do you really think your seductive voice is working on me?"

"Yeah I do; and I'll prove it to you." He tackles me to his bed and playfully places kisses all over my neck while tickling me. "Shane! Shane stop! Haha... That's not funny. You know how ticklish I am!" I gasp through laughs. He saddles himself over me and pulls my hands over my head. My laughter ends and when Shane slowly leans his head forward to kiss me, we hear someone clearing their throat in the doorway.
"Well if you two are going to be intimate, please go it in someone else's room." Zac says walking in with his luggage. Shane and I share a groan. This was going to be one tragically long afternoon.

"Hey to you to Zac." Shane says snarling.

"Are we really going to sit in the penthouse all afternoon, because I sure as hell don't want to." I pout, sitting on the couch next to Shane.

"Babe, I know you want to go get made up by that princess place. I'm not saying I'm gonna go with you but have fun. I'll maybe go grab some food downstairs"

"You really are the best you know that right?"

"I think you'll have to show me one more time how amazing I am." I softly laugh and kiss him full on before being rudely interrupted again by groaning. Shane and I stop and sigh before I get off the couch and head to the girls room to find Mia. I mumble 'buzz kill' as I walk past Zac, loud enough for him to hear.

***
Mia sits in our room checking out the Disneyland parade and appearance schedule. "Hey Sarah."

"Hey Mia, okay..." I begin, sitting on her bed. "...I didn't want to say anything earlier, but I really want to go and be made up like Belle."

"OMG really?" She joyfully asks.

"Yeah! Okay so get warm and let's go."

I put on a pair of my grey jeans, black ankle boots and cream jacket. When I get to the boys room, there's a tense silence. "Hey guys, so Mia and I are going out. We should be back in a few hours. While we're gone, if you're not going to do anything fun, why don't you go and find out if you can make this place more....festive. See you."

"Bye babe." Shane calls as I leave and only get a "have fun Mia" from Zac. I swear I'm going to punch him before this trip is over.

***

We arrive back from the boutique, fully beautified. It was an incredible experience, and I'm glad I got to do it with Mia. She's the sweetest, most adorable girl in the world. Naturally I thought she'd want to be made up as Elsa but apparently being Elsa twice is just 'not cool', so she went with Cinderella and I went with Belle. It was just amazing.

And then we got back to the penthouse.

Opening the door, screaming fills the room.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm trying to put the star on top of the tree."

"Bro, that's my job. Plus, I wouldn't need to find a step ladder to reach the top of the tree."

"You're really are a moron. We're the same height!"

"You're one to be talking, nitwit."

Shane and Zac's faces are inches apart, both raging with fury.

"What are you guys doing!!" I scream. Their rage turns to shock when they see Mia and I. "Here Mia." I say giving her our shopping bags. "Go to our room and I'll join you to check out the stuff we bought now."

Mia leaves and the two idiots stand next to a gorgeous white Christmas tree, still in shock. "Why the hell are you guys at each other's throats over a damn Christmas tree!"

Shane begins. "Well we took your idea and went down to reception, and asked if they do like Christmas decorations. They got this tree and things to put on it. So when Zac and I finished decorating the tree, I wanted to put the star on top, but this idiot said he thinks I'd topple the tree down if I did it; and as you can see we kinda got into a argument."

"Well it is true. Obviously your boyfriend over here would is too clumsy to do anything properly."

"That makes no sense and you're just as clumsy as uncoordinated as I am. Trust me I've seen you play football, you're not as great as everyone thinks"

I don't think I've ever seen Zac more furious in his life. I can see this getting ugly and before a fight breaks out, I step in between the now really close to each other teenage guys. "Okay break it up you too. I don't care where you go or what you do but stay away from each other."

I hear keys unlocking the door and they guys instinctively step away. I'm pretty sure Shane doesn't want to give my parents a bad impression of himself.

Both moms and dads walk through the door and Zac is already in the kitchen, scouring the mini fridge.

"Hey you kids, have fun this afternoon? Oh the tree looks lovely, but you guys have forgotten the star on the top." Thanks Janine. Really big help.

Going down for dinner, the table is full of talking from the parents and the twins, Dani and Kevin still haven't gotten back yet and Zac, Shane and I still haven't said a word to each other. I'm still in my Belle costume, not feeling like a princess at all.

"So, did you guys have a good day?" Mom says finishing a forkful of her Caesar salad.

No one says anything, so I'm the only one to speak. "Yeah it was a really good day. Getting done like a princess and all and then doing the tree."

"Well that's great honey. Just make sure you guys get a good night sleep. Tomorrow we head out for a full day of 'magic'." Or a full day of complete madness. Either one is possible.

***

I wake up in the middle of the night, hardly able to feel my feet. I must of pulled the blanket up too far. I get up and go to the main penthouse living area and am startled when I see the light of the mini fridge illuminating in the darkness.

Someone grabs a water and closes the fridge door.

"Um hey." I say nervously and walk towards the lamp in the corner of the room. Switching it on, this shirtless person stands there in their boxers startled to see me. I try not to swoon but it's one of the harder things I've had to do half asleep.

"Hey, didn't expect to see you up so early."

"Yeah same here."

There's an awkward silence before he speaks again. "Listen about last night, I'm really sorry. It's just that he brings out the worst in me and I didn't want you to see that."

"It's okay, just forget about it. Look I'm gonna go back to bed because it still feels like it's 11:00 pm. See you.. Later then?"

"Night babe." He says with a smirk.

"Night.... Zachary and you can't call me that." I switch off the light saunter back to my room.

He called me babe...

**************************************************************************************************

Hey all!!!!!

Soo were are in Disneyland!!!

How much of an idiotic fight was that!!! Who fights over a Christmas tree star!!! Unless you're 5 and younger maybe...

What did you guys think? We would really really love some feedback from you guys!

Also, as usual please don't forget to comment aaaand if it's not too much trouble, please please tell any other of your friends on Wattpad who you think may love this book, about this book.

Thank you guys for all your growing support. It's been incredible!!!

This chapter dedication goes to : neenbeen. There were one of our first fans so thank you for beginning our support.

Love you guys!!!

Once again thank you!!

Get ready for more drama in 'magic land'!!!

xoxo
Storm and Snow❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356 52 28
When Summer Write a teenage girl finds herself falling for her childhood best friend Tyler Scott does she tell him or does Summer's future with her...
19.6K 108 21
Ever since Lana was little, it's just been her and her mom. Wanting to be closer to her family in South Carolina, they decide to move. One little iss...
3.4K 932 43
Cover and banner credit goes to @AlateSchmetterling ***** With the last year of school looming, Hannah...
358K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...