CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Flopping onto my bed, I'm so glad to be back in my room. Spending time by myself is really something I missed these few days. After arriving back into the house, no one says a word to each other and head straight to up to their rooms. At 5pm in the afternoon, I drop all my bags on the floor, change into the comfiest clothes I can find and jump straight into bed and right into dreamland.

I wake up the next morning with beam of sunlight shining into my eyes. I swear, it the worst way to wake up. Slowly making my way downstairs, the familiar smell of pancakes fills the kitchen. I walk in and find Carley squeezing fresh orange juice and Blake almost landing a pancake on the ceiling.

"CARLEY!! BLAKE" I can't hold in my excitement and run towards my friends.

"Sarah! We've missed you so much!" Carley says dropping the orange on the floor and embraces me in a hug. Once finished with the last pancake, Blake does the same.

"I've missed you guys too, I would've called but my sister forgot to pack my charger and Dani refused to let me use hers, so after the first day I was disconnected!" I say.

"Oh it's cool, no worries. So how was Disneyland? Anything dramatic or magical happen?"

"Ugh, that's all that happened! Not one day where it was plain Disney fun. Let's finish your super breakfast and then I'll tell you guys the full story up in my room. There's something's I'd rather not let the rest of the household hear."

We all grab a plate of pancakes and some OJ.

"Okay first I need to know. Who were you're mysterious roommates? Was it Sabrina's family." Carley says sitting on my desk chair with her legs on my bed.

"No! It was Zac's!! I spent Christmas with Zac!!"

Carley's jaw drops and Blake almost chokes on the pancake in his mouth. "Are you serious?" Carley says.

"Yep. Plus he knew all along. He walked into the penthouse we were staying in, with a look of satisfaction on his face. He must of seen my look of pure horror."

"Okay, now you definitely need to tell us everything that happened in Disneyland. This is going to be hilarious!" Blake says laughing.

"Shut up!" I slap him of the arm and take a gulp of my juice before explaining everything that happen of the trip; the penthouse, Zac's family, the princess boutique, the Christmas tree incident... Everything. Well almost everything. I didn't actually tell her what happened between Zac and I. I stopped when I told them about the movie, and just said I fell asleep at the end.

When I'm finished, the room is quiet and I wait for a response from them.

"Wait so you didn't get to do the Jedi training." Blake says wide eyed

I groan and roll my eyes. Blake is a great friend but as always he's still a guy.

"Look babe I think it's time for some girl time. Why don't you go home and finish your Chemistry studying. I'll call you later,Kay?" Carley says half picking up Blake and pushing him through the door.

Blake says goodbye and leaves Carley and I in the room. I pull my knees to my chest and Carley sits on the bed across from me. "So what really happened between you and Zac. You had a weird look on your face after telling us about the movie, so obviously you falling asleep isn't all that happened?"

"Well, Shane was actually the one who fell asleep. When the movie ended, Zac and I kinda had a DMC."

Carley gives me questioning glare. "A what?"

"Oh right sorry, Deep Meaningful Conversation. I've spent too much time with Zac's younger sister."

"Okay. Carry on. What was said in the 'DMC'?"