MINE

By Tress99

I instantly open my eyes when I feel someone closing my mouth with his big hand.I couldn't scream,I don't kno... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31

Part 10

4K 100 9
By Tress99

JORDAN POV

After I've done my work, I exit my office, wanting to see my baby girl. As soon as I'm out, smells of lavender hit my nose stril. Someone clean the floor and it's definitely Adelle. I smile, so now she listen to me.

I like the smells of lavender, it so intoxicating and calming. I made my way to our room hoping to find her there showering. Just the thought of it making me twitch in anticipation.

I open the room door, only to be blessed with far more beautiful sight. She's asleep on a bed with only a towel covering her body maybe exhausted from cleaning the house. Why Adelle? Why did you always tortured me like this? I'm battling with my inner self not to devour her right now. All the erotic scene playing in my head right now, making me even harder.

I close the door. No! You can wait! You have to wait. I talk to myself. I rub my face with my palm and walk away to the kitchen. I need to keep myself busy.

I just can't think of anything beside her. Her petite gorgeous body, her black straight hair falling from her face, her plump red lips, her white milky skin that I will definitely suck and leave some love bite later.

I can't help but thinking about her while preparing some dinners. I want to cook some carbonara spaghetti.

After I finish cooking, I walked out from the kitchen to the dinning area and I see Adelle standing on a starecase. It startled me a bit but I quickly hid it.

"Hey baby, come and let's eat"

She walked to the dinning area and pull a chair. Her face look puffy, but she still look beautiful and cute.

"Still sleepy?"

She frown,

" How'd you know I'm sleeping just now?"

Oops!

" I came to our room and saw you asleep,"

She looked at me with wide eyes.
"You didn't do anything right?"

I smirk.
"If I have done something, you won't be here right now, darling" I said while setting the table.

She just nod and begin to eat.
" So now you can control your lust eh?"

That's so random.
" Just for this time, next time, I will let my beast to devour you"

I can see that her whole body tense. But she didn't respond, instead she quietly eating her food.

After dinners, she left to go to our bedroom, while I go to my office to make a call.

"Hey...you got the document ready?"

...someone speaking through the phone....

"Good, put it in my office, and send it to me tommorow at 10 a.m."

......

" Oh, how's her mother?"

.....

"Good, just wait for my instructions"

I end the call and put my phone away. I lean onto my chair. Soon, Adelle will officially be mine. And I can't wait for that day to come. I smile.

I touch my phone screen to unlock it showing my Adelle beautiful face on screen. I never gets tired of staring at it. Pictures that I stole from her Instagram.

I do sounds crazy but I'm not. I just getting impatient lately. All about Adelle driving me crazy. I just can't wait anymore. I do have reason why I did this to her, well I have this crazy family tradition that in order for me to get part of my father's wealth, I have to have legal wife and kids. Yeah, you heard me right? Adelle is the perfect woman for me, as I have crush on her long time ago. It's not that I cared about my father's wealth, cause I built my own company too but still rely on my father's company. I just can't see my hardwork fall apart right before my eyes because of rivalry between my stepbrothers.

I place my phone in my suitcase, secure it as I'm afraid that Adelle found it.

I locked this office and walked to our bedroom. I can see that she's laying on  bed. I grab my towels and walked to the bathroom.

After showering, I wrapped my towel on my waist. I walked out from the bathroom to the wardrobe, I'd dress up as I can feel someone watching me.

"You like what you see?" I said smirking. I turn around only to find Adelle switching side. I grin.

" I know you can't resist my hotness babe," I said while drying my hair with the towel. She keep quiet. I put my towel onto the hanger and I begin to climb the bed. I lay beside her bending my elbow to support my head facing her. I watched her beautiful face through the dim light of the head lamp. She flinch as I caressing her cheek and kiss her forehead.

" Goodnight babe" I said then I turn to switch of the lamp.

.......

Adelle POV

The morning light wake me up from my peaceful slumber. I can feels his breath fanned my neck, his mascular arm hugging my waist tightly, seems like not to let go anytime soon now.

Strangely, I feel safe whenever he hugged me, so I stay for about a minute until he stirred and woke up.

"Good morning, babe" He said while caressing my hair.

" Morning, I'm gonna take shower now" I said then I get off from the bed and walked to the bathroom.

After I done with my things, I dress myself with short pants and cotton t-shirt and I walked to the kitchen.

I smell some pancakes and coffee. I pull the chairs and sit. He come from the kitchen and hand me a plate of 3 pieces of pancakes.

"You want some coffee?" He asked me.

I respond with "No, I'm not really a coffee drinker" I'm surprised that he didn't know that, maybe he miss a few things about me.

He frown, probably not liking that he missed information about me.
"Ohh, I didn't remember that" He said more to himself. He proceed what he do at the kitchen and I just eat my breakfast in silence.

He sit Infront of me after he finished and hand me a cup of hot chocolate. We eat in silence, none of us speak until I break the awkward silence.

"The maids are not cooking today?"
I asked out of curiosity.

"No, " he said simply.

Hmm, luckily he knows how to cook.
After I finish my breakfast, I sit in the living room watching tv. He said that I can watch tv and I can move freely in this house, except for the outside. Well, not that I can escape since I'm thousand of kilometers away from home.

I watched some Netflix movie for about an hour, then suddenly I heard a knock from the front door. What is that? I hope it's a police. I stand up from the sofa but Jordan came from nowhere and told me to sit still. I roll my eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes on me" He give me a warning look.

He open the front door and I heard he speaks with someone, then the conversation end and he close the front door. Well, that's not a police I guess.

He come towards me with an envelope and smile. What's that? Is that my mother health report?
He sit Infront of me and hand me the envelope.

" Here, the agreement letter"

I frown, well this is not good. I take it and read.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

AS WE DISCUSS, I WILL LET ADELLE MOORE TO COME HOME TO HIS PARENT WITH A FEW CONDITIONS.

1. AFTER ONE MONTH, SHE HAS TO COME BACK TO ME FULLY COMMITED.

2.DURING THAT TIME, I CAN FREELY ASK HER ANYTHING WITHOUT ANY OBJECTION INCLUDING STAYING AT MY PLACE.

3. YOU ARE NOT ALLOW TO WORK AND ATTENDING SCHOOL. YOU WILL BE HOME SCHOOL WITH MY CHOICE OF TUTOR.

4. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO THE POLICE.

Shit! What kind of conditions is this.
" This seems like benefits you more than me" I grip the paper.

" Better than nothing right?" He smirked. I feels like I wanna punch him in the face.

" So, if I sign this, I can go now?"

"Yes, after you sign it, we can fly to your home"

A smile escaping my lips. I grabbed a pen and proceed to sign but I stop. I look him in the eyes.

" Are you still gonna pay for my mother medical expenses? "

" Of course, including the tutor. You don't have to worry about money, darling, ask me and I will give it to you"

I don't care about money, I only cared about my mother's health. I hope by doing this, she will be fine.

I signed the agreement with heavy heart. I don't have much of a choice right?

______________________________________

Note: Thank you for reading my book : ) I'm extremely happy seeing someone reading my book.

Have a nice day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497 24 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
317K 2.6K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...
148K 2.7K 41
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
166 0 10
I swallow, rolling my hips forward to try and relieve some of the pressure. What the fuck is wrong with me? His need to dominate me has me soaking we...