He's a Demigod ✔️

By Atlantaes

"You were supposed to be a bath bomb!" "Well turns out its your lucky day, sweetheart, cause you just got som... More

i. Why Me?
1~ Womanizer of the Four Winds
2~A Blender Tries to Eat Jungkook
3~Warm the Bed
4~The Full Glory of a Bath Bomb
5~Pegasus' Summoning Hotline Number
6~Poseidon is a Man Hoe
7~Papi Chulo is a Fat Burrito
8~Zeus Has a Bird Kink
9~ Tackling Old Men in the Park
10~Blender of Certain Death
11~Toilet Teleportation is a No Go
13~Jungkook's Sales Are 100% Clothes Off
14~100%, No Doubt About It, Gay As Can Be
15~ You in Danger
16~ "PUT DOWN THE MAILMAN"
17~ Draw You In
18~ Shut Up and Dance With Me
19~ I Hope You Become Cerberus' Chew Toy!
20~ Oh Great, MORE Demigods
21~Debut of the Vacuum of the Black Void
22~Sleeping Together
23~ Like A Jigsaw Puzzle
24~ Clip-Clop Legs and Chin Potato
25~ Phone Call About Yee-Haw
26~ Cheese Grater Scratcher
27~Jimin Express is not Responsible for Infires
28~Surreality Reality
29~Yoongi is a Bikini Beach Girl
30~The Microwave of Doom
31~Edge of the Ocean
32~Casually Choking on a Toothbrush
33~Taste of the Ocean
34~ I Have A What Now??
35~ Psst, You're Drooling
36~ Mark of Poseidon
37~Calm Thyself Mortal
38~ The Calling
39~ Apples & Oranges & Bananas, Oh My!
40~Let's End This
41~ A Bargain Struck
42~ A Cup of Tea
43~ Now You See Me
44~ SPEAK MOTHER(13+ WORD)!!
Epilogue
[Bonus Chapter 1:] Can I Have This Dance?
[Bonus Chapter 2:] He's a Demigod
[Special Chapter:] Prince of the Dead
What's Next?
[Bonus Special:] Merry Christmas

12~ Vacuum of the Black Void

104K 6.6K 8.1K
By Atlantaes

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

[Narrator's POV]
The satyr dragged himself painfully down the dark alley. Warring emotions between hate and dread tore at him.

It was night out and barely any humans were on the streets. He'd shed his weak costume of flannel and overalls and was limping in the empty streets with his furry legs displayed for all to see. It was a risk, but after being chucked out the window by that damn son of Poseidon and spending all afternoon picking thorns out of his skin and hide, the satyr was beyond caring.

Just the thought of Poseidon's son made him bare his teeth in fury. He had been following the demigod and his little Mortal pet all day, hoping to catch them unawares. Unfortunately he'd been the one caught unawares.

Now deep apprehension gnawed at his stomach as he reached the end of the alley. He'd failed his mission. The Mistress was not going to be happy at all.

Stiffly, the satyr got down on one knee and bowed. "My Lady." His shrill voice echoed harshly off the alley. "I have come."

At first silence greeted him and for a moment hope rose in the satyr. Maybe the Mistress had an unexpected mission and was gone. Or better yet she'd returned to Olympus temporarily.

His hope was quickly dashed as the sound of clicking heels reverberated off the alley walls. it took all his might not to curl into a miserable ball.

"Where is he?" The female voice behind him hissed.

"He... ah, uh...." The satyr fumbled for words.

But the Mistress wasn't having it. In a flash her cold grip grabbed one of the satyr's horns and pain exploded into his skull.

He cried out as the Mistress invaded his mind and sifted through all his memories in the past few hours. Scenes flashed through his mind— sneaking into the house, hiding the notecard, following the Mortal and Poseidon's son (the Mistress hissed when Poseidon's son's face appeared), being tackled, water, the window...

"He threw you out a window?"

The satyr released a breath when the tight grip on his horn melted away. He nodded, shamefully.

I don't like it." The Mistress bared her teeth, turning back onto subject. "Why is he staying with that Mortal? It's almost as if he's enjoying himself with her."

"He probably just wants to get in her pants," the satyr couldn't help but mutter.

"No, this is different," the Mistress muttered venomously under her breath. "He's protecting her."

The satyr's eyes snapped wide open. "But that's impossible!" He gasped. "He doesn't protect women. He's the Womanizer of the Four Winds!"

"Don't call him that!" The Mistress yowled in rage.

The satyr whimpered and cowered to the ground as the sound of rumbling thunder accompanied the woman's outrage cry. "I'm sorry, Mistress," he groveled. "I'm sorry!"

The Mistress began pacing, her heels clicking against the pavement sharply. "He was mine. He is mine. I will have him back and I will have his entire. His heart and soul, everything, will belong to me," she derided viciously. "Satyr!"

"Yes Mistress!" The satyr straightened.

"We have work to do." A cold smirk was creeping up the Mistress' delicate mouth. "I think it's time we paid our little Mortal girl, Y/N, a visit."

➴➵➶➴

[Your POV]
"Y/N!!!!"

"Will you relax?" I sighed heavily at Jungkook's agonized wail. "It's your fault for ordering espresso in the first place."

I was shopping before my afternoon classes and this time I'd allowed Jungkook to accompany me. It turned out Poseidon's son loved shopping and I'd bought several new outfits for him. Then we'd stopped at a coffeeshop for my daily dose of caffeine and Jungkook had curiously ordered plain espresso. Long story short: it did not go well.

We were now walking to the next store and Jungkook was all but running around me, whining about the lingering taste of the coffee on his tongue.

"It's so gross," he complained as he circled me for what felt like the hundredth time. His tongue kept flicking out and he continuously wiped his mouth with the back of his hand in disgust.

"There's a water fountain in the store we're going to," I told him. "You can drink some water there."

Abruptly he threw his arms around me and clung tightly like a koala. "This is all your fault!" He whined in my ear. "You did this to me. Fix me, Y/N!"

"Jungkook, get off," I grumbled. Flashbacks to the last time he wrapped his arms around me seared through my mind. I slapped at his arms around me but he only clung to me tighter and went as far as burying his nose into my neck.

"You smell nice," he mumbled into my skin. My face burned as I felt his hot breath against my neck, lips just barely brushing the sensitive skin. "I wonder, sweetheart, do you taste as nice as you smell?"

At that point I think my cheeks were a wonderful shade of beetroot. The worst part of it all was I almost enjoyed having his solid arms around me. It made me feel almost secure, and the sensation of his hard chest flushed against my back was pleasing. But no. I couldn't think like that. He was just toying with my feelings like he probably did with a million other ladies. And I refused to be played like that. "I wonder, Jungkook, should I introduce you to the Vacuum of the Black Void?"

Jungkook stiffened and he peeked up. "The what of the Black Void?"

I smirked. "The Vacuum of the Black Void. It sucks dirty and unnecessary things up. If I activate it, and it dubs you an unnecessary item in this universe, then it will suck you up into the Black Void of which there is no escape," I said gleefully as I sensed Jungkook swallowing hard.

"B-but... I am very necessary in this universe!" He protested, voice going up an octave at the very end of his sentence.

I glanced over my shoulder. My heart jumped slightly as our noses brushed. His chin rested on my shoulder, big doe eyes immediately swallowing me up as I looked at him. "Perhaps you are Jungkook," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. I could smell the faint wild smell on him that I'd scented when we first met. The smell of ocean under hot sunlight. "But are you willing to test your theory with the vacuum?"

Jungkook pouted slightly. "Do you think I'm necessary in this universe?"

I froze. I hadn't been expecting that question. My stomach twisted at the familiar teasing smirk tugged at Jungkook's mouth as he watched me struggle for an answer.

"Ah," he breathed against my cheek and neck. His eyes darkened slightly as they roamed mine. "So you do think I'm necessary, sweetheart, don't you?" He chuckled, the tremors as his body shook vibrated against me. "I told you, no girl can resist me for long. I knew you'd come around."

And just like that my blush faded and an iciness entered me. I quietly but firmly pulled Jungkook's arms off of me. He immediately frowned at my actions, allowing me to shake him off. "We should finish our shopping soon," I said. "I have to get ready for my afternoon classes anyways."

"Y/N, did I say something—?" Asked Jungkook, brows furrowed.

I cut him off quickly. "Don't worry about it. Let's just wrap up our little outing okay?"

I quickly strode towards the store at the end of the street. A small twinge of pain flared through me. What Jungkook had said just confirmed my suspicions: I was nothing but his next milestone, the next girl for him to overcome and charm her witless. And I refused to be used and belittled like that.

I would not fall for him, or anyone, only to be used and hurt.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.9K 30
HIT #2 IN FANFICTION 🏃🏻‍♀️ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪...
27.3K 1.4K 19
A sookook fanfiction (Completed) Jisoo x Jungkook A story of a simple girl and a rich boy As a daughter of a middle class family Jisoo have to go t...
1.5M 54.7K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
397K 20.8K 20
❝I'm falling for you, Y/N.❞ Jungkook confesses. ❝Are you sure? How do you know it's not Jimin putting a spell on you?❞ You question. ❝He is Aphrodite...