The Daughter of Batiatus:Mark...

By freayamichealson

Many moons ago, on the coldest night of the Republic, Domina Galeria Domitilla lay in bed surrounded by only... More

The Beginning
Characters for season one
The birth of*Helena Aelia Aquila Batiatus*
Quick info
Et Reditus
The Reconciliation: And the Beginning of Fate.
Home? or Hate.
Thank You so much
A Father's Pride
Blessings Amongst the End
Alliance is key in a Mutany
May The Gods Always Reign
Fortune Favors The Bold... Or is it The Dammed?

Entering Woman hood. Becoming A Lanista

394 15 2
By freayamichealson

Three years have passed since I have step foot in Capua or seen my father. I heard he remarried a common woman, I truly hope she comes to think of me as her own child. Growing up without a mother puts a burden on you that I wouldn't wish anyone to bear,and how could anyone expect me to come of age when I've no idea what it means to do just that.

I'm pulled from my slumbered musings, by the feeling of a slight caress, as gentle as feather, on my cheeks. Rousing to a sitting position, as I cracked my eye open. And the first sight I am graciously given is Hector's broad, chiseled chest.

Bashfully I turn over, "Why must you always wake me so improperly Hector"! A familiar deep rumble, better known as Hectors version of stifled laughter, and the shifting of clothing could be heard over my left shoulder.

"Apologies, princess we have reached Capua, a quick pass through the market and we shall reach your father's ludas at night break. Did you wish to continue on or rest for a moment for refreshment"?

Dedicated to my most wonderful Bata: RoxTheFoxtoo
To whom this chapter wouldn't be completed without.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 13K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
86.3K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...