Teachers Pet

By shakira227

Jacob Taylor is a mute teenager with a messed up wolf breed family, a normal half wolf sister and a teacher t... More

Student Teacher : Chapter one
something bad - chapter 2
Questions? - Chapter 3
Am I Reckless - Chapter 4
Dreams and Souls - Chapter 5
Jacob causes me problems- chapter 6
Unwanted visiter- chapter 7
Believe me - Chapter 8
Meeting the Parents - Chapter 9
Dangerous Game - Chapter 10
X marks the spot - Chapter 11
Magic - Chapter 12
Kidnap - Chapter 14
Follow Me - Chapter 15
Fraternizing with the Kidnapers' Son - Chapter 16
Father and Son - Chapter 17
Mating Love - Chapter 18

Jeremy Market my Son - Chapter 13

1.3K 22 3
By shakira227

I hope this looks ok. I made new paragraphs when different people were talking. Either in Jamie's head or out loud. It looked better to me, but it's up to you hoe you want it to appear. Thanks again for allowing me to help!  ;)

Teachers pet

Chapter 13

Jeremy market my son.

Jamie's p.o.v

Watching Jeremy and Jacob made me notice just how much Jeremy looked like us. He made me wonder what our kids would actually look like. Jeremy had my hair color but he nearly had Jacob's eyes.

It was going on ten thirty and Jeremy had said nothing about going home to his actual parents, or even about being tired the whole night.

I yawned into my hand and slipped deeper into the couch. I was fighting to keep my eyes open while I watched Jeremy being chased around the apartment by Jacob. He was threatening to tickle Jeremy if he caught him. I gave a small laugh before I couldn't fight sleep anymore and I let the darkness take over.

*Dream*

"Hey mommy wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see Jeremy laying in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and laid tons of kisses all over his face. "Good morning my handsome little boy." I told him. I loosened my grip on him enough for him to wiggle his small body out of my hold.

"What are we doing today?" He asked me.

"Anything you want we could go get ice cream or we-,"

"CAN WE MAKE SOMETHING USING YOUR MAGIC!?!?"

I laughed at his enthusiasm. I nodded my head. "Anything you want." I told him.

Once I said that he practically dragged me out of my bed and into the living room. "We can make a camp out mommy," he told me.

"Why don't you make it Jeremy," I told him.

"Oh yeah." Running towards the kitchen, he pulled out a water bottle filled with a green liquid and chugged more than half of it before throwing it back into the fridge. Wiggling his fingers over the coffee table in the living room it began to morph into a bon fire. "Jeremy we can't have a fire inside the house," I told him while blowing a gust of air in the direction of the fire, putting it out. Leaving behind a cloud of smoke, I flung the door open with a flick of my finger and made the smoke exit through the door then closed the door. I looked at Jeremy who had a guilty look on his face.

"I'm sorry I forgot mommy." He told me. Tears started trickling down his cheeks. I couldn't stay mad at him.

"It's okay Jeremy." I told him. "We can have a camp out. Outside. Later today, okay?" I asked him.

Willing away his tears Jeremy put on the biggest smile I have ever seen from him. "Daddy, we're going camping today," he said.

Turning around I saw Jacob leaning against the wall. 'We are?' Jacob asked in our head.  Jeremy nodded vigorously.'We're going to have the best camp out ever' he told Jeremy.

*end of dream*

When I woke up I was in my bed with Jacob's arms wrapped around my waist. Then I heard the front door open. Jacob must have, too because he raised up. We both crawled out of the the bed and we walked into the living room. Jacob had his arm out keeping me behind him.

"Who are you?" Jade's voice echoed in the living room. Jacob didn't respond to her, so I took this as my sign to get in front. Moving his arm, I slipped in front of Jacob and faced Jade.

Her long hair was pulled into a painfully tight looking ponytail. She wore a simple blue long sleeves shirt with a sweat heart color. With the shirt she wore a tight fitting blue jean skirt. With a pair of blue converse.

"Where have you been all night? Do you know what time it is?" I asked her.

"I was with Nathan." She told me.

"Okay, from now own I want you home before midnight," I told her.

"Whatever, mother," Jade told me. Walking away from me, I watched her walk into her room through the dark. She flipped on her light switch in her room before slamming the door.

'Teens.' Jacob said in my head. Laughing at him, I grabbed his hand and led him into my room.

"AHHHH!" I heard Jade yell.

Letting go of Jacob's hand I sprinted to Jade's room and flung the door open. It slammed into the wall with such force that I knew for sure that it left a hole.

Jade was standing by her bed with her eyes wide looking at Jeremy in her bed. "Who is this kid, and why is he in my bed?" She asked me.

"Jeremy what are you doing here?" I asked him. I thought he would have gone home by now.

'I guess not.' Jessie's voice sounded in my head. 

"Daddy told me I could sleep in here," Jeremy told me, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Daddy? It's just like my dream. Am I still dreaming?

"Daddy? Your dating someone with a kid?" Jade asked me.

"What? No!" I told her. She eyed me suspiciously then walked out of her room and into the bathroom across the hall. I heard the shower turn on not too long after.

"Why is he calling you daddy?" I asked Jacob, who had followed me to the room when we heard Jade's scream.

'He told me he was an orphan and that he was living by himself, so I told him he could stay with me.' Jacob told me in my head.

I found it impossible to be even the slightest bit mad at him when he was being absolutely sweet. I stood on the tips of my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're so sweet," I whispered in his ear. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he leaned down to kissed my forehead.

Looking into his mesmerizing blue eyes, I found myself getting lost in them. I snapped out of my trance when I heard the sound of little feet shuffling on the ground.

I let go of Jacobs' neck and turned back around to face Jeremy. "Does this mean you're my mommy?" Jeremy asked me looking down at his feet.

'Awww he's so cute,' Jessie told me.

I thought he couldn't be trusted.

'That was before. Be his mommy,' Jessie told me. Practicly forcing me. There was absolutely no arguing this.

I knelt down and spread my arms out and Jeremy came running into my arms, almost knocking me down. He was holding me as tight as his little arms would allow him.  Like he didn't want to lose anything. I felt my shirt start to get wet.

Pulling Jeremy away I looked him in his blue eyes. He looked so sad and maybe a little guilty. Maybe I just imagined it. "What's wrong Jeremy?" I asked him, wiping the traces of tears off his cheek.

"It's nothing," he told me. Wiping the rest of his face himself. "Okay, if you feel like talking you can talk to me. Okay?" I asked him.

"Okay."he told me.

"Do you want some apple juice?" I asked him.

"Yes please." He said. Aww, how sweet. Getting off my knees, I extended my hand out and he grabbed onto it. Leading him into the kitchen, I got two glasses out of the cabinet and poured two equal amounts of juice in each. I handed one to him and kept the other for myself.

We turned around and found Jacob holding his phone. I saw the flash go off and I froze in place. "A warning would have been nice." I told him giving him a blank stare.

'The best pictures are the ones that aren't expected.' He said in my head.

Jeremy finished off his juice and let out a lion yawn. Cute. Placing our cups in the basin of the sink, I then carried him into my room and laid him in the center of my king sized bed.

The moment his head hit the pillow he was out cold. Warm arms wrapped around my waist and I leaned into Jacob's hold. He just felt so right. We fit so perfectly together. He was made for me.

I felt so lucky to have what people have waited their whole lives for. It was an amazing feeling to have the one you love holding you. I have Jacob and I don't plan to ever let him go.

"I love you, Jamie," Jacob whispered in my ear.

"I love you, too, Jacob." I told him. More than he could ever know. Looking down at the child in my bed, that had really become our bed, filled my heart with joy. I had a son with the man I loved. Even if he wasn't technically my son, I knew I would love him just as much.

----------------------------------

So what did you think? Did you like it?

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT,  and FAN!!!!

I really hope every one enjoys reading as much as I enjoy writing it for every one to read soo tell your friends maybe they will enjoy reading to.

-What do you guys think about Jeremy? Do you think he can be trusted?

- What do you guys think about Jamie's mom? What does she have plan?

I'm pretty sure Caroline will be in the next chapter. Maybe a little bit of Simon and Chance to. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
159K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
189K 9.1K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...