Arnav and Khushi- One Shots

Od Arshistan

Series of One Shots on Arnav and Khushi. Více

The Clash
Dil se
The hour of revelation(1)
The hour of revelation (2)
The Refree
The Fun Plan 1
The Fun Plan 2
Geniuss
My Khushi
I Am Because You Are
VM on Arshi
A Unique Love Story
I Need Myself- 1
I Need Myself- 2
I Need Myself- Last

The Heart's Choice

5.5K 312 17
Od Arshistan

Arnav and Khushi were making their first public appearance at a business party that was organised specially for AR's success at bagging a million dollar international contract. It was indeed a huge achievement for AR. A number of businessmen of massive national and multinational companies were invited with their spouses and partners.
More than celebration it was the opportunity of seeing the woman, who managed to melt the ruthlessness and arrogance of THE ASR and inspired him to lay his whole world at her feet, that was the cause of widespread fervour among the paparazzi who were crowded waiting patiently for the couple to arrive.

Arnav was busy driving though his concentration was on his wife who was seated beside him. It wasn't something new though. His engrossment had always been with his wife. She was his beautiful distraction.
This time he was concerned as he saw her fidgeting continuously with the end of her saree. She wasn't evening sparing his glance. So occupied was she in her nervousness. And he knew why.

"Khushi." He whispered.

"Huh?" She jerked. Turning to look at him with a smile.

It was a nervous smile he could make out. It didn't reach her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Ha? Yes? What will happen to me. I'm perfectly fine. I'm not worried about the party." She gave a nervous laugh. Realization hit her when he raised his eyebrows.

"I mean. I'm fine Arnav. I'm cool. All good" She showed him a thumbs up. He chuckled.

He stopped the car at a side. He went to her and helped her out.

"Hey! I know you're not fine." He held her shoulders affectionately as he brought her close to him.

She sighed. "I'm nervous." She confessed.

"I know. I understand. During the initial years when I had made it big in business and had to attend these parties, even I was nervous. About making an impression and stuff." Khushi looked at him. She had never realised that he too had faced a first time.

"You know the difference?" He asked her caressing her face lovingly. She nodded.

"I was alone then. You are not. You have me. Now and Always."
Her mouth curved into a smile.

I love you so much.

She was blessed to have a husband like him. She would never have had it any other way.

She stared at him dreamily. "What?"

She laughed. "I'm wondering if you are ASR."

"I'm not." She frowned a little.

"I'm a married Arnav." He smirked and kissed her cheeks.

Khushi wound her hands around his neck possessively.
"So Mr. Married Arnav. Any intentions of attending your party or do you intend spending the night here."

"I would even stay on the road if I have you by my side." He pecked her lips before helping her get in.

"Flirtatious Raizada."

"Only for you Ma'am" He winked at her.

And they drove off to the venue.

The paparazzi's patience finally bore fruits as ASR's SUV drove in. Arnav got off the drivers seat and opened the passenger door.
An Adonis in a light grey three piece suit. Desired by many. Envied by an equal number. But owned by only one.

    Arnav's three piece suit.

They all gasped as a beauty in a light grey embroidered and netted sari came out holding her husbands hand. Her milky skin colour blended perfectly with her attire that was designed specially by her very own husband, there was absolutely no doubt about that. Her smile won their hearts.

    Khushi's grey netted and embroidered saree

An unusual excitement spread around as they clicked every single moment. No one missed ASRs possessive hold on her waist as they walked in giving their best smiles.

The media stormed them with questions. Some ridiculous which were chosen to be ignored.

"Mrs Raizada. How did you manage to marry ASR" a reporter asked.

" We got married successfully after completing all the rituals. That's how people usually marry. " Khushi smiled innocently making Arnav and many other reporters chuckle.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs ASR on your marriage." Another said.

"Thank you everyone." Arnav said and they walked in.

Many were surprised at the divine beauty who walked beside. Many ladies fumed with jealousy for her beauty.

Even her ethnic wear looked classic beside the many modern dresses and gowns.

As soon as they entered in number of guests came to greet them. Khushi snuggled into Arnav nervously.

"Hey. Dont worry. I'm here." He whispered huskily tightening his hold on her. His affectionate behaviour was captured. Guests were in awe looking at this side of Arnav Singh Raizada.
The caring, doting, loving husband side.

"Hello ASR." an American couple wished them.

"Mister Brown. Nice to meet you" Arnav shook hands.

"Pleasures all mine. This is my wife Steffani." Mr. Brown introduced his wife who shook hands with the two.

"Khushi. This is my business partner with whom we are signing the contract."

"I'm Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. Nice to meet you " She replied confidently shaking hands with them, beaming. 

"Hope you enjoy this party." Saying so they left.

Arnav looked at his wife in pride. The way she added his name to hers instead of her usual style- Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

"I love you." He whispered kissing her on her cheek.

"I know." She whispered back smirking. He raised his eyebrows at her. He was happy to see her so confident.

He was about to say something when a familiar voice interrupted. He groaned.

"Hey Arnav." Sheetal came in and hugged him suddenly leaving him off guard.

"Umm.... Hi Ms. Kapoor." His smile faltered. She was the last person he wanted to meet.
Daughter of a businessman. Heir to his company. Yet she kept hovering behind him whenever they met. Trying to grab bis attention. Leaving him uncomfortable. She was never smart enough to take hints that he was not interested. Or maybe she simply thought of ignoring it.

Khushi looked at her husbands awkwardness. She looked at this uninvited intruder dressed in an absolute nothing dress.

As good as nothing. She thought.

She cleared her throat and introduced herself staring her presence.

"Hello Ms. Kapoor. I'm Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. " she stated her name loud as if drilling it into her head.

Leave him alone churail.

Arnav had a hard time controlling his laugh as he heard his wife's assertive tone. Had Sheetal not left he could imagine his feisty cat pulling her hair and scratching her eyes out.

"Oh. Hi." Sheetal looked at the oh-so-in-love-couple, not so pleased.

"Hey Arnav. Join me for a dance will you?" She caught his hands. Khushi's eyes widened as some woman with chicken legs and practically no clothes tried to pull away her husband.

What the hell!

Arnav snatched away his hands in time.

"Thanks. I'll dance with my wife only. " He almost gritted.

"But Ar..."

"ASR." Khushi reiterated.

"Huh?"

"Call him ASR. That's what people in the business world call him. Thank you Ms.Kapoor." Khushi smiled before taking her husband to the dance floor for a dance without waiting for reply. Sheetal felt insulted and left.
She noticed another handsome  businessman's son and went to converse with him instead.

Unmarried is better than married.

On the dance floor Arnav couldn't stop laughing at his wife.
"Jealous?"
"Jealous??? Of her? I feel sad for her. It's hard to be a beauty with no brains at all." She lamented.
Arnav looked at her amused.
"So this was that Ms Kapoor you had told me about?" He nodded.
He had told her about Sheetal some time back when they had met and everytime they collided with one another. She was curious to meet the lady who was hell bent on running behind her husband. They never had a habit of hiding anything. In fact it was a routine to share things. They always made time for each other in the midst if their busy schedules.

Khushi laughed and kissed his cheeks.
"She's damn annoying. You should have seen your face. Oh Arnav Let's dance! " She mimicked. "Poor Arnav!" Khushi laughed out with her head on his shoulder.

"Very funny!" He twisted his mouth. Arbav started at her as he realised they were pn the dance floor.

Normally ASR would never dance. But now he was Arnav. He had his wife in his arms. He had to dance.

Women do wonders.

He pulled her into himself as they swayed in synchronisation as soothing music filled the interiors of the room. The music and rhythm of Dekha Hazaro Dafa Aapko found it's way into the secret places of their soul.

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein ye aati jaati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hain hum
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain

Pal bhar na doori sahein aap se
Betaabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door hoke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

Throughout the dance they kept on staring at each other. Nonchalant of the surroundings, the glances from other guests filled with wonderment at the beautiful couple.

They stared into each others eyes as if trying to drink in their soul that was hidden deep within. As if trying to find traces of themselves in each other. As if trying to express their own emotions and read the other's quota of unstated passion.

It is indeed a heart's choice made in heaven.

Hiiii!!!!

Hope you guys are doing well. Do stay at home and be safe from the dangerous pandemic- COVID-19. Make sure to adopt the precautionary measures to stay away from it.

Hope you liked the update. Do like and comment and let me know your views!

Stay healthy!
Stay happy!

Love love!!

Meena.

#Arshistan ❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

161K 7K 18
IPKKND 9th Anniversary Special OS
278K 23.7K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi
7.6K 348 11
Republished One Shot series on characters from the iconic TV series Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd