A Good Wife (COMPLETE)

By LAmerica06

The protagonist is a homosexual guy who is handsome, thick(muscular), and tall. But all of his relationship... More

Meeting Husband
Working Wife
Hello Mother In Law
Accepting
Father's Pride
Breakfast
Never Thought
A Visit
Pampered Wife
Jealous
Second Prince
Coincidence
Loving you
Choices
Me and You are Us
This is War
Mess With The wrong Wife
Misfortune's fortune
Drama is Over
Shameless
Please Don't Go
Trying to Find the One in the Crowd
A Slutty Man
A kept man
Carpa's Smile
Stupid Bitch!
Decree
Princess Rianna
I am Happy
Someone is back
Deal
Are You Happy?
Bonus

I miss you

40.9K 1.6K 509
By LAmerica06

"Husband, wake up. You will be late for work." Julius smiles at he carress Charles face.

"Urgh...H-huh?"

"Hmm? Are you still hurting?"

"....no. This is pain out of love." Charles sit up and scoop Julius in his arm and push him to bed kissing his lips and his neck.

"You...Ah.. Stop. Hahah. Hey, stop. You have to go to work."

"Right. Oh I remember. I might come home late. Yesterday I ditch work."

"What? Why? Oh...Is it because of me?"

"Everything is because of you." Charles stands up and pull Julius to his arms.
"It hurts Julius.My lower back is killing me." Sweats are forming in his face.

Julius wipes his forehead with his hand and kiss Charles lips.
"Endure My Handsome Husband. It is your fault for not buying enough lubricant....pfftt."

Charles face blushes.
"Tonight?"

Julius face reddened but he nods.
"I'll buy it for you. If...If you can handle it then we do it. If you can't... we won't force it."

"I can! I can handle anything."

"You. Think of your own body. Are you really okay? Can you really go to work? I shouldn't have do you until midnight."

"What are you talking about? That is the fifth most important day of my life, I mean night"

Julius looks at the serious Charles and forcefully push him away.

"Our first night is the fifth?" He angrily look at him.

"Are you mad?"

"Well, lets see. My husband thinks our first night is the 5th most important of his life. Of course I'm mad! I know its just a lip service but can't you try to make me feel your most important person? You idiot!"
Julius angrily look away.

"First is when I saw you that day. Second is when you put cream on my butt. Third is when we ate with dad. Fourth is when you let me kiss you. If you are not my everything. I don't know what else." Charles shyly laughs.

Julius flushed red and jokingly slaps Charles cheek.
"Smooth talker. Hurry. I cook breakfast."

"Oh. Is this the sixth day?"

"Shut up! Stop counting. It'll make you look like a fool."

"Hmmm? My wife. You are so beautiful."

"Tsk. Stop kissing. The servants are...you...hmm...umh."

---

"Hey Kid. Good job ditching us yesterday. Are you ready for our revenge?" Taylor smiles and smacks Charles back.

Charles wants to cough blood but he endure the pain with sheer will power.

His lower back is painful but the memory last night makes it all worth it.

"Sir, you called?"

"Come here." Eric said and open the door behind him.
He didn't know there's a bed in this place.

"Sir, I am married."

Eric pushes him to the bed.

"Sleep for a little while. I see you frowning and slouching alot. You are not effective this way."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I don't need to rest. I can handle---"

"Stay. Don't worry. No one will misunderstand even if they found you sleeping in my bed."

Eric closes the door and leave.

"Boss, they already misunderstood." Charles scratches his hair and decided to lie down for  a bit. His lower back is really sore. But it is fine. He can endure everything.

--

"I can't find Charles anywhere." Keeper.

"He is sleeping in my bed."

"He is what?"

"In my bed." Eric points at the door.

"You? You let someone else uses your bed? Even me who begs you, you won't even let me borrow the pillow let others use it?"

"Shut up."

"I heard the people are talking about you liking Charles. Romantically."

"That's impossible."

"Heh~ Why not?"

"Cause you are my man."

Keeper stays quiet and make sure the door is close.

"What are you doing?" Eric angrily growl at Keeper.

"You started it." Keeper said taking off his clothes.

"You. Charles is in my bed! What if he wakes up?"

"Hmm? Are you fewling sorry for him cause you know how it feels being the receiving end.....my lord?"

"Tsk. Keeper Williams, I am warn kyaa~."

"I always wonder why I can't use your bed. I am a bit annoyed you are letting another guy use it."

"If I allow you to use the bed! You won't stop!"

"Ah.. Now I understand. Haha. I should warn you not to be to loud. Charles is...just in the other room."

"Basta--ahhh."

---

Charles is sweating in the bed.
"So...so that's their secret? I... I'll never know if...if this didn't happen... This secret love affair. O
Isn't Sir Keeper engage with Sir Eric's younger sister? I am asleep. I am sleeping."

---

"Finally awake?" Eric asks with a straight face.

"Oh? Charles? You are hiding in there?" Keeper smiles in a friendly way.

Charles nod.
"Y-yeah."

He never will expect that this two have that side. They even do it over and over again.
He is in his wits end.
He wanted to run away but decided he doesn't want to be part of their own personal issues.

"If you are done resting then start working. We have alot of things to do." Eric said and throws his a scroll of list of officials.

"Yes sir." Charles diligently leaves.

"I think he didn't hear us." Keeper shyly smile.

Eric glares at Keeper.
"No next time. I'll kill you bastard. Now, Leave!"

"Yes sir." Keeper hurriedly left.

Eric angrily rub his sore back.
"He is always getting jealous and jealous. That bastard. It is so hard to please him."

Eric sigh.
He just want to be friends with Charles.
He feels that they are the same type.
And he is just being a caring boss. But Keeper always grumbles that he treats Charles way better and sulk.
Eric takes a deep breath and a smile across his face.
He suddenly giggles.
"Keeper is so cute."

---

Busy.
Charles is very busy.
But an official requested his audience.
He wants to refuse.

"Just hear them out then go away." Keeper whisper.

"Let them speak and turn them down gently." Taylor whispers too.

Charles has no way to escape.
He is brought near the lake side.
He blinks to not see his appointed official to meet but a handsome and pretty man drinking tea with class.

"It's a while now, Second Prince." Charles have a bitter smile.

"Charles....I miss you." The second prince said and hugs Charles.

Charles tried to evade but The swcond prince pushes him down.
They are face to face.
The second prince on top of Charles.

"Don't you miss me?"

"Second Prince, this is uncomfortable. I am married. You are married."

"I don't care."

"But I do."

"Can't you wait for 2 more years? I will divorce my wife so we can be together."

"Prince, please move away."

"I won't!" Tbe second prince hugs him.

Charles sigh.
His body is hurting and if rumor gets out about them hugging. Julius, his wifez will be very angry.
Though he is looking forward seeing his jealous face, he is not looking forward in hurting him.

"Please move away." Charles repeated.

The second prince teary eyed looks at Charles and then he throw himself hugging his neck and forcefully kissing him.

Charles is shock and that gives the prince and opening to stuck his tongue inside his mouth.

Charles glares and bite him.

Second prince moves away from Charles holding his mouth. Blood is dripping in both of their mouth.

"You..."

"I'm sorry. I am married. And I don't plan on cheating him now or ever." Charles wipes his blood soak mouth but another mouthful filled his mouth.

'This is bad. It hurts so bad. Did I overdid it?'
Charles is now painful from mouth to his butt.

A/N:

I' sleepy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 19.3K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...
66.5K 4.6K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
29.5K 3.2K 51
"Please stop this, I am married," Yibo said in a shaky voice, hoping for the other person to stop, as he weakly touched his shoulders and tried to pu...
2K 190 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...