OneShots//Frozen Elsa x Fem...

By Koud_Folc

The Snow Queen is waiting for you~ [SLOW UPDATES] (Also I don't own Frozen or any of its characters) More

Request?
A/N New Year!
A/N Happy Halloween! 👻
A/N Explanation
A/N (Writer's block)
Cooking
Prison
Counting
Prison part 2 (SMUT!)
One risk
One risk part 2 (SMUT!)
One heartbreak away
The club rules
The club rules part 2 (SMUT!)
Break me (SMUT!)
Good girl
Remember
Good girl part 2 (SMUT!)
The Phone call (SMUT!)
Seen
Seen part 2
First Time (SMUT!)
So Sweet (SMUT!)
Pleasurable meeting
Lunatic (SMUT!)
Misstep (SMUT!)
Love Poisoned
Voodoo
Imaginary life
Wrapped (SMUT!)
Stars medicine (Imaginary life) part 2
Stupid words
Sick
Melt
Frostbite
Blowing off steam (SMUT!)
The Mist Keeper
Sweet Dreams (The Mist Keeper) Part 2
Frostbite part 2 (SMUT!)
Play Ball
Mine (Love Poisened) - part 2
Loyal Partner
Habits (Loyal Partner) part 2
Sneak Peek
Mythic
Car ride
Little Preoccupied
Lagoon
Lagoon - part 2
New Book Approaching
Gut feeling

Misstep (SMUT!) - Part 2

8.1K 115 24
By Koud_Folc

.::A/N::.

Some old work I had still lying around

Sorry for any errors

Third person

"Am I the only one noticing that (Y/N) has been moody lately..." Anna said as she watched the personal guard of the Queen grumble to herself in the corner of the dining hall. The sisters were enjoying a quiet breakfast before the (H/C) haired woman started to mumble to herself and eventually the growling began. The Queen lifted her gaze from her dish and glanced back at her guard dog, an amused and smug smirk tucking on her lips.

"Oh, I've noticed." Elsa said driely before focusing back on eating again, shrugging her shoulders indifferently. "I just decided to ignore it." Anna looked at her sister dumbfounded, how can she just not care, the princess thought something had sparked between them a month ago.

A silence fell between the siblings as Anna couldn't bring herself to return to eating again, her eyes darting to Elsa and back to the guard dog still growling behind the Queen. "Elsa, please do something about it, I know you care for her. Let her feel better again." Anna pleaded almost for the ice Queen to put (Y/N) out of her misery, being sad to see the always so bubbly girl so down and angered.

Elsa was just about to take a bite, but her fork halted mid air at hearing her sisters voice, looking up at the strawberry blonde with a quirked eyebrow. "I can't do much." The Queen sighed and placed her cutlery down on the table before bringing a small napkin to her lips. The crystal blue eyes locked with the Princess' green orbs, that smirk returning to her lips. "But I do know what's bothering her."

"Then what is it." The strawberry blonde woman said at a hushed tone to try and not alert the growling dog in the corner. She leaned in closer to her sister as the blonde beckoned her to before the Queen spoke hushed.

"It is because I have denied her something." Anna scooted her chair even closer to the Queen, eager to hear what her sister had denied the guard. The scrapping of the chair on the floor causing the dog to look up and watch the sisters so close together with a slightly tilted head in wonder. "I denied her the privilege of laying beside me in bed." The Princess stayed quiet after hearing this, leaning back in her chair as her sister did too. Her eyes trained ahead of her, then looking at her sister who had her eyes already trained on her, the blonde resting her chin in the palm of her hand. "Isn't she just dramatic." The Queen scrunched up her nose adorably and closed her eyes as a lovely smile took hold of her delicate lips. "I find it so precious."

As if Elsa snapped out of a dream like state she cleared her throat and straightened her posture, a light blush covering her porcelain cheeks. The Queen's sister seemed to catch on to the blond's reaction and smirked teasingly. "What was that?"

The snow Queen coughed awkwardly and pursed her lips slightly. "Nothing..." She said, only she clearly knew Anna had heard everything.

The Princess giggled at her sisters state and took the platinum blond's hand from across the table. "You are so in love, sis." The Queen's eyes widened in shock and embarrassment, her blush now crawling down her neck and up to her ears.

"I beg your pardon, she is but a mere guard." Elsa felt bad after saying these words, her little pup was so much more than just a guard. The blonde looked across her shoulder to make sure her sweet puppy hadn't heard her and sighed in relief as she saw the dog still growling just like before. It may sound crazy, but it was endearing to see her guard so upset just because she could not hold her Queen as they slept, this just showed how much she cared and loved the platinum blonde. "Isn't she just the most loyal and loving pup you have ever seen." Just as the words had left the Queen's lips, she was already too late to guard herself from the embarrassment that followed.

"Pup...? Oh, I see." Anna quickly moved a hand in front of her mouth to try and cover up her laughter while the blonde tried her hardest not to hide herself underneath the table.

"Stop that..." Elsa muttered as she crossed her arms across her chest, huffing in the process.

"Oh, Elsa." Anna said calmly after she had finally collected herself, squeezing her sisters hand softly. "If you really love her, bring that smile to her face again and give her the privilege. I know you want her to hold you too, just as much as she wants to be held by you." Hearing her sister say these sweet and caring words brought a proud smile to the Queen's lips. She sounds just like mother.

"Alright, I will get her to smile again, but keep the granting of the privilege a secret please. I would like to surprise her." Anna smiled broadly and nodded her head furiously. Maybe it was indeed the Queen's intention on surprising her guard, the main reason being that she still kept it a secret though was her not having the courage to say out loud she wanted nothing more but to have her pup as close to her as possible. She was slightly embarrassed to have to say such weak things as the Ice Queen. But for her special guard, she will happily figure something out.

"Of course, of course, she won't hear a thing from me!" Elsa couldn't hold back the joyful giggle from passing her lips as she looked at the thrilled strawberry blonde woman.

"Now watch." The Queen whispered excited before clearing her throat and putting her serious face in place. "(Y/N), come here." The guard her ears perked up at hearing her name spoken out loudly from her lovers lips, gladly obeying the Queen's orders.

"Yes, your majesty." The (E/C) eyed woman said as she stood beside her monarch, making a slight bow in respect. The guard dog swallowing with difficulty as she felt the piercing blue eyes scan across her body. Her legs almost failing her as the ice Queen made their eyes lock. (Y/N) started shuddering all over her body as she watched the unreadable stare of the platinum blonde change to such a loving and gentle gaze. And as if the shuddering wasn't already enough to deal with, Elsa reached for her personal guard's hand and interlocked their fingers.

"Smile for me." The (E/C) eyed woman stammered before she mustered up a very awkward smile. "You can do better than that, can't you darling?" Elsa brought her pup's hand up to her lips and placed a sweet kiss to her knuckles, Anna snickering behind her own hands. (Y/N)'s tensed shoulders started to visibly relax at the feeling of her lovers lips on her skin and her eyes started to fill up with that familiar dreamy look as the corners of her lips started to curl up into a sincere smile. Elsa's lips soon twisting up into a small smirk before standing up and placing a soft kiss to the cheek of her guard dog. "That's a good little pup." The Queen whispered low close beside the (H/C) haired woman's ear, making her shiver at the feeling of her love's hot breath against her neck. But soon Elsa pulled away again and cleared her dress from any creases. "Well then, I will be taking my leave. Anna, have fun with Kristoff today." The blonde smiled at her sister as Anna stood up from her chair and pulled the older woman into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you, sis. I love you." Elsa smiled and as they pulled away from their loving hug she returned an 'I love you' back and a tender kiss to Anna's forehead. The Princess skipped to the grand doors of the dining room and as the platinum blonde watched her go she felt how strong fingers very carefully took her hand. She looked down and without her actual permission she smiled softly as her eyes followed the fingers that were now softly caressing her knuckles. The gaze of the Queen turned up to look at her guard as (Y/N) kept her gaze to rest on their locked hands. The (E/C) eyed woman couldn't be held responsible for wanting to touch the platinum blonde so badly as the ice Queen was just irresistible.

--()--

Your P.o.v.

"(Y/N)." The stern voice of my beautiful Queen brought me out of my dreaming state as she snapped her fingers just in front of my face. "Did I say you could stop." Elsa was sitting in a comfortable chair in her own room, a book resting on the palm of her hand as my hands were resting on her shoulders.

"N-No Elsa, y-you didn't. I'm sorry." I pressed my fingers to her sore muscles again and pushed my palm up against her shoulderplates, slowly moving them up along her muscles. I watched how Elsa took a deep relaxing breath and started reading again which caused a warm feeling to tingle in my stomach. It's nice to know I can help my love relax after a long stressful day. As my hands kept working on her shoulders I had a perfect view of her wonderful slender neck. I bit my lip as I kept staring at the vulnerable skin so close and within reach. I started leaning down and soon my lips graced her skin, hearing Elsa take in a sharp breath. I thought she would push me away, but she didn't do anything. I inhaled deeply before I pressed my lips to her neck more firmly this time, seeing from the corner of my eye how the Queen's pearly whites buried themselves into her bottom lip.

The book Elsa was holding was lowered down to rest on her lap now, her free hand gripping onto the armrest as she felt my teeth scrap at her flesh. I heard a soft gasp from the blonde as I kissed her just below her ear, her head moving to the side to give me more access. "Mmmhhh." The sound coming from my lover spurring me on to bite down on the spot and suck on it. I felt a hand clasp around the back of my neck, moving up to grip onto my hair. Elsa moaned when she felt my hands stroke down her shoulders and down her arm, after landing on her waist where they started to move up along her slim frame again. "(Y/N)." The ice Queen moaned out as she felt my hands stop just below the shell of her breasts.

Suddenly Elsa seemed to come to her senses again and pulled away from my touch completely. She stood from the chair and when she turned around I whimpered and shrank. "That's.....that's enough." She said between inhaling, her eyes burning holes in my soul before they softened and she ran her fingers through her hair. "Just-" Her voice seemed to be caught in her throat, making her having to swallow before she could continue. "Just pick up the book and put it somewhere I can find it again." Elsa said and I nodded immediately, not wanting to upset the Queen. Even though maybe I already had.

I held my head low, not daring to look Elsa in the eye. "Y-Yes, yes, o-of course." I quickly moved around the chair and picked up the book before making my way to the bookcase by the window. As I placed the book away, I caught a glimpse of the outside world, noticing how dark it had become. Night had fallen upon Arendelle which means it was time for the Queen to go to bed and for me to either return to my room or sleep on the floor here. Which I have been doing quite often. As I wasn't allowed on the bed by Elsa, but still wanting to be close to her, the floor was fine really, it was all worth it. "I suppose I will be waiting on the hall for you to prepare for bed, Elsa." I said, having composed myself enough to speak to her again without stuttering.

"uhm...yes..." I furrowed my brows, she seemed to be nervous about something. I watched her back before she started to turn to look at me and I quickly averted my gaze and walked to the door. I closed the door behind me with a sigh and leaned against the wall beside it. Maybe I was making her feel uncomfortable by laying on her bedroom floor. But she hasn't told me to leave. Maybe it is still the stress eating away at her. I whimpered at the thought of this, my beautiful Elsa doesn't deserve that. As I was so deep in thought, thinking about my precious lover, that said lover had already opened the door beside me again. I felt a hand grip my collar and pull me through the doorway into the room again where I came face to face with Elsa.

"I..." I watched how all the confidence of the woman I love crumbled and fell down at her feet. Elsa really seemed to be struggling to find her words, her eyes looking all around her desperately almost before her eyes snapped to mine. Her hands darted up and gripped my collar once again, pulling me closer and smashed our lips together. I moaned in surprise and felt her hands letting go of my collar only to settle themselves on my hips pushing our bodies closer to one another. I carefully moved my hands up and lay them on Elsa's upper arms as she turned her head to deepen the kiss, her tongue swiping across my bottom lip. Yet again a moan crawled up my throat, soon followed by a whimper as I felt Elsa's tongue push past my parted lips and felt it touch mine.

Her fingers dug themselves into my hips as she pulled me back to follow her and in one swift move she turned us around and I felt the back of my knees hit the bed, making me fall onto the mattress. "I'm willing.....to let you on.....the bed." The ice Queen said while still panting, placing her legs at both my sides before settling on my lap. One of her hands pushing me down flat against the bed, my breathing picking up as she leaned down, her lips hovering above my hot skin. "As long as you follow my rules." She husked and I whimpered as I felt her hand creep up the inside of my thigh.

"Elsah..." I moaned as I felt her other hand wrap its fingers around my neck tightly. I hissed as I felt her cup my covered core with her palm, pressing just the right amount to not yet give me something to move my hips into.

"Will you obey like a good little pup?" Elsa asked innocently as if her hand wasn't stroking between my legs. I bit my lip, a soft groan rumbling its way up my throat as I nodded my head. Elsa's touch stopped, still pressing my skin, but not moving to please it any further. I carefully turned my eyes up, careful to not break any rules and saw something that made my heart flutter. Her cheeks guarded by a faint blush, her eyes slightly widened and dazed, her demitory changed from overpowering to truly so innocent. As if she saw the world for the very first time.

I slowly and carefully pushed myself up from the bed to lean back on my elbows, her hand that lay around my neck slowly gliding down my skin causing slight shivers to course through my body. But just as I had moved my hand up and the tips of my fingers were yet to touch her cheek, Elsa's gaze hardened. I let out a loud sound, something between a moan and a groan when the hand still between my legs pushed harder up against me. My head fell back against the mattress again, my hips arching up without my actual permission as I could feel the Queen looming over me.

"I did not say you could move about," She spoke low, her still free hand moving up across my covered stomach, the icy cold from her fingertips seeping into my flesh. My breathing started to pick up again, leaving me to almost helplessly gasp for air. "nor did I say you were allowed to touch me." I felt her hiss hotly against the skin of my neck, exposed out of utter submission to my superior.

"F-For-" A jold ran through my body as her hand reached the unbuttoned part of my blouse, one single finger now pushing just between my collarbones. "F-Forgive me."

"Proof to me you are worthy of my forgiveness." She spoke in a tone, a tone the same temperature as the finger that now went back the way it came, leaving a burning trail of ice behind. My blouse fell in half, making it easy for the Queen to push aside, leaving my half naked upper body to her display.

I gasped as I felt my Queen plant a kiss to just below my chest, my heart stammering as she moved a trail of kisses down lower. Her hand that had held its position between my legs all this time, now moved to start unbuckling my belt, soon joined by the other which had left red linings on my side. Without any struggle my pants came off, leaving for Elsa to only discard it to somewhere on the floor.

I gripped onto the sheets as I had to restrain myself from touching the one I love, the one I love who was leaving me to melt at her touch, but freeze all over at the same time. The one I love who's touch could sooth me as much as it could burn me. The touch that hadn't moved after my pants had been removed.

Once again I dared to look up, my movements extremely careful for I knew I wasn't allowed to. And as I looked up, I saw my life flash before my eyes as they were struck by those icy blue ones. I sucked in the much needed air and expected to hear the following harsh words of the Queen, but as I kept looking into those eyes, I began to realise how different the woman seemed to be.

Her whole being had locked up, for only her eyes to sometimes wander. Her eyes that were once again slightly widened and so innocent with a burning flame behind them that whispered impossible words to me. So impossible that I pushed myself to betray her loving, but shocked gaze. "Elsa...?"

I prepared myself for her eyes to harden once again, but as if my heart wasn't already beating to it fullest, it started pounding against my chest as the platinum blonde beauty slowly lifted herself to hover over me. I pressed myself back into the mattress, my eyes not daring to leave those of my lover as she leaned in even closer to the point I was sure I would lose my senses only by her overwhelming scent.

Her lips grazed mine before laying against them softly, taking every little bit of air I had left in my lungs with her tenderness. The careful touch of her fingertips as her hands had reached my shoulders to leave her body to lay completely on top of mine. "Please, make love to me." A rush of warmth coursed through my body as those words fell from the Queen's lips and against my own. It was said so softly that I started to doubt whether she had really said it.

But as she pushed herself up the slightest to let our eyes fully meet, I could she the fragile and scared look in her eyes. "Touch me..." Elsa said softly, but now scared was all I saw in those eyes. Whether it was out of fear I wouldn't want to or of what would happen if I would. And it struck me like a bolt of lightning. She had never done this before, especially with someone she cared about because even though she had never said it before those scared eyes were telling me she was afraid that if she crossed the wrong line I would leave her.

I carefully moved a hand up and placed it against the back of her neck, pulling her down to me so our lips could meet again. I want to show her that no matter what she does, how she decides to express her love, I will gladly let her in. I will accept and give my overflowing adoration and love in return. So now she could be the one to melt.

I let my hand glide down from her neck, feeling the Queen above me shiver at the sensation of my careful fingertips across her pulse. My other hand finding its place to the blond's side, another shiver running through Elsa's body, causing her to press closer up against me. Our lips still dancing together in a passionate waltz, but a gasp made me pull away as my hand that lay just above Elsa's hip was now touching bare skin.

Elsa was quick to lean back in again, pressing her lips upon mine with such need I had never felt her express before. I moaned and slowly caressed my hand across her cool skin, feeling Elsa shudder followed by a low moan rolling from her lips against mine. My skin tingling by the light cold coming from her hands that were carefully moving across my collarbone.

Her nails sinking into my skin at the same time as her teeth sunk into my bottom lip, causing me to place my hand against the blond's shoulder to push her away. I tried catching my breath while listening to the heavy breathing of the woman above me.

I dared to look up into the crystal blue eyes that looked back at me with an awaiting gaze, drilling through my very soul. "W-Would you lay down on the bed...?" I more asked then said, as I was still trying to figure out this new Elsa that was showing herself to me. Through such different touches and such different eyes. The Queen blinked, her eyes looking to the side to the head of the bed before returning to me.

"Uhm, yes of course..." Elsa spoke, but still clinging onto me, seeming afraid to fully show her naked form. I slowly sat us both up, placing a light kiss to the blond's lips, having her desperately trying to keep them on hers, before I finally pulled myself free. I smiled softly and leaned down to the woman's neck, having her take in a sharp breath as my lips caressed her flushed skin tenderly.

My hands moving up her sides, finding the courage to move without question for once before they stopped just below Elsa's chest. My hands moving up and down smoothly with every deep breath the Queen took, which with every kiss to her slender neck became just a bit faster.

A loud gasp tumbled across Elsa's lips as my thumb stroked across one of her nipples, one of her hands clutching the thin fabric of my blouse on my shoulder as the other moved up the back of my neck to my hair. I took in a deep breath of courage before leaning down and placing a delicate kiss to Elsa's collarbone. My ears perked up at the sound leaving past the blond's lips, ghosting across my ear and leaving me shaking and without further thinking I wrapped my lips around my lovers nipple.

The grip on my hair tightened and a grunt crawled up Elsa's throat, her hips pushing closer against me. I softly twirling my tongue around her sensitive nipple, pulling sound after sound from the woman above me. "You are.....truly gorgeous, Elsa...." I whispered cautiously, still scared that I might not survive the consequences of my actions. But all I got in return left all muscles to melt, a longing and breathy moan pushing past the Queen's lips and caressed the skin of my neck.

I enjoyed it, really too much, my own excitement going through the roof and left me feeling like soaring through the skin. A pathetic whimper escaped me as I felt the warmth and the cold of Elsa's body leave from my own. My eyes watching the woman reveal herself as she moved to the head of the bed to lay herself down on the sheets, but not before taking a hold of my blouse and pulling me down with her. "Thank you." The blonde murmured against my lips, before forcing me into a rough kiss.

I trembled at the feeling of her hands on my bare skin, them crawling across my hot flesh underneath my ripped blouse. I desperately moved closer to Elsa, hoping to get a hold of myself again to fulfill my lovers wish, but nothing really seemed to work as all this woman could do was make me lose my mind. My trembling fingers found their way to Elsa's bare skin again, slowly and carefully starting to caress and adore.

One of my hands moving down along Elsa's stomach, feeling it tense under my touch as it inched closer and closer to where the throbbing was worst. The blonde responding to this with more fierce kisses, pulling me down by my neck. And as my fingers touched the edge of her panties, her teeth sunk into my bottom lip earning a whimper from me. One of the Queen's hands moved down across the arm that was now stressfully resting on her abdomen and wrapped her fingers around underarm. I gasped and pulled away from Elsa's lips to look at her clearly as she pushed my hand down farther to in between her thighs.

Her eyes were closed, her lips parted as a sigh left past them and her brows furrowed lightly as my fingers stroke across her covered center. I watched in awe as the woman enjoyed my touch, I carefully pressed my fingers down and Elsa's head fell back as a moan tumbled across her lips. A shiver went down my body, clearly feel a damp spot against my fingertips.

"Pull it o-off." A low groan of desperation left me shuddering again, the grip on my arm tightening as Elsa urged me to remove her last clothing. My tongue stumbled around in my mouth as I tried saying something, but really my mind had nothing to put together, not even a simple alright could come across my lips. I stuttered as I slowly moved both my hands down and started slowly sliding the fabric of clothing down the Queen's smooth and long legs.

My eyes were captivated by the wonderful skin of her thighs, not being able to look elsewhere, but only to watch them press against one another as soon as I had slipped off the panties. I absentmindedly discarded the piece of clothing, my hands soon finding their place just below the knees to slightly squeeze the skin there before delicately moving my fingers across.

I slowly move my fingers up and down across Elsa's thigh, feeling her shiver every time I got a little closer. I noticed the shivering which caused me to steal a glance at the blonde, seeing her pushed up onto her elbows with her eyes following my movements tentatively. "M-May...." I swallowed, trying to get rid of my doubt and insecurities before speaking up again. "May I...?" Ice blue eyes darted up to meet my (E/C) ones, leaving me to hunch my shoulders up to my ears to make myself smaller. A light nod came from the blonde, making me to almost not notice, but sigh out when I luckily did.

I had to look away from those intense eyes, even though they seemed to beg me not to, I couldn't bring myself to keep eye contact as it would most likely make me faint. My hands slowly crawled up Elsa's thighs, seizing the feeling of her cool skin in my memories, before they past her hip bones and stopped just above her center. I heard the Queen's breath hitch, daring to glance up through my eyelashes to witness her pearly whites sink into her bottom lip.

I left one hand to massage the skin of her abdomen, to have Elsa's hips lift up from the bed in anticipation as the other softly pulled my fingers through her wet folds. A relieved moan slipped from the blond's lips, leaving her to fall back on the bed and her hand to reach for mine that was resting on her stomach. She intertwined our fingers, giving it a grateful squeeze which left a whole new warm feeling to spread throughout my body.

With some new found confidence, I moved my fingers through her folds once more, having her shudder in return. I bit my lip, getting way more excited then before seeing how the woman was reacting to this. I leaned down, completely guided by the thought of pleasing Elsa, and attached my lips to her clit. A shock ran through her body, making her jold up, her lips parted as a loud moan flew past them. Her hand that was holding mine

almost crushing my fingers in surprise of this new amazing feeling while her other buried itself in my (H/C) hair.

"(Y/N)!" A groan following close after my name with her nails scraping at my skull, making goosebumps to rise on my skin. I let my tongue grace her sensitive nub, causing another moan to erupt from the blonde who was left to submit to the overwhelming feeling flowing through her body. Never had she felt this venerable, yet so fantastic. The muscles in Elsa's stomach tensing at the feeling of yet another flick of my tongue against her bundle of nerves, her hand on my head cradling it closer to her throbbing core.

I pulled away slightly, my breath still hitting Elsa's skin, but drawing a whimper from the Queen. But before she could pull my head right back where she needed me, I moved to dip my tongue down lower and glide it up across her entrance and back to her clit. Elsa flinched lightly at the sensitivity, followed with her shivering by the feeling of my lips around her clit again.

I moved my lips up to her hips, laying tender kisses as I left my fingers to stroke up against her core and circle around her clit now. While my lips moved down to pleasure the fragile skin of her inner thighs, my fingers glided down through Elsa's folds again stopping just above her entrance. I could still feel the fingers of the blonde clutch onto my hair and so I kept up my journey alone her thighs and slides the tip of my finger sink past her entrance.

With a loud gasp, Elsa's hand that was first holding mine now reached out to grab the wrist of my other. In pure shock I pulled away, lookin at the Queen I hoped I didn't displease, but almost being certain I did. Her ice blue orbs were casted aside in a matter of panic it seemed, making my stomach tighten out of utter fear. I quickly pulled my wrist out of Elsa's grip, trying to create some distance between us to somehow ease my Queen, but before I could the hand I had just pulled free was seized again.

"You did nothing wrong..." Her soft voice spoke, but as I looked up her eyes were still not aimed at me, if anything that were trying to avoid mine. An irritated scoff suddenly reached my ears as Elsa closed her eyes for one simple second and when the opened again the Queen I stand before almost everyday presented herself again. Her strong gaze made me shiver and I could almost feel my body starting to tremble all over, making me to fall back on the last resources I had left.

"Please forgive me, I acted out of turn and see myself to retreat for the night...." I spoke as well as I could, but still the shaking of my voice broke through my words.

"No." Came as direct Elsa had ever spoken to me before, yet it weirdly enough did sound like a order in anyway, the tone in her voice telling me she generally wanted me to stay. My eyes widened as both hands of the Queen placed themselves to my shoulders and pushed me to the side to turn and fall onto my back. My head fell against one of the pillows on the bed and just when I looked up Elsa had placed herself on top of me. My breathing became shallow as I looked up at her crystal eyes, feeling my heart almost beat out of my chest.

Elsa leaned down, her eyes keeping mine locked for as long as she could before she pressed her lips to my pulse point. Scrapping her teeth across my skin, making my fingers grup onto the sheets of the bed. One of her hands moved downy body, gliding so delicately across my heated skin as the other cupped my breasts. I gasped, my mind not knowing what to do anymore at this point. I felt her hand creeping closer to my hips, but as they had almost reached it they moved off to the side and gently took my hand which was still gripping onto the sheets.

Elsa pulled back a little before leaning right back in to lock our lips together in a passionate kiss. I moaned from the back of my throat, finally feeling her lips on mine, feeling myself lose it all over again. Elsa pulled away only for our eyes to meet and for us to breath the same air, the air which I could seem to get enough of, certainly not when my fingertips touched that warm wetness again.

I kept my eyes locked with those magical orbs of Elsa, seeing them look at me with confirmation. She pressed my hand closer to her core with her own and I watched her mouth form into an O. She breathed out hotly against my lips, before burying her face into my neck with her nails scratching the back of the hand between her legs. "Please..." Came a soft whisper, Elsa bucked her hips into my hand even more, making clear if I didn't start touching her soon she would get impatient.

I swallowed before moving my fingers up to her clit and softly stroking across her sensitive bud. A shaky sigh hit my neck and Elsa pushed herself closer into me, wanting nothing more than for my body warmth to swallow her whole. Her hand wrapped around my wrist again, making me anxious once more. She guided my hand away from her clit and through her folds down to her entrance. My breath stocked at this, making me bite my lip to keep myself from whimpering so pathetic.

My whole body shuddered as a low groan of pleasure vibrated against my neck as Elsa pushed my finger in. I sucked in my next breath at the feeling of her warm walls clenching around my finger. "Move." Came the stern voice of the Queen who was breathing heavily, every breath making my heart leap in my chest. I pushed my finger in further, feeling Elsa push her hips down to meet my thrust. I pulled my finger back out before eagerly letting it glide back in, feeling her walls wrap around it yet again.

As I pulled my finger out again I dared to add another one, now pushed two fingers back in. Elsa arched her back into me, her hand still in between us pushing my hand even closer to her core only for my fingers to go deeper. A moan rolled across the blond's tongue and as of that wasn't already enough to please me, her hand that still cupped my breast squeezed down. My breath hitched and to this my fingers curled inside of the Queen.

Elsa pulled away from my neck as a squele erupted from her, making her already claimed cheeks to darken in color. She moaned as she breathed out against my lips before leaning into give me a small encouraging kiss. I felt my breathing waver, but one look into those beautiful eyes made me pull myself together. I curled my fingers yet again, having Elsa crumble down upon me. I started pumping my fingers into her faster, feeling her walls pull me back in eagerly. Moan after moan tumbled from Elsa's lips, as my fingers pressed every right spot inside of her.

She could melt right on the spot, feeling the knot in her stomach about to burst. It burning in her abdomen and blossoming in her heart, having her wrap her arms around her lover's neck to support her to keep herself up. "(Y-Y/N).....I-" She grunted as she felt my thumb hit her clit, now sending her so close to tumbling across the edge, having her mind not knowing what sound to make anymore. And as my fingers pushed up against that sweet spot inside of her all came crashing down, the knot bursted and flowing went her warm juices.

Elsa's legs shook, making it almost impossible to keep herself up as her orgasm rushed through her. I kept my finger to thrust into her slowly, letting that fantastic feeling last as long as it could before I pulled them out, having the blonde let her body fall on top of mine. Heavy and rapid breathing left her restlessly laying on me, making me wrap my arms around her tightly in some way trying to keep her save from her exhaustion.

"I-I.....I love you..." I tensed up at these words that were mumbled against my shoulder so softly. Elsa's hands gently caressed up my body to my shoulders and back down across my arms. She inhaled deeply before signing out and smiling against my skin, making my stomach tingle. "I love you." Came again, this time said with pure satisfaction instead of with the struggle the exhaustion brought.

I was speechless, the words from which I thought I would never hear her say to me just reached my own very ears. I felt tender kisses to my collarbone which traveled all the way to my jaw and farther to my cheek until they had reached my lips. They stayed there, hovering above me so close. Her eyes were closed, her face showing no creases of stress or anything else, just utter calmth.

I carefully started leaning up, my lips now caressing Elsa's which turned up into a true smile, a smile that was still so new to me. She finally pressed her lips to mine, a soft moan of relief pushing past which urged me on to deepen the kiss. God, I love this woman. I can't wait to see her smile even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.5K 54
Fem!Reader, they/them pronouns used. Mainly fluff :) slow updates cuz I'm chronically burnt out 🫠 ‼️ = smut (gxg) 💬 = incorrect quotes and short d...
172K 4.7K 18
King Agnarr and Queen Iduna send out guards to get someone who can help their daughter, Elsa, control her powers. The guards search Arendelle, and ev...
213K 3.4K 63
Abby Anderson One-Shots x Female Reader ! COMPLETED ! *Currently being edited* *HATE WILL BE BLOCKED* One-Shots including angst, fluff, smut, etc.
234K 5.9K 18
Male Elsa X Maid Reader As any young prince Elson had his own personal maid. His maid was there to serve him and keep him company if he so chose to h...