When Brayden Loved Liv

By liviajoy

Liv narrates her relationship from the day it became to the day it ended. Told through flashbacks and letters... More

Posting Schedule
The Begining
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
September
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
October
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
November
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
December
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
The End
0.1
0.3
0.4
A/N

0.2

113 18 0
By liviajoy

Our last hang out was on a Thursday. You'd come to my house and we'd been in my basement for a bit before dinner. After playing video games with my brothers for a while, we'd sat on the couch to talk. You opened up about the emotional problems you'd been facing lately. You talked about not knowing who you are and how you were struggling to be happy sometimes. Normal teenage stuff. Of course I'd tried my best to help. Thing is, I've always been close minded. My help probably came off as judgement, and I'm sorry for that. I don't recoil how the conversation ended, but I know we also shared our last kiss on that couch that day. Unlike our first kiss, it was short, barely more than a peck. The kiss you give someone when you know you can kiss them anytime you want, nothing like a last kiss should be like.

154, 5.21.20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...