When Brayden Loved Liv

By liviajoy

Liv narrates her relationship from the day it became to the day it ended. Told through flashbacks and letters... More

Posting Schedule
The Begining
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
September
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
October
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
November
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
December
0.1
0.2
0.3
The End
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
A/N

0.4

104 15 0
By liviajoy

Brayden,

Looking back at December, I only feel sorrow. I want to tell you so badly that I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I'm sorry for treating you the way I did. I know my attitude was unwarranted more times than not. A lot of my actions that month were unwarranted. Its been too long to clearly decipher whether I'm putting you on a pedestal you didn't earn while beating myself into the ground, maybe I'm just calling a spade out. To put it simply, I know I was a lousy excuse of a girlfriend, and I'm sorry.

I won't excuse my behavior and contradict myself, but I will say this more as an outsider looking in.

Sometimes I felt like you saw me more as a friend than girlfriend.

So I would get mad, annoyed, and even act out to force your affection.
Remember when I said I was scared to let you in because I didn't know how you'd react?

Seeing how well you interacted with my family helped ease that fear a little. You didn't back away from the crazy, but embraced it with open arms.

111, 5.21.20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.6M 95.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...