the Kars Effect

By Fluffyplatypus25

What if Kars crash landed back on earth in 1999 but without his memories, and was found by a certain female... More

Crash
Jolyne
Morioh, Japan
OH MAH GAWD HOWRY SHIIII
Kira Yoshikagi: BITE ZA DUSTO
Crazy Noisy Bizarre Pillarman
Kars Stand Vote
KARSU STANDO POWA!!!-Updated
Immortal, Eternal Life.... AND STANDO POWA!!!!!
Karsu POWA
Pecci the Tank Engine
Homunculus, Bakugou's, IceIce Baby? DI MOLTO!!!!!
Wrath of the King
Infamous K.A.R.S
The Fatal Mistake
The Mold man and the Secco
The Arrow
the Requiem Screams "AYAYAYAYAY!"
The Ultimate Lifeform
Arriveiderci... Italy
The Ultimate Gang-star
Kars the pRiMo mAFioSO
Jorge Joestar was a mistake
Maria Maria
Don't take my man
Granite Sea
*INSERT DISCOUNT STONE OCEAN HERE*
Fool's Freighter
Disc
Prison Break
Reunion
Kars and The Ink Machine
idk... uh.... Kars go Vroom Vroom
Everytime we Touch
Haha... so turns out I gotta do one more Chapter before the end
Ending 1
Ending 2
Ending 3
THE END THING-A-MA-BOB!!!
Scrapped Ideas thing
BEHOLD MY STAND『YOUTUBE REWIND』

I, Kars... uh... Karsovanna have a Passion

3.7K 88 145
By Fluffyplatypus25

2 years after the "Kira" Incident Kars is Pretty used to his life as a wandering Hobo.

he doesn't need to eat, sleep or even stay in a well temperature area to survive so his worldwide Exploration to try to find out who he was is going well.

he's become well acquainted with Josuke, Okayasu, Koichi and all of the other residence of Morioh.

he's gone from Japan to The Usa... back to Japan those are really the only Two places he knows how to get to without using an airplane...

and being an Unemployed, Homeless Nomad with no Citizenship or even ID doesn't really Rake in the cash.

he visits Jolyne who is now 8, every Sunday much to Joseph's and her moms disapproval.

Joseph:"If you ever bring her anywhere near a Church I will Hamon Beat you to a pulp..."

Jolyne:"Great Grandpa, You're 81. you can barely even remember your name..."

Joseph:"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jolyne:"Exactly..."

one day while in Japan he over hears Koichi on the phone.

why he was in Koichis house isn't important.

but apparently he's going to someplace called "Italy"

"Italy" Sounds pretty important to kars so he asks Koichi about it.

Kars:"OI KOICHI!!"

Koichi:"HOLY SHIT!!!!! HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE KARS?!"

Kars:"Doesn't matter! I can take you to Italy for free!"

Koichi:"O-OK? Then lets go then..."

the two head to Napals, Italy with... Minimal Distractions.

when they get there they part ways.

Koichi is picked up by what kars can only assume is a Very Reliable Driver.

Driver:"HeEeEy your Italian is pretty good."

Kars:"Such a Reliable Driver for such a Reliable guy."

But kars doesn't know what he's doing to he ends up just wandering around until he comes across Koichi and the driver from before freaking out about something.

Kars:"What are you guys doing?"

Kars steps into a shadow.

Suddenly a figure bursts forth and grabs kars and rips his soul out.

"Will you be one who will be Chosen?"

Kars is helpless in his spectral form as an arrow bursts from the figures mouth and pierces Kars in the forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 899 18
You're a foreign exchange student and things soon take an interesting turn when you unexpectedly become familiar with the school's well-known bad-b...
30.8K 947 20
Immortality. Something impossible to achieve, unless you become a vampire. Being part of the joestar family, Y/n Joestar was born with the power of i...
209K 9.6K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
35.3K 989 28
This is a story where Jolyne time travels to the past when Stardust crusaders was taking place. She meets a rather young version of her father an...