Entangled

By _SoloBird_

Entangled Book #1 -Wattpad featured story- Ariana Jones is a sweet, innocent, and smart girl who has been bat... More

Author's Note
Cast...
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13. Part-I
Chapter-13. Part-II
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Chapter- 22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter-56

228K 7.9K 2.4K
By _SoloBird_

Warning❌
Mature content
(Not for minors)

Those who're uncomfortable reading the mature part can skip the part starting with **** and ending with ****

Enjoy reading❤
___________________________________________

Ariana

"Ari..Can I see the scars?" He asked with pleading eyes.

He must have thought I would say no. But now is the time for me to take this step a d he has all the right to see those because he is the only person I have ever opened up to.

"Yes."

With that, I stood up and went into the room. I stepped out of the closet wearing a bathrobe and there he was, standing in the room with his back towards me. Closing my eyes, I inhaled and exhaled a few times to muster up the courage. I have to do this. This is now or never.

"Xavier," I said a little above whisper. I knew he heard it because he immediately turned towards me and our eyes met.

I was hesitant but his eyes, his look gave me the courage to take a step. But still, doubt was there inside me. I waved off my doubt and opened the knot of my bathrobe, looking straight into his eyes, his eyes were only on my face as if he was reading my face for any fear, but I threw all my fears out of the window because I knew he was here for me to give me strength, to protect me, to console me, to take away my pain.

Closing my eyes, I slid the robe off my body, and there, I stood wearing only my undergarments. My heart was beating fast, I was embarrassed about my body. I didn't care if he said that I looked ugly, I just cared that he was the only one who's going to see me like this.

He didn't say anything. I just heard his footsteps which were approaching me. My heart was thumping loudly, I flinched a little and immediately opened my eyes when I felt his fingers on the marks, on my stomach. He was examining the marks by touching them, his touch sent warmth in my body. I could feel the muscles of my stomach moving with every brush of his fingers.

He still didn't say anything and went around me to see marks on my back and felt the marks there. He came in front again and sliding down on his knees, he kissed the scars on my stomach. The weight which was drowning me in my sad past automatically lifted and tears started pouring out of my eyes. A sob left my throat, he immediately stood up and embraced me in a tight hug.

"Don't cry Ari, these scars show your strength, your courage that you never gave up on your precious life while you were experiencing the most horrible moments of your life. Don't waste your tears on those who don't deserve these. You're not alone anymore, I am here with you. I'll take away all your pain, your agony. I just need your permission to do so. Will you allow me to give you the happiness you deserve? Will you allow me to get rid of your awful memories?" He asked cupping my face with his palm, he was looking directly into my eyes with love.

No one ever understood me and no one has ever consoled me like the way he's doing. And there's no doubt that only he can do this miracle, only he can free me from those memories.

"Yes" I whispered and next thing I know, his lips were on mine, kissing me hungrily, it was a promising kiss as if promising me that he'll act as a shield against every pain that will come near me.

****

Without breaking the kiss, he scooped me in his arms and deposited me on the bed. Hovering over me, he kissed me like never before. He ran his hands on the side of my body, sliding them under my body he unclasped the hooks of my bra. Breaking the kiss, he looked into my eyes. My breathing was ragged and my mind was hazy.

"Xavier, I don't know how to..." I felt embarrassed and couldn't complete my sentence.

"Shh... I'll teach you. Just trust me. Okay?" I nodded my head and without breaking eye contact he removed my bra. Then only, he looked down to my exposed upper, I felt shy and closed my eyes.

"You're so beautiful Ari. Perfect in all senses." His husky voice shot tingles in my body. I gasped out loud when he took my erect peak in his mouth. It made me feel so hot. I clutched his hair in a tight grip which made him groan. I moaned in anticipation, I didn't know what was happening inside my body, it was beyond expectations. After giving all of his attention to my breast, he trailed feather kisses down to my stomach.

"Xa.. Xavier, what are you doing?" I asked hastily when I felt his warm lips on my womanhood. My face must be red because I felt the heat on my cheeks.

"Just feel it." He whispered and slid down my panties. And I lay there naked and embarrassed. I closed my legs tightly in embarrassment and turning my face, I rested my cheek on the bed. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Don't. You're breathtakingly beautiful Ariana, you don't have to be embarrassed, it's just me a d will always be me looking at this masterpiece body of yours." He said, turning my face towards him with his fingers under my chin.

"Open your eyes, Ari." And as of habit, I clutched them more tightly.

"Have you forgotten what I'll do when you close your eyes instead of opening them when asked?" He said huskily but playfully. I opened my eyes slowly to see him looking at me. Desire, lust a.d anticipation was evident in his eyes.

"This feels dirty." I whispered shyly.

"This won't happen without being dirty." He replied immediately with a chuckle. I wanted to hide my face somewhere because his reply made me shocked, stunned, and red-faced.

"Keep your eyes on me. I want you to watch me pleasuring you. Get that?" He ordered with urgency in his voice. Saying that he went down on me and spreading my legs, he kissed my inner thigh. My body shuddered in anticipation of what will happen next. I was new at it, I didn't know what to do, what to think.

I gasped out loud clutching the bedsheet on my side when I felt the stroke of his tongue on my feminine part. My upper body arched and raised from the bed involuntarily. I shivered and a loud moan escaped my lips. He increased the pressure of his tongue hungrily down there like he was hungry for ages.

This intimacy was making me so hot, It felt like fire was burning inside me. I was pooling in unexplainable desire. I moaned and he groaned as he pushed further into my core. I was breathing heavily.

"Please.. please Xavier." I don't know what was I pleading for but my body and mind were asking for it.

"I'll give it to you. All of it." He chanted huskily. Something started building up my body, like a ball of fire that was nearing to explode. I was twisting and turning my upper body because my lower body was pressed in bed by Xavier's grip.

"Xav.. Xavier..I..c..can't" I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to let it out. I don't know what was it but it needed to come out of my body. It was killing my senses, my thinking capability, my vision was getting blurred. He continued devouring me as if he didn't hear my pleadings.

"Xavier.." I whimpered, it was getting too much.

"Let it go." As if just his permission was needed, It went out like an explosion. I cried his name and tears fell from my eyes. The satisfaction was unquestionable but I felt drained. I closed my eyes in order to bring myself down from the height I reached.

"What was that," I whispered looking at him with half hooded eyes.

"That..my love was your first orgasm." He said and kissed my lips. Removing his body from mine, he took off his shirt, unfasten his trousers; he stood there in all his naked glory which made me even shyer. I had never seen a man naked in my whole life. I averted my eyes and I heard a wrapper being torn.

Hovering over me again he kissed below my ear.
"I wanted to do this for so long." He whispered huskily, fanning his warm breath on my neck.

He kissed my lips and looked at me. "Ari, this is going to hurt a little but trust me it'll fade away quickly and will give you pleasure." He assured me.

He entered into me which made me shriek in pain. My nails dug in his back in response. Tears poured out of my eyes. Resisting his movement, he braced himself on his forearms and kissed away my tears.

"I'm sorry Ari, I'm sorry, it'll be okay soon, look at me, I'll take your pain away." He whispered, showering feather kisses on my face. I looked at him to find the strength to handle this, he moved his fingers in my hair to soothe me. His face was showing pain too but he was focused on erasing my pain.

Goodness, I Love this man. He's the most amazing person I have ever met.

I pulled him closer and kissed his lips to assure him that I was okay. Taking it as a cue he started moving. Initially, his strokes were painfully slow which made me a mess of need.

"Xavier.." I cried in need. My body was no more in my control.

"You'll get it, Ari, you'll get it. Let me feel you first. Let me treasure you." He whispered moving more slowly. He was controlling my body the way he wanted because my body was giving in to him, to his every move like he hypnotized it.

After I don't know after how many torturing minutes he picked up his pace and started thrusting like a mad man, groaning and grunting. I was a moaning mess, I was chanting his name like a prayer.

"Yes just like that, call my name. I'll make love to you until my name is imprinted in your mind and soul. I want to remove every trace of past from inside you." He whispered hoarsely moving at a high pace. I whimpered, shivered, and cried.

"You have to remember just me, no one else because you're mine. Mine." He said and kissed me roughly yet sensually drinking all my moans. Our body moved in rhythm like it was meant to be.

"You feel like heaven. You feel so good." He moaned. He worshipped every inch of my body, gave me intense pleasure. It was euphoric, amazing, and thrilling. It was all worth it.

"Xavier," I screamed when I experienced another release of fire. My vision blurred and my body trembled furiously. He stroked for some more time and then stilled inside me.

Slumping onto me he buried his head in the crook of my neck. I was exhausted, I didn't have strength left in my body. None of us made a single move, no one spoke for long, only our heavy breathing was heard in the room.

****

"I love you." He said, kissing my forehead he looked at me, the way all women want to be looked at by a man. He looked at me with the utmost respect.

"I love you too." I smiled with teary eyes.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" He asked worriedly, wiping my tears.

"No, you didn't. These are happy tears. I feel so complete. I'm happy that it's you." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"And it will always be me till our last breath. And for me, it'll be only you because you're the only woman I want. You're the only one I want to love, to hold in happiness, and when times get tough. All my good days and bad days, I want to experience it with you. Not just your body, I want all of you. And I swear to you, I have never been so sure about someone in my entire life like I'm for you."His sweet words made me more emotional than I was. Pulling him closer, I pressed my lips on his forehead.

"You're the best." I whispered.

"I never knew that a simple forehead kiss could do wonders to me." He smiled in satisfaction.

"Like the way yours does to me," I whispered back.

_________________________________________

Xavier Knight

I admired the beauty sleeping peacefully on my chest. Her arms were possessively circling my torso. I exhausted her to the highest level but I couldn't help it, she felt so good, I couldn't get enough of her.

I made love to her three times, I wanted more but she was worn out. All I wanted from her was that she forget everything and everyone else than me.

Having Ariana in my arms..naked... felt surreal. I waited impatiently for this to happen and now that it had happened, I feel content. Her body felt so soft against mine, the way she molded into me, the way she chanted my name darkened my desires. The feel of being inside her was magical and hypnotizing.

She satisfied me to the core making me addicted to her body. I hope I satisfied her. Well, her nail marks on my back give the images of her satisfaction. Her digging of nails didn't give me pain but pleasure.

She awakened the desires in me that are never going to drown. Her every moan heightened my lust for her. The warmth that I felt was indescribable. I worshipped every inch of her body the way she deserves.

The intimacy I shared with her was so pure and out of this world. I made her mine in every sense. Her exquisite body is just for me. She's my personal treasure to cherish. I'm not ever going to recover from this intimacy.

I used protection because I didn't want to scare her. She's still fragile fighting with her past. It's not that I don't want babies with her, it's only her with whom I want everything. I just don't want to force anything on her, I want her to be free, I want her to feel every moment of bliss till we mutually decide to have babies.

I kissed her hair and tightened my grip around her waist. I trained my gaze at her sleeping form without blinking, not wanting to forget any moment. I want to keep this moment of our first time locked in a secure place of my heart and mind.

_________________________________________

It was my first time writing something like this. I'm not sure how it went.

Thank you for reading.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 11.2K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
10.7K 241 37
All of her life, she thought to marry a romantic man who could take care of her till death and didn't care about wealth that much. A man which she co...
4.9M 147K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
462K 14.1K 35
Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cocky, Possesive, Devilishly handsome. He is...